Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight chat

So, you never know when you are going to locate the individual who you would like to travel the globe with someday. ridgecrest singles I have four basic concerns which can be expanded to five or to 7. A superior rule of thumb is to hold items lighthearted with no assuming too a lot about a person s sense of humor ahead of time. eriana blanco only fans Their answer might indicate what s on their thoughts and what are their intentions.

skipthegames chat

Not to mention — at least speaking from personal experience — there s nothing like a year of zero dating interaction to make you decrease your standards. lesbian las vegas Actual time video calls & messages with random customers. If he can do this and step away from the faith who knows if he can do once again. tacoma rub ratings My profile pointed out practically nothing of religion or politics.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/2/2013 9:53:48 PM Chris kyle murdered  

tcr2
Brownwood, TX
58, joined Nov. 2012

Chris Kyle decorated navy seal was murdered in erath county Texas this evening. Another person was also murdered . I heard on scanner on vehicle stopped and suspect detained

A sad day.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/3/2013 4:33:47 AM Chris kyle murdered  

texasblaze29
Over 1,000 Posts (1,426)
Brownwood, TX
56, joined Nov. 2012

Yes my daughter posted something on facebook about the murders in Erath county...but I didn't know much about it.

What happened?

2/3/2013 4:40:55 AM Chris kyle murdered  

texasblaze29
Over 1,000 Posts (1,426)
Brownwood, TX
56, joined Nov. 2012

STEPHENVILLE — The Erath County Sheriff’s Office, Texas Rangers, Department of Public Safety and Stephenville Police Department had combined forces and resources Saturday in their continuing investigation of the homicide case of former Brown County resident Jeffrey Vegas Sewalt, according to the Stephenville Empire-Tribune.

Sewalt, 56, who lived on Pigeon Road, was found by his girlfriend Friday afternoon lying in the enclosed porch of his home.

“Mr. Sewalt suffered a gunshot wound to the head,”
Erath County Sheriff’s Office Capt. Jason Upshaw told the Empire-Tribune. “We have interviewed numerous people, and everyone has been extremely cooperative with law enforcement.”

Upshaw added interviews will continue to be conducting in the coming week, including additional visits with those who have already spoken with law enforcement, in an effort to determine what exactly occurred.

Neither a suspect nor a motive were identified late Saturday.

Sewalt’s body was sent to the Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy, the Empire-Tribune story stated, and results are pending.

Also Saturday evening in Stephenville, the Erath County Sheriff’s Office, Stephenville Police Department and Texas Rangers were investigating two more homicides at Rough Creek Lodge.

Based on initial reports, the Rough Creek Lodge incident did not appear to be connected with the Friday shooting, Empire-Tribune editor Sara Vanden Berge told the Bulletin during a Saturday evening phone conversation.

Chris Kyle, a former Tarleton student and Navy SEAL who wrote the book “American Sniper,” and a friend whose identity had not been revealed were the victims.

According to the Empire-Tribune, police were searching for a large four-door Ford pickup, high off the ground, covered in Rhino liner, with a skull sticker in the back window.

The vehicle was spotted shortly before 9 p.m. in Lancaster and Eddie Ray Routh was arrested in connection with Saturday’s incident at Rough Creek Lodge, according to the Empire-Tribune.

2/3/2013 7:47:46 AM Chris kyle murdered  
havetobeme513
Columbia, SC
66, joined Feb. 2011

2/3/2013 8:09:38 AM Chris kyle murdered  
onemoretime2c
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Boca Grande, FL
61, joined Apr. 2012

Intervention by your peers for PTSD is a common practice in military and LEO circles. Sorry to see this happen.

2/3/2013 8:32:07 AM Chris kyle murdered  

sureshot40
Over 2,000 Posts (3,853)
Drumright, OK
46, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

A good patriot.

2/3/2013 1:28:58 PM Chris kyle murdered  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,274)
Kalispell, MT
65, joined Nov. 2007

I think we are seeing the first part of a long running trail back to who was responsable for this senseless killing of an American Hero.

Semper Fi !!!

