Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

long beach hookups

Some web pages just don t really feel all that welcoming or supply adequate selections, in particular to queer women. maine singles classifieds Some web sites will allow you to either delete or disable your account. It s really vague amd does not pressure them into giving an instant answer, however it shows that your intention is to meet up, not to have a new pen pal. locanto personals usa Just about any person is going to Google your name prior to they meet you these days, explained Rich Matta, CEO of ReputationDefender, a service that promises to cleanse your on the net presence.

gps based hookup app

The firm has not disclosed how a lot of people are employing Facebook Dating at this time. dating auburn Numerous of our applicants reside in London, but we would appreciate to hear from men and women living elsewhere. It is a single issue if they express their non negotiables but it s yet another thing totally if they are listing necessary traits. locanto ph Zhenai also touts its livestreaming feature, which allows the direct virtual face to face chat to facilitate potential relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

8/14/2007 10:22:40 PM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  

lonelyinwyo
Casper, WY

I feel like S**T most of the time. I Hurt alot because I see so many couples around.. I long to have someone to hold hands with and to hold as I go to sleep. Someone to just spend a quiet afternoon with or sit and talk about nothing.. Someone that I can spend my time with. It is like every where I go Something reminds me that I do not have anyone in my life.......... Why is it that everyone seems happy but me???????.........

8/14/2007 11:24:51 PM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  

percussion
Tracy, CA

Lonely Im so sorry.... I wish I could give you a great big hug sweetie. You will be happy again. Its just a matter of Gods timing. Have you ever heard the song "I will praise you in this storm" by Casting Crowns ? go on the web and see if you can play it it will bless you. He's with you. He carries us even when we can't feel him. I will lift you up in prayer... I know what you are going through. Keep praising Him and you WILL have breakthrough in your life. Your friend

[Edited 8/14/2007 11:25:38 PM PST]

8/15/2007 12:36:48 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  

xsoundedmindx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,119)
Williston, SC

That's funny.

I didn't hurt like that until I wasn't alone.

8/15/2007 1:27:22 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  

mishkabacci
Over 1,000 Posts (1,189)
Duncansville, PA

maybe you are squeezing too tight while you masterbate...who knows...

8/15/2007 2:16:59 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  

bevyea
Over 1,000 Posts (1,039)
Sanger, TX

Lonely...I've felt that way myself. I've asked myself many times, when will it be my turn for the happily ever after? Funny thing is I felt that way when I was married. I've never been more alone than when I was married. I have found surrounding myself with friends helps change that feeling. I still ask myself about mr right...but I'm not lonely any more...

8/15/2007 2:19:58 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
peaches73036
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,414)
El Reno, OK

You gotta make ur own way to happiness, it's not just gonna fall on ur keyboard. gl
xoxoPeaches.

8/15/2007 9:15:16 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
ariesera
Albuquerque, NM

How true, peaches.. We make our own choices to be happy, sad, lonely, etc. Only you can change the things around you since only you know what you want.

8/15/2007 9:29:10 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
littlelilly2
Sturgeon Bay, WI

LOnely hurts so much when you are focused on lonely...All it takes to change the hurt around is to start focusing on what you can do for you and appreciate the positive facts of your life.... A roof over your head, food to eat, carpeting..........when you start to focus on the good stuff youll become happy again not to say we all dont dip into the lonlies now & then but its not so hard to get out when you understand it is in your power to do so. Love to all of you have a lovely day! WINK

8/15/2007 10:04:08 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
ronpan
Petersburg, IN

Hey Lonely. I know where you are coming from dude. I go through the same thing occasionally, thank god its not constant.

What it boils down to for me is this.
I have an 11 year old son and I make myself completely available to him no matter what time or place and I always try to put him first. He loves to talk. He talks about pokemon, he talks about warcraft and star wars and what ever the game of the day is.

My brother moved in with us after I lost my wife to help out. He likes to talk. He talks about his politics and his talk radio heroes and about his job and so on.

At the end of the day I just want to be left alone because Im sick of hearing all this stuff from other people.
But who is there to actually talk to me? No one.

We need someone with whom we can share ourselves and if were not getting that then it hurts.

8/15/2007 10:17:08 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  

lonelyhotelroom
Potosi, MO

i had to be alone, i was misreable with my ex husband but i had to find myself and what made me happy i needed to learn to live alone and do my own thing.... and im happy being single, im ok.. i know that i can survive without someone else... but we all have those moments of lonelyness, lucky me mine dont last all too long... and hopefully eventually i do find someone, when its suppose to happen im sure it will.

i hope you find someone, to help you be less lonely.. maby you should do something like a hobby, or something you've always wanted to, to help you pass the time.

8/15/2007 10:23:56 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
ronpan
Petersburg, IN

A hobby is a definate plus.

I can spend days at my computer doing my art and animations and it keeps my mind occupied.

8/15/2007 10:32:09 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
katebug
Over 1,000 Posts (1,602)
Brooklet, GA

Percussion, I just downloaded that song. Wow. I am going to try to send it to him. He is a great friend. You ladies that aren't talking to him, you are missing out. We have become really good friends. He is a good man and has a wonderful heart. He has so much to give to a relationship. He is very honest and caring.

