Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights com

One of a kind attributes Some dating internet sites just give straightforward meet up alternatives, irrespective of whether by way of chat or video get in touch with. speed dating vernon If you like one, swipe the photo to the appropriate otherwise, swipe to the left. If you want your first date to involve a plane, this app is for you. camgirlonline chaturbate Essentially, if one more user on a website ever asks for cash, credit card specifics or other log in info, they re almost certainly not really searching to start a partnership.

is tinder a dating site for hookup site

If they protest or makes excuses as to why they can not offer a photo, it is finest to err on the side of caution. long beach ny singles Please stand by, while we are checking your browser Brand Monitoring Monitor your product name, brand, competitors, search phrases, authors, or any other subjects. The most effective dating web pages function constructed in privacy features and even moderators to step in when a user is out of line or poses a risk to others. seattle doublelist I show up to a wine bar downtown and he s sitting there speaking to another woman, who I figured he knew from enterprise or one thing.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/15/2013 11:58:23 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

GRIEVOUS WOLVES AMONST THE FLOCK OF GOD.
by Troy Clerk on Friday, July 20, 2012 at 10:26am ·
Jesus Christ when sharing with His disciples gave them a very serious warning stating..."Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly, they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruit..."( Matt 7:15 ). Very harsh words so to seem coming from the mouth of such a loving and compassionate Jesus! One thing the Lord could not stand was a lie. Every time he was confronted by any form of deception, he addressed it with utter hatred for the sin ( Matt 23 ). Notice he loved the people and proved it by dying for all of us. However, His love didn't stop Him from at any point speaking the truth in love, nor did it stop Him from hating sin. So Jesus warns His disciples to "beware" of false prophets who come as sheep.

We do well to realize that a person who is false will never come promoting their falsehood. They will come like sheep ( Christians ). They will speak the same language as you do, sing the same songs, and may even quote more scripture than you do. However, all of this is outward show. Jesus said, "outwardly" you will not recognize them but "inwardly" they will manifest something not Christ like. Jesus said they are ravenous wolves, meaning they prey like wolves prey- on the weak, the young and the isolated. Their entire object, affection and focus is to divide and isolate the flock of God and by doing so destroy it!

I knew a pastor once upon a time who prior to becoming a pastor experienced a tremendous trial of persecution. He explained how His past pastor had come against him, in directly attacked him and treated him unkindly. However, as he expressed this to me, I discerned an anger that still existed in His heart concerning this matter. I recognized he had not yet been completely healed from what he had suffered. Unforgiveness had entered because he felt he was wronged by this person.

As a result of His being hurt he begin to hurt other people. Everything he explained that the other pastor had did to him, he begin to do to others. I watched how this played out and I received understanding; when we judge things from an unforgiving heart, we become exactly like who we judge. I brought up this point to explain, that every wolf did not start off as a wolf.A person becomes a wolf when they refuse to go the way God is taking them and at the same time still want to share about God. It's a ministry of hypocrisy which has it's roots in pride, arrogance and manipulating control!

Paul when addressing the church said "Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseer's, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with His own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also, of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them" (Acts 20:28-30). Notice the first thing Paul addresses the leaders, pastors, prophets other apostles etc... with "take heed to yourselves" This is vitally important for leaders. We must all stand and examine ourselves daily.

Our motives must be pure and our hearts always yielded to go where God is taking us. You see wolves work under the cloak of darkness. They stay up winded so you can't sense them coming. They are usually shy by themselves, but deadly when in a pack. Their teeth can crush bone and some have even been known to devour the entire carcass of their prey. They prey on the weak, wounded, old and isolated. They can be both male and female! They may bite a young sheep and wound them first. As the rest of the flock begins to move forward, the wounded can't keep up because of the bite. So the wolves wait for the strong and healthy sheep to leave and the wounded one becomes it's meal! continued

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/15/2013 11:59:35 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

continued

This is how wolves move in the church. They will look for a way in and then wound you. It may come through backbiting, gossiping, slander or malice. I saw entire churches completely devoured because of gossip and backbiting false teaching and the destruction of God's holy standard. It makes it that much more worse when the pastor is the one doing it. The bible says..."the words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the inner most parts of the belly' (Proverbs 26:22).

You know you've been bitten by a wolf when they have told you a falsehood about someone and when you see that certain person you no longer feel the same about them. The bible teaches us to confront one another in love. If there is a problem or disagreement we are to approach it in integrity and in love. Not backbiting, slander and gossip. Do you not know that the Lord hates 6 things and seven are an abomination to him and this behavior being one of them..."These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him...and he that soweth discord among brethren" (Pro 6:16, 19).

Not only must we take heed to ourselves but to the flock. Any one who doesn't lead you into relationship with the Lord, be watchful! It is a shepherd’s job to lead the sheep into relationship with the Lord, not so much with themselves. When you have your personal relationship with the Lord the Holy Spirit is judging peoples actions within you. You will learn to discern what's really God and what's a "form" of God. Usually shepherds who have big farms for their sheep will purchase rams or dogs to protect the sheep from wolves during the night.

When wolves break into the farm and feel they have gone unnoticed and believe they will devour some of the sheep, they are greeted unexpectedly by the violent horns of the ram they didn't suspect was there. Some have been hit so hard by the ram for trying to destroy the sheep, they never recovered and some have even died. So who are you? A wolf or a ram? I'm not telling you to kill anyone or to violently harm anyone. However, if they come to you backbiting, gossiping, whispering and slandering people, kindly tell them, we don't do that over here! Be that ram and abort every plot of the enemy to overthrow what God is doing. Watch them wolves!

2/16/2013 12:16:49 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,027)
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Paul told them even weeping! they would come in and they wouldnt spare (be merciful) to the flock!

2/16/2013 12:20:51 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
cyrus2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,350)
Victoria, BC
54, joined Apr. 2012

You two should practice what you preach

2/16/2013 12:22:49 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
cheridth
Over 2,000 Posts (3,486)
Monahans, TX
38, joined Feb. 2012

good word sunny! Most people dont kno that a rumor starter can b stoped at the first person they speak to. I usually tell the gossips, well im sorry to hear that but suchnsuch never done me no wrong. Suchnsuch has always shown me love.
You should see how angry people get when i say that!
When im confronted by some cuz they heard this n they heard that and they wont believe me, I just tell em well from ur mouth to Gods ears. One day u will see God and He ll show u the truth until then its sad ur hating on cuz you HEARD this n u HEARD that. Then i ask em did u ever SEE me do this or that?
Idk if thats proper but it helped a bit. For three yrs now ive been under attack by some viscious rumor starters.
Ive had to deal with authority types cuz of rumors n it was unfounded. Talk about a double wammie first u hear the viscious rumor n that hurts you then u got people banging on u door in uniforms cuz of a viscious rumor! Im sorry im venting im jst tired of viscious rumors.