2/3/2013 2:01:21 PM Chris kyle murdered  

bleweyes2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,343)
Minneapolis, MN
63, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from tileman1814:
I think we are seeing the first part of a long running trail back to who was responsable for this senseless killing of an American Hero.

Semper Fi !!!

It is the 23rd Navy Seal who though highly trained has died by "accident". sure murdered
RIP

2/3/2013 2:10:07 PM Chris kyle murdered  

bleweyes2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,343)
Minneapolis, MN
63, joined Aug. 2009

""Christians Against Obama's Re-Election

This now makes three well known 2nd Amendment supporters who have died under suspicious circumstances. We have killers in our government and a Muz-lim WH who is bent on domination and they are just getting started. Obamula Administration has named their death squads Vipers and they are more than 800 strong and have already been deployed. Great tyranny looms on the horizen for America. Prepare yourself, your families and your soul. May God bless us all. — with Joan Moore and Randy Geliske.""

2/3/2013 2:54:34 PM Chris kyle murdered  
onemoretime2c
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Boca Grande, FL
61, joined Apr. 2012

From what I'm getting from my contacts Chris Kyle and a few other military people were doing a private crisis intervention with a troubled US Marine friend who was suffering greatly with PTSD. This Marine was the shooter. Everyone involved is a victim.....

PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>

American heroes lives have been lost here,let's not make this out to be more or worse than what it is......... no jumping to conclusions............lets wait for the facts.

God Bless all their souls.

[Edited 2/3/2013 2:56:57 PM ]

2/3/2013 4:57:22 PM Chris kyle murdered  

hodag
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,146)
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from onemoretime2c:

PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>

American heroes lives have been lost here,let's not make this out to be more or worse than what it is......... no jumping to conclusions............lets wait for the facts.

Thank you.

We all know we can't trust the liberal media, but we also have to be careful not to jump to conclusions. It's getting real hard to know what to believe anymore.

2/3/2013 5:33:33 PM Chris kyle murdered  
rcrmike
Over 2,000 Posts (2,855)
Souderton, PA
57, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from onemoretime2c:
PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, that's the correct attitude to take, but it doesn't mean I can't think what we're all thinking. I will watch the news with a critical view, and make notes.

Chris fought the enemy while defending others, it's unjust that he should be murdered in the safety of his own Country by one of his own.

God Bless Chris Kyle and his friend.

2/3/2013 6:31:53 PM Chris kyle murdered  

bleweyes2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,343)
Minneapolis, MN
63, joined Aug. 2009

http://thecaptiansquarters.blogspot.com/2013/01/obama-death-squads.html

2/3/2013 7:57:20 PM Chris kyle murdered  

tcr2
Brownwood, TX
58, joined Nov. 2012

Lets see - after killing Chris Kyle and
the other victim - Routh drives off in Chris Kyle's truck and drives to his sisters house in Midlothian - he tells his sister and brother-in law what took place. After he leaves his sister-in law calls the police. They then follow Routh home - after standoff and car chase he is apprehended. Yes this really sounds like a professional hit.

This is why I do not post here hardly anymore.

Some people need to get real.

2/3/2013 8:30:13 PM Chris kyle murdered  

hodag
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,146)
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from tcr2:
Lets see - after killing Chris Kyle and
the other victim - Routh drives off in Chris Kyle's truck and drives to his sisters house in Midlothian - he tells his sister and brother-in law what took place. After he leaves his sister-in law calls the police. They then follow Routh home - after standoff and car chase he is apprehended. Yes this really sounds like a professional hit.

This is why I do not post here hardly anymore.

Some people need to get real.

The regular posters in this forum are among the most thoughtful and level headed of any group of people I have seen. We feel we are among friends here. We may not always agree, but we remain friends. We all have our own experiences and we may all come to different conclusions. We are adults and we act like adults.

There have been a lot of things happening in our country lately that seem to defy explanation. We all know the media is unreliable and has an agenda. The thoughts and opinions expressed here are usually respected, unless some new comer is an obvious kook. The kooks and weirdos usually expose themselves after one or two posts. They are strongly encouraged to leave us alone.

