Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

fayetteville nc hookup

OkCupid has totally free and paid A list memberships. atlanta hookup site Customers will be capable to connect by means of audio in a pseudo anonymous manner and start conversations through a matchmaker, the corporation mentioned. Agencies are not permitted to enter needed at Best Singles. what's the straight version of grindr We compare the charges and functions of Tinder, RSVP, eHarmony and a lot more, so you can commit a lot more time acquiring your fantastic match.

best hookup bars in orlando

There are still lots of folks seeking for the apps that will assist them uncover the 1. singles groups in bozeman montana Recent studies have shown, unsurprisingly, that the most productive online dating interactions come about involving people with genuine similarities. I m upfront, curious and adventurous and searching for the very same in ladies. korean casual sex When Christine finally plugged in, she reciprocated the sentiment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/4/2013 9:37:19 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
boydboy
Saddle River, NJ
36, joined Dec. 2011

Here is something I've noticed.

Almost any really hot girl I date has more issues/baggage with other girls than she does with guys. They may have baggage with guys, but they ALWAYS have a lot of beef with other girls.

In fact, their beef with other girls has ruined our relationships more than once because I've been in situations where the other girls were part of my social circle or family and it just became too messy.

The media and popular culture like to depict "mean girls" as being very hot and very egotistical. However in my experience the "mean girls" are usually the ugly and/or overweight ones who spread rumors, gossip, and trash-talk about hot girls who are getting attention from guys.

The effect this has on the psyche of hot girls can be pretty damaging. I wouldn't want to reveal anyone's personal correspondence but I have several texts and emails from hot girls I've dated where they detailed some of the things that have happened to them and how its effected their personalities.

So while I know it is wrong to insult anyone, and I have been guilty of anonymously insulting overweight women online [my bad], I also believe that many of the less attractive women feel they have a free pass to insult or victimize hot women who are getting the attention they crave. So they're not innocent themselves.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/4/2013 9:39:04 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
1tabone1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,270)
Apex, NC
47, joined Nov. 2012

There are mean spirited people everywhere.

5/4/2013 9:40:43 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
daisy_j84
Over 2,000 Posts (2,043)
Bemidji, MN
31, joined Dec. 2012

I'm overweight but I don't bash anyone. It's not my style.

In fact, I've actually emailed women whom I have found very pretty. I'm not gay, it's just that I'm a very complimentary person.

5/4/2013 9:41:28 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

esmeraldar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,422)
Toms River, NJ
66, joined Jan. 2009

I've also seen hot girls who were mean to less attractive girls. Mean people can be any size or shape.

5/4/2013 9:45:44 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
johnlvnv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,732)
Henderson, NV
47, joined Apr. 2012

Is there an abridged version of the op somewhere?

5/4/2013 9:48:12 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
nrsjess
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,089)
Hereford, AZ
33, joined Sep. 2012

Worthless thread. Where do your statistics come from because I cannot relate. Mean people come in all ages, sizes and both sexes. In fact, I would venture and say the overweight/ugly are victimized more by men.

My experience is that bullying is more prevalent and alive via online vs real life. There is something about hiding behind a screen that make people act-a-fool.

All the hateful threads about weight, attractiveness, gender and racism is something I rarely see around me in person. Yes, they are still very alive and present but people for the most part don't act like they do on here.

Just like the men that constantly bully the 'fatties'. I am willing to bet (a lot) that those same men don't act like that in real life and/or have been or will end up with just what they spew hatred on here.

[Edited 5/4/2013 9:49:17 AM ]

5/4/2013 9:49:03 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

mustangwriter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,811)
Boerne, TX
54, joined Nov. 2009

Hot girls are fine.

Get it? Fine. lol.

I need more coffee.

5/4/2013 9:51:46 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
invinciblemuse
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,863)
Alf
Germany
42, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from johnlvnv:
Is there an abridged version of the op somewhere?

OP says that hot girls don't want him because mean, ugly girls have damaged them. That's why he thinks it's justified to call those, he doesn't want, fat.

5/4/2013 9:56:04 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
boydboy
Saddle River, NJ
36, joined Dec. 2011

@ nrsjess:

Why is it worthless? You want statistics on bullying broken down by attractiveness? I don't think you can find that anywhere but I never suggested this was anything other than my personal experience.

Also I'm not talking about online life and forums - most people don't care about this stuff I'm talking about the real world.

