Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Good to know that I m not alone as I have experienced so numerous terrible dates. speed dating fort walton beach florida I had high hopes when I began online dating a couple of years ago, but it is been a disappointment. For the subsequent couple of weeks, I referred to as the Austin programmer normally. apps like wechat nearby Barry Watson shares a funny however embarrassing moment from a date with his wife.

hookup blendr

Support regional journalism by subscribing to your Blank Slate Media neighborhood newspaper for just $35 a year. savannah chat line numbers Eventually our daughter got out of the vehicle and, red faced, ran back into the house. I operate, Volunteer in my Neighborhood, Usher at my Church. indy rubratings If you app seeking without the need of Indian dating services in order to search for a great singles, then stop by QuackQuack site.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/23/2008 8:30:51 AM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

ocean_spray
Maricopa, AZ

I made the comment because bellricachick came in here and felt sorry for you so apparently ANOTHER person fell for it and I see silkpanties too....Sea

[Edited 6/23/2008 8:32:35 AM]

6/23/2008 8:33:42 AM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

Quote from ocean_spray:
I made the comment because bellricachick came in here and felt sorry for you so apparently ANOTHER person fell for it and I see silkpanties too....Sea

not me i just ask a simple question ? ?

6/23/2008 8:38:19 AM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

ocean_spray
Maricopa, AZ

..to that.. I appologize...Silkpanties.....( wink ) Sea

6/23/2008 8:39:03 AM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

aww you mean it was a BIG FAT SWEATY STINKING LIE? You god damn stupid MoFo's

6/23/2008 8:48:39 AM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

coppermare
Grady, AL

Just creating more drama, more lies. Saying sorry AFTER the fact doesnt cut it with me. You should be grown up enough to know creating lies isnt funny. Draw drama away from everything else? Is that your job? Nope....another case of playing with peoples emotions. But, hell, I'm just glad your not getting married. I was being nice not posting that I thought he was wayyy to old for you. And that you mother approved

Something good did come from it though. As usual in these forums. That is showing both of your true character!!!

6/23/2008 8:52:50 AM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

nuff said

6/23/2008 9:06:44 AM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

lildifferent
Sacramento, CA

Quote from coppermare:
........ Saying sorry AFTER the fact doesnt cut it with me..........

are you saying people should apologize BEFORE they screw up? hmmmmmmmm........maybe i'll try that next time.

6/23/2008 9:16:27 AM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

coppermare
Grady, AL

Quote from lildifferent:
Quote from coppermare:

are you saying people should apologize BEFORE they screw up? hmmmmmmmm........maybe i'll try that next time.

No, I'm saying it's sort of like premeditated murder. Don't do something you knew was not right and then say I'm sorry. People tend to think they can do whatever they want and apologize and things will be alright. Well, not with me their not! I'll forgive, but I won't forget. A "screw up" or mistake is a lot different than an intentional knowing LIE. And a lie that involves others emotions being toyed with...sorry you KNEW beforehand it was wrong..and you did it anyway??? Where was the voice of conscience??

After to many "sorry's" one becomes numb to the apology. And the person saying those countless I'm sorry's doesnt mean it.

6/23/2008 9:24:53 AM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

lildifferent
Sacramento, CA

Quote from coppermare:
Quote from lildifferent:
Quote from coppermare:

No, I'm saying it's sort of like premeditated murder. Don't do something you knew was not right and then say I'm sorry. People tend to think they can do whatever they want and apologize and things will be alright. Well, not with me their not! I'll forgive, but I won't forget. A "screw up" or mistake is a lot different than an intentional knowing LIE. And a lie that involves others emotions being toyed with...sorry you KNEW beforehand it was wrong..and you did it anyway??? Where was the voice of conscience??

After to many "sorry's" one becomes numb to the apology. And the person saying those countless I'm sorry's doesnt mean it.

i hear ya' Copper, but we all make mistakes, and the premeditated ones are still mistakes. i know i have made plenty of 'em. i think the biggest lessons can be learned from the premeditated ones, because that allows us to review our thinking pattern and make corrections, as opposed to the impulsive mistakes that didn't involve any thinking at all. jmo

6/23/2008 11:01:56 AM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

Like I said...you all can put it in whatever context you like. I made my apology, accept it or don't... I would change the title of the thread to reflect that it is now a joke...because I did have an "apology" thread, but it got pulled. So...whatever. Have fun staying bitter about it.

