Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

Everyone with an active claim is required to conduct and hold a record of at least two perform search efforts for each week they file for unemployment added benefits. alaska singles website This question is a better way of asking your date what they do for a living. Provided you created it previous the above section , you could uncover your self moving in together with your companion. blue bumblebee australia In a globe where many conversations take place on a screen, it s crucial to know how to converse with an actual particular person in particular on a date.

is rubmaps legit

Social media has supplied folks with a practical way to maintain in touch with their close friends and loved ones wherever they may perhaps be. single women mobile al Finest dating concepts, low priced dating tips, initially dates and much more. As most girls would do, her and her pals stalked his social media accounts only to discover a SEPARATE Instagram account. sniffies alternative She stole his drink, slammed it herself, then yelled, You got fired due to the fact you re such a pussy! This girl was perhaps 110 pounds, and the guy was double that.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/22/2008 11:18:49 AM After the First Date  

jerrig
Huntley, MT

I know I am not the only one that has not been in the dating game for a long time so....
How about a little advice for us from the more 'seasoned' on what exactly is it that you should expect after the first date, considering it went really well and there was at least some chemistry?
Both advice and opinions on when the two people live close together and are a few hours or more apart please.
Yes, I have specific questions in my situation but I am gonna just leave this one open knowing full well I am not the only one that needs some input on this subject.

6/22/2008 11:33:30 AM After the First Date  

chill67
Murfreesboro, TN

Call and ask her out again. If the feeling that the date was good and there was some chemistry then she will say yes. If not she will turn you down flat.

6/22/2008 11:40:07 AM After the First Date  

jerrig
Huntley, MT

Okay, what if...
Before the first date all of your chats and phone conversations have been really comfortable, both when being serious and when just goofing off and being silly. Then you have that first date, things go really well, there is chemistry at least for you and you assume for the other person too by the way things went, they have you call to let them know you got home okay and when you do they tell you how much they enjoyed it several times but the person all of a sudden seems very business like and not at all the same as pre-date?
Is this maybe a warning sign that they are saying they enjoyed it but maybe really didn't or could it be nerves because it was their first date in 20 years?

6/22/2008 11:42:55 AM After the First Date  

chill67
Murfreesboro, TN

Maybe nerves, maybe not only one way to find out. Ask the woman out again.

6/22/2008 11:47:13 AM After the First Date  

jerrig
Huntley, MT

Quote from chill67:
Maybe nerves, maybe not only one way to find out. Ask the woman out again.

Hopefully you are speaking generically and don't think I am a guy.
He lives 5 hours away, was only in town because his mom had heart surgery, left for home this morning...
I guess I will wait in my case and see if he asks me out again. Or just wait till he gets home and contacts me again and be blatant. That seems a little pushy to me though and I don't want to come off as seeming needy because I am not... I am just curious and hate not knowing.

6/22/2008 11:56:14 AM After the First Date  

chill67
Murfreesboro, TN

Call when you expect him to be home to make sure he made it ok. Then tell him again that you had a great time and that you would like to see him again next time he is in town. Being that his mom just went through a major operation, I would imagine he would be coming back to visit her soon.

I was speaking generically as to what I would do.

6/22/2008 11:59:12 AM After the First Date  

jaxflorida
Jacksonville, FL

Just call and keep it light. Meaning ask how his day was-- etc.. You probably found out what interests he has so ask about those. Maybe you shouldn't pressure another date. You could keep it casual by saying "I was thinking about doing so and so.. would you like to go". I think only future conversations let you know anything.

[Edited 6/22/2008 12:09:05 PM]

6/22/2008 12:42:37 PM After the First Date  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

If there's chemistry, nothing wrong with telling the other person how you felt about he/she followed by a great kiss - ending with a phone call. Again, good chemistry is a prerequisite to kissing on the first date.

What you don't want to do is play the phone game i.e. 3 day rule. If either of you want to call, call. Playing any type of game ultimately hinders not fosters a potential relationship.

Depending what you have done on the first date, do something different for the second date. But suggest the second date near the end of the first date and see what type of feedback you get.

[Edited 6/22/2008 12:45:57 PM]

6/22/2008 12:43:55 PM After the First Date  

ll53
Three Rivers, MI

Give him a day or two, to think about it and if he does not call.....
CALL HIM....some of us guys can be pretty stupid at times.

Start out with a little small talk to get a read on him and then tell him you enjoyed.... whatever it was....and would like to see him again.