And yes I agree that men might bully overweight women more in real life but my post was about hot girls being bullied by other girls - not by guys.

@ invinciblemuse:

Thank you for not reading or at least not comprehending a single thing I wrote and just insulting me instead. I didn't say it was about me. I said I broke up with a couple of hot girls I dated because they had too many issues with other girls in my social circle but that wasn't the case with most of the hot girls I've dated.

The post had nothing to do with me but you want to turn it into something about me complaining about a personal matter. Bullshit. Maybe you are one of the types who are mean towards hot girls so this strikes a nerve.

[Edited 5/4/2013 9:56:37 AM ]

5/4/2013 9:57:43 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
johnlvnv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,732)
Henderson, NV
47, joined Apr. 2012

Sounds perfectly accurate. I know for a fact that all girls who do not like me are fat. Ugly too. Not to mention stupid to the point of retardation as well as having a venereal disease or two.

[Edited 5/4/2013 9:59:00 AM ]

5/4/2013 10:21:34 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
boydboy
Saddle River, NJ
36, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from leggsallover:
It starts at a very early age. Girls are jealous, mean, vivacious people, mostly towards one another. I started home schooling my daughter at age 11, she's now almost 14.
Girls were nasty towards her but the boys loved her. She's a social butterfly with a fantastic personality...

Her problem? She's tall, beautiful, and a model

Her mistake? She didn't let them know that what they were doing to her was killing her inside.
She would come home crying almost daily.

Since being home schooled, and in her modeling world of friends, and those associated with the industry, she's happy and doesn't miss one single thing about her school or the people in it.

It's a shame how women feel the need to criticize a beautiful woman for lack of their own self esteem.

If I were a man, I wouldn't waste my time on that type.

Thank you very much for an insightful post. That is exactly what I was getting at and it's nice to see a response that doesn't treat my post as promoting some personal agenda. I can totally believe what you describe happened to your daughter because I've seen it myself, first-hand, happening to girls who have those model quality looks.

Thank you to some of the earlier posters as well for respectfully sharing your thoughts.

[Edited 5/4/2013 10:22:42 AM ]

5/4/2013 10:36:05 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

kclady41
Kansas City, MO
45, joined Jun. 2011

Being mean has nothing to do with looks. Most mean women I encountered were from thin beautiful women but I have known a few that were very nice.

I went to this local bar once and there was no customers but me and 2 college cheerleader types. They gave me mean looks and snarled at me for no reason other than me being under the same roof. It was upsetting and felt like I was being run out of my own local hangout.
I was minding my own business andhave the right to enjoy a drink just as much as anyone else

5/4/2013 10:53:07 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

eyes_wideopen
Over 1,000 Posts (1,716)
Cordova, TN
53, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from leggsallover:
In part, being mean DOES have something to do with looks. Not everything of course, but there are many who can't share a beautiful persons world for fear that she herself won't get noticed. However, self esteem has everything to do with why some women are mean.
Self esteem begins at home from day one. Even the pretty girls can have low self esteem.
I believe your experience came from your own lack of self esteem. Otherwise, you wouldn't have allowed them to bother you.

Leggs you are one smart cookie.... as self esteem comes from with-in... Eyes_wideopen

5/4/2013 11:08:08 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

esmeraldar
Toms River, NJ
66, joined Jan. 2009

I was bullied a lot when I was in school. I was never bullied by an ugly fat girl, always by pretty, popular girls and boys. I wasn't beautiful. I was rather nerdy. I never saw ugly girls bullying the pretty ones.

I suppose ugly unpopular people can be jealous of the prettier, more popular ones but in my experience they are not very likely to do much about it.

I suppose things have changed now. With the internet anyone can be a bully. Sometimes bullies are people who have been bullied themselves.

Anyone can be jealous and vicious. Sometimes hot girls can be bullied by other hot girls who are displaced as the center of attention.

5/4/2013 11:12:30 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
cococharms1976
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,216)
Intercourse, PA
38, joined May. 2012

Sigh, we beautiful people have to suffer for our perfection

5/4/2013 11:12:46 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

temptresslee16
Austin, TX
29, joined Mar. 2013

It's not just ugly women being bullies in my experience it's certain kinds of women. Not all women are the same, sometimes ugly women are a lot nicer then the smoking hot women you've described. It all depends on who your dealing with, and how they grew up.

