Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

And laughing with someone? dating in ontario ca This question permits you to learn what the other person actually enjoys in life, says Bennett. Show that you ve looked previous her profile photo by asking about her bio or anything else distinctive that you have noticed about her. pof burley idaho Ask her this question to get an notion for future dates.

megapersonals con

My pal opened it even though I stood behind him, holding a knife. craigslist safford az Here are some of our favourites from true females in the North East Chris proposed to Kari a year following their initially date. Again, appear for persons whose behaviors match your personal tolerance for danger. leslie hannah belle onlyfans Users are asked to total a 25 query test prior to beginning the romance seeking journey to let the program to understand their preferences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/11/2013 9:28:10 AM The Iron Lady  

kiki7651
Over 1,000 Posts (1,240)
Melvindale, MI
39, joined Mar. 2012

When I've heard about the passing Margaret Thatcher, I was very sad. She was a true leader, and we need more good leaders in this world. I would lovr to be a strong conservative leader like Thatcher. Liberals across globe are still spewing hatred for Lady Thatcher, even after her death.

Why liberals hate us conservatives so much?

R.I.P. Lady Margaret Thatcher

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/11/2013 9:35:17 AM The Iron Lady  

kiki7651
Over 1,000 Posts (1,240)
Melvindale, MI
39, joined Mar. 2012

Sorry about the typos. My phone was acting weird.

4/11/2013 10:05:05 AM The Iron Lady  
rcrmike
Over 2,000 Posts (2,855)
Souderton, PA
56, joined Apr. 2009

Hi Kiki

You can be a great leader too. I bet everyone here would help you along the way. You do what you think you need to do.

Liberals hate, because they are afraid of what they can't control. Liberals are like our busy-body neighbor. They can't control their own sorry lives, but they have a compulsion to control ours. They're not happy unless we're unhappy. They need to take someone else down a notch to make themselves appear taller. Sorry to say, but it's a sickness.

We all have worked with people like that, corporate America is filled with them. Those that can't cut-it in the business World must be drawn to politics. Just look at our school boards. That's where they start out, minding your kids business. It's easy pickins on the local level, the talented parents are too busy working and let their guard down. Some Liberals stay there, some graduate to bigger arenas to infiltrate a larger audience.

Kiki, I get the feeling you want to make a difference. If I may, look into your local school board, just for practice. Keep your hand in the big-time too. Just a thought.

God Bless the Iron Lady. Don't be sad, she did her job, in her time. Now we need her example to encourage others to step up and fill her shoes. I think those shoes would look good on you. Try them on!

It's optional if you wish to wear her silly hats! They did look good on her though! It's a British thing.

4/11/2013 12:31:36 PM The Iron Lady  

hodag
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,870)
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from rcrmike:

Kiki, I get the feeling you want to make a difference. If I may, look into your local school board, just for practice. Keep your hand in the big-time too. Just a thought.

Hey, that's how Sarah Palin got started, through the school board!

Kiki, You get to piss liberals off twice! Being Conservative outrages the "open minded" liberals. Being a Black Conservative is intolerable to them. I have no doubt in my mind, you are strong enough and principled enough to stand up to them. You have my unconditional support!

Hodag

4/11/2013 1:16:48 PM The Iron Lady  

kiki7651
Over 1,000 Posts (1,240)
Melvindale, MI
39, joined Mar. 2012

Thank you guys for your encouragement and support.

4/11/2013 1:22:37 PM The Iron Lady  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from kiki7651:
Thank you guys for your encouragement and support.

Thank you for your guts and conviction. We need more outspoken Conservatives out there. All colors, all races, and to quote Rush, all three sexes.

Male Hodag

4/11/2013 2:14:10 PM The Iron Lady  

sureshot40
Over 2,000 Posts (3,542)
Drumright, OK
46, joined Apr. 2011

Thatcher and Reagan, one hell of a team. I keep hoping there will someday soon be another.

4/11/2013 3:01:07 PM The Iron Lady  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from sureshot40:
Thatcher and Reagan, one hell of a team. I keep hoping there will someday soon be another.

I will forever regret the fact this country never had President William F. Buckley. The liberals rarely had the intelligence to understand what he was talking about, the rest of us would be grabbing our unabridged dictionary, just to be sure, and when he scored a "Checkmate", he would raise his eyebrows and chew the end of his pencil. It was his very distinguished way of saying "f**k you". Once you understood what he was doing, it was hilarious! And, he never appeared to get excited. He just blew the idiots away with his superior intellect.

Could you have imagined two terms of President Buckley followed by two more of President Reagan?

Hodag

4/11/2013 4:21:39 PM The Iron Lady  

sillylaugher61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,946)
Murrysville, PA
53, joined Aug. 2011

she was truly a driving force for good, plus a true ally that could be counted on!

4/11/2013 5:50:08 PM The Iron Lady  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

A bit of trivia for anyone who may have missed Rush on Wednesday.

Rush's mother was born the same day of the same year as Lady Thatcher.

4/11/2013 9:23:35 PM The Iron Lady  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,904)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

They like B I G government and we don't, but Republicans spend so much time trying to be liked that they lose the respect of everyone. We need to be leaders and the sheep will follow us.

4/11/2013 9:52:01 PM The Iron Lady  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from driver406:
They like B I G government and we don't, but Republicans spend so much time trying to be liked that they lose the respect of everyone. We need to be leaders and the sheep will follow us.

That lesson, more than any other, was driven into my head countless times by my Dad when I was a kid. "It's better to be respected than liked", Dad said that, or some variation of it so often I can picture him saying that to me to this day. I took that advice to heart, and I am a better man today because of it. It's too bad so many of todays Republicans never got that advice.