If participating in polite, thoughtful discussion does not suit your personality, you too are welcome to leave. I'm sure no one here will miss you.

Hodag

2/3/2013 8:47:52 PM Chris kyle murdered  
onemoretime2c
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Boca Grande, FL
61, joined Apr. 2012

Issues with PTSD make people act before they think. They get very angry/irrational and lash out even sometimes at friends.
I wouldn't be surprised if the shooter was going to be redeployed to the sandbox and was having nightmares that he drew the death card on the upcoming tour. he snapped......

just my opinion,no facts to back it up....

2/3/2013 9:12:18 PM Chris kyle murdered  
onemoretime2c
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Boca Grande, FL
61, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from coligirl49:
His wife waited for him for so many years and he has a little boy.......

He put his wife thru hell and she stuck with him. I feel so sorry for all she went thru and how it ended. God Bless her and the family and give them the strength to weather thru this tragedy.

2/5/2013 8:13:10 AM Chris kyle murdered  

texasblaze29
Over 1,000 Posts (1,426)
Brownwood, TX
56, joined Nov. 2012

I have an opinion on the person who shot Chris Kyle....it's called COWARD, and TRAITOR!

2/5/2013 10:29:25 AM Chris kyle murdered  

twoletters
Over 1,000 Posts (1,691)
Overgaard, AZ
68, joined Oct. 2007

Was Chris Kyle murdered by our own government for his vocal beliefs? I don't know!!
Does our government have a death squad? I don't know for certain.
COULD our government have a death squad called Vipers? Certainly they could!!
WOULD our government stoop to these lowest levels of evil? I believe they could and would commit ANY crime or crimes,to try and protect their ongoing and future agendas for us and our country.

2/5/2013 10:40:44 AM Chris kyle murdered  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,274)
Kalispell, MT
65, joined Nov. 2007

Just think this guy wanted to run this country.Ron Paul has some very good ideas but what he says here proves he is a nut case.

Semper Fi !!!

RonPaul) February 4, 2013
And just like that, the three-time Republican presidential candidate's tenuous coalition of pro-gun libertarians, anti–Federal Reserve goldbugs, and foreign policy non-interventionists crumbled. Paul is an opponent of gun control — saying after December's Newtown, Conn., grade school massacre that "more guns equals less crime" and that "private gun ownership prevents many shootings" — but also of U.S. military adventurism. Kyle, also an outspoken gun-rights advocate, earned a reputation in Iraq as one of the deadliest snipers in U.S. military history. With Twitter erupting in outrage over his comment, Paul took to Facebook to explain himself:

As a veteran, I certainly recognize that this weekend's violence and killing of Chris Kyle were a tragic and sad event. My condolences and prayers go out to Mr. Kyle's family. Unconstitutional and unnecessary wars have endless unintended consequences. A policy of non-violence, as Christ preached, would have prevented this and similar tragedies. -REP
That not-quite-apology didn't quell the anger or the virtual yelling. "You really are vile," tweeted GOP strategist Rick Wilson; Commentary's John Podhoretz said Paul's tweet was "appalling." The newly liberated Paul "is more callous than ever, with an extra helping of sanctimony and a healthy dollop of anti-military sentiment," say the editors of Michelle Malkin's Twitchy. Not content with just "dancing on the grave of a military hero," Paul poured fuel on the fire by invoking Jesus to justify his "ghoulish" views. Even Paul's son, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) — rumored to have presidential ambitions himself — rushed out a statement to Breitbart.com: "Chris Kyle was a hero like all Americans who don the uniform to defend our country. Our prayers are with his family during this tragic time."