My roommate for example is not bad looking, but she's also kindof shallow. If I don't worry about my appearance the way she does, she picks on me and makes fun of my hair. But the moment I do worry about my appearance she gets jealous, and insecure. I remember one incident were she had one of her booty calls over, it was my house too, I was paying rent so I wore these short shorts, it was comfortable and I didn't know she was having company. But he was a pervert, so he mine as well look right? It's not my fault he was staring.

But she started fighting with me over it later on telling me I needed to cover up.

Ever sense then I try to cover up if she has company over. Some women have a jealous nature in them, and it triggers them to bully other women. Haters I call them.

5/4/2013 11:54:37 AM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
nickoleash89
Seguin, TX
26, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from boydboy:

Almost any really hot girl I date has more issues/baggage with other girls than she does with guys. They may have baggage with guys, but they ALWAYS have a lot of beef with other girls.

In fact, their beef with other girls has ruined our relationships more than once because I've been in situations where the other girls were part of my social circle or family and it just became too messy.

The media and popular culture like to depict "mean girls" as being very hot and very egotistical. However in my experience the "mean girls" are usually the ugly and/or overweight ones who spread rumors, gossip, and trash-talk about hot girls who are getting attention from guys.

The effect this has on the psyche of hot girls can be pretty damaging. I wouldn't want to reveal anyone's personal correspondence but I have several texts and emails from hot girls I've dated where they detailed some of the things that have happened to them and how its effected their personalities.

So while I know it is wrong to insult anyone, and I have been guilty of anonymously insulting overweight women online [my bad], I also believe that many of the less attractive women feel they have a free pass to insult or victimize hot women who are getting the attention they crave. So they're not innocent themselves.

As this is true! My sister which is 22 now all tbrough high scho was picked at and picked on because she was so beautiful others were very jealous of her, especially the not so pretty and over weight girls. IT IS VERY ACCURATE, its sad that people want to belittle someone because they are pretty and getting attention from guys. ME being the older sister I always took up for her ... I was on the softball and basketball teams so I didnt have to worry about being bullied much.

5/4/2013 12:11:28 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
kiyora1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,482)
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Mar. 2013

What you say is only true to SOME extent.

I wish it was that black and white but it's not.

Ugly girls are more emotionally damaged that pretty girls, but ugly girls always have to pull themselves up by their boot straps and keep it moving. You see a lot of confident ugly girls. That's them faking it until they make it. So in comparrison they seem more distraught than ugly girls but pretty girls would all commit suicide if they had the treatment ugly girls do.

Ahahah I feel like you stole my blog and rewrote it.

Hot girls are so used to people being kind to them for no reason that in their minds that's just the way people in the world are. Hot people see the world as a beautiful place simply because the world chooses to show it's beauty to them.

All of my friends are extremely hot and I'm the grenade/moped whatever you want to call me. All my life I've had ugly girls and hot girls be mean as hell to me and bully me. I've also had ugly guys do so.

This is why pretty girls don't have it as bad as you say, they just allow to play themselves the victim. When someone picks on a pretty girl people think it's an outrage but when someone picks on an ugly girl they think she's tough enough to handle it because for some reason ugly girls don't have feelings and their amount of ugliness relates to how thick people assume their skin is. I know this shit first hand.

Pretty girls have EVERYONE in their corners: some ugly girls, all ugly guys, all hot guys.

Ugly girls have NO ONE in their corner. They would think they can find solace with ugly men buy ugly men hate them the most and try to hurt them the most for being what they are.

The people who really hurt pretty girls are hot and ugly men. Hot men see a beautiful girl and it intimidates them because it leaves them feeling insecure about whose the catch in the relationship. Ugly men hurt hot girls because they are angry that the hot girls don't respond to them the way they think they do to hot men and thus they want to emotionally scar the hot girls and bring them down a peg.

As a girl, and an ugly one at that with nothing but gorgeous friends (some who model) I have an insiders view on all of this bullshit.

The hot girls that you talk to are one of several possibilities. They're the kind of girls who are okay but not really hot, that's why they have time on their hands to bad mouth unattractive women. They're the type of females who like to bad mouth other women to men to make them seem like a great catch or a chill person. These types love to say,"All of my friends are guys/I can't hang out with girls because they are: drama/catty/jealous/etc."