2/16/2013 12:28:30 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

jerrig
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,136)
Saint Charles, MO
46, joined Jun. 2008

Excellent reminder Sunny. Thank you.

I wish everyone would take the time to read that.

2/16/2013 12:32:45 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from cheridth:
good word sunny! Most people dont kno that a rumor starter can b stoped at the first person they speak to. I usually tell the gossips, well im sorry to hear that but suchnsuch never done me no wrong. Suchnsuch has always shown me love.
When im confronted by some cuz they heard this n they heard that and they wont believe me, I just tell em well from ur mouth to Gods ears. One day u will see God and He ll show u the truth until then its sad ur hating on cuz you HEARD this n u HEARD that. Then i ask em did u ever SEE me do this or that?
Idk if thats proper but it helped a bit. For three yrs now ive been under attack by some viscious rumor starters.
Ive had to deal with authority types cuz of rumors n it was unfounded. Talk about a double wammie first u hear the viscious rumor n that hurts you then u got people banging on u door in uniforms cuz of a viscious rumor! Im sorry im venting im jst tired of viscious rumors.

Thank all of you for your comments. cheridth Some nice young lady put a thread on about forgiveness. I just posted in it again and I would like you to read it please. I think it will help you. God bless.

2/16/2013 12:33:14 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from cheridth:

Well we dont have to fight fire with fire!

Although its hard not to!

2Cr 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

This is where the rubber meets the road, practicing our faith in the midst of an evil and perverse generation!

Pick up the cross! Not the flesh!

Luk 9:23 Then He said to [them] all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, [fn] and follow Me.

The christian cross is

When our desires and wants and will, collide with Gods wants and desires and will......

Let his cross we must carry win over our flesh, no matter how grevious it is, and ive stumbled many times in this area!

Phl 3:18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Phl 3:19 whose end [is] destruction, whose god [is their] belly, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame--who set their mind on earthly things.

Other people set their mind on the flesh and the ways of this world, and Glory in things they should be ashamed of!

2/16/2013 12:56:15 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
cheridth
Over 2,000 Posts (3,486)
Monahans, TX
38, joined Feb. 2012

was those two statements improper to tell them? I will read the thread sunny. How is that fire? Those two statements i use made some stopping lyng on me. Idk even know some of em who started it in the first place. Im starting to think some people are bored n crazy! Im not being smart but i would like to kno how to deal better with wolves cuz im feeling very over run lately.

2/16/2013 12:59:32 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

I didn't say you were wrong. I been through a lot of that too.I just wanted you to read about what God told me to do.

2/16/2013 1:02:29 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from cheridth:
was those two statements improper to tell them? I will read the thread sunny. How is that fire? Those two statements i use made some stopping lyng on me. Idk even know some of em who started it in the first place. Im starting to think some people are bored n crazy! Im not being smart but i would like to kno how to deal better with wolves cuz im feeling very over run lately.

Oh sorry, i wasnt accusing you, i was just trying to encourage you!

I dont have all the answers, just can only share the scripture! Sounds like you did well......

1Pe 5:10 But may [fn] the God of all grace, who called us [fn] to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle [you].

Jam 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,

Jam 1:3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.

Jam 1:4 But let patience have [its] perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

Jam 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

Jam 1:6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.

Jam 1:7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;

1Pe 4:13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.

1Pe 4:14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed [are you], for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. [fn] On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.

2/16/2013 1:20:29 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

share_n_love
Over 2,000 Posts (3,963)
Fort Wayne, IN
59, joined Dec. 2012

2/16/2013 5:47:33 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

julz007
New South Wales
Australia
47, joined Jan. 2008

I love reading your your post sunny

2/16/2013 2:51:33 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
southern45
Hot Springs National Park, AR
59, joined Apr. 2012

You can recognize them when every post is critizim of some christin . When they agree whith those you know are not Christain. Funny tollerance should be good thing but you can not begain to be tolerant of those that spread lies to hurt people such as witchcraft and urantis ect those that want to be tolerant of those viewpoint are just wolfs in sheep clothing spreading lies . If you spread the devils work you are not helping this is good thread thanks Sunny hope i do not offend with my opinion

2/16/2013 5:06:30 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
cheridth
Over 2,000 Posts (3,486)
Monahans, TX
38, joined Feb. 2012

so any ideas on how to be christian tolerant and patient with out becoming like the one in ur face? Soo many times i bite my tongue smile n say nothing when deep inside i jst wana chew some people to the ground. Or slap a few. Im glad i love blue jeans with pockets cuz pockets are a cozy place for ur hands when u jst wana slap the person. N i absolutly have a hard time when people say oh by ur silence it must b true or oh u didnt slap that person so they must b right. Hhhhmmm a persons tongue could end up in seizures at that rate tryng fend em off! Im glad i have yall to discuss this with. i use to not take it so hard but its gettng rough lately or mayb ive jst grown weak in my spirit or weary in my heart. Sunny sez wolves go after wounded ones. I think i ll go check myself for wounds n see if thats the cause of this getting to me so hard.

2/16/2013 5:15:20 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from cheridth:
so any ideas on how to be christian tolerant and patient with out becoming like the one in ur face? Soo many times i bite my tongue smile n say nothing when deep inside i jst wana chew some people to the ground. Or slap a few. Im glad i love blue jeans with pockets cuz pockets are a cozy place for ur hands when u jst wana slap the person. N i absolutly have a hard time when people say oh by ur silence it must b true or oh u didnt slap that person so they must b right. Hhhhmmm a persons tongue could end up in seizures at that rate tryng fend em off! Im glad i have yall to discuss this with. i use to not take it so hard but its gettng rough lately or mayb ive jst grown weak in my spirit or weary in my heart. Sunny sez wolves go after wounded ones. I think i ll go check myself for wounds n see if thats the cause of this getting to me so hard.

Cheridth, I don't see anybody attacking you, but then I don't read a lot of the threads, also a lot have me blocked. I am sorry if people are being mean to you. Join the club. Have you noticed some of the rest of us are, too. Just try not to let it bother you.

