Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

It s generally sensible to retain some info private, no matter how effectively you assume you re connecting with an individual online. dating in rogers ar This section covers the significant aspects of dating app improvement including the frameworks, method, prerequisites, tools, design and style, privacy, and safety. Maybe you know that s/he is responsible for a screw up in the office or even in not turning up on time for a date. omegle game prezi The subsequent day, and a few occasions right after, he messaged asking why I had run away and gone dark.

listcrawler.com

Now, of course, the most effective concerns for couples need much more than wondering to oneself Why is this individual the way they are? when they do some thing weird or infuriating it calls for asking fantastic questions — and really wanting to hear the answers. free local personal ads Persons who not too long ago watched your activities, visited your profiles, and so forth can also be checked. And wouldn t ya know, they in fact kind of truly operate. sites like omegle reddit These days and age, seriously practically nothing is wrong with meeting people on the net.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2

Ya, my pops have the same views. Hes a ex bodybuidler. Got a gym attatched to the house. In the process of getting all moms shit outta the way though. I guess I was just curious if people had "success" with the creatine and shit like that. Obviously we didnt have that shit in the Pen., so thats why I was asking.

7/8/2008 6:33:04 PM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

Ok, im curious to see if theres any particular "Vitamins" or concoctions out there for an extra muscle mass boost? Im trying to get back to the size I was in prison, but Im a hard gainer. And in there I had nothing else to do. Input???

7/8/2008 6:45:06 PM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

kevin503
Portland, OR

get protein powder and make shakes, i like to mix them with frozen fruits in the blender. its good too. and just a multi-vitamin, i take oneaday Max, you shouldn't take anything else unless you want to look fake.

7/8/2008 6:46:26 PM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

g_d77
Watertown, NY

This might be better posted in the Health & Fitness group, but here goes...

I've been lifting for 17yrs, and I'm not one for suppliments at all. They really don't help out all that much. A healthy diet is all you need. One 16oz piece of meat is all you need a day. Not a 24oz protein shake. The best way to gain muscle is to properly work out. Get an experienced personal trainer to show you the right way to lift. I've trained body builders and powerlifters that thought they knew what they were doing because they could put up 500lbs on the bench. When I showed them the proper form, they could only lift about 3/4 of what they used to, and they hurt like hell the next day. (the good hurt of course)

7/8/2008 6:53:57 PM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

misterc420
Champaign, IL

lol, not to be a d*ck..but from your picture, you look real skinny, how big was you when you were in prison..lol

7/8/2008 6:57:39 PM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

kevin503
Portland, OR

vitamins are a critical supplement that almost everyhuman lacks of every single day, by taking these supplements you will feel better in general, protein rebuilds muscles after you have been working out. by eating steaks and chicken for example you will get the same amount of protein in a glass of protein and then you also get carbohydrates, fats of different kinds to slow down the process but never the less you do need fats and carbs to live to it is okay and good to have those but a protein shake is good and fills you up without the negatives and thus resulting in faster build. of course you have to work out continuously.

7/8/2008 8:42:52 PM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

teamga
Savannah, GA

Your protein intake should be equal to the weight you want. For example if you want to weigh 185 pounds eat 185 grams of protein per day. Your diet should be 40% protein 40% fat and 20% carbs. As for supplements, whey protein, creatine, Glutamine are the only ones I use. The most important part of gaining weight is your diet. You can work out all day but if you don't eat you don't gain weight. Sometimes it means eating when you are full.

[Edited 7/8/2008 8:43:35 PM]

7/8/2008 9:50:41 PM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

talldude123
Albuquerque, NM

the best gains i had were when i took creatine and whey protein combined with diet. eating constantly. my lift routine was 5 days a week limited to 20 minutes a day except for legs whick took about 40-45min.

7/8/2008 10:51:48 PM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

kevin503
Portland, OR

Creatine adds water to your muscles and only makes them look big,

7/8/2008 10:55:33 PM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

yayum
Cleveland, OH

depends on how much money you have to spend. for starters go with protein and creatine powders. a good multi vitamin is also important for preventative maintenance. if you get sick you will take a few steps backward. go with a variety of protein. you need the proper mix of whey and casein to prevent muscle protein catabolism. a good diet is mad important as well. drink plenty of water.

after all that, if you still want top pump money into it, you can work on all the other "bells and whistles" of the supplement industry. next on the list would be a good nitric oxide booster. but that shit is crazy expensive. lol

once i got crazy and bought the entire line of muscle tech products. i got a four month supply of everything. it was crazy expensive and it did work. if i ever win the lottery, i may do it again. lol good luck!

7/8/2008 11:35:56 PM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

mista_mario
Vista, CA

Hey man. You don't need to go out and spend money. If anything you may want to take a little protein. I suggest getting in the gym and hittin your free weight chest, tricep, and bicep exercises. Also, you want to do dips, pushups, and pull ups. At home, eat tuna, eggs peanut butter, and bread. Supplements are expensive.

7/9/2008 5:13:53 AM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

jela23
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from kevin503:
Creatine adds water to your muscles and only makes them look big,

Yep!

7/9/2008 7:29:48 AM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

teamga
Savannah, GA

Creatine provides your muscles with ATP. (energy) Your body produces creatine naturally. Using creatine will cause you to hold more water but if you look at a good bodybuilder they won't look like it. You can tell the difference between waterweight and muscleweight.

[Edited 7/9/2008 7:33:21 AM]

7/9/2008 8:12:09 AM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

Quote from misterc420:
lol, not to be a d*ck..but from your picture, you look real skinny, how big was you when you were in prison..lol

I am. I lost it all on work release. They had no weights. I came out of prison with just shy of 16 1/2" arms, a 45 3/4' in chest, a nice, full shoulder and a 6 pack. I know it dont seem huge, but at 6'1", and being a hard gainer, it really showed. I was content with it.

7/9/2008 8:16:21 AM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

I've been lifting for 17yrs, and I'm not one for suppliments at all. They really don't help out all that much. A healthy diet is all you need. One 16oz piece of meat is all you need a day. Not a 24oz protein shake. The best way to gain muscle is to properly work out. Get an experienced personal trainer to show you the right way to lift. I've trained body builders and powerlifters that thought they knew what they were doing because they could put up 500lbs on the bench. When I showed them the proper form, they could only lift about 3/4 of what they used to, and they hurt like hell the next day. (the good hurt of course)
7/9/2008 10:04:39 AM Too all the weightlifters out there!!!!  

teamga
Savannah, GA

lol that guys full of it. No bodybuilder sustains his protein needs with a 16 oz piece of meat. Sorry but if you actually KNEW any bodybuilders you would see what I'm saying.

By the way, somebody who lifts weights is not a bodybuilder.

[Edited 7/9/2008 10:05:12 AM]

Page: 1, 2