5/4/2013 12:21:22 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

audlove515
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,252)
Jasper, IN
26, joined May. 2011

Quote from leggsallover:
In part, being mean DOES have something to do with looks. Not everything of course, but there are many who can't share a beautiful persons world for fear that she herself won't get noticed. However, self esteem has everything to do with why some women are mean.
Self esteem begins at home from day one. Even the pretty girls can have low self esteem.
I believe your experience came from your own lack of self esteem. Otherwise, you wouldn't have allowed them to bother you.

I have found this to be true in a lot of cases. Myself included. I was a DD by the time I hit third grade. It was something that I hated and was self conscious about. But girls in middle school and highschool (even now) would spread horrid, awful rumors that tore me to pieces. And it was something I hated and had no control over.

However, I don't exactly think it's an issue of hot vs ugly girls have it harder, as much of females having jealousy/self esteem issues on every spectrum. I feel some are jealous of those they consider more attractive, and some feel they need to "boost" themselves and pick apart the flaws of those they consider less attractive. It's an ugly, vicious cycle.

5/4/2013 12:23:03 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
nickoleash89
Seguin, TX
26, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from kiyora1:
What you say is only true to SOME extent.

I wish it was that black and white but it's not.

Ugly girls are more emotionally damaged that pretty girls, but ugly girls always have to pull themselves up by their boot straps and keep it moving. You see a lot of confident ugly girls. That's them faking it until they make it. So in comparrison they seem more distraught than ugly girls but pretty girls would all commit suicide if they had the treatment ugly girls do.

Ahahah I feel like you stole my blog and rewrote it.

Hot girls are so used to people being kind to them for no reason that in their minds that's just the way people in the world are. Hot people see the world as a beautiful place simply because the world chooses to show it's beauty to them.

All of my friends are extremely hot and I'm the grenade/moped whatever you want to call me. All my life I've had ugly girls and hot girls be mean as hell to me and bully me. I've also had ugly guys do so.

This is why pretty girls don't have it as bad as you say, they just allow to play themselves the victim. When someone picks on a pretty girl people think it's an outrage but when someone picks on an ugly girl they think she's tough enough to handle it because for some reason ugly girls don't have feelings and their amount of ugliness relates to how thick people assume their skin is. I know this shit first hand.

Pretty girls have EVERYONE in their corners: some ugly girls, all ugly guys, all hot guys.

Ugly girls have NO ONE in their corner. They would think they can find solace with ugly men buy ugly men hate them the most and try to hurt them the most for being what they are.

The people who really hurt pretty girls are hot and ugly men. Hot men see a beautiful girl and it intimidates them because it leaves them feeling insecure about whose the catch in the relationship. Ugly men hurt hot girls because they are angry that the hot girls don't respond to them the way they think they do to hot men and thus they want to emotionally scar the hot girls and bring them down a peg.

As a girl, and an ugly one at that with nothing but gorgeous friends (some who model) I have an insiders view on all of this bullshit.

The hot girls that you talk to are one of several possibilities. They're the kind of girls who are okay but not really hot, that's why they have time on their hands to bad mouth unattractive women. They're the type of females who like to bad mouth other women to men to make them seem like a great catch or a chill person. These types love to say,"All of my friends are guys/I can't hang out with girls because they are: drama/catty/jealous/etc."

Great outlook I agree with this to. YOU PUT THIS IN A GREAT PERSPECTIVE.

5/4/2013 12:23:47 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

audlove515
Jasper, IN
26, joined May. 2011

Quote from eyes_wideopen:
Leggs you are one smart cookie.... as self esteem comes from with-in... Eyes_wideopen

I was scrolling back up to the top of my screen and had to go back for a minute.

Apparently with my scrolling, all I read from this comment was

leggs... wideopen.

5/4/2013 12:33:57 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
kiyora1
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Mar. 2013

@nickoleash89

Ahaha thanks, this is another case where men dodge the blame yet again.

I've noticed over the years that men will try to cut you far deeper than a woman, and it hurts MORE because that's the sex you're trying to attract. You get accustomed to women and their bullshit but when you get it from men to it turns you whole world upside and makes you feel like you can trust NO b*tch... even ones with a penis.

5/4/2013 12:34:29 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
daisy_j84
Over 2,000 Posts (2,043)
Bemidji, MN
31, joined Dec. 2012

I've seen it from both sides,especially in my bartending days...

big girls would call a slim girl in a skirt a skank. slim, pretty girls would call a big girl a fat slob who looks desperate by talking to guys.

thing is, it's ugly behavior from whoever does it, and women of all shapes and sizes are all too well-versed at tearing each other down. it's sad.