2/16/2013 5:31:34 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

jerrig
Saint Charles, MO
46, joined Jun. 2008

I understand that it is hard but if someone is looking for argument, nothing that you can say will quiet them.

Any anger will just be fuel for their fire and end up bringing us down to their level.
Which is what they are wanting to start with.

Proverbs 17:27-28

He who has knowledge spares his words, and a man of understanding is of a calm spirit. Even a fool is counted wise when he holds his peace; when he shuts his lips, he is considered perceptive.

Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Proverbs 22:24-25

Make no friendship with an angry man, and with a furious man do not go, lest you learn his ways and set a snare for your soul.

2/16/2013 5:34:11 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
cheridth
Over 2,000 Posts (3,486)
Monahans, TX
38, joined Feb. 2012

i dont get attacked that often here, that ive noticed. I mostly ask cuz theres very mean spirited people where i live. Theres been a rash of meaness lately in this group too. Its sad. I try to only block the satan theology twist Gods words people when i c they r not going to yield to Jesus. Ive seen mean things n try to stay outa of it if possible. Sometimes ive been mean to the satan theology false teachers. Im praying things get better here in the group. I started the silly thread to jst let some stress off n jst b silly with my brethren. This is my safe corner in this group n i hope it stays this way.

2/16/2013 5:39:49 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

jerrig
Saint Charles, MO
46, joined Jun. 2008

Your Silly Thread was an excellent idea Cheri!

Thank you for starting that.

2/16/2013 7:10:08 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

GOD'S AUTHORITY AND POWER - MIGHTY IN STRENGTH
AS CHRISTIANS, WE ARE PART OF THE ARMY OF GOD.

GOD'S AUTHORITY - POWER FROM ON HIGH

GOD'S ARMY
By Synthia Esther

God has an army of spiritual forces, an angelic host filled with power from on high. God's power defeated Satan on the Cross of Calvary , as Jesus Christ bore sins redemption plan (Colossians 2:15; Hebrews 2:14-16; John 12:31-32). God's mighty hand of authority is no match for Satan (Psalm 91:3; Isaiah 54;17; Luke 10:19; 1st John 4:4; Acts 19:11-12). For whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven (Matthew 16:19). As is written in God's word, Jesus's name is so powerful, other vagabonds tried in vain to extend His power and authority.

ACTS 19:13-15 (KJV) READS:

"Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye."

GOD, THE MILITARY, AND CHRISTIANS

The fact that God uses military terms to describe our mission tactics as Christians demonstraits the importance of being prepared for battle. Standing firmly in faith and firm in our resolve to live Godly lives is described in 1st Timothy 4:7-8, “Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives tales, rather, train yourself to be godly. (8) For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life, and the life to come.”

While God is our refuge and strength He involves us in the process. Phil 3:12-14, “Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. (13) Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting What is behind and straining toward what is ahead. (14) I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

James writes in chapter 1:2-4, “Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever, you face trails of many kinds, (2) because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. (4) Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. As soldiers in Christ, our trails should urge us forward as we start today to rebuild our life up in Christ Jesus. We can begin to see our progress and framework writing a new chapter within the story line of our future today!

EPHESIANS 6:10-18 (KJV) READS:

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but aginst principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And ;your feet shod with preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;"

DEREK PRINCE, AUTHOR OF THE BOOK, "SPIRITUAL WARFARE," WHITAKER HOUSE, PAGE 51 READS:

"Early in the passage Paul says, 'Therefore, take up the full armor of God...' We are dealing with taking up the full armor of God. You may have head me comment before that whenever you find a 'therefore' in the Bible, you want to find out what it is 'there for.' The 'therefore' in this verse is there because of the preceding verse where paul says, '...our stuggle is n ot aginst flesh and blood, but aginst the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenlies.' It is because we are involved int his life-and-death struggle with the evil spirit forces of Satan's kingdom that we owe it to ourselves (and God's word requires it of us), to put on the full armor of God. It is significant that twice in this passage (v. 11 and 13) Paul says, "Put on the full armor of God."

THE AUTHORITY OF GOD

Luke 10:19 (NIV), "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

Copyright - 2009-2010, Synthia Esther. All Rights Reserved.

2/16/2013 7:17:12 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
southern45
59, joined Apr. 2012

I like that but it left our one fun feature the demons beat them up after. Makes me laugh.

2/16/2013 7:23:22 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

I don't understand? demons beat who up?

2/16/2013 7:27:38 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
southern45
59, joined Apr. 2012

"Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye."

the false exorcist sorry i just remembered the story and when the demons said we know Jesus and Paul i know they knew they were not under obligation to those false teachers and they beat them up after..

2/16/2013 7:33:29 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
southern45
59, joined Apr. 2012

verse 16 the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them overpowered them all. he gave them such a beating they ran out of the house bleeding . .. sorry it just made me laugh which was good thing some times I just meant i liked the post

2/16/2013 8:02:21 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from southern45:
verse 16 the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them overpowered them all. he gave them such a beating they ran out of the house bleeding . .. sorry it just made me laugh which was good thing some times I just meant i liked the post

Oh, I see now. When we have the Holy Spirit we are given the authority. But if we don't we could get chased by the demons too. I sure wouldn't want to be them.

2/16/2013 9:06:46 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from southern45:

the false exorcist sorry i just remembered the story and when the demons said we know Jesus and Paul i know they knew they were not under obligation to those false teachers and they beat them up after..

Yeah thats funny, the 7 sons of sceva! Isnt it funny that you cant fake the gifts and calling. Satan does watch us, does know who we are and he is always seeking to trip us up and cause us to sin.

2/16/2013 9:12:16 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,479)
Ajo, AZ
60, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Sunny, there is a lot of confusion today among Christians. There are many causes, but the most grievous I think is what took place in seminaries around the world beginning in the 1950/ 60s--a so called "higher criticism" they called it. A Some of it even denying the Divinity of Christ.

Deny the clear teachings of Scripture and the way is dark.

2/16/2013 11:08:00 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from walt_oftheearth:
Sunny, there is a lot of confusion today among Christians. There are many causes, but the most grievous I think is what took place in seminaries around the world beginning in the 1950/ 60s--a so called "higher criticism" they called it. A Some of it even denying the Divinity of Christ.

Deny the clear teachings of Scripture and the way is dark.

Yes, walt, that is grevious. I know you said sometime back that you were a chaplin, so you must have been to some of those semimaries. To be called a "higher criticism", does that mean they think they are higher than God? I am glad to hear that you go by the scriptures.

