Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

A spontaneous kiss can be very romantic, but both the folks need to be prepared and okay with the act. mujeres latinas en mesa az The games are enjoyable and the queries are great to ask on a 1st date. We had a tiny factor where we would text every single other though watching Bachelor in Paradise. adultlook fremont If practically nothing else they can exchange get in touch with information and facts and tell their companion what they do for a living and what they take pleasure in.

best hookup bars in phoenix

I most likely would be able to come up with a improved profile if I definitely attempted, but now I was just attempting to convey the point that you should really contemplate giving examples for most of the things you create. grants pass oregon dating If there is any apprehension in the timing or whatever of your response, they quickly in contrast to you deactivate and go back into the shadows once more. Raise a reader by finding the very best book recommendations, reading guidelines, and discounts delivered straight to your inbox. locanto vietnam To get you started, right here are 51 concerns for couples to ask.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/3/2008 12:16:37 PM No pictures No discussion  

yourprivatechef
Burbank, CA

Ladies or Men I am a bit confused why you would be on a dating site and hide who you are as most of us our visual creatures and I for one never reply unless I can see you.. Tell me about some stories of dates from pictures to your real first date did they look the same ? Many people use old picture from 5 to 15 years older and 20 to 50 #s heavier tell me your experience please....

7/3/2008 12:22:56 PM No pictures No discussion  

hma02
Over 2,000 Posts (3,203)
Chico, CA

I just met a man who is a shadow person on here. I was a bit concerned
but he had described himself to me and he really was honest.
I was able to identify him from his written description and
If I hadn't met him I would have missed a fantastic experience.
He is a very nice person and a real gentleman and I hope I will be seeing more of him

7/3/2008 12:32:17 PM No pictures No discussion  

yourprivatechef
Burbank, CA

I am happy your date was positive but I met some one several months ago and was entirely dissappointed because she described herself one way and was definately not., you can not start off with deception...

7/3/2008 12:34:36 PM No pictures No discussion  

lotus3
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,236)
Venice, FL

I have only met one person from this site that did not have a photo posted...and if it had not been for his postings here in this group, I would never have met him..and it was my lucky day, when we were in the same thread..and he mentioned...."Where are all the women that like to walk the beach..I am at the beach and it is empty." I asked where..and it was in my area..so we met..and as I said..it was a fortunate day indeed..because he is one of the kindest, sweetest, most interesting men I have had the pleasure of knowing...and he is single..and attractive so there goes every thought I previously had on people without photos. go figure

7/3/2008 12:35:32 PM No pictures No discussion  

newlady2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,282)
Goldsboro, NC

Strange.. My daughter said I should use an older picture ,,,but didnt.. Life goes on pleasantly for me..

7/3/2008 12:39:47 PM No pictures No discussion  

weaimtoplease
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,544)
Donalsonville, GA

My daughter wanted to have me committed when I told her I had posted the redneck glamour shots!

7/3/2008 12:45:58 PM No pictures No discussion  

soullygrounded
Over 2,000 Posts (3,023)
Seven Springs, NC

I have dated a "shadow" person from another site....some are "shadows" for very good reasons - he was one handsome devil and had gotten tired of putting up with the b.s. from women who are shallow enough to go for just "looks". And did I mention that he was also kind, caring, loving, intelligent and a gentleman. So, good things do come from "wrapped" packages.

7/3/2008 12:48:31 PM No pictures No discussion  

jeannies11
Over 2,000 Posts (2,016)
Walnut, CA

Welcome to the 50+ Group, it appears that you have just joined the group this month.
Enjoy.
Jeannie

7/3/2008 1:05:32 PM No pictures No discussion  

joy1954
Over 1,000 Posts (1,376)
Blue Springs, MO

My photo is as current as the past school year. That's one advantage of being a teacher; I always have a school picture to give to my mom.

Some people who are in the public eye do not care to share photos until they are comfortable with the person with whom they are speaking. I know a middle school principal who was in that situation.

