Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonaks

TechCrunch reports Feels at present has about one hundred,000 customers. online dating washington She believed that he was pretending to be drunk, until she finally got fed up and dropped him off at a Dicks in his neighborhood since he didn t know exactly where he lived and was only speaking nonsense. It s handy and takes the pressure off, letting you concentrate on creating an emotional connection. what is fling com all about Soon after exchanging quite a few letters, she lastly created the journey to not only pay a visit to him but marry him.

fort worth hookup

Or are you comfortable if your companion dates or sleeps with other people? jewish singles tucson Rather, you search for a would be substantial audio by listening to short audio clips the particular person has recorded. I d say that somewhere more than 60% of messages I ve sent led to a very first date, and I ve had lots of completely typical girls message me 1st. baltimore rubratings Great luck and keep swiping ideal, mutual matches show on meet me and these seem much more bothered and worth investing time over.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/15/2013 5:43:45 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  
siamese_charlie
Dallas, TX
55, joined Mar. 2013

Where do ladies in their 40s/50s go to meet men in the evenings?

If where women go/do is based on what they think men will do/go,
Where would women in their 40s/50's prefer to go/do evenings to meet men?

I have yet to find where women 40s/50s hangout except during the
daytime I find them hanging out for lunch or coffee at a coffee
shop/bakery.

Maybe women prefer meeting men during the daytime?
How can a man approach a lady at a coffee shop/bakery to ask for a date?
Should she be alone?
If with other women, should the approach be different?
Is it rude to interrupt a table of ladies to talk to the woman you are
interested in?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/15/2013 6:19:41 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  

laffwimme
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,774)
Roanoke, VA
64, joined Jul. 2012

Good thread sir....

5/15/2013 6:50:26 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (37,790)
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

They hang out with me on the threads, some like ne, some don't but I'm pure entertainment...

Obviously people meet where there is liquor and dancing to do either or both but this site is popular because over 50 crowd drink less and such speak easys cater to youth because they spend more money on drinking and who wants to be .around youngums..places for age 50 and over seem to not exist because we don't drink our weights to support our styles...jmo...if you want younger women post on forums...on this site we're Lucky if we can find a date locally or within the state depending our locals..

....read some women's profiles they don't hang out in bar scenes maybe because they came from abusive relationships for one...and if you met someone there and they've been drinking would you take them seriously all liquored up...or would you take advantage of them if they were...scarey stories on that subject, I'm sure...best dating may come from referrals esp if a friend is satisfied, why not set them up to make everyone a happy camper...jmo

5/15/2013 6:59:09 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  

kitty97
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,786)
West Palm Beach, FL
59, joined Aug. 2011

Barnes and Noble book shops generally have events and an internal coffee shop. I have met folks there. Find out about open social events in your area that attract people of all ages. Get to know the regulars and staff at a local Applebee's. They have karioke nights and many folks go there after work to unwind. Usually can get folks at the bar talking.
Generally the chain restaurant's that have a bar included are good meeting places after work especially if there is something that will hold folks in the area. Car repair shop within walking distance or an oil change place keeps people in an area for awhile.
These are general ideas that have worked for me.

5/15/2013 8:10:23 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  

just_ct_returns
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,545)
Rome, GA
56, joined Sep. 2012

I have found that women as a rule don't go anywhere 'looking' for a man.

Guys pretty much are not an endangered species and its really not that
hard to locate one of our gender at any given moment.

5/15/2013 8:12:08 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  
unzippedpassion
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,845)
Bridgewater, NJ
57, joined Nov. 2007

Sooooooo true! ^^^^

5/15/2013 8:17:09 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  

laffwimme
Roanoke, VA
64, joined Jul. 2012

OK, iffn so many women are out there and available....How come more ladies don't take the lead and speak up to break the ice....so to speak. Seems like the only women, female types that ever speak out........in an effort to get into my panties......is Gravel Gertie and her ilk.

5/15/2013 8:30:25 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  

just_ct_returns
Rome, GA
56, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from laffwimme:
Seems like the only women, female types that ever speak out........in an effort to get into my panties......is Gravel Gertie and her ilk.

Ok, Laff I think that its basically a problem with your warddrobe
and just needing to make a minor adjustment with your thong.

From now on. Try putting the wide part in front.

5/15/2013 8:32:12 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  

sorpstar
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from unzippedpassion:
Sooooooo true! ^^^^

You know ct isn't telling the truth jersey gal, all nj women and men find each other at some shore hot spot...tanning during the day and looking pretty at night or women hangin with other women acting like they are members of first wives club...lol...or men waiting in line to get into clubs if there is room for them ...it paid to have a VIP card ...lol...

5/15/2013 8:32:27 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  

laffwimme
Roanoke, VA
64, joined Jul. 2012

I pass.......

5/15/2013 8:37:48 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  

bluesrule
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,019)
Marshalltown, IA
58, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from siamese_charlie:
Where do ladies in their 40s/50s go to meet men in the evenings?

If where women go/do is based on what they think men will do/go,
Where would women in their 40s/50's prefer to go/do evenings to meet men?

I have yet to find where women 40s/50s hangout except during the
daytime I find them hanging out for lunch or coffee at a coffee
shop/bakery.

Maybe women prefer meeting men during the daytime?
How can a man approach a lady at a coffee shop/bakery to ask for a date?
Should she be alone?
If with other women, should the approach be different?
Is it rude to interrupt a table of ladies to talk to the woman you are
interested in?

I don't have the time to hang out in coffee shops and I avoid bakeries as much as possible. Pastries are a weakness of mine but putting on the extra weight if I succumbed to that weakness is something I avoid. I am an outdoors type of gal so I have found that during the warmer months my local farmers market or a flea market tend to be a good place for men to gather. And I ain't shy so saying hello and starting a conversation with someone who gets my interest is easy for me. But to answer your question about approaching a woman who is out with her female friends, well lets just say that one could go either way. Shot down or a contact number. Depends if she has noticed you also. And if she is interested. But what the hay, go for it!! The worst that could happen is she says no thank you. Or call the cops. ( just making a funny )

5/15/2013 8:59:21 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  

just_ct_returns
Rome, GA
56, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from sorpstar:
it paid to have a VIP card ...lol...

All I had was a ZIP card.

It gets me into all the best places.

5/15/2013 9:26:55 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  
shaggyoledog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,453)
Ocean Shores, WA
69, joined Apr. 2011

Wull, they rite there phone numbers on the wall in men's public restrooms, so I'd say... Hang out in there an wait fer one ta come in...

Makes a lotta sense ta me...

5/15/2013 9:29:02 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  

bluesrule
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,019)
Marshalltown, IA
58, joined Jul. 2011

5/15/2013 9:35:09 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  

sorpstar
Wayne, NJ
62, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from just_ct_returns:
All I had was a ZIP card.

It gets me into all the best places.

If you add passion then its an exacta...lol...

[Edited 5/15/2013 9:37:16 PM ]

5/16/2013 5:36:06 AM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  
starbia
Midway, GA
52, joined May. 2013

There is always the gym. Also check out local social networks...have met some interesting people and enjoyed different events.

5/17/2013 5:33:15 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  
siamese_charlie
Dallas, TX
55, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from starbia:
There is always the gym. Also check out local social networks...have met some interesting people and enjoyed different events.

Nice to know that ladies like meeting guys at the gym.
I figured with all the ladies only gyms around that
women wanted to be left alone.

5/18/2013 8:13:01 PM Where do ladies in their 50s go to meet men? or Prefer to?  
jeffandr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (100,414)
Leechburg, PA
55, joined Aug. 2011

I girl told me the meat market then asked if she spelled it correctly........