Brad, Cheer up man. God has set a plan for you. Be patient love will find you. Someone very dear to me said "you have to love yourself before you can love another."

Very wise advise.
Hugs,
Kate

[Edited 8/15/2007 10:36:45 AM PST]

8/15/2007 10:42:17 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
krupa1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,503)
Abilene, TX

There is a difference between lonely and blissful solitude. It is all in the mind set my man. and yes a hobby is imperative!

8/15/2007 10:53:09 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
qbned
La Puente, CA

You cant depend on others to make you happy. Being alone is not easy but people feel the energy you radiate. Learn to be happy with yourself and others will be happy with you.

8/15/2007 11:18:16 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
katebug
Over 1,000 Posts (1,602)
Brooklet, GA

[Edited 8/15/2007 12:21:32 PM PST]

8/15/2007 11:34:39 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
53lady
Over 1,000 Posts (1,135)
Jacksonville, FL

Hey Brad...I too know where you are coming from, but guess what? I've learned a few things. You have to be your own best friend! It's the same thing the other's are saying here. You also should try not to measure your life with others may seem to have. We all get lonely sometimes, but don't wallow in it. It just becomes self-pity after awhile. If you want to feel good about yourself...how about offering to be a big brother to some boy...he may need a good man to look up to and spend time with. By making HIS day, you will find yours more enjoyable as well! There is no better way to get "out of yourself" than by helping others in need. You may just find that there are plenty of ppl out there alot worse off than you! Volunteer to help out in a homeless shelter...talk about lonely!
Everytime I start feeling sorry for myself...I remember how I worked in a center for the mentally & physically handicapped! I learned to be thankful for every little thing...like the ability to simply get in my car and drive home. I can walk and talk and drive, and have a brain...I can think for myself. I am so thankful now for the little things that we ALL take for granted. There are places all over where you will be needed and appreciated. Hey...you might just meet up with a gal doing the same thing as you!
JMO But I know these things I've mentioned will help you out of your doldrums!

[Edited 8/15/2007 11:36:14 AM PST]

8/15/2007 11:37:05 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  

lonelyinwyo
Casper, WY

Wow Everyone. Thanks. And a special Thanks To Kate. You are truely a good friend and are always there to give kind words or an open ear.

8/15/2007 11:43:06 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  

mcforyou
Sonoma, CA

Wow percussion knows good music!! Try Casting Crows "The Voice of Truth"!!!!! Casting crows is one of the most incredible Christian bands ever, their music gives me goosebumps when I listen to it! There are many more than that, in fact I have EIGHT complete CD's of the best Christian music and songs compiled and burned by me, between 17 and 19 per CD, that I routinely share with people from my church.

8/15/2007 11:46:59 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  

lostinwyoming
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,474)
Evanston, WY

check out the resurection band, stryper and heavin bent.

8/15/2007 11:51:04 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
psivw
Seffner, FL

Zoloft helps alot. Trust me.

8/15/2007 11:52:59 AM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  

mcforyou
Sonoma, CA

OMG zoloft or other anti depressants, NO WAY, forget that, it's a spiritual hole in your life that is empty that makes it hurt, and drugs won;t help, I know I used to be on Zoloft! LOL 250 mg a day

8/15/2007 8:29:55 PM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
singo
Fontana, CA

i"m still trying to figure that one out my self my wife left me a month ago and i just hurt every day i never ben by my self before

8/15/2007 8:42:31 PM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
peaches73036
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,414)
El Reno, OK

Being alone should give you time to figure out just what it really is that you wish for in life and to make a plan to work on getting that goal or dream..Love yourself first and find comfort in the silence..it's a chance to breath with no pressure. gl Peaches.

8/23/2007 11:27:00 PM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  

rosebudds6
Mount Pleasant, PA

hay i truely know how ur feeling been there 7 yrs thought i found that person to help me feel the emptyness but he ended up a jerk got what he wanted and jumped to another friend of mine (at least i thought she was)she knew how i felt about him i guess good girls always finish last

8/25/2007 4:14:40 PM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
shivaya
Montebello, CA

Yes, helping someone to solve his/her problems help solve your own. Motto: you have not lived for today if you have not done something for someone who cannot pay you back. So help someone in need or less fortunate than you are and you will so much better, also be grateful for whatever you have. Be thankful, don't wallow in pity-party.

8/25/2007 4:31:15 PM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
britbrit
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,428)
Gloucester, MA

I must admit it sucked being alone at first but after a while, Im beginning to appreciate it more.

8/25/2007 5:09:11 PM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
mrniceguy2
Deatsville, AL

If you have kids then give them all of the love you have and it will help...........

9/2/2007 7:48:01 PM Why does being lonely hurt so much???  
nubiangem
Crockett, TX

I feel the same way at times. It is normal to feel this way. It hurts me alot worse. the guy that i just broke up with was a liar. he never was single like he said. ever since I got call from his fiance' , I have been left in the cold alone. it is hard but we have to pick up the pieces and move on. I have decided to go into a carreer of my choice just to get past the lonliness that i face everyday.