I never discount shadow profiles. I figure each person has his or her reason not to post a photo. None of my business and I don't worry about it.

Each person, male or female, that I have met from this site has looked just like their photo!

MO girls!!!

7/3/2008 1:14:53 PM No pictures No discussion  
lauren58
Covington, KY

well i am honest about my appearance, i am cute!

actually the photo i used is recent, my niece took it for this site. now i will admit that even i have flaws...i am human, for instance...i got some junk in the trunk, you try five pregnancys two of the five were twin babies, so i got some junk in the trunk i am fifty years old and i get told all the time how pretty i am. but you know what they say:
pretty is as pretty does

7/3/2008 1:32:12 PM No pictures No discussion  

olderblueeyes
Morganton, NC

I have met one man onhere. He was a dear old friend from my past. Turns outs that some people never change. Sorry that it did not work out.
My photos are within the last year. It's the only pictures I have of me, but it me.

7/3/2008 1:41:58 PM No pictures No discussion  
lindasj
Cincinnati, OH

Quote from yourprivatechef:
Ladies or Men I am a bit confused why you would be on a dating site and hide who you are as most of us our visual creatures and I for one never reply unless I can see you.. Tell me about some stories of dates from pictures to your real first date did they look the same ? Many people use old picture from 5 to 15 years older and 20 to 50 #s heavier tell me your experience please....

My picture is about 4 years old, I tell everybody up front. My hair is a lot longer and straight to the middle of my back. My face looks about the same. I'm now about 50 lbs lighter give or take a couple. I threw that ugly Xmas shirt away I was wearing in the picture. It is the only digital I have of myself at this time. I figured it was better than no picture. I got a camera guess I could aim at my face and shoot, My profile is invisible because all I ever got was lookyloos,scammers, youngins,pervs, and guys living thousand miles away. I don't want to deal with them at this point. I'm just here to make friends, tell some jokes and take my mind off the current woes of my life. I have been working on my profile, when the time is right I'll open up shop.

7/3/2008 2:13:17 PM No pictures No discussion  

h82w8
Over 1,000 Posts (1,470)
Homer City, PA

Pictures are nice, but I've met people who had pix posted and I still didn't recognize them! That can happen when the photo is an indoor shot and you meet in the dead of winter and he's wearing 20 pounds of coats, scarves, etc.!! I don't automatically disqualify a person without a picture, but I am a little more wary. Verbal or written self-descriptions are difficult to judge.

I like to talk to a potential date on the phone to get a better idea of what they are like, even when they do have a photo posted. Of course, I'm careful with phone calls, too, and use my cell phone so my home phone number can't be used to get more info than I want them to have early on, and I first have to feel comfortable with their emails. I have eliminated quite a few men from other sites who sounded really good in their emails, then show their true selves on the telephone. Also, when I feel comfortable enough to meet them, I prefer to meet in the parking lot of the restaurant where we meet. It is easier to recognize a certain vehicle than a person you've never seen in real life.

I have not met anyone from DH yet, but anyone who posts very much at all in the forum tells almost as much about himself/herself as I would get out of a telephone conversation, and there aren't very many –men and women– who I think I might not want to meet, with or without a photo.

So, no, I don't think a photo is absolutely necessary.

~M

7/3/2008 2:17:48 PM No pictures No discussion  
lauren58
Covington, KY

i gotta say that the photo deal is a biggie for me as i have gotten some real doosies without the photo deal. i am so sorry but i may have a little junk in my trunk, but i am particular about whom i go out with, eat with sleep with etc etc.
so no i dont even consider anyone without a photo.

7/3/2008 2:19:31 PM No pictures No discussion  

shari1955
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,682)
Butler, KY

Well I will be one vane woman and say yes pictures are important to me..No we are not all perfect and we may not attract everyone but I want to at least be physically attracted to the person I am dating..The attraction comes first to me.. Then I watch how they are.. You know I do have a reason behind my madness..Because here we go lol..SEX SEX SEX,,if you can't see yourself doing the deed with this person then don't go out with them. Cause in the real world it will get to that..