2/17/2013 7:14:32 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

jerrig
Saint Charles, MO
46, joined Jun. 2008

As I sat down with my coffee and looked at the forums a few moments ago, I noticed that I have acquired even more people that have blocked me.

I had a specific scripture in mind that I was looking for that pretty much covers how I feel about that, but instead I came across these.

These scriptures are so important to keep in mind when choosing your friends.

Proverbs 12:26
One who is righteous is a guide to his neighbor, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.

Proverbs 13:20
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.

Proverbs 14:6-7
A scoffer seeks wisdom in vain, but knowledge is easy for a man of understanding. Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge.

Make no friendship with a man given to anger, nor go with a wrathful man, lest you learn his ways and entangle yourself in a snare.

1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

2/17/2013 7:20:18 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

God can use even the most unlikely weak un-educated people to be warriors for Him, and He will equipt them for spiritual battle.

Excerpt from Eric Ludy's talk entitled "Unlikely Heroes."

The Dumbest Generation? - Eric Ludy

2/17/2013 7:38:18 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

jerrig
Saint Charles, MO
46, joined Jun. 2008

What a powerful message, no matter what your age.

Thank you so much for sharing that Sunny!

[Edited 2/17/2013 7:38:35 PM ]

2/17/2013 9:57:15 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from jerrig:
As I sat down with my coffee and looked at the forums a few moments ago, I noticed that I have acquired even more people that have blocked me.

I had a specific scripture in mind that I was looking for that pretty much covers how I feel about that, but instead I came across these.

These scriptures are so important to keep in mind when choosing your friends.

Proverbs 12:26
One who is righteous is a guide to his neighbor, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.

Proverbs 13:20
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.

Proverbs 14:6-7
A scoffer seeks wisdom in vain, but knowledge is easy for a man of understanding. Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge.

Make no friendship with a man given to anger, nor go with a wrathful man, lest you learn his ways and entangle yourself in a snare.

1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

Very good scripture Jerri, Bless your heart!

2/19/2013 5:33:26 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

Fighting the spirit of manipulation

Posted on July 11, 2011 by Ingrid Hansen

The spirit of manipulation is witchcraft at work. It is a spirit that pretends to be godly while doing all it can to undermine the true people and the true work of God. Discernment helps us recognize the spirit of manipulation. Wisdom helps us fight the evil and courage helps to to keep standing in the midst of opposition.

The people of God had decided it was time for a change. It was time to once again establish the Kingdom of God in the land. The people of God had started to rebuild the temple.

“When the enemies of Judah and Benjamin heard that the exiles were building a temple for the Lord, the God of Israel, they came to Zerubbabel and to the heads of the families and said, “Let us help you build because, like you, we seek your God and have been sacrificing to him since the time of Esarhaddon king of Assyria, who brought us here.” But Zerubbabel, Jeshua and the rest of the heads of the families of Israel answered, “You have no part with us in building a temple to our God. We alone will build it for the Lord, the God of Israel, as King Cyrus, the king of Persia, commanded us.” ” (Ezra 4:1–3, NIV84)

The spirit of manipulation will first pretend it belongs in the church. The spirit of manipulation will pretend that it is holy and doing the work of God. The spirit of manipulation will masquerade as a Christian. The leaders discerned the false and discerned the motives of the heart. They rejected the spirit of manipulation. The leaders chose to obey God and not submit to the manipulative spirits.

“Then the peoples around them set out to discourage the people of Judah and make them afraid to go on building. They hired counselors to work against them and frustrate their plans during the entire reign of Cyrus king of Persia and down to the reign of Darius king of Persia. At the beginning of the reign of Xerxes, they lodged an accusation against the people of Judah and Jerusalem. And in the days of Artaxerxes king of Persia, Bishlam, Mithredath, Tabeel and the rest of his associates wrote a letter to Artaxerxes. The letter was written in Aramaic script and in the Aramaic language. Rehum the commanding officer and Shimshai the secretary wrote a letter against Jerusalem to Artaxerxes the king as follows: ” (Ezra 4:4–8, NIV84)

Now the spirit of manipulation began to see who in the church would be willing to listen to murmuring and complaining. They began to whisper in the church about the character of the leaders. They began to speak about their plans which were better. They began to sow seeds of disunity because the spirit of manipulation was not in control.

Eventually the spirit of manipulation found access to the king and swayed the opinion of the king against the church.

“As soon as the copy of the letter of King Artaxerxes was read to Rehum and Shimshai the secretary and their associates, they went immediately to the Jews in Jerusalem and compelled them by force to stop. Thus the work on the house of God in Jerusalem came to a standstill until the second year of the reign of Darius king of Persia. ” (Ezra 4:23–24, NIV84)

The spirit of manipulation seemed successful at halting the work of God. Now the people of God needed some supernatural encouragement. A prophetic godly word always carries more power than the spirit of manipulation.

“Now Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the prophet, a descendant of Iddo, prophesied to the Jews in Judah and Jerusalem in the name of the God of Israel, who was over them. Then Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel and Jeshua son of Jozadak set to work to rebuild the house of God in Jerusalem. And the prophets of God were with them, helping them. ” (Ezra 5:1–2, NIV84)

The prophets of God will serve alongside the people of God to see God’s purposes fulfilled.

Eventually the prophets and the people of God revealed the truth to the king. The king decreed that the people of God could continue to rebuild the temple of God.

“Then, because of the decree King Darius had sent, Tattenai, governor of Trans-Euphrates, and Shethar-Bozenai and their associates carried it out with diligence. So the elders of the Jews continued to build and prosper under the preaching of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah, a descendant of Iddo. They finished building the temple according to the command of the God of Israel and the decrees of Cyrus, Darius and Artaxerxes, kings of Persia. The temple was completed on the third day of the month Adar, in the sixth year of the reign of King Darius. Then the people of Israel—the priests, the Levites and the rest of the exiles—celebrated the dedication of the house of God with joy. For the dedication of this house of God they offered a hundred bulls, two hundred rams, four hundred male lambs and, as a sin offering for all Israel, twelve male goats, one for each of the tribes of Israel. And they installed the priests in their divisions and the Levites in their groups for the service of God at Jerusalem, according to what is written in the Book of Moses. ” (Ezra 6:13–18, NIV84)

The people of God prospered because the prophets and their leaders were not afraid to confront the spirit of manipulation. Because they showed courage, the people were able to once again restore the Kingdom of God in their land. Once again the people of God were obeying the Word of God.