2/6/2013 10:35:51 AM Chris kyle murdered  
onemoretime2c
Over 2,000 Posts (3,258)
Boca Grande, FL
61, joined Apr. 2012

In honor of Chris Kyle RIP

Saint Crispin's Day Speech
from Henry V by William Shakespeare

This day is called the feast of Crispian:
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when the day is named,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say 'To-morrow is Saint Crispian:'
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars.
And say 'These wounds I had on Crispin's day.'
Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember with advantages
What feats he did that day: then shall our names.
Familiar in his mouth as household words
Harry the king, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester,
Be in their flowing cups freshly remember'd.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember'd;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

2/9/2013 4:06:39 PM Chris kyle murdered  

bleweyes2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,343)
Minneapolis, MN
63, joined Aug. 2009

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/02/07/200-mile-procession-planned-to-honor-ex-navy-seal-chris-kyle/

200-Mile Procession Planned To Honor Ex-Navy SEAL Chris Kyle

ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - Final arrangements are being made for a public memorial and procession that will honor retired Navy SEAL Chris Kyle next week.

Kyle’s memorial will be held at Cowboys Stadium on Monday, February 11, at 1:00 p.m. Thousands are expected to attend. Doors for the memorial will open at 11:30 a.m. Lots 1, 2 and 10 will be open for parking, which will be free. No cameras, bags, purses or other substantial handheld items will be allowed inside. The Kyle family is asking that no pictures or video be taken of the ceremony.

[watch the video]

On Tuesday morning beginning at 9:00 a.m., a 200-mile procession is planned as Kyle makes his way to his final resting place in Austin.

A Facebook page details the procession, which will travel from Highway 287 East in Midlothian to Interstate-35E South to Austin. Volunteers with the Patriot Guard Riders will lead the procession. Citizens are being asked to line the route. Kyle will be laid to rest at the Texas State Cemetery.

Meanwhile, a visitation for 35-year-old Chad Littlefield was held Thursday night at the Midlothian Funeral Home. Funeral services for Littlefield are on Friday at Mount Zion Cemetery. He is survived by his wife and daughter.

A released preliminary autopsy report officially shows that Kyle and Littlefield died from multiple gun shot wounds. The man accused of killing them, 25-year-old Eddie Routh, has so far refused to speak with family or legal counsel. His attorney, Warren St. John, said that he expects to get a complete mental evaluation of his client. “He’s very distraught over the circumstance. He’s confused over the circumstance,” said St. John. “When I went to see him earlier this week, he wasn’t feeling well and he didn’t come out to talk to us, nor did he talk to his family who was there.”

Kyle and Littlefield were said to be trying to help Routh, who was reportedly struggling with post traumatic stress disorder. Littlefield was Kyle’s friend, neighbor and workout buddy.

A search warrant affidavit detailing items retrieved from Eddie Routh’s Lancaster home lists ammunition for a 9-millimeter gun, drug paraphernalia and a cell phone. The cell phone may contain pictures of Routh with Kyle and Littlefield before the shootings. The affidavit also indicates that Routh confessed to the murders to a Texas Ranger, who interviewed him at the Lancaster Police Department.

PS.Littlefield was Kyle’s friend, neighbor and workout buddy..........hmmmm

2/9/2013 4:13:20 PM Chris kyle murdered  
havetobeme513
Columbia, SC
66, joined Feb. 2011

I'm wondering if they drug they drug tested Eddie Routh when they booked him. Wondering if someone slipped him something that would have made his do this.

2/11/2013 9:02:05 PM Chris kyle murdered  

bleweyes2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,343)
Minneapolis, MN
63, joined Aug. 2009

Cowboys Stadium funeral filled with uniforms of many colors
By Bill Miller

[email protected]

ARLINGTON -- Uniformed personnel, police and military, stood with civilians Monday at Cowboys Stadium to honor Chris Kyle, the former Navy SEAL sniper who was slain Feb. 2.

Police and firefighters from all over Texas were in blue.

State troopers were in tan, and at least a dozen Texas Rangers were in white hats and starched white shirts.

An Army Special Forces sergeant was in green; Marines were in dress blue.

Flag-toting motorcycle riders wore their leathers, and there was a girl in her blue school uniform.

And there were lots of Navy personnel, many of them wearing the Special Warfare insignia -- the SEAL Trident.

