Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights

AmourFeel is an international dating web site that helps singles come across and contact their matches, no matter what the distance involving them is. dating in minnesota 9 million single parents at the moment living in the UK, Playdate wants to be your matchmaker. Understanding pretty little about a individual can also make initial messaging a lot far more challenging. asheville rubratings The few people today who may well be okay with this are vastly outnumbered by the number of folks who don t like it.

skipthegames sex

Like the other platforms, it s accessible to use as an app or by means of your desktop, and both versions are simple to navigate. single women appleton wi HER is a a lot necessary breath of fresh air on the dating app scene, as it is devoted to helping queer, bisexual and lesbian females uncover their excellent companion. Do not make various Bundle IDs of the same app. locanto new zealand There was still in my thoughts a stigma attached to it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
7/5/2008 10:07:18 AM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  

striker29527
London, KY

didn't we ask you, very politely, not to come to our group trying to convert any of us? we don't go into your forum group trying to tell you how to run your life with a religion that is so full of contradictions to itself, that you can't even agree amongst yourselves.

if you have comments, feel free to leave them. if you wanna convert us, GO AWAY!

7/6/2008 6:16:33 PM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  
suzie23
Little Rock, AR

Oh Shit, Buddy's back!!!

Buddy baby, tell me my future here please.... I've missed you!!!!

What must I do to redeam my soul?

7/6/2008 6:23:47 PM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  
suzie23
Little Rock, AR

Quote from buddyboy7777:
Cast the demon out in Jesus Name this is what you need to tell the demon if you want him to go away demon I bind you in Jesus Holy Name and I cast you out of my life leave my presence now or I will ask God to send his Mighty Angels in to grab you by your throats chain you and gag you and have you thrown into the abyss also just continue to say the name of Jesus satan and his demons hate the name of Jesus

That is too awesome!!! (not being sarcastic this time). That could really work.
Buddy, I think you have alot to contribute here. Just cuz you have Christian beliefs dosen't mean they aren't valid.... I'll continue to look forward to your posts. Alot of you messages can be found on pagan sites too, I'm sure you were aware of that though.
Your message is sweet though, and intent nondiscriminatory I believe.

Namaste,

Suzie

7/7/2008 1:22:55 PM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  

steelegrams
Eau Claire, WI

To buddyboy777;

Can you not read, Sir? This group is quite clearly labeled "Other Religions". I believe other is defined as NOT Christianity! Although I suppose I should thank you. Because of "Christians" like you, more & more folks out there are turning to Wiccans for more sensible, logical, & less hateful, judgemental answers. And by the way, not all spirits are evil or the devil. Some were actually Christians in their human lives. (They're the ones who stick around being REALLY mean!) I don't think yelling "Jesus" at them would help.

7/7/2008 5:39:27 PM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  

as107889
Portland, OR

thats ok i'm removing his posts from this discusion no offence to him but this isn't his religion!

[Edited 7/7/2008 5:41:49 PM]

7/7/2008 5:57:00 PM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  

as107889
Portland, OR

i'm not christian, my heart felt less full there than when i was buddist, sorry buddy but i've found my path. and yet evn in the old religion i've found we have prejedice against those religions that shunt us. let us all practice acceptance to all religions, evn the satanists. because no matter what u believe in... at least u believe in something!
as for ur future i can if you want me too, just mail me and tell me what you want to know.

7/10/2008 6:55:35 PM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  

mtn_man_vail
Eagle, CO

Buddyboy7777. You have to be born again and believe in jesus or that will do absolutly nothing. The demon will just laugh at him.

8/19/2008 4:43:40 PM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  
kastor
Grand Rapids, MI

Quote from striker29527:
Quote from kastor:
Ok, don't panic! First you need a tinfoil hat and a bucket of chicken. Take the bucket of chicken and the hat to your neighbors house. Then explain to your neighbors that you need help and one of them has to wear the hat while the other one eats the chicken. Next, pee in their bushes while screaming, "oh god make it stop". And in the next few hours the demon or ghost will grow fonder and fonder of you. . .

little boy, you may think of this as funny, many of us don't! so why don't you stay out of things that you don't understand!
[/c ]
from the point of native american cleansing, I suggest the burning of sage, white copal,sweetgrass and cedar. you may want to sprinkle black salt through the house and cirle the perimeter of the house (if possible) with witch hazel.

I'm curious to know why the demons only bother people who believe in them. I hear that "magical thinking" is a mental defect. Who knows, maybe you're the one keeping the world safe from "interlopers on our plane". I could be wrong about everything. I know, lets try something, I'll cast a circle of protection around me and you can try to affect my dreams. That should be easy for anyone with any shamanic skills, regardless of the "line" they came from. If you can't affect my dreams then it proves that this "little boy" has more power in his disbelief than you have in your "native american" training. It would also prove that my tinfoil hat / chicken bucket demon calming technique is far superior to your incense and wood burning techniques.

I do admit that peeing in the bushes is not required, but it will give your neighbor weraring the hat something to laugh about.

