Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

Yet other apps contain in app games to spice things up for individuals who want to try some thing new in hopes of obtaining the appreciate of their lives. free dating sites pei Dating requires both men and women to be present, engaged. Matches are developed with As soon as algorithm, which draws on your profile and your past behavior to discover an perfect match. san juan sex guide 9) per month, enables users to send out superlikes, obtain individuals they have swiped left on, and expand the radius of possible matches.

megapersonsls

When you enter into the Tagged planet, you can go through quite a few contacts near your city. free gay chat miami I would also suggest caution to folks watching their friends forming a single of these relationships. Obscenity, Inappropriate Language or Insults WILL NOT BE TOLERATED Here. bumble bizz headline ideas I told him he had something hanging from his nose and he got all defensive and cut the date brief.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
7/5/2008 10:05:42 PM how many thinks storm44 is a  

tiredlogger
Booneville, MS

1. stupid ass
2. to dumb to know when t shut his trap
3. a wanta be gangster
4. should have never been scapped off the wall of the local whore house
5. all the above

yall have fun with this one to i know the answer

7/5/2008 10:06:26 PM how many thinks storm44 is a  

crow8
Ponca City, OK

Ya'll really gotta stop this stupid shit, fun is fun, but ya'lls are taking this shit way too far

7/5/2008 10:11:09 PM how many thinks storm44 is a  

fredricko
Pico Rivera, CA

currently my mind is occupied with thoughts of women,dont like being obsessive

7/5/2008 10:16:50 PM how many thinks storm44 is a  

tiredlogger
Booneville, MS

ya i know but we were havin so much fun then hell we leave him alone then he puts up yet another post in introductions plus the one woman i like talkin to on here is in the hospital at this moment so ill just have more fun doin this for a while

7/5/2008 10:19:00 PM how many thinks storm44 is a  

crow8
Ponca City, OK

Let him post what he wants, making the fire bigger is only going too get someone burned

7/5/2008 10:22:30 PM how many thinks storm44 is a  

fredricko
Pico Rivera, CA

ever seen someone hate something so much that in the end that is what they have become

7/5/2008 10:22:51 PM how many thinks storm44 is a  

bry11ca
Buellton, CA

I don't know him. I have never e-mailed him. I had fun with the winkist thing, but did not direct any negative energy towards anyone.

However, this Grace Jones looking ninja turtle sent a negative e-mail to me out of the blue. I don't block people, generally, but I did flag him and told him so.

This gives him an opportunity to redeam himself to me. I did suggest that he follow a new mantra: BE COOL.

The rest is up to him.

Oh, he called me an Army wanna be . . . geuss he never saw my 201 file.

Anyhow, I don't like in-fighting to I am out of the conversation after this.

Bry

7/5/2008 10:22:58 PM how many thinks storm44 is a  

towfrogg
Lawrenceville, GA

Quote from crow8:
Let him post what he wants, making the fire bigger is only going too get someone burned
If ya dont like the fire,stay away from the heatAnd let logger post what he wants

7/5/2008 10:36:49 PM how many thinks storm44 is a  

az_redsoxguy
Peoria, AZ

Personally, I've always thought that if you're going to post something that raps on someone for being stupid, useless, etc., then your post shouldn't be riddled with spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, mangled syntax, and words that don't exist.

But I've been an editor for almost 30 years. I notice that stuff.

7/5/2008 10:51:55 PM how many thinks storm44 is a  

mammabear65
Golden, CO

Hee hee...you go redsoxguy!

7/5/2008 10:56:34 PM how many thinks storm44 is a  

bry11ca
Buellton, CA

Quote from az_redsoxguy:
Personally, I've always thought that if you're going to post something that raps on someone for being stupid, useless, etc., then your post shouldn't be riddled with spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, mangled syntax, and words that don't exist.

Lighten up, Francis. This is not an essay exam. BTW (oh, do you understand that?), texting and rapid communications are changing the language . . . period. You can't stop that.

The question is what are you saying.

So, RedSox, what are you saying . . . something positive? It escapes me. However, your condescending tone is apparent and your choice of diction is questionable.

Bry

7/6/2008 8:07:13 AM how many thinks storm44 is a  

az_redsoxguy
Peoria, AZ

Quote from bry11ca:
Quote from az_redsoxguy:

Quote from bry11ca:Lighten up, Francis. This is not an essay exam. BTW (oh, do you understand that?), texting and rapid communications are changing the language . . . period. You can't stop that.

The question is what are you saying.

So, RedSox, what are you saying . . . something positive? It escapes me. However, your condescending tone is apparent and your choice of diction is questionable.

Strike a nerve, did I?

And FTR (Do you understand that?), texting and rapid communications are only changing the language for people who are too lazy to use the language properly, or were never able to do so to begin with.

What I'm saying, I thought was rather clear and apparent in my first post: If one is going to criticize another person for being stupid, then one should not appear stupid in the process by spelling/typing/speaking like a retard.

I would suggest you go look those terms up in a dictionary, but apparently you don't believe in them because they're not part of your "new language."

Clear enough?

7/6/2008 8:10:50 AM how many thinks storm44 is a  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Lets hope he just goes away he emailed me and was nasty to me for sticking up for metu but I like her and have never had any trouble with her so as far as I am concerned this is a mess he has started. JMO

7/6/2008 8:20:22 AM how many thinks storm44 is a  

bubbadt
Kennedy, NY

redsox, were you a boy genius?
you were an editor at the tender age of 14?
maybe in the school paper.

Storm asked for this, and he's getting it.
I guess the stand to take is:
we are all getting rid of a lot of frustration.

Crow, Ill retaliate against anyone who
gets on metu, she has had enough shit in her life.
Your like my brother, take care and have a good one.

7/6/2008 9:28:33 AM how many thinks storm44 is a  

az_redsoxguy
Peoria, AZ

Quote from bubbadt:
redsox, were you a boy genius?
you were an editor at the tender age of 14?
maybe in the school paper.

Actually, I *was* editor of my high school newspaper from sophomore to senior year. Was a journalist/editor in the Army for six of nine years, then for about 16 years after that. I still do freelance writing/editing for a couple of magazines.

Storm asked for this, and he's getting it.

I have never interacted with "Storm" so I don't know his posts and couldn't care either way. My point was that if you're going to bash someone for being stupid, don't look more stupid than your target in the process.

Nothing personal. Bad grammar/syntax/spelling just pisses me off.

Page: 1, 2