I'm not one to tear anyone down and the only people who have torn me down have been men.

5/4/2013 12:35:58 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
kiyora1
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Mar. 2013

@daisy

PREACH!

Some girls are just stupid and will take their frustration out on women who they deem to be pretty.

Women like me, who like the taste of justice, give it back to the bastards who give it to them.

5/4/2013 12:57:33 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

eyes_wideopen
Over 1,000 Posts (1,716)
Cordova, TN
53, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from audlove515:

I was scrolling back up to the top of my screen and had to go back for a minute.

Apparently with my scrolling, all I read from this comment was

leggs... wideopen.

Lol.... Oh Aud the first belly laugh of the day!

Thanks lil girl as I really needed it today... Love too you aud! Eyes_wideopen

5/4/2013 1:01:36 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

audlove515
Jasper, IN
26, joined May. 2011

It was certainly a did I just read moment.

5/4/2013 1:01:55 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
love_laced
Over 2,000 Posts (2,412)
Dornbirn
Austria
31, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from daisy_j84:
I'm overweight but I don't bash anyone. It's not my style.

In fact, I've actually emailed women whom I have found very pretty. I'm not gay, it's just that I'm a very complimentary person.

I understand...I'm that girl who is always saying something I think is cute...I love your hair, your dress etc....
I know im attractive...I have no problem complimenting someone

5/4/2013 1:04:24 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

mikeinrancho
Over 1,000 Posts (1,896)
San Diego, CA
38, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from boydboy:

Hot girls tend to play guys and what's sad is most of the time men just really only want them for sex and to show off.

5/4/2013 1:07:20 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

mrld_ii
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,775)
Stockton, CA
54, joined May. 2011

This thread is turning into a roll call for all the guys who think they're hot shit, but apparently, really aren't

'cuz they can't get themselves a hot chick.

Thanks for doing the weeding out process for us, OP!!!

5/4/2013 1:10:01 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
boydboy
Saddle River, NJ
36, joined Dec. 2011

@mrld_ii you must have reading comprehension problems.

But there are a lot of good posts here. Seems very true that jealousy runs rampant throughout girls of all stripes.

Much easier being a guy. You only get picked on if you're a geek. But then you become rich and have the last laugh.

5/4/2013 1:22:58 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
love_laced
Over 2,000 Posts (2,412)
Dornbirn
Austria
31, joined Mar. 2013

I know my close friend is always crying "wolf"... she is blonde , pretty, thin and gets away with "murder"
Yet ...she is always crying mistreatment...
She can live with her parents at anytime... doesn't have to buy anything for her kids...doesn't want to work...out her own mouth...said she wants to live off sugar daddies...drinks all night..sleeps all day... doesn't even really dress to impress....

Why? Because...she is blonde, pretty, thin...and that is all that matters in the great ...U S A

5/4/2013 1:31:20 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
statue__goddess
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,615)
Virginia Beach, VA
41, joined Nov. 2012

You are blanket generalizing OP.

Hot girls have more issues and ugly ones tend to target the pretty ones so they arent innocent?

Sir? Hot girls as you call them don't bring their drama to the table if they are not damaged by the past. If you truly believe you are 'hot', you tend to let it roll off your back.

I like to attack intelligence levels LONG before i point out someones physical features. God made you 'ugly/pretty'. To insult it, only shows your lack of intellect. If you must slam another person or 'classify' them, go after what they have learned or not learned in life.

It hits home WAY quicker than telling someone they are fat, ugly etc when they are aware of it already.

5/4/2013 1:36:56 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

mrld_ii
Stockton, CA
54, joined May. 2011

Quote from boydboy:
@mrld_ii you must have reading comprehension problems...

Nope, I really don't.

What I DO have is the ability to read ALL the posts...not just the ones that agree with my preconceived notion when I walked into the room. It was this ability that allowed me to comment on an observation about other activity going on in your thread.

You should try noticing things other than That Which You Hold To Be True, sometime...see how it feels.

Best of luck on your future - and anticipated - growth.