If we would see our nation restored to its godly heritage and our cities transformed, we will have to fight against the spirit of manipulation that finds itself at home pretending to be a part of the church.

The answer is always to seek God, obey the prophets and keep obeying the word of God. The spirit of manipulation has no authority over the Word of God.

2/21/2013 11:44:01 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

Drop the Religious Spirit
By Scott, Delve Christian Ministries

What is the religious spirit? Does it sound like something good? Something that is respectable, or helpful, or holy? It is often found throughout much of the Church today, but is that a good thing? I’ll say it now: it is not. The religious spirit is dangerous, deadly, and demonic. Now, that’s saying a lot, so let me begin to unpack that.

Let me begin by describing what the religious spirit is. It is the thing that causes people to work for their salvation. It is the source of all self-righteousness, and a key factor behind pride and arrogance in Christians. It is the thing that makes Christians separate themselves from the world to protect their own holiness - separation from them, those “sinners”. It focuses on religiosity, respectability, and ritual. It looks at outward behaviour and appearances. It is devoid of grace, instead calling for immediate judgement. There is no love in it - only hate. Does it sound familiar? It should, because it is a common struggle of the Church today, and it is exactly what Jesus criticized the Pharisees for.

So where do we see the religious spirit in the Church today? We see it when people put more focus on the style of worship than on the purpose of worship. We see it when people are expected to dress up for Church, to the point where someone coming in from the street is shunned for their attire. We see it when churches hunker down, preaching hellfire for sinners, hiding behind their walls instead of reaching out to the lost. We see it when more of an emphasis is placed on respectable behaviour than on actual heart transformation. When offerings are thrown into the plate on Sundays out of obligation or fear, instead of thanksgiving and joy. When going to church on Sunday morning is something done in order to appear good, rather than because they want to spend time connecting to God and his people. It is seen when God is treated as a slavemaster or cruel judge, instead of a perfect, good, loving Father.

Ultimately, the religious spirit comes from the enemy. Satan loves religion - he hates sincere relationships with God. He does everything he can to stagnate the Church, fill it with ritual, cut out the love, and make it cold. It is exactly the problem that the Ephesian church had. Jesus says to them, “I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love. Remember the height from which you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.” Revelation 2:4-5. The danger is clear - if a church does not have love, it will die. Satan is many cases completely ignores churches that are full of religion but lose Jesus, letting them fail. These churches age over time, scaring away young members and blocking out new members. The religious spirit kills churches, and Satan loves it.

On a personal level, the religious spirit is equally deadly. It can fill a Christian will pride and self-righteousness. The “holiness” that results is purely outwards, designed to impress men. It creates the idea that works and good deeds bring salvation - not faith in Jesus, salvation through grace alone. It builds walls between people, cutting off love and fellowship. Or, the religious spirit can work in another way. It can fill a Christian with fear. In churches filled with religion instead of love, Christians can get the idea that God is angry with them. That he desires punishment for them, and is very displeased with them. They get filled with guilt, depressed, and worried. They can doubt their salvation. The enemy uses this as an opportunity to fill them with lies. Ultimately, they may leave the church because they don’t connect with their Father, and the body of Christ around them is filled with judgement and condescension.

So what can be done to combat the religious spirit? What can replace it? The Holy Spirit. To get rid of an evil spirit, one must be filled with God’s Spirit. Prayer is of utmost importance here. We must be constantly communicating with our Father. The Holy Spirit in us - and he does dwell in us if we believe in Christ - helps us to do this. We must ask for the Holy Spirit to work in us each day, removing our pride, cutting out our fear, filling us with love and boldness. The Holy Spirit is the perfect remedy for the evil of the religious spirit. And we know that God is far more powerful than anything in the world, so we can have faith that God will fill us with faith and love if we ask him.

God desires to have fellowship with his people, not religion. He is a Father, not a slavemaster. He wants us to be filled with love, not ritual and self-righteousness. The Holy Spirit works in us to make us more like Jesus, who himself forcefully opposed the religious spirit he found in the Pharisees of his day. God does not want fear and punishment to be what we focus on. We need to focus on Jesus, and the love that God has for his children. The religious spirit is a disease in the Church today, but God is a healer, and a fighter. This is a fight that can be won, a plague that can be cured. So pray. Pray hard. Pray with sincerity, with love for your Father in heaven. He hears you. Don’t be filled with the religious spirit, but the Holy Spirit.

2/23/2013 1:25:11 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

brashdoc
Over 2,000 Posts (2,850)
Chehalis, WA
62, joined Aug. 2008

bump

2/23/2013 12:30:35 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from sunny8138:
Fighting the spirit of manipulation

Posted on July 11, 2011 by Ingrid Hansen

The spirit of manipulation is witchcraft at work. It is a spirit that pretends to be godly while doing all it can to undermine the true people and the true work of God. Discernment helps us recognize the spirit of manipulation. Wisdom helps us fight the evil and courage helps to to keep standing in the midst of opposition.

The people of God had decided it was time for a change. It was time to once again establish the Kingdom of God in the land. The people of God had started to rebuild the temple.

“When the enemies of Judah and Benjamin heard that the exiles were building a temple for the Lord, the God of Israel, they came to Zerubbabel and to the heads of the families and said, “Let us help you build because, like you, we seek your God and have been sacrificing to him since the time of Esarhaddon king of Assyria, who brought us here.” But Zerubbabel, Jeshua and the rest of the heads of the families of Israel answered, “You have no part with us in building a temple to our God. We alone will build it for the Lord, the God of Israel, as King Cyrus, the king of Persia, commanded us.” ” (Ezra 4:1–3, NIV84)

The spirit of manipulation will first pretend it belongs in the church. The spirit of manipulation will pretend that it is holy and doing the work of God. The spirit of manipulation will masquerade as a Christian. The leaders discerned the false and discerned the motives of the heart. They rejected the spirit of manipulation. The leaders chose to obey God and not submit to the manipulative spirits.

