Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal.eu

The possibilities are endless, you can make these as funny or as flirty as you want. latin chat los angeles Typically, girls require emotional connection just before they get intimate with someone whilst guys don t necessarily want any emotional involvement when they are seeking for a fling. When you arrive, write your favored dating story on our casual confessions slips, anonymously. adultlook duluth I don t forget getting drunk and saying, Bro, she s like, famous to 1 of my friends.

hookup in austin texas

A person who can only bash other individuals with out acknowledging their part in a failed partnership may possibly not be prepared for something significant. dating services san jose The organization also does background profile checks to lower the amount of scammers that join the internet site. Mathematical primarily based matching is primarily based on user answers to concerns about interests, preferences, and even political views. mumbai local dating app Then lastly, we have a button called Secret Crush.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
7/15/2008 9:18:55 PM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

I am and I am available though I am not really on here to find a date, but if I do that would be nice too.

7/18/2008 12:43:31 AM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  
helpher
Parker, CO

look lets don't make this that hard this lady is looking for a gentleman can you help or just bully arround ask her out to dinner and see where it goes from there

7/21/2008 5:17:15 PM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  
musicnympho6
Aurora, CO

i know one sweetest most sincere guy i think i've ever met... but im not ready to settle down yet so we are just fwbs right now

7/22/2008 10:45:10 AM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

puppypants
Denver, CO

Blah Blah Blaaaaaaaah Is there any real females out there looking for some fun?? Probably not. This site is as dead and boring as CL. Well? Is there????????? Email me if there is i would like to meet her.

8/27/2008 12:43:07 PM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

palisadeguy
Palisade, CO

well, the title of this post IMPLIES that we don't exist. decent guys that is. if that's not a backhanded putdown, i don't know what is.

8/27/2008 6:13:35 PM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

bunnyfastard
Craig, CO

I really don't know what ladies want. I a hard worker, I have a good job, I'm honest, loyal, funny, and outgoing. I may not be the best looking guy in the world but I don't think I'm ugly. I think I'm a great catch, but I agree with most of the guys in this forum. Most women do not respond to emails or winks. Not even a polite "No."

I guess I have to ask you ladies, "What do you want from a man?"

8/27/2008 9:26:10 PM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

wattsie1
Grand Junction, CO

I believe there are true gentlemen in Colorado (and all over the world). I have emailed palisadge guy a few times about some music and he replied and has always been very gentleman like. I think so many of us have been hurt at one time or another in our lives and we (male & female) are all very cautious. I said once that whoever decided to date me would have many hurdles to jump because of past relationships, etc. What a terrible disadvantage to put someone in. Sometimes I think that my expectations are so high that noone can possibly measure up! I mean how many Johnny Depp's are there in the world?

8/28/2008 10:49:31 AM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

breeze341
Denver, CO

I have met a few gentlemen here in colorado.

9/1/2008 8:27:48 PM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

texborn
Brighton, CO

A Few HUH!

9/1/2008 9:15:32 PM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

breeze341
Denver, CO

but not any as true as you!!!

9/1/2008 9:48:06 PM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

texborn
Brighton, CO

i miss you baby!

9/1/2008 10:17:03 PM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

allaloan
Cortez, CO

Wattsie1 I beleive that you have seen the light sister,Halaluha.
One down & a few million to go.

9/2/2008 11:53:29 AM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

mezentiangate
Colorado Springs, CO

Johnny Depp here, and he is taken .. sorry .. so many here in Colorado, especially locally and more so on POF, is that the women refuse to met in person -- hey, they are just as sketchy as any man can be, more so if they string ya along w/ e-mails and the like and cannot leave their shells to meet in a public place ..
So I had to go out-of-state .. any woman who is willing to leave her state for a few days is much more reliable than one who is five miles away and frightened of her own shadow-- ain't looking for someone who is gonna run at the sight of my deep baby-blues !~!

9/4/2008 2:22:23 AM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

gypsylocks13
Denver, CO

Yes there are still a few of us left my dear

9/5/2008 10:46:51 AM Are there any True Gentlemen in Colorado  

bossman2020
Denver, CO

here i am. im a real true gentlaman. i am saying hello to all of you

Page: 1, 2