Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

India is household to the highest percentage of the youth population in the world and much more than a billion online customers. online personals columbus ohio My final critical connection came from the OkCupid dating service. com is a 100% free of charge American dating web page where you can make close friends. five nights at freddy's omegle Extra so, since the advent of Firesheep, an attacker does not have to have any certain talent to perpetrate such attacks.

www listcrawler

She captioned a single of the stories featuring the rapper as my boyfriend and tagged the Slingshot singer. get laid in tucson This query in on the web dating app is a very good way to get an individual speaking. If you re the kind of particular person who requires dangers or you are attracted to people who do, then this will help you figure out if you re on the suitable track. alt com reddit ✨ We enjoy our members and want everybody to have the very best expertise achievable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/16/2007 5:04:09 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

percussion
Livermore, CA

Sorry Walt can't help myself on this one! lol Maybe they look there because you accidently dripped when you went to the little boy's room!! love ya Walt!!! All in fun baby!

8/16/2007 5:05:33 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

hahahahaha well u might b on to something there

8/16/2007 5:18:00 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

percussion
Livermore, CA

WALT you are great!! you made me almost pee my pants lol!!!!!!

[Edited 8/16/2007 5:18:13 PM]

8/16/2007 5:19:11 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Im no lady and i am not attracted to men
Ha,ha!

8/16/2007 5:20:07 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

well troy i guessin u r tellin half truths again

8/16/2007 5:21:15 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Hey now...
I never tell a lie

8/16/2007 5:21:34 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

lonelyhotelroom
Potosi, MO

the size of his hand.

haha

just kidding.

8/16/2007 5:23:48 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

chrishappyface
Reno, NV

the size doesnt matter?? or does it??

8/17/2007 10:33:36 AM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

bevyea
Sanger, TX

First thing...that he's looking my way...then how he uses what he has...eye contact, smile,lips...communication...if he gets that far with me everything else is all good.

8/17/2007 10:53:43 AM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

bets60
Garden City, KS

for me it is his eyes I like a guy that will look you right in the eyes and have a nice lips just right for kissing

8/17/2007 12:59:01 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

peridot33
Akron, OH

of course if they are attractive its a huge bonus, but been there done that and lots of times turned out to be nothing but a good-looking asshole and suddenly they looked ugly to me. P.S. Kofosho is a little hottie himself

[Edited 8/17/2007 1:02:04 PM]

8/17/2007 1:21:49 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

lilwoman
Staten Island, NY

I must say it's a mans height. But he also must have nice teeth and hands.

8/17/2007 10:05:12 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

shulammitegirl
Asheville, NC

His smile, build, race and character........

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6