Speakers recounted how Kyle provided cover fire from exposed positions in faraway places such as Fallujah and Ramadi. But more than one stressed that Kyle was more legendary as son, father and husband.

Kyle's wife, Taya, drove that point home in her tearful address.

"I stand before you a broken woman," she said, "but always a wife of a warrior, on and off the battlefield. Chris Kyle was 'all in' no matter what he did in life.

"Chris, God worked through you to make me the woman I'm supposed to be. He chose well. Thank you for loving me."

Kyle, 38, and a friend, Chad Littlefield, 35, both of Midlothian, were shot to death Feb. 2 at the Rough Creek Lodge near Glen Rose. They were there with former Marine Eddie Routh, whom Kyle and Littlefield were hosting for an afternoon of target shooting. Routh's family said he has post-traumatic stress disorder, and Kyle was trying to help him.

Routh was arrested driving Kyle's pickup. He remains in the Erath County Jail facing a capital murder charge.

Outside the stadium, Lance Burt of San Antonio said he and Kyle were friends, and they worked together to providing fishing and hunting opportunities for fellow veterans. Burt, a former Army Ranger, and 10 members of his club, Patriotic Defenders, rode their motorcycles from San Antonio to attend the memorial.

"There's no better cure than getting these guys outdoors and thinking about having fun again," Burt said. "But after four tours in that kitty box, [Kyle] comes home and another vet kills him.

"He was just a dude who did everything for everybody, except himself."

There were four high school students from the Forrestal Squadron of the U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps. Derek D*ckerson of Mesquite said he was asked to write Kyle and invite him to speak before the cadets.

"It's just a shame," he said. ""Now I just want to show my respect."

He was joined by fellow cadets Brendan Gould of Hurst, Richard Rodriguez of Grand Prairie and Terrell Mashek of Keller.

Gould said he came to admire Kyle while reading Kyle's memoir, American Sniper.

"To pay respect, in a uniform that is similar to what he would have worn, is really profound for me," he said.

At the beginning of the service, the crowd entered the stadium slowly with the hymn Mansions of the Lord playing on the P.A. system and images of Chris Kyle on the jumbo screen.

Serenaded by Scottish bagpipes, Kyle's casket was placed on the blue star on the 50-yard line.

Dozens of Navy SEALS, past and present, stood as the SEAL creed was read.

One by one, boyhood friends and fellow military members paid tribute to Kyle.

"At home, he wasn't Superman. He was just a dad," one of Kyle's high school friends said. Some of the speakers were not identified in the program.

At the close, country star Randy Travis sang Whisper My Name and then led the crowd in Amazing Grace.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin posted on her Facebook page that she and her husband, Todd, were planning to attend.

"I find it sad to see that flags aren't flying at half staff for this American hero," Palin wrote on the page.

After the service, Greg Harper of Burleson said he had read Kyle's book, and the outpouring of community support attested to the former SEAL's character.

"Hopefully, his family's seeing the community coming out for him will help with their healing," Harper said. "People serve in the military, but they don't get the respect they deserve and neither do their families."

Kyle's family had a private funeral earlier. He will be buried today in the Texas State Cemetery in Austin. The Patriot Guard Riders have said they will escort the hearse from Midlothian to Austin.

Bill Miller, 817-390-7684

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/02/11/4613810/huge-turnout-expected-for-chris.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy
Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/02/11/4613810/huge-turnout-expected-for-chris.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

2/12/2013 8:53:24 AM Chris kyle murdered  

texasblaze29
Over 1,000 Posts (1,426)
Brownwood, TX
56, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from havetobeme513:
I'm wondering if they drug they drug tested Eddie Routh when they booked him. Wondering if someone slipped him something that would have made his do this.

I personally don't care if he was drugged, drunk, nuts, looney toons or just a sleeze bag...he needs a cure called bullet to the brain!

End of story!

He shot unarmed people..THAT'S ENOUGH!

IN TEXAS...when he goes to court...He will get the death penalty...and there are plenty of FELON patriots (as strange as that may sound) that will see to it...he hurts real bad for what he's done, all the way to the death chamber! I bet a bunch of those "guards" find something to keep them busy...while they do too.

