Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account

But if I was to take this on the web point seriously, then I wasn t going to devote time going on dates with guys who weren t the ideal guy for me. hartford hook up After seeing each and every other for over two years, they knew they were excellent for a single a further and got married. For other folks, it is meant ending things for the reason that the logistics just did not function out. cityxguide fargo I produced a profile on Bumble with photos of my bald head and believed, I ve got hard enough skin if I never get any likes back , but I truly get a comparable amount of matches, it just filters out the dross.

hookup listings

Nevertheless, primarily based on our study, dating apps in common nevertheless will need key improvements. single girls atlanta The most critical components in relationship results are linked to the partnership itself rather than the people today in it, according to new research. Even though memorable, our conversations at some point fizzled out. missdes onlyfans My female friends thought it was very romantic but also, they told me that I d superior be confident you were worth it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
6/26/2008 10:17:46 PM How do you get over losing your kids?  
kdh0410
Rossville, IN

Granted my kids are still "in my life", but they are no longer there when i get home. They are not there when i need to hug, kiss, or hold them "just because". I am dealing with my divorce to my wife, but i cant take not having my kids.

6/27/2008 12:48:43 PM How do you get over losing your kids?  

kathy5311
Jackson, GA

kd, I can't imgaine what that must be like for you. I miss my children when they go visit their grandparents for one week about every 3 months. I'm sorry for the pain you are going through right now.

6/27/2008 1:18:33 PM How do you get over losing your kids?  

kris35t
Latonia, KY

kd....I am sorry to hear that. I know that can a tough thing to handle. The one thing I do when my son is away is that I have him make me pictures of fun things we have done. I also have pictures of him giving me a hug and so forth. I don't know if that helps, but it is a suggestion.

6/27/2008 1:29:19 PM How do you get over losing your kids?  
crs72
Lake Charles, LA

well we spilt up in 04 ,,,,to make a long story short now my 8 yr.old lives with me and she has only seen him once in the past six months ,

[Edited 6/27/2008 1:30:27 PM]

6/28/2008 10:56:23 PM How do you get over losing your kids?  

owensborogirl2
Owensboro, KY

kd sorry to hear about your troubles.Hang in there. You will get through it.I won't lie and say it doesn't hurt...my son went to his fathers' just for 2 months when he was 15 yrs old.and that was the worst thing ever.I did talk to him alot.But it had helped my relationship with my son.We are closer now more than ever. He still has contact with his father but he still wants me more.I do wish he wanted his dad more, but it did work out.He is now 26yrs old and getting married.I couldn't ask for a better man for a son

6/29/2008 9:30:35 AM How do you get over losing your kids?  
sugarnspice05
Wichita, KS

I can't imagine how you feel. When we split up, I got to keep my daughter. I know it killed my ex to go without seeing his daughter. It was just that when she went there I didn't know what to do without her. I was lost and she would only be gone for the weekend. What I did with my ex was let him have her almost everyday for afew hours.. Like after daycare I'd take her over til about dinner time. Then that everyone was happy..She got to see her daddy and he got to spend time with her..I dont know the situation but maybe thats something you could try?? Good luck

6/29/2008 4:35:26 PM How do you get over losing your kids?  

lonelybouncer
Gilford, NH

you dont... an if you figured the way out please let me know

6/30/2008 11:57:42 AM How do you get over losing your kids?  

trix1006
Pearl River, NY

Quote from kdh0410:
Granted my kids are still "in my life", but they are no longer there when i get home. They are not there when i need to hug, kiss, or hold them "just because". I am dealing with my divorce to my wife, but i cant take not having my kids.

i can all to relate to that it a hard and long lonoly process to go through. is she trying to bring up false charges against u to see what she can get out of u? i was talking to my lawyer the other day and he told me be thanksful that she didn't try to trough down rap charges against u becuase most mother try to do that just to get the child and screw the father over.

