Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meet local hookups

It really is been very awhile considering that I posted all of this following months of correspondence on line, we just formally broke up with each and every other yesterday. date hookup contact number E. This is another web site that has a genuinely bare bones no cost providing, which essentially lets you assess the nearby dating pool ahead of you commit to receiving a subscription. how to get laid in iceland Don t have one particular any more .

popular hookup sites

I ve had a couple of significant relationships from POf, just bought a residence with the latest of over two years. craigslist kingsland ga Story Celebration has played to sold out audiences in more than 65 countries because the dating struggle is true worldwide! You will hear stories from our experienced storytellers and some brave audience members. Story Celebration has sold out TO in over 65 countries as The Dating Struggles IS genuine worldwide! You will hear stories from our qualified storytellers and some brave members of the audience. ashley madison billing code Inform me a secret you have not shared with any person else OR show me your secret talent.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
6/26/2008 8:25:17 AM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

sugaranspice74
Sneedville, TN

Their are lots of good guys around.Hon at your age,the guys are just young and dumb
Not all some have had to grow up,just have fun,enjoy your life and let it happen.

6/26/2008 10:34:42 AM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

kegleaves
Mount Juliet, TN

Quote from jb_countryboy:
Quote from sportychick2008:
Why is it i can not find a good TN guy that I like in my age range?? I mean i am gettin tired of the losers!!!

You are 18...what's the rush?

Damn straight hun.. Hell I just posted in the 30's group about why do people have to rush into things... What happened to taking it slow?

Dont get tied down that young girl.. Live a little.

6/26/2008 3:19:12 PM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

bodevilio
Martin, TN

I'm sorry hun but you are too young to pick someone to live with for the rest of your life.you should date guy's at least 25 for now.When you get 25 start dating guys your own age again.a guy 18 just does not have the maturity you're looking for,probably doesn't have any money either+he hasn't been tested and shown that he will be a good provider.You being 18 yourself I doubt you have very much patience either.If you're like my daughter your rooms a dump and so is your car.She seems to like the guy's that treat her like a door mat.Hard for a DAD to watch that kind of crap.You need to write down on a peice of paper what u want.Do u even know?Your fella will turn up at the least unlikly place.But at 18 you just need to concentrate on getting the skills you need to support yourself,because depending on a guy,if they are anything like the a**hole's my daughter dates you are gonna need to be able to take care of yourself.Sorry I know this doesn't help.You can b*tch at me if you want.Best wishes (Bo):

6/26/2008 5:41:25 PM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from kegleaves:
Why is it i can not find a good TN guy that I like in my age range?? I mean i am gettin tired of the losers!!!

Damn straight hun.. Hell I just posted in the 30's group about why do people have to rush into things... What happened to taking it slow?

Dont get tied down that young girl.. Live a little.

We live in a "microwave society". Enough said.
Scott

7/17/2008 12:40:23 AM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

funnybastard
Louisville, KY

good ole fellas like you make me miss my friends back in Tennessee and makes me wonder why i ever moved in the first place

7/17/2008 11:58:11 AM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

joec79
Johnson City, TN

The mature ones are hard to find these days. Your 18 hell I wish i was 18 again that was 10 years ago. I still might be young but I have 2 daughters that i raise and I have been married to a immature woman who liked to cheat. There are alot of things in my life that I still want to do. Don't rush love! If you rush it, it will be for all the wrong reasons. Trust me, I did that. But i do not regret anything that happened from it. i have been divorced for almost 3 years from a marriage of 5 years. I call it experience. And experience is a good thing. Good Luck. Joe

7/17/2008 7:52:59 PM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from jd1900:
ouch on that.... well i guess its a good thing i just moved down to Tennessee but yeah im a good guy...

I've been here since June 2007, and enjoy it much.

7/17/2008 7:55:44 PM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from kegleaves:
Mount Juliet People Wooohooo...

Yep, I'm coming to the Nashville area the 4th Saturday in August, so it'll be good to say, "Hello, Nashville...". Actually, I'm going to visit a friend who lives in Hermitage. I have training that day in Mt. Juliet.