“Then the peoples around them set out to discourage the people of Judah and make them afraid to go on building. They hired counselors to work against them and frustrate their plans during the entire reign of Cyrus king of Persia and down to the reign of Darius king of Persia. At the beginning of the reign of Xerxes, they lodged an accusation against the people of Judah and Jerusalem. And in the days of Artaxerxes king of Persia, Bishlam, Mithredath, Tabeel and the rest of his associates wrote a letter to Artaxerxes. The letter was written in Aramaic script and in the Aramaic language. Rehum the commanding officer and Shimshai the secretary wrote a letter against Jerusalem to Artaxerxes the king as follows: ” (Ezra 4:4–8, NIV84)

Now the spirit of manipulation began to see who in the church would be willing to listen to murmuring and complaining. They began to whisper in the church about the character of the leaders. They began to speak about their plans which were better. They began to sow seeds of disunity because the spirit of manipulation was not in control.

Eventually the spirit of manipulation found access to the king and swayed the opinion of the king against the church.

“As soon as the copy of the letter of King Artaxerxes was read to Rehum and Shimshai the secretary and their associates, they went immediately to the Jews in Jerusalem and compelled them by force to stop. Thus the work on the house of God in Jerusalem came to a standstill until the second year of the reign of Darius king of Persia. ” (Ezra 4:23–24, NIV84)

The spirit of manipulation seemed successful at halting the work of God. Now the people of God needed some supernatural encouragement. A prophetic godly word always carries more power than the spirit of manipulation.

“Now Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the prophet, a descendant of Iddo, prophesied to the Jews in Judah and Jerusalem in the name of the God of Israel, who was over them. Then Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel and Jeshua son of Jozadak set to work to rebuild the house of God in Jerusalem. And the prophets of God were with them, helping them. ” (Ezra 5:1–2, NIV84)

The prophets of God will serve alongside the people of God to see God’s purposes fulfilled.

Eventually the prophets and the people of God revealed the truth to the king. The king decreed that the people of God could continue to rebuild the temple of God.

“Then, because of the decree King Darius had sent, Tattenai, governor of Trans-Euphrates, and Shethar-Bozenai and their associates carried it out with diligence. So the elders of the Jews continued to build and prosper under the preaching of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah, a descendant of Iddo. They finished building the temple according to the command of the God of Israel and the decrees of Cyrus, Darius and Artaxerxes, kings of Persia. The temple was completed on the third day of the month Adar, in the sixth year of the reign of King Darius. Then the people of Israel—the priests, the Levites and the rest of the exiles—celebrated the dedication of the house of God with joy. For the dedication of this house of God they offered a hundred bulls, two hundred rams, four hundred male lambs and, as a sin offering for all Israel, twelve male goats, one for each of the tribes of Israel. And they installed the priests in their divisions and the Levites in their groups for the service of God at Jerusalem, according to what is written in the Book of Moses. ” (Ezra 6:13–18, NIV84)

The people of God prospered because the prophets and their leaders were not afraid to confront the spirit of manipulation. Because they showed courage, the people were able to once again restore the Kingdom of God in their land. Once again the people of God were obeying the Word of God.

If we would see our nation restored to its godly heritage and our cities transformed, we will have to fight against the spirit of manipulation that finds itself at home pretending to be a part of the church.

The answer is always to seek God, obey the prophets and keep obeying the word of God. The spirit of manipulation has no authority over the Word of God.

Good post here Sunny, The Devil was working overtime to try and stop the work of God, he is even the accuser of the brethren, Ol Mindya is on here working overtime to harass people who preach the truth then trys to bring his brand of truth to the forum. Hes been on here for years bullying people and cursing and degrading people, all the while find specks in others eyes.

As you know, he claims i abuse women, but he is the one who has abused more women on here than anyone else. Also some of the women he claimed i abused were the abusers themselves playing childish games on the forum!

If Mindya says it, its most probably a lie! Ive still got all that old stuff of him abusing the women in here and some others after i left! The guy has serious issues, hes been on here for years, being mean hateful nasty condescending and divisive. He stand against those who preach the word in truth!

2/23/2013 2:52:31 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,521)
Panama City, FL
62, joined Feb. 2008

The greivous wolves Jesus warned us about are the heretical teachers down through the ages, who rebel against the Church Jesus founded (the Catholic Church) and teach there own man-made doctrines.

2/23/2013 3:02:41 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

jerrig
Saint Charles, MO
46, joined Jun. 2008

Show me in scripture Lud the mention of the Catholic Church?

This 'crusade' that you have taken on is morally reprehensible.

Thankfully most Catholics do not hold the same gross ignorances.

2/23/2013 3:16:27 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

allen281
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,159)
Lisbon, OH
59, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The greivous wolves Jesus warned us about are the heretical teachers down through the ages, who rebel against the Church Jesus founded (the Catholic Church) and teach there own man-made doctrines.

In early days, the word Catholic was the universal church of Jesus Christ, would be
true but one should not be confused with this, as Romans took the name Catholic and
added the word Roman, behold the Roman Catholic church but the Roman Catholic was
not and still is not the Universal Church of Jesus Christ, Romans just took the name
and added the Roman name to it and has deceived the world from then on, leading people
to believe that Jesus gave the church to the Romans, which if you study history one
would know that the Roman Catholics church taught what is a lie. The Catholic church
that Jesus founded is not the Catholic church we know today.
Doesn't anyone study old history ?
Yes Jesus warned us of what became the Roman Catholic church, as the Romans did rebel
against Jesus, as the Roman Catholic church are the wolves.

[Edited 2/23/2013 3:17:37 PM ]

2/23/2013 3:19:06 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:

ludlow, The Bible says that anyone that call on the name of Jesus shall be saved! It doesn't say anyone that calls on the Catholic church shall be saved!

2/23/2013 3:24:15 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

jerrig
Saint Charles, MO
46, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from sunny8138:
ludlow, The Bible says that anyone that call on the name of Jesus shall be saved! It doesn't say anyone that calls on the Catholic church shall be saved!

Very well said Sunny.

Love and Blessings to you!

2/23/2013 4:14:44 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Ludlow, the Catholic church wasnt even started when Paul talked about these very individuals.

Good post here Sunny, The Devil was working overtime to try and stop the work of God, he is even the accuser of the brethren, Ol Mindya is on here working overtime to harass people who preach the truth then trys to bring his brand of truth to the forum. Hes been on here for years bullying people and cursing and degrading people, all the while find specks in others eyes.

As you know, he claims i abuse women, but he is the one who has abused more women on here than anyone else. Also some of the women he claimed i abused were the abusers themselves playing childish games on the forum!

If Mindya says it, its most probably a lie! Ive still got all that old stuff of him abusing the women in here and some others after i left! The guy has serious issues, hes been on here for years, being mean hateful nasty condescending and divisive. He stand against those who preach the word in truth!