7/1/2008 6:18:20 PM How do you get over losing your kids?  

steveo17696
Jackson, NJ

kd i am in the same boat that you are it is tough enough to not have my kids in my everyday life but the trouble that i go thru with thier mother makes i worse. when i was still married i was the one who came home form work and took the kids fed them and bathed them every night! now i am a weekend father i make the best of the time i have with them try calling them every night and let them know that you love them very much i empitize with you keep your chin up

7/2/2008 11:00:33 AM How do you get over losing your kids?  

trix1006
Pearl River, NY

Quote from steveo17696:
kd i am in the same boat that you are it is tough enough to not have my kids in my everyday life but the trouble that i go thru with thier mother makes i worse. when i was still married i was the one who came home form work and took the kids fed them and bathed them every night! now i am a weekend father i make the best of the time i have with them try calling them every night and let them know that you love them very much i empitize with you keep your chin up

it no problem to keep my chin up it the fact i havn't seen my daughter in over 6 months now. pluss i can't go see my daughter becuase my ex brought up false abuses charges against me in vermoint and new york and now i have to fight two court cases and for them to here what really happened

7/4/2008 8:33:05 PM How do you get over losing your kids?  

nodresiak
Versailles, OH

You never get over the pain you just learn to deal with it better over time.

7/16/2008 4:07:28 PM How do you get over losing your kids?  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Depends what kind of "dad" you really are, if you actually want to be in a childs life. To many "dads", just walk away from their kids. When my ex~husband and I seperated, I took our child to see him. He still tried to control me and my life, and I finally got the courage to file for divorce and get out of the abusive relationship. Child is now 9 years old, hasnt seen her "dad" since she was 2 years old. He doesnt pay child support, hasnt ever tried to see her, hasnt ever contacted her, NOTHING!! Guess that means he got over it really well and really quick.
Tried the whole relationship thing again, when I was pregnant with another child, the now ex, wanted nothing more than for me to have an abortion. That relationship ended, he denied being the "father", even after demanding a D.N.A test which came back 99.999% positive him being the "father". He only pays child support because it was court ordered. Child is now 5 yrs old and he hasnt seen her since she was 3 months old. When child support reviewed the case and he was ordered to pay more than his $100 a month he took me to court to get full custody, which was dismissed.
If you are a real man, you will not walk out of your child/childrens life. If you dont see them everyday, at least pick up the phone and call everyday. There are many ways to be in a childs life without physically being there. Make arrangements to see the child, but dont walk out. Dont "get over it", rather "make the most of it"

7/16/2008 7:29:07 PM How do you get over losing your kids?  

magen_dld
Morganton, NC

at least your a father that cares about that stuff getting to see them when you get home and missing that. my baby's daddy dont even call to see if my son is alive. a least you are a good enough man to care. just keep postive and even though you dont have them right there everyday you still have them in your heart everyday and i'm sure they know you love them

8/5/2008 6:08:44 PM How do you get over losing your kids?  

not2timid
North Brookfield, MA

This is the hardest of any of the things I have had to deal with in my life.

This last year I lost my 15 yr old. I had sole custody for the last 7yrs. I tried to encourage a relationship between her father and her no matter what the situation was.

Long story short.. I got everything shoved up my butt sideways. Three plus long years of court... it appears he eventually wanted his daughter... or his new wife did. Regardless, The judge never seen any of us including our daughter on those court dates to many to mention. Financially it ate me up, ... I am now wondering why I was accommodating.

The most that I can say... in 2 1/2 years my daughter will be legal...

Let's all pray that her life will be functional after all the injustices that have been forced on her.

8/5/2008 9:19:53 PM How do you get over losing your kids?  
easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

KDH.
loosing my kids was the first thing that entered my mind when
I filed for divorce.
I did what i had to to keep them.
Now when they go to see their mom for a week it feels like a part of me is missing.
Since they were born i woke them up in the morning and put them to bed at night.
I know it hurts but you haven't lost your kids. Keep in touch daily and spend as much time as possible with them. They will never forget a father that loves them.

EASY OUT

Page: 1, 2