Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

new listcrawler

People say I m introverted, or My buddies all believe I m definitely spontaneous and jokey . miami latina But when you begin doing some kind of project, you get so a great deal far more data on the individual and their operate style, she says. He kept saying he had something to tell me, but I told him it would have to wait until he got back. doublelist asheville nc Politics, why Molly went into charity, existential questions and the remarkable name of her cat, Abraham.

hookup columbus ohio

Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to talk about Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, Higher Functioning Autism and related circumstances. dating websites hawaii We looked across to Central Park and we each knew we had no option but to go through the park. But when it comes to figuring out how to come across a co founder, it s difficult to know exactly where to commence, says Lin. collect message ashley madison Nevertheless, sometimes the responsible point to do is to keep residence, and that designed very a dilemma for dating apps.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/8/2007 10:36:35 AM Humans  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Humans are awesome multi-dimensional spiritual beings who experience many realms 'simultaneously'. (NOTE: 'time' has no meaning outside the Physical Universe) The Physical Universe is but just one of the realms humans choose to experience. The Physical Universe is a limited realm defined by an essential duality of apparent opposites (hot versus cold, here versus there, up versus down, good versus evil etc) and linear time.

The beliefs humans hold in their minds about the limits of each duality defines those limits and through the auspices of that process creates their reality. Thus for example, a human who believes the Earth is flat usually only perceives evidence supporting the illusion of a flat Earth and unconsciously filters out any evidence to the contrary. The Physical Universe is a realm designed specifically for the purpose of Beings to experience the illusion of being separate from SOURCE. (i.e. God)

We perceive the world so perfectly that we believe it to lie outside us, all around our bodies. There is no disruption in the flow of the images, from a vivid, colorful world formed by countless details. This can make us forget that we are living in a world of perceptions and imagery that, in reality, all takes place inside our brains.

To add realism to this GAME of separation, the aspect of humans operating in the Physical Universe, namely the EGO SELF, is usually (but not always) deliberately structured to be unaware of its true state of Being - that being that they are an individualized, but inseparable aspects of Source.

Because of this state of affairs, most humans incarnating on Earth at the present 'time' are completely unaware of the Laws of Manifestation or the fact the Physical Universe is 'a consensus reality involving the consentient agreement of all involved' to bring it into manifestation and as a result of this, the Ego Self of most humans vehemently denies it is responsible for everything that happens in its life.

8/8/2007 12:26:40 PM Humans  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Time has no meaning "outside" the Physical Universe,right? Well whats "outside" of the Physical Universe anyways? Does that make sense? LOL+PEACE

8/9/2007 9:19:11 PM Humans  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

^^^^^^^^

8/9/2007 11:44:02 PM Humans  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Well whats "outside" of the Physical Universe anyways?

Non-Physical Universe?

You can see more with your eyes closed, than you can with them open.

8/12/2007 9:19:16 PM Humans  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

Humans ARE NOT SHEEPLES
THEy are PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/12/2007 9:21:30 PM Humans  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

on second thought?
pigs are OK

[Edited 8/12/2007 9:21:46 PM]

8/12/2007 9:28:43 PM Humans  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

8/12/2007 9:32:16 PM Humans  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

you can write till you're blue in the face
but the fax's remains that humanity has a
massive sin nature that needs to be dealt with
and I don't see it going anywhere soon?

8/12/2007 9:34:55 PM Humans  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

if i had to put money on it
I'd say, it's going to get worse........

8/12/2007 9:36:53 PM Humans  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

you can write about the details
of how it works and why

but it still remains the same as it ever was
we just have bigger toys now?

8/12/2007 9:37:54 PM Humans  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

there not going to stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/12/2007 9:44:14 PM Humans  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

OHWELL, Talk to ya.........skip

[Edited 8/12/2007 9:50:44 PM]

8/13/2007 3:08:59 PM Humans  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

%$#@

[Edited 8/13/2007 5:45:52 PM]

8/13/2007 3:14:25 PM Humans  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

$%@#!

[Edited 8/13/2007 5:46:17 PM]

8/14/2007 6:54:29 AM Humans  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

You want to say all humans want that? Don't include me in your diatribe.

Page: 1, 2