Like i said Mindya has been on this site for years abusing people, putting them down, whispering behind their backs, playing games with the block user button all the while condemning others for the very evil's he practices. Hes a wolf, hear tears at people, hes mean and hateful, and full of revenge and mailiciousness, i mean i was gone for a whole year and hes searching for me to come back! Said i lied about it, which is a complete lie!

2/23/2013 5:30:47 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

I know there are some wolves here. The bullies that make fun and ridicule people on here that won't be their robots, and agree with them. I have been the bunt of this, and I am sorry that you are being abused also.

2/23/2013 5:41:32 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from sunny8138:
I know there are some wolves here. The bullies that make fun and ridicule people on here that won't be their robots, and agree with them. I have been the bunt of this, and I am sorry that you are being abused also.

Sunny, your a warm kind loving Sister in the Lord. I didnt want to name names, but your not the only eldery woman mindya has been abusing and picking on along with his cohorts! I am sorry you had to be the brunt of that and from others also. Yet like you posted Sunny, we cant listen to the Devil, we need to keep the work going on!

Mindya is someone who likes to prey on people and on elderly women no less, and he actually takes pleasure in preying on such people.

2/23/2013 5:55:54 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from redeamed1:
Sunny, your a warm kind loving Sister in the Lord. I didnt want to name names, but your not the only eldery woman mindya has been abusing and picking on along with his cohorts! I am sorry you had to be the brunt of that and from others also. Yet like you posted Sunny, we cant listen to the Devil, we need to keep the work going on!

Mindya is someone who likes to prey on people and on elderly women no less, and he actually takes pleasure in preying on such people.

I mean really Mindya has to be a pretty sick spiritual person not only for his years of abusing people in this forum, but to never repent, to continue to do it day in and day out week after week. Hes acting! Acting if its his God given duty to hound and badger and putdown and be snide and snotty and evil. Then to top all that off he condemns others for doing these things......thats a spiritually sick person!

Go heal yourself Mindya and use that word on yourself!

Your sick

2/24/2013 7:47:18 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST, BUT MANY FALSE EXTREME GOSPELS, BE AWARE OF THE DANGER.

DANGEROUS GOSPELS, THERE IS JUST ONE TRUE GOSPEL.

2/24/2013 8:33:07 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Sunny Very good Video!

I tried to put it on my thread ,Everyone will get saved, i guess i cant do that stuff yet!

2/24/2013 8:37:47 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

It is on your thread. Scroll back.

3/2/2013 12:29:41 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Suuny Mindya tells everyone i need to butter you up! So our secrets out! If i bump this will you send me 100 dollars?

3/2/2013 12:31:01 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

dream on......

3/2/2013 12:37:00 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Dream on

ok ok, well i heard that pastor on Tv he said send him a 100 bucks and id be blessed 100 fold. So i worte him a letter and told how wonderful that was, just think if he sent me 100 bucks, he'd get blessed 100 fold.

So ill bump this thread, do i get a 100 fold bumpback?

3/2/2013 12:41:16 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

The prosperity doctrine is not my cup o tea. You don't give to get!

3/2/2013 12:43:45 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Dagnabbit, ok can i just do a good deed then?

3/7/2013 9:50:18 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sunny8138
Over 2,000 Posts (3,524)
Hominy, OK
76, joined Jul. 2012

Verbal Persecution/Abuse & the Christian
Verbal Persecution/Abuse & the Christian

How should a Christian react to verbal abuse, mockery, cursing, and radical hatred expressed toward God, the bible, Jesus Christ, himself, or other Christians?
What do we do when the abuse is extreme, angry, or even dangerous and threatening? What does the bible tell us to do and how to act to handle this? How should we feel about it? What does the natural man feel? What would Jesus do and how would He handle these things?

Do Christians have to simply endure abusive behavior? What’s your opinion?

I don’t think Christians have to endure abusive behavior.
Certainly the bible tells us a variety of things in the New Testament that appear to celebrate persecution, but this is an overall attitude one is to take about being persecuted, in my opinion. It’s a way of perceiving the overall abuse so that it doesn’t destroy us.

We cannot allow persecution to steal our beliefs, strength, happiness in Christ, or shut us down. We have to recognize that our leader, Jesus Christ, was persecuted for the very things He preached and believed, so why would we be treated any differently? Our beliefs convict others of their own sins and they don’t like the conviction. If we’re vocal about the bible and express these beliefs in any depth, if we’re unwilling to go along with the world’s perspective, we’re going to be the “odd balls.” It’s likely to be fairly unpopular.

Persecution becomes a serious problem when it turns emotionally and physically damaging or abusive. We can turn the other cheek initially, but at some point, we have to speak out and stand up for ourselves. It may not do any good and we may continue to suffer mistreatment or be treated in an unjust, biased manner, but at least we tried to do something about it instead of keeping quiet and doing nothing.

Doing nothing allows the abuser to think that they have free reign to continue to abuse us and others. No bully was ever adequately dealt with this way. And that is exactly what being persecuted for one’s faith is all about. It’s about someone who is extremely fearful, who is a bully, taking out their fear and rage on us. It is a sick way of attempting to deal with their fear and ignorance in a dysfunctional, unhealthy, inappropriate manner. It has to be corrected or it continues.

Christians should be firm in expressing themselves in their beliefs and opinions, but should endeavor not to get down onto the same level of the people who are persecuting them. It’s really better to walk away or disengage then to roll in the mud with the mudslinger and become as dirty as they are. By standing up for what we believe in an appropriate, polite, respectful manner, we’re doing God’s will, no matter how it’s received. Sometimes though, no matter how appropriate we are, people just aren’t going to like what we’re saying or presenting and they may become down right abusive about it.

One of the more difficult things is to love those who hurt us, who abuse us, who hate us, whose behavior is sick and shameful in regard to us. I think this kind of loving only comes with serious prayer and a seriously mature faith. It takes time to reach this point in one’s Christian walk and I admire those who have arrived and are able to truly love those who persecute them. I’m still learning, in this regard, and am more successful some times than other times.

