Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

Due to the fact covid, meetings are arranged through Zoom, and are free for all to attend . gay personals edmonton Again, I had to say no — that I wasn t interested in a connection with her . Feels is styling itself as an anti dating app, but to be clear, this is pretty substantially nonetheless a dating app. how to ask a girl out in russian Yeah, we do play a lot of board games in vehicles.

privatedelight app

Normally, people today in their 50s and 60s count on additional commitment and seriousness from their relationships. monroeville singles Obviously I discovered her incredibly eye catching, but I wasn t just seeking for somebody quite. But asking the correct queries can make it much easier for you to recognize no matter whether you d be on the same page if your relationship does end up flourishing. moldova dating website The monthly membership subscription fee is RMB 27, which will deliver solutions including unlimited superlikes and exploring users beyond their dating radius.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/15/2007 8:10:17 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

his smile, and then the eyes, but if we haven't meet then his humor.....I love a man that love to laugh and laugh at him self.....and gives great hugs.....LOL

8/15/2007 8:13:56 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

bryanbabe
Bryan, TX

the eyes, that tell so much about a person. I like to see a sparkle & get lost in them,
then I work my way down

8/15/2007 8:16:34 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

justed57
Willoughby, OH

...missmatchey......
Just a min....I'll go shower

OK OK...I'm sittin real close to the screen.
hows that

8/15/2007 8:18:12 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

cutemami25
Los Angeles, CA

his smile and the way that he looks at me

8/15/2007 8:41:21 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

tammi27
Kennewick, WA

his eyes, and his teeth

8/15/2007 8:43:40 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

if all these ladies keep sayin eyes then why do girls always look at my crotch first?

8/15/2007 8:44:37 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Cause you won't show us ur eyes

8/15/2007 8:46:13 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

defiantlyltr
Stroudsburg, PA

How far are you sticking it out Walt?! LMAO!!!

8/15/2007 8:46:37 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

so crotch is next huh? well then they always look at my butt, they dont reach the eyes ten 10 or 15 minutes. and im gonna take a real close pic of my eyes and post em, REALLY CLOSE....... WELL WHEN THEY ARE NOT BLOODSHOT

8/15/2007 8:47:08 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

ltr u ought to know i lead with it!

8/15/2007 8:50:45 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

yea we all know.

8/15/2007 8:54:01 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

defiantlyltr
Stroudsburg, PA

Ain't that right peaches!!!
Walt let's us all know that he leads with his private member!! LOL

8/15/2007 8:55:00 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

as many people that have seen it i dont know how private it is

8/15/2007 8:55:03 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

geegee1
Bedford, IN

I gotta love his mind first and foremost.

8/15/2007 8:55:43 PM ladies, what is the first thing that attracts you to a man?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

ok so u like a guy with no skull?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6