5/4/2013 1:40:24 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
statue__goddess
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,615)
Virginia Beach, VA
41, joined Nov. 2012

you anticipated growth Mrld???

f**kin optimist

[Edited 5/4/2013 1:40:44 PM ]

5/4/2013 1:52:29 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

mrld_ii
Stockton, CA
54, joined May. 2011

@ statue:

Absolutely. I always look for the good in people...and expect good things from them, no matter how much they try to prove me wrong. That's just me...and just how I am.

5/4/2013 2:01:37 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

eyes_wideopen
Over 1,000 Posts (1,716)
Cordova, TN
53, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from love_laced:
I know my close friend is always crying "wolf"... she is blonde , pretty, thin and gets away with "murder"
Yet ...she is always crying mistreatment...
She can live with her parents at anytime... doesn't have to buy anything for her kids...doesn't want to work...out her own mouth...said she wants to live off sugar daddies...drinks all night..sleeps all day... doesn't even really dress to impress....

Why? Because...she is blonde, pretty, thin...and that is all that matters in the great ...U S A

This type of person never wins, because 10 years down the road they're still living with Mommie/Daddie, and have no life tell her I said so! Ha....

5/4/2013 2:02:23 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

fuzy_wuzy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,381)
West Yellowstone, MT
60, joined Aug. 2011

and taken to Europe, bought Mercedes and condos on the beach

5/4/2013 2:06:55 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
prettypeas
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,588)
Cadott, WI
47, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from leggsallover:

No compassion or empathy grows jealousy. Bullies may sense the higher self esteem and can not match it, so will seek to tear that person down to their level. It is the bullies failure to look at their own ego.

And just what are we going to do about it?

Gee I hope I wasn't one of the OP's messages that he has for reference. Feel like a study of psychology or something.

5/4/2013 2:08:47 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
coderedjulia
League City, TX
32, joined Apr. 2013

I got into a fight last year with a friend that decided to sleep with my ex boyfriend, and date him. Instead of talking to me about it, she flat out ignored me and then blocked me on all social sites so I couldn't talk to her about it. Then later on, one of our mutual friends sent me a request to her birthday pary on facebook. I agreed to go. A bunch of girls started to aatack me, including my slut friend. especially this one girl who was in our group I never really cared for, welcomed the oppurtunity to call me fat and a lard ass. Kinda funny cause I don't weigh more than 130 and she weighs about 50lbs more than i do and her a** keeps getting bigger everytime I saw her. So I decided to defend myself and told her that she was fat herself, and then my slut friend said i was just jealous cause my ex chose her. I told her she can have him, cause i can do better, and she can't. Both b*tches blew up my phone, and started talking shit, got mad at me cause I defended myself and said i was talking shit to them when they were the ones that started it. I told them one more phone call and I was calling the police. I never seen a bunch of grown a** women act like immature little brats.

5/4/2013 2:13:48 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
prettypeas
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,588)
Cadott, WI
47, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from coderedjulia:
I got into a fight last year with a friend that decided to sleep with my ex boyfriend, and date him. Instead of talking to me about it, she flat out ignored me and then blocked me on all social sites so I couldn't talk to her about it. Then later on, one of our mutual friends sent me a request to her birthday pary on facebook. I agreed to go. A bunch of girls started to aatack me, including my slut friend. especially this one girl who was in our group I never really cared for, welcomed the oppurtunity to call me fat and a lard ass. Kinda funny cause I don't weigh more than 130 and she weighs about 50lbs more than i do and her a** keeps getting bigger everytime I saw her. So I decided to defend myself and told her that she was fat herself, and then my slut friend said i was just jealous cause my ex chose her. I told her she can have him, cause i can do better, and she can't. Both b*tches blew up my phone, and started talking shit, got mad at me cause I defended myself and said i was talking shit to them when they were the ones that started it. I told them one more phone call and I was calling the police. I never seen a bunch of grown a** women act like immature little brats.

You fell into an entrapment. You were scapegoated. It has happened to me before. Only once. You learned. Now be more defensive against negative people.

5/4/2013 2:16:52 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
julyruby1
Palm City, FL
52, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from audlove515:
I have found this to be true in a lot of cases. Myself included. I was a DD by the time I hit third grade. It was something that I hated and was self conscious about. But girls in middle school and highschool (even now) would spread horrid, awful rumors that tore me to pieces. And it was something I hated and had no control over.

However, I don't exactly think it's an issue of hot vs ugly girls have it harder, as much of females having jealousy/self esteem issues on every spectrum. I feel some are jealous of those they consider more attractive, and some feel they need to "boost" themselves and pick apart the flaws of those they consider less attractive. It's an ugly, vicious cycle.