And if it does not work out, let me know the next time I am in Montana I'll break one of his legs for you.

6/22/2008 12:51:28 PM After the First Date  

shellykate
Duluth, GA

Personally, as a woman who goes out on a lot of first dates. There could be a few reasons he isn't acting the same way.

1. His mom just had heart surgery, right? Huge burden on his mind. Give it some time and maybe things will go back to normal soon. If not, right now may be a bad time for him to date.

2. He's unsure of what to do next. If he had a good time and felt the chemistry that you did, but it's his first date in 20 years, he's probably just as nervous as you. In this case, you should take the initiative and ask him out.

3. He did have a good time, but he just doesn't see it going anywhere right now. If that's the case, he needs some space and you should go out with other people. (Actually, I still think you should go on a few other dates just to see what possibilities are out there.)

Whatever is going on with him, you have 2 choices, ask him out or give him space. I never think it's wrong to ask about something if it's bothering you though, so if you need to know, ask him what's up. If he's an upstanding guy, he'll tell you.

Sorry I wrote so much. I tend to turn simple answers into novels. Hope this helps...

6/22/2008 1:00:43 PM After the First Date  

jerrig
Huntley, MT

Quote from ll53:

And if it does not work out, let me know the next time I am in Montana I'll break one of his legs for you.

Aww, thanks 1153, you are such a gentleman!

6/22/2008 1:05:28 PM After the First Date  

jerrig
Huntley, MT

Quote from shellykate:
Personally, as a woman who goes out on a lot of first dates. There could be a few reasons he isn't acting the same way.

1. His mom just had heart surgery, right? Huge burden on his mind. Give it some time and maybe things will go back to normal soon. If not, right now may be a bad time for him to date.

2. He's unsure of what to do next. If he had a good time and felt the chemistry that you did, but it's his first date in 20 years, he's probably just as nervous as you. In this case, you should take the initiative and ask him out.

3. He did have a good time, but he just doesn't see it going anywhere right now. If that's the case, he needs some space and you should go out with other people. (Actually, I still think you should go on a few other dates just to see what possibilities are out there.)

Whatever is going on with him, you have 2 choices, ask him out or give him space. I never think it's wrong to ask about something if it's bothering you though, so if you need to know, ask him what's up. If he's an upstanding guy, he'll tell you.

Sorry I wrote so much. I tend to turn simple answers into novels. Hope this helps...

Very wise for your age! Thanks for your good advice shelly and I am thinking that going on a few other dates is probably a good idea. I would never pull myself off of the "market" after just one date with someone no matter how awesome it was.

6/22/2008 1:21:10 PM After the First Date  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Quote from shellykate:

You hit the mark right on Lil' Sis!

If you feel something...Let him know. Don't be afraid to ask or tell. There are no rules in dating and love. Just put it all out there and let the chips fall as they may. Play no Games and be true to yourself and the one you are interested in.

Don't ever be afraid to initiate the conversation or the chase. One needs to go after the things they desire out of life. Rarely does anything good come from inaction or seclusion.

If you don't hear from him, call him and reopen the communication. He may just be shaking in his boots and needs a little nudge.

6/22/2008 2:18:32 PM After the First Date  

shellykate
Duluth, GA

Quote from dutchboy4u:

If you feel something...Let him know. Don't be afraid to ask or tell. There are no rules in dating and love. Just put it all out there and let the chips fall as they may. Play no Games and be true to yourself and the one you are interested in.

Don't ever be afraid to initiate the conversation or the chase. One needs to go after the things they desire out of life. Rarely does anything good come from inaction or seclusion.

I couldn't agree more...

Playing games, although tempting when you're my age and men seem so childish and petty, never creates the outcome that you want. It's hard at any age (or so it seems) to say exactly what you feel, but how else do you expect to get what you want?

If you are forthcoming in asking what you want and he gives you the run around, then you've still learned something valuable! You've learned that he's not the type of man you want or that he's simply not ready for the type of relationship you are. In the end, no harm, no foul.

My last piece of advice, once again from personal experience, never try to be who you think he wants you to be. (Although, I'm pretty sure from what you've said that you've got enough common sense to know this already. It's something I've had to learn the hard way.)

Now if there was just someone out there in my age group who thought the same way...Maybe I'm just an old soul...I'm hoping that someone proves me wrong about the men my age. Until then, I'll just keep praying for someone with the ability to love me for who I am...