8/19/2008 5:37:22 PM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  

striker29527
London, KY

Quote from kastor:I'm curious to know why the demons only bother people who believe in them. I hear that "magical thinking" is a mental defect. Who knows, maybe you're the one keeping the world safe from "interlopers on our plane". I could be wrong about everything. I know, lets try something, I'll cast a circle of protection around me and you can try to affect my dreams. That should be easy for anyone with any shamanic skills, regardless of the "line" they came from. If you can't affect my dreams then it proves that this "little boy" has more power in his disbelief than you have in your "native american" training. It would also prove that my tinfoil hat / chicken bucket demon calming technique is far superior to your incense and wood burning techniques.

I do admit that peeing in the bushes is not required, but it will give your neighbor weraring the hat something to laugh about.

first off little boy, any shaman or healer will tell you the same thing. our abilities and training is NEVER used to harm or influence persons. only to help and heal.
scoff all you like. my peoples beliefs have existed for thousands of years before christianity and even judaism.

you claim that magical thinking is a "mental defect." good for you. many of us feel that christianity is a religion of hate mongers and lunatics.

I don't try to insult you or your beliefs and would expect the same courtesy from you.

8/20/2008 6:26:55 AM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  
sarix
Magna, UT

Quote from kastor:
I'm curious to know why the demons only bother people who believe in them. I hear that "magical thinking" is a mental defect. Who knows, maybe you're the one keeping the world safe from "interlopers on our plane". I could be wrong about everything. I know, lets try something, I'll cast a circle of protection around me and you can try to affect my dreams. That should be easy for anyone with any shamanic skills, regardless of the "line" they came from. If you can't affect my dreams then it proves that this "little boy" has more power in his disbelief than you have in your "native american" training. It would also prove that my tinfoil hat / chicken bucket demon calming technique is far superior to your incense and wood burning techniques.

Why does God talk to Christians, you know it's said if you talk to god your faithful, if god talks back you nuts. Magical thinking is only considered a mental defect because those who study psychology and that don't put any stock in that which they can't prove so the person must be crazy because I can't fear the same voices! You know modern day science was conceived by witches, don't believe me go read about the early free masons and the others who refined the ideas like the scientific method. Back in those days the only real critical thinkers out there were the Alchemists, Witches, and others who believe in/worked with the supernatural.

If you told someone 50 years ago, that sitting in front of a little box typing on a keyboard would allow you to talk to someone in china they would have called you crazy. If you did the same thing but 400 years ago they would have burned you for being a witch. Does it mean that it’s any less possible that your computer is doing what you say it’s doing? For all you know your in your room talking to you ‘imaginary friends’. So before you go and make an a** out of yourself by mocking something someone else believes. Remember you believe in a magical creature that lives in the sky.

8/22/2008 5:29:21 PM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  
suzie23
Little Rock, AR

Quote from kastor:
Quote from striker29527:
Quote from kastor:
Ok, don't panic! First you need a tinfoil hat and a bucket of chicken. Take the bucket of chicken and the hat to your neighbors house. Then explain to your neighbors that you need help and one of them has to wear the hat while the other one eats the chicken. Next, pee in their bushes while screaming, "oh god make it stop". And in the next few hours the demon or ghost will grow fonder and fonder of you. . .

little boy, you may think of this as funny, many of us don't! so why don't you stay out of things that you don't understand!
[/c ]
from the point of native american cleansing, I suggest the burning of sage, white copal,sweetgrass and cedar. you may want to sprinkle black salt through the house and cirle the perimeter of the house (if possible) with witch hazel.

Ignorance is also considered a mental defect by many. Yet here you are stating your ignorant bullshit... So what's that about?

So ignoramus, what made you think anyone here was interested in you bigoted statements based on half-assed knowladge of things you'll never be able to comprehend because your too damn stupid?

If you wanna bash b*tch take it somewhere else. Sorry, I'm pmsing But I meant every word.

[Edited 8/22/2008 5:31:37 PM]

8/22/2008 5:35:06 PM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  

striker29527
London, KY

I'm hoping that was directed at kastor?

8/22/2008 11:36:13 PM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  

pink_pants
Port Byron, IL

That is how I took it striker and as for me if I had ghost or demons in my home I would be more than happy to try what ever any indian thought would work! Some things just can't be explained and I have witnessed that a few times in my life. So I just accept it for what it is and move on.

8/23/2008 11:14:51 AM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  
suzie23
Little Rock, AR

Quote from striker29527:

Yes striker, my apologies. I should have formorly addressed who it was directed too.
My response was only directed to kastor.

[Edited 8/23/2008 11:17:07 AM]

8/24/2008 8:39:42 PM i need help with a demon or a ghost!  

striker29527
London, KY

Quote from suzie23:
Quote from striker29527:

Yes striker, my apologies. I should have formorly addressed who it was directed too.
My response was only directed to kastor.

no apologies are necessary, sue. with the quote in a quote in a quote features, I just get a little confused at times is all. I just needed a bit of clarification is all. too many long days for me lately

[Edited 8/24/2008 8:40:32 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3