I can relate Aud. And now I have to relive this again through my daughters eyes. I also agree with Leggs.

I lost a lot of jobs because I had above average breasts. No one wants to talk about these things.

5/4/2013 3:05:04 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
boydboy
Saddle River, NJ
36, joined Dec. 2011

@coderedjulia that's a shame what happened to you but I've seen that sort of in-fighting amongst girls so often that I can see where they might become cautious of other girls.

That being said you're a good looking girl with no kids who likes to play video games so there must be guys after you all the time. I'm sure that feeds into some of the resentment felt by your peers.

[Edited 5/4/2013 3:05:27 PM ]

5/4/2013 3:45:01 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
pyxis
Over 1,000 Posts (1,189)
Oklahoma City, OK
36, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from prettypeas:
No compassion or empathy grows jealousy. Bullies may sense the higher self esteem and can not match it, so will seek to tear that person down to their level. It is the bullies failure to look at their own ego.

5/4/2013 4:15:32 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
kiyora1
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Mar. 2013

My mother was a beautiful woman (skipped me though) and she got hell from girls she grew up and played with.

All the boys would call her attractive and the girls would always want to fight, and jump my mom. It really depressed my grandma and so I decided to avoid as many fights as I could in school.

Even the guys wanted to jump my mother. They wanted to fight her if they knew she wasn't interested in them.

My grandma told me about the time 3 girls jumped my mom and she won. The counselor in the office was jealous of my mom apparently and punished her, expelling her and allowed the 3 girls to remain in school.

I've recieved hate and dislike from both ugly and gorgeous women. I got fired from my last job because the popular girl didn't like me. All those athletes were WAY nicer to her than they were to me and yet she STILL wanted me gone.

The girl in my glass now is thinner than me and she's ALWAYS glaring at me to a point where several people in that class threw it in her face when they got into a fight with her.

I've learned how to deal with it, but when I started recieving that same hate from men it threw me off but I know how to deal with that too. I think I didn't have it as hard as my mother because I wasn't open to being friends with every girl who came to me. I read their vibes and treated them accordingly. My mom has always made poor choices in friends and I've always made excellent choices in them.

5/4/2013 4:23:32 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
tully13
Alhambra, CA
31, joined Oct. 2012

Cause they are fueled by their outter beauty that they by passed that the true meaning of beauty is based on the beauty that is condone w/in aswell as out. "TRUE BEAUTY"

5/4/2013 4:25:51 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
e_llicit
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,920)
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
43, joined Apr. 2012

women are catty, news at 11.

5/4/2013 6:22:50 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

stobil
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,095)
Gallatin, TN
34, joined Nov. 2009

I'm not seein' it.

Hot women only become b*tchy when I show my interest.

5/4/2013 6:26:37 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
love_laced
Over 2,000 Posts (2,412)
Dornbirn
Austria
31, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from eyes_wideopen:
This type of person never wins, because 10 years down the road they're still living with Mommie/Daddie, and have no life tell her I said so! Ha....

He he he
I shall

5/4/2013 6:51:37 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
myblessing2004
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,480)
Mannheim
Germany
39, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from leggsallover:
As beautiful as my daughter is, she was ridiculed in school for complimenting another student for her clothes and telling her she was beautiful. The girl thanked my daughter for her kind words and my daughter walked away happy knowing she made someone smile.
The next day my daughter was harassed by several others for having anything to do with "That" girl.
Turns out "That" girl had a cleft palate and an awful hair lip. She was always alone during break time.
My daughter noticed her and decided "That" girl needed a real friend.
She was the nicest and most real friend my daughter has ever had

Good for her Leggs for taking a stand!

I teach my son the same thing and he gets flack for it but he is a boy and girls/boys are less vicious about it. He has a way about confronting it that makes it seem so cool.

I'm proud of him and you I know you are proud of your girl too!

5/4/2013 7:01:28 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

eyes_wideopen
Over 1,000 Posts (1,716)
Cordova, TN
53, joined Oct. 2012

@leggs....
You do know the meanest girls are ever going to be is Middle school age (11-13/14), and they are vicious!?

They then settle down somewhat in HS! ..but if they are truly "the mean girl" they hone their skills in HS just like Esme stated was the case for her! ...and those girls turn into women and they're still vicious as they never
out-grow that type of behavior!?

