Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

transgender hookup

com has a no cost version, but the common consensus is that you will need a paid subscription to have any luck. free gay hookup sites chicago Web dating has exploded in popularity and it is now loved by millions around the globe. If the user s profile seems too superior to be true, it in all probability is. dating in mongolia Be interested in what your date is telling you about themselves.

www rubmaps

My initially 3 dates had been lovely but there was no unique connection. chicago online dating free I haven t spoken to him due to the fact that night, and I have not utilized Tinder either. Speaking about operate, the little ones, or household repairs should not be the key concentrate of nights when you are trying to reconnect as a couple. naughtydate android app Customers have 24 hours to make contact, and after that, the match expires.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/6/2008 10:55:17 PM My formula for witnessing  

caley8s
Underwood, IA

I've posted it somewhere before but I would like to share with people and any input is welcome though for me it has been a winning formula so if you disagree I will offer my counterpoint as well. However opinions are not unwelcome.

I have actually written it in a numbered rules format to make it seem more official.

1) People are defensive by nature.
Say what you want and deny it but I guarantee you that if someone comes right up to you and challenges your beliefs you would put up your shield. The same goes for others force feeding people scripture and telling them why they are wrong and you are right will only build a wall that will get stronger the harder you push.

2) People appreciate sincerity.
Passing out flyers and walking up to people in a public area is nice and has the best of intentions but this is a majority of the time ineffective. In order to reach someone you must create a relationship with them. Offer yourself as a confidant and be willing to talk them through their problems. While doing so slowly slip in the subject of Christ. The best thing I have found is to start off by offering them your prayers.

3) Take your time.
Remember every lost sheep that is found is celebrated in the eyes of the Lord, so quantity though a good goal should be your second priority. Sometimes they will be teetering and if you leave them then they will most often start to slip back because they lack a guide. Finding the lost sheep is only the first step you must guide them back to the flock all the way because it is easy to become lost again. Also new Christians will have many questions and will rely on you to answer them and yes you are the best person to do so.

4) Be patient.
You will encounter arguments, be armed to offer constructive counter points, don't simply be contrary. For example I was talking to a young man...well younger than me, who claimed that God logically couldn't exist because science had proven him away. Rather than simply say that this was wrong because the Bible says it is, I offered this in response. There is a scientific law that states that no matter can be created or destroyed, that is a natural law and science has in fact proven it true it's called the law of conservation of matter. However if the natural law states this, then where did all of the original matter come from? It would have to have been from a supernatural originator as in nature it is not possible to create matter.

5) Lead by example
Hypocrisy is the leading cause of aethism these people cannot understand why Christians can exalt Jesus by their lips and deny him by their lifestyle.

6) And finally avoid a Holier than thou persona.
You are not better than this person simply put and whether you mean to or not if you seem to think so it will turn them off. Admit that you do dumb things too admit your a sinner and that you can relate to them. This helps strengthen the relationship betwixt you and the reciever of your evangelizing.

7) Almost forgot in the end it is their choice, you cannot make them accept Christ nor can you do it for them. Let them know this it makes them feel like they came to Christ not they were sold on him.

It may seem like a much slower and less productive way of witnessing. But I have had success with almost anyone I have been able to keep in touch with. The main idea is people are sick and tired of pressure, so don't pressure them show them that you love them and care about them. Don't fake it either, they will know. The first time you reach someone this way you will know for sure and it will make you cry from happiness...I did.

[Edited 7/6/2008 10:58:50 PM]

7/7/2008 7:13:24 PM My formula for witnessing  

justme1952
Rural Retreat, VA

That's prefect
Blessings,
Char

7/13/2008 9:55:41 AM My formula for witnessing  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Thank you for sharing this with us. You are a wise man. I too believe witnessing should be done through personal relationships.

7/30/2008 8:30:05 PM My formula for witnessing  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

soooooooooo awspme,,,ty..