Scott

7/17/2008 7:56:59 PM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

When I was 18, relationships were the *last* thing on my mind. Back then, it was all about DND, Advanced DND, and other role-playing games like Moria on a VAX system LOL
Scott

7/18/2008 5:14:51 PM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

djmom5
Toone, TN

AT 18 IF YOUR LOOKING AT 18 YEAR OLD GUYS, THERE STILL LIVING WITH AND DEPEDING ON MOMMY AND DADDY. WHAT DO THEY KNOW ABOUT TAKING CARE OF A WOMAN? ALL THAY KNOW ABOUT IS HOW TO GET TAKEN CARE OF BY A WOMAN, AND YOU WILL BE THAT ONE IF YOU LOOK FOR, WET BEHING THE EARS BOYS THAT ARE STILL FINDING OUT HOW TO WORK THE CLIT AND MAKE YOU SCREEM! FIND A REAL MAN THAT WILL WORSHIP THE POTTY YOU PEE IN

first i wont to say yuckkkk to the one who posted these up above me ..... that is no way for a man to talk to any young lady are lady even more a 18 year old ... at ur age man ,,, come on now it men like u who hurt the ones who are good out there(even thought i have not one of my own yet,,,

but anyway sweet heart.. i have a doughter ur age .. on top of i got married with her daddy when i was like 15 and no even by 18 i still did not know what love was... him and i div when i was 21 ... and im telling u .. ur on way thinking well change alot over the next few years... im not even talking about the guys ,, just in u... so do rush it ,.. just go with the flow .. (i pray u are in school still.) get self grown up.. live and lorn.. most of all be ready to where u can take care urslef befor looking to get with a guy .. that why if it dont work out .. it dont matter if u dont have anykids with these guy are u do... u need to be set where i can take care of ur self... dont be in ur life where u need feel u have to stay with a man just becouse u dont know what u well do... please sweet heart ... GOD has a porson for everone.. where we mass up is.. we get in a rush and we end up jumping befor the lord is ready for us to... and we end up with loser who just heart us and ever one around us. ur young why rush? u prutty .. he be along ... just wait and see.. and dont lessen to people like the one who said these at the top. that make me sick to see him talk that way,,, even more to one as young and prutty as u are... weman desarve to be talk to better then that.. keep ur head up and pray.. look to the lord.. he well lead u where u need to be in life .. good luck and god bless..

[Edited 7/18/2008 5:15:51 PM]

7/18/2008 5:16:16 PM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

djmom5
Toone, TN

first i wont to say yuckkkk to the one who posted these up above me ..... that is no way for a man to talk to any young lady are lady even more a 18 year old ... at ur age man ,,, come on now it men like u who hurt the ones who are good out there(even thought i have not one of my own yet,,,

but anyway sweet heart.. i have a doughter ur age .. on top of i got married with her daddy when i was like 15 and no even by 18 i still did not know what love was... him and i div when i was 21 ... and im telling u .. ur on way thinking well change alot over the next few years... im not even talking about the guys ,, just in u... so do rush it ,.. just go with the flow .. (i pray u are in school still.) get self grown up.. live and lorn.. most of all be ready to where u can take care urslef befor looking to get with a guy .. that why if it dont work out .. it dont matter if u dont have anykids with these guy are u do... u need to be set where i can take care of ur self... dont be in ur life where u need feel u have to stay with a man just becouse u dont know what u well do... please sweet heart ... GOD has a porson for everone.. where we mass up is.. we get in a rush and we end up jumping befor the lord is ready for us to... and we end up with loser who just heart us and ever one around us. ur young why rush? u prutty .. he be along ... just wait and see.. and dont lessen to people like the one who said these at the top. that make me sick to see him talk that way,,, even more to one as young and prutty as u are... weman desarve to be talk to better then that.. keep ur head up and pray.. look to the lord.. he well lead u where u need to be in life .. good luck and god bless..

7/18/2008 5:20:42 PM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

gumshoe007
Sneedville, TN

Thats why I was sent here from Cape Cod. Your quota of good men in the area is dangerously low. So act quick ladies I just arived in Knoxville.

7/18/2008 7:14:37 PM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from funnybastard:
good ole fellas like you make me miss my friends back in Tennessee and makes me wonder why i ever moved in the first place

Louisville's a great place. Just make sure you get some mint julip on the day of the Derby

7/19/2008 2:12:46 AM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

appleguybruce
Mount Juliet, TN

Djmom ,You really stepped on a nerve with a few here.I did not play d7d at 18 but,believe I did at a younger age and that unlocks a thing some people lack a thing called a"imagination".I pity all those girls who have not had one of these men !Must be really dull for them?As far as guys there are a lot of nice ones out there.They are however getting rarer and rarer ..........

7/20/2008 4:14:20 PM No Good Tennessee guys!!!!  

oh2fly
Johnson City, TN

Here I am single again after 30 years, 55, had a relationship for over a year with a man I met online and now have HERPES!!!!! From him ! So use protection I was faithful to my husband all those years and am devastated that this has happened to me! Anyone out there that has been in my shoes? At 18, you have a lot of time just aske God to guide you to the right one.

Page: 1, 2, 3