And he deserves it!

Prison is a whole other world...they have their own justice system..

[Edited 2/12/2013 8:55:12 AM ]

2/12/2013 2:19:03 PM Chris kyle murdered  
havetobeme513
Columbia, SC
66, joined Feb. 2011

A cellphone seized from the home of an Iraq War veteran accused of killing a former Navy SEAL sniper and his friend may contain pictures of him with the victims before their deaths at a Texas shooting range, according to police documents released Thursday.

The phone, a box of 9 mm ammunition, drug paraphernalia and a blue-jean jacket were seized from Eddie Ray Routh’s home after he was arrested and allegedly confessed to shooting “American Sniper” author Chris Kyle and his friend, Chad Littlefield, according to a Lancaster Police Department search warrant affidavit, inventory sheet and other documents.

Police in the Dallas suburb also have obtained search warrants for the cellphone’s pictures, text messages and recently called or missed phone numbers.

Routh, 25, is charged with one count of capital murder and two counts of murder. He remains jailed in Erath County on $3 million bond.

A public memorial service for Kyle, 38, reputed to be the deadliest sniper in American military history, was set for Monday at Cowboys Stadium near Dallas. A funeral service for Littlefield, 35, was set for Friday in Midlothian.

Police believe that after the two men were shot Saturday afternoon at Rough Creek Lodge in Glen Rose, Routh used the phone to call his sister before driving Kyle’s truck to her house. Routh told his sister and brother-in-law that the men “were out shooting target practice and he couldn’t trust them so he killed them before they could kill him,” according to a police search warrant affidavit. Routh later was arrested near his house in Lancaster.

Routh’s attorney, R. Shay Isham, has said he will ask for a court-appointed psychiatrist to determine if Routh is competent to stand trial.

His other court-appointed attorney, J. Warren St. John, said Routh was released from the Dallas Veterans Affairs hospital against his family’s wishes just two days before the shootings.

In September, Routh had been transported to a psychiatric hospital after he threatened to kill himself and his family, and he later told officers that he suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder, Lancaster police records show.
Excerpted LBN:

Interesting…so the VA failed to treat Routh and keep him in the mental hospital. He was released two days before the shooting against his families wishes. I wonder if it’s because Obama is cutting benefits for military and veterans??

They also found drug paraphernalia on him when he was arrested. I wonder if he was on some kind of hallucinogenics?? Illegal or legally prescribed??

Also of note…he said he was out target shooting with Kyle and Littlefield, but didn’t trust them so he killed them before they could kill him…but he also told his sister he ‘‘traded his soul for a new truck”.

It will also be interesting to see the cell phone pictures of Kyle and his friend before they were killed. But that is less important than finding out what kind of drugs Routh was on or whether he was psychotic.

It sounds like he was delusional and on some kind of narcotics/hallucinogenics or he suffers from more than PTSD but psychosis, like schizophrenia.

2/12/2013 6:14:06 PM Chris kyle murdered  

texasblaze29
Over 1,000 Posts (1,426)
Brownwood, TX
56, joined Nov. 2012

Photobucket

Funeral Procession...Texas Style

Thought you all would like to see this...it was posted on my facebook today...

We are glad former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle was given a hero’s send off today. The Patriot Guard was out in full force for hundreds of miles, and Texas flags were at half mast.

We are still waiting for even one word of condolence from the White House. (not holding our breath)

I heard it said, he demanded flags half staff at the death of Whitney Houston (who was a wonderful singer, no doubt)...but not for one of our hero's who protected us
UNBELIEVABLE!

[Edited 2/12/2013 6:16:35 PM ]

2/12/2013 6:20:23 PM Chris kyle murdered  

texasblaze29
Over 1,000 Posts (1,426)
Brownwood, TX
56, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from texasblaze29:
Photobucket

Funeral Procession...Texas Style

OH and folks...it's a cold day (for Texas) and a rainy one too...but they stood out there anyway...

Honor for one who served us all so well.

Proud of my state today!