3/7/2013 10:14:01 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
sn0w222
Over 1,000 Posts (1,865)
Hyden, KY
41, joined Mar. 2012

3/16/2013 6:08:16 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

slim_pickens_2u
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,271)
Vina, AL
59, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from sunny8138:
GRIEVOUS WOLVES AMONST THE FLOCK OF GOD.
by Troy Clerk on Friday, July 20, 2012 at 10:26am ·
Jesus Christ when sharing with His disciples gave them a very serious warning stating..."Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly, they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruit..."( Matt 7:15 ). Very harsh words so to seem coming from the mouth of such a loving and compassionate Jesus! One thing the Lord could not stand was a lie. Every time he was confronted by any form of deception, he addressed it with utter hatred for the sin ( Matt 23 ). Notice he loved the people and proved it by dying for all of us. However, His love didn't stop Him from at any point speaking the truth in love, nor did it stop Him from hating sin. So Jesus warns His disciples to "beware" of false prophets who come as sheep.

We do well to realize that a person who is false will never come promoting their falsehood. They will come like sheep ( Christians ). They will speak the same language as you do, sing the same songs, and may even quote more scripture than you do. However, all of this is outward show. Jesus said, "outwardly" you will not recognize them but "inwardly" they will manifest something not Christ like. Jesus said they are ravenous wolves, meaning they prey like wolves prey- on the weak, the young and the isolated. Their entire object, affection and focus is to divide and isolate the flock of God and by doing so destroy it!

I knew a pastor once upon a time who prior to becoming a pastor experienced a tremendous trial of persecution. He explained how His past pastor had come against him, in directly attacked him and treated him unkindly. However, as he expressed this to me, I discerned an anger that still existed in His heart concerning this matter. I recognized he had not yet been completely healed from what he had suffered. Unforgiveness had entered because he felt he was wronged by this person.

As a result of His being hurt he begin to hurt other people. Everything he explained that the other pastor had did to him, he begin to do to others. I watched how this played out and I received understanding; when we judge things from an unforgiving heart, we become exactly like who we judge. I brought up this point to explain, that every wolf did not start off as a wolf.A person becomes a wolf when they refuse to go the way God is taking them and at the same time still want to share about God. It's a ministry of hypocrisy which has it's roots in pride, arrogance and manipulating control!

Paul when addressing the church said "Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseer's, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with His own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also, of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them" (Acts 20:28-30). Notice the first thing Paul addresses the leaders, pastors, prophets other apostles etc... with "take heed to yourselves" This is vitally important for leaders. We must all stand and examine ourselves daily.

Our motives must be pure and our hearts always yielded to go where God is taking us. You see wolves work under the cloak of darkness. They stay up winded so you can't sense them coming. They are usually shy by themselves, but deadly when in a pack. Their teeth can crush bone and some have even been known to devour the entire carcass of their prey. They prey on the weak, wounded, old and isolated. They can be both male and female! They may bite a young sheep and wound them first. As the rest of the flock begins to move forward, the wounded can't keep up because of the bite. So the wolves wait for the strong and healthy sheep to leave and the wounded one becomes it's meal! continued

3/17/2013 1:41:30 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Sunny did tell some of her friends why she deleted. Also what led her to make new profiles.She wanted to hide from mindya so she could just be left alone.

Everytime she came back with a new profile, mindya would hound here and hold it over her. So now mindya is lying again and being deceiful about her 7 profiles as if its a bad thing.

Leave the lady alone you abusive bully mindya, shes 70 something years old and doesnt need your junk in her life. So what if she wants to post Godly stuff. Your on here with your one profile doing more damage than she will ever do.

So she deleted because several people in here were making fun of our group, sillygoose is included in that.

Mindya has been making fun of her for years now, and he gets others involved in making fun of people, Hes an abusive person an sower of hate and discord, and he enjoys what he does, takes pleasure in it.

Theres no reason to be harassing little old ladies about their profiles you twit! Bully!!

Then to make a thread calling her a dummy because she speaks in tongues. That whole thread is just to bash and hate on others who arent the same faith as you! Make fun of them and put them down.

Why dont you just share your faith without putting others down and hating on them mindya? Becuae your a bitter hatefull soul, who lives by this, who lives for pleasure in hurting others and demeaning them, and then its picking on little old ladies.

This is wolves in sheeps clothing activities.

So dont you lie and tell others why you think she deleted, your just a pathological liar trying toiwhitewash the fact youve abused her for years on here!

LEAVE HER ALONE YOU CRUEL PERSON!

But no you gotta make fun of her and hurt nher and abuse her! Sicko!

3/17/2013 2:10:58 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

redeamed1
Edmonds, WA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Silly

Why dont you present the facts as they happened and not report them so you come out smelling like a rose!

The fact is, i admonished you of making fun of people in threads and you through a temper tantrum. Sunny, who was one of your friends here and on facebook, admonished you also but ever so slightly. Which is nothing wrong.

Then you went over to facebook and took her of friends! Because you got all upset and threw a childish temper tantrum! This upset Sunny that one of her so-called friends would suddenly turn on her because she told you you take it to far sometimes! Grow up you child!

Id be like all what just happened here, and Sunnys a kind lil elder women and at least shes not sitting watching Tv all day and trying to be productive in the Lord, yeah well maybe she isnt the brightest person, yet she loves the lord and trying to occupy her time!

Bless her heart. She admonished me too and we are still friends. You didnt see me throwing some childish temper tantrum then removing her all the sudden from facebook, did you block her too? Big crybaby, grow up!

Now your on here trying to make it like your so holy and right! That is so laughable.

So quit spreading false ideas about why Sunny deleted her profile, you decided not to be her friend anymore so you dont know her heart or state of mind! You didnt care either when a little trouble came in, you just immediately, cut off the friendship, and then started including her in the putdowns and hate by including her into "the other group" starting trouble and being mean.......that included sunny, so quit yer lying you never spoke bad about sunny or never said anything bad about her!

Go follow yer daddy mindya! God doesnt behave like that nor does he approve of such behaviours!

Follow Daddy God

5/2/2013 8:44:39 AM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  
siamese_charlie
Dallas, TX
55, joined Mar. 2013

Sometimes it is the guilty wolf (dog)
who barks first.

5/2/2013 12:39:21 PM GRIEVOUS WOLVES Amonst The Flock Of God.  

kb2222
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,911)
Jacksonville, FL
74, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from justussunny:
Pastor Rick Warren Says Allah and God Are One in the Same.

There are obvious differences between Christianity and the Muslim view of Allah and their beliefs but regardless of these differences God and Allah are indeed one in the same.

There is only one God the father whether you call him Jehovah or Allah or something else.

The important thing is to recognize the Fatherhood of God and the associate truth of the son-ship and brotherhood of man and to love and serve one another as Jesus so divinely demonstrated and instructed his followers to do.

[Edited 5/2/2013 12:39:44 PM ]