Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal com

An Auckland woman has developed a web site for Kiwi females to share red flags or safety issues about guys when dating. personals tri cities tn There s a possibility for this power to be abused— but that is not normally the case. Generally fairly great sign that they are either We really do realize your aggravation as tackling scammers is anything we have had to do because our inception. getting laid in cusco You say girls care primarily about personality? I imply Nobody whether or not your the elephant man or Brad Pitt wants to date an individual they don t uncover attractive.

mega personal websites

Notify them when it is time to leave for dwelling. iowa city chat I didn t inform them Jack s dad left when I was 11 weeks pregnant. Once your date gets comfortable in sharing factors with you, they will not mind you asking such questions. how to chat on omegle without bots After a date is secured, many persons turn into unsure how typically or when to message a date prior to the date occurs.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
6/17/2008 9:52:25 PM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

bdh711
Cary, NC

ok so I met a guy over the weekend at a club (not intentional to meet someone I was just having a good time with my friend and he approached us) not with any bad intentions other than to hang out with us for the night. I only gave him my number cause I got a good vibe from him. Well the night ended he gave me a rose and we parted ways. (disclosure: netiehr one of us were drunk) He called me on the way home and we talked till 4:30am. He's called and texted me every chance he gets and we've talked every night for atleast 3 hours just about anything and everything. He's the type of person that loves meeting people and we have SO MUCH in common its almost scary. He lives 2 hours away which isnt a big deal to me...but what do you guys think..could he be interested or are we playing the friend game. It sounds like he's interested but I don't know if I'm going to end up in the friend zone..cause the one thing we havent discussed is when we will get to hang out with each other again and I dont want to push my luck.

6/17/2008 10:09:54 PM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

recklessredhead
Grady, AL

If you guys have so much in common and you like talking would it really be that bad to be in the friend zone? You can really never have too many friends.
Besides that, I doubt he would have initially come up to talk to you if he had just friends on his mind.He didn't know your personality (the basis of friendship) before he walked up to you, so he had to be attracted to you to even make the move.
As far as discussing when you will hang out again, don't be afraid to bring up the issue yourself...you could do it in a playful nonchalant kind of way and get your answer..Take it slow and just let time do the work in answering your question,

6/17/2008 10:14:41 PM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

bdh711
Cary, NC

I don't want to be in the friend zone...I like things guys like..I get put in that zone enough as it is..but you're right whatever happens happens.

6/17/2008 11:12:15 PM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

kevin503
Portland, OR

I'm pretty sure he likes you, no guy that i know including me like to talk more then 5 seconds at a time and it is usually demanding something lol jk but if he is talking to you as much as you say he definitely likes you unless hes gay in which case he wouldn't have approached you in the first place. good luck

6/18/2008 7:21:21 AM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

brian1022
Merrimack, NH

I hate to say it, but the friend zone is not something you can always control. Having that much in common is a great start. Make sure he knows you are interested, because the contrary is one of the most common reasons for hitting the friend zone. If he doesn't think you're into him, he is more likely to move on. Many girls play the "hard to get" game, which ends up shooting them in the foot. I suggest you take the chance, give it a shot, and I wish you the best of luck. Love is not always easy to find, but is worth it when it's there. Speaking as somebody who is used to a lot of rejection, it's always going to hurt, but its survivable.

6/18/2008 4:41:19 PM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

bdh711
Cary, NC

I want him to know Im interested..and when I think about calling him..he has already beat me to the punch, I also dont want to be pushy about hanging out either...guys are so damn confusing, seriously if he's not calling and having 2 hour conversations with me..he's texting me...

6/18/2008 4:43:46 PM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  
6stringmagic
Pocomoke City, MD

Just ask him if he wants to hang out. Maybe he's waiting for you to ask. Can't hurt to ask him.

6/18/2008 5:09:25 PM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  
florencejoe
Florence, AL

If he's calling and texting all the time, then he is definitely interested. Next time you talk to him just ask if he wants to grad dinner this weekend. He may be trying to get up the nerve to ask you, so you bringing it up would make you both more comfortable.

6/18/2008 5:19:58 PM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

bdh711
Cary, NC

bringing up the hanging out issue is only an issue because he lives 2.5 hours away..or else I would have already asked...but thanks for all ya'lls advice!!

6/18/2008 6:42:55 PM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

yaksurf
Sylmar, CA

Yeah I agree, if he's calling and texting that much then he wants to see you again. Just one question... where the hell did he get a rose from at a club??

6/18/2008 6:54:22 PM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

kevin503
Portland, OR

grow a pair of balls and ask him out! wait what? jk jk

6/18/2008 7:59:37 PM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

bdh711
Cary, NC

the rose came from outside the club....he just told me he's not ready for a relationship...so why text and call so much..to actually tlk and strike up a friendship?

6/18/2008 8:06:07 PM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

collegeman08
El Monte, CA

bdh, hun look he likes you so take the next step and ask him if he wants to hang out ... grab a few beers or a bite to eat and take it one day at a time but ask him none the less

6/19/2008 8:41:56 AM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

bdh711
Cary, NC

well since we live hours from each other he came up with a breakfast date tmw. Where we both go eat breakfast, stay on the phone, read off menus and guess where each other is whoever wins gets something...his idea..cool idea for a first date though i guess

6/19/2008 8:45:23 AM question for the guys (ladies feel free to input)  

arkatek
East Greenville, PA

sounds like he's lonely an jus wants someone to talk to. could be wrong, but that's what it seems

Page: 1, 2, 3