6/23/2008 12:34:34 PM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

lifetimeskier
Olympia, WA

Quote from lioness_nikki:
Quote from ocean_spray:
These two made a fricken game out of this and to find out it was only a joke.....SHAME ON YOU BOTH FOR PLAYING WITH OTHER PEOPLES EMOTIONS AND FEELING !!!.....You have pissed off a lot of GOOD people..I MYSELF WASH MY HANDS OF YOU BOTH......Sea

that's fine...why are you STILL following us around telling us how upset you are? Just to inform you...our REAL FRIENDS have forgiven us or told us how they are upset and let us expalin. While they may still be upset they are ultimately still my friends. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WASH YOUR HANDS OF US. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!!! Like I said before, I apologize for what I did, and all I can do is that. If you want to stay bitter about something that's going on between other people that doesn't even really involve you...then fine. STAY BITTER...THE ONLY PERSON IT IS AFFECTING NOW IS...YOU!!!!

I'm sorry that the thread where I (and I think Jeremy, too) apologized got deleted. I do sincerely regret that I made a joke of this...it was to alleviate all the fighting that was going on in a lot of the threads. People were very kind to wish us well and I'm sorry that I hurt people's feelings...that's all I can do. In hindsight, using this as a joke was in poor taste. I'm not afraid to say that we made a big mistake. The way anyone interprets that- and my apology- is their own problem.

Very wrong to play it up like this...I was just getting ready to post congratulations to you both...We all search hard for love and it is not a joking matter to decieve people...I guess you may have gotten some kind of joy from this???I was really disappointed that in the end this was all a way to play with others emotions here on DH

6/23/2008 12:37:29 PM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

aka_neo
Marathon, FL

That's it nikki , I ain't coming to the Wedding and I'm returning the gift I bought you .

6/23/2008 12:42:30 PM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

Quote from aka_neo:
That's it nikki , I ain't coming to the Wedding and I'm returning the gift I bought you .

i think the who thing was funny

6/23/2008 11:27:27 PM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

jeremyslim33
Normal, IL

HET EVERYBODY....... I AM JEREMY....REMEMBER ME???????

STOP BLAMING NIKKI,, WHO HAS WIT,,,FOR ALL THE SORENESS.....

"We made shake and bake and I HELPED!!!" No, neither of us thought it was too funny after the sincerity of the responses came in, we stayed up til 2am, just to talk about how we would ever repay our friends and comrades on DH. We tried our damndest to stop it with out any hard feelings, but people played into that too!!! I do not make your choices, just my own. I will say that, Although there is an age difference, It wouldn't matter in real life, but Nicole happens to be a VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE and we did do wrong, but the intention was to divert the BS and lies and profile false pics and all the bitter fighting...... It was my idea, since we were so close, to get it going, I just didn't post it...

Misery, just like happiness, come from inside one's self!!!!! and it looks like allot of people feed on their own misery, WE FEED ON THE LOVE AND HAPINESS INSIDE US!!!

No, It was not as we had planned, as a matter of fact, we had no control over the outcome, but We appreciate the sincerity, shown in your post's, of all who it gave hope to and APOLOGIZE to all those who's heart strings were pulled..........

As Nikki has said, "Our close friends are still OUR CLOSE FRIENDS and found it to be rather sly, THEY DO KNOW WHO WE ARE AND RESPECT US !!!!!!!!! I will leave by saying...

If we really did get married, It would have been a great match!!!!! Read our profiles!!!

Hope you will all find peace within yourselves,,,,,,, Luv Ya All....Jeremy

6/24/2008 7:09:59 PM OMG!!! I'm getting married!!!!  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

And you expected folks not to wish you well? ah well I can take a joke as well as the next person but have to say, wasn't very funny. so UN CONGRATS...

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4