You saved your baby-girl a world of hurt from pulling her out at the age you did... eyes-wideopen

[Edited 5/4/2013 7:04:37 PM ]

5/4/2013 7:38:44 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
kiyora1
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Mar. 2013

@llegs

That was me in school. Girls got picked on for hanging out with me.

My good friend in highschool was thin and popular and mixed. People tried to give her shit about hanging around with the likes of me and she'd shut them down quickly. Girls were afraid to try and fight her because they were afraid they'd be labeled jealous.

I remember a girl was commenting on my outfit and said "Isn't that shirt a little too short?" It was a very convincing skort. Before I could take a breath to begin my rebuttal she comes flying off the handle screaming "HOW IS THAT ANY OF YOUR F**KIN' BUSINESS?!" The other good stood there in shock, unable to believe that my friend was so angry over it.

I had a good friend who stood by me in middle school. She thought it was stupid that people disliked me because I wasn't afraid to be proud of being smart. And since she was a nice girl they were afraid of confronting her because they didn't want to seem like 'haters. When she and I went to the same highschool together she put her BEST FRIEND in her place when she tried to turn her against me like she did some other girls. Her best friend didn't like me because we had the same name but the school said I was the more attractive one.

5/4/2013 7:55:09 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
avgjoe42
Over 2,000 Posts (2,561)
Lubbock, TX
34, joined Feb. 2013

You should protect your woman from other women.

5/4/2013 8:39:27 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

settee_m
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,187)
Dallas, TX
61, joined Feb. 2013

Mean girls turn into mean women...a bully is a bully, regardless of gender...or beauty...

5/4/2013 8:53:53 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
coderedjulia
League City, TX
32, joined Apr. 2013

A lot of women are catty, mean and cruel. Seems sad when they still act like this and they are 30. The women around here are pretty awful to each other, so I pretty much just talk to men. Hate to say it. I would love to have girlfriends if they didn't feel the need to talk behind my back.

[Edited 5/4/2013 8:56:44 PM ]

5/4/2013 8:55:09 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
love_laced
Over 2,000 Posts (2,412)
Dornbirn
Austria
31, joined Mar. 2013

I second that notion...

5/4/2013 9:16:38 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
boa20000000
San Antonio, TX
40, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from leggsallover:
As beautiful as my daughter is, she was ridiculed in school for complimenting another student for her clothes and telling her she was beautiful. The girl thanked my daughter for her kind words and my daughter walked away happy knowing she made someone smile.
The next day my daughter was harassed by several others for having anything to do with "That" girl.
Turns out "That" girl had a cleft palate and an awful hair lip. She was always alone during break time.
My daughter noticed her and decided "That" girl needed a real friend.
She was the nicest and most real friend my daughter has ever had

5/4/2013 9:28:25 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
kiyora1
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Mar. 2013

What disturbs me more is the hate I get from older women.

The blatant disrespect all because they're mad because they're ageing.

I've had older woman blatantly cut me in line and stare me down even when I'm with my grandma. I never noticed, she pointed it out to me.

It's just as alarming when young girls do it to me. I'll see a 13-14 year old who gives me the stink eye for whatever reason. But what I've learned with them is, if you look at them they lose their ignorant courage and turn away.

I don't look at the older women because they WANT that conflict.

The saddest part is despite all I said about my mother and her going through this all of her life, she does it to me now. My grandma has caught her several times glaring at me and for the past few years she'll insult EVERY outfit I have on, and my hair but all the while she can't keep her hands out of my hair and she's always trying to steal my clothes and shoes.

My cousin's mother is also jealous of her.

I don't see the point in it. Hating someone beautiful isn't going to make you any less ugly.

5/4/2013 9:31:04 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  

settee_m
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,187)
Dallas, TX
61, joined Feb. 2013

You mean like this....

[Edited 5/4/2013 9:32:40 PM ]

5/4/2013 9:37:48 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
kiyora1
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Mar. 2013

Omg Settee... I've become Kathy Bates.

I'd rather be Annie Wilkes though.

5/4/2013 10:00:42 PM Hot girls often get bullied and victimized  
iamalwaysjustme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,074)
Kansas City, MO
55, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from avgjoe42:
You should protect your woman from other women.

I have always been able to stand my ground.

Being jealous of other women is just a waste of time