Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

are there any free hookup sites that work

Just before I met my husband, I dated a few guys in college who just weren t right for me. latinas en dallas Not only do you have to have the balls to risk a wardrobe malfunction, but you have to do it with sufficient self confidence that you appear fierce — not terrified — in the photographs. Actually couldn t line up any person to join me, except a guy I swiped ideal on that was at a bar nearby the venue. meet girls in costa rica If you are considering enlisting the help of a dating coach, you possibly have queries about dating coaching and what all it entails.

hookup dating sites

After that is carried out, then, every time you return to the Dating function, from the prime down, you have buttons, such as Then you have a Matches button, exactly where you can view your matches. warner robins singles When I was at my poorliest, on line dating and meeting him was a nice boost. In this day and age, everybody has their go to box set, the Television show they binge on repeat, or revert to when they re in need to have of a comfort watch. how to hack grindr account 99/ month.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/21/2013 2:17:53 AM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

atkinsonge
Green Bay, WI
31, joined Mar. 2011

I see evil people to live a long life and some babies get cancer and die young . Why does God allow it ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/21/2013 2:21:46 AM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
48, joined Feb. 2009

cuz "god" is bullshit it can't help anyone cuz it don't f**king exist

7/21/2013 6:24:38 AM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

vanir
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,541)
Victoria
Australia
46, joined Mar. 2008

Theologically speaking (judeo-christian) God is an abstraction, not an anthroporphism.
It's the religious version of armchair experts, the fundamentalist and pentacostals which assert the idea of a giantish humanoid intelligence making omnipotent decisions regarding earthly affairs from a mighty throne above the clouds. It's actually closest to pagan mythologies rendered by fans of an idea and doesn't in any way reflect an accurate theology.

Under traditional hebrew religious law God must remain abstracted, any reference cannot even claim a specific identification even by name. Think of moths and a flame.
It is really through mediaeval christian dogma God became so anthropomorphised, a simplistic rendition of scriptural reference to a general template all life adheres to by being life, the hebrew version of divine reference is much more like a rudimentary evolutionary reference than the pentacostal christian rendition. Just like hebrew references to the divine soul were medically related (involving legal declaration of death - soul means "to breathe" in hebrew) and not intended to be philosophically metaphysical.

An historically accurate theological rendition of God is closer to the ancient middle eastern belief of ma'at (virtually identical to eastern karmha) than zeus. The christian-fundamentalist one is just a monotheistic zeus. It's kind of childish, but rulers like childish. You can abuse children and they thank you.

7/21/2013 6:34:50 AM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

iyamwutiyam
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,119)
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from atkinsonge:
I see evil people to live a long life and some babies get cancer and die young . Why does God allow it ?

Why not also ask why you allow yourself believe in imaginary beings and brainwashed in religious fantasy? I guess its because you work in mysterious ways.

7/21/2013 4:41:07 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

furchizedek
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,868)
Kingman, AZ
73, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from atkinsonge:

God allows everything. That's why. He even allows Catholic priests to have anal sex and oral sex with altar boys. And they've been "doing it" for centuries.

7/21/2013 5:10:21 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
48, joined Feb. 2009

7/21/2013 5:35:41 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
dreamdare
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,321)
Zvenigorodka
Ukraine
97, joined Jul. 2010

I suspect that there are many reasons why God does what he does.

God would prefer that all be saved. Some might need more time. Some are getting what God has to give them now. Others are laying up their treasure in heaven.

Some things to consider:

In the end times, God will not let his people be subjected to what not even the saints can endure. Enoch had such a close relationship with God that he left this world.

I believe that some have such a strong love for God, that he takes them up before the world spoils them.

7/21/2013 6:39:45 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
73, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from dreamdare:
I suspect that there are many reasons why God does what he does.

God would prefer that all be saved. Some might need more time. Some are getting what God has to give them now. Others are laying up their treasure in heaven.

Some things to consider:

In the end times, God will not let his people be subjected to what not even the saints can endure. Enoch had such a close relationship with God that he left this world.

I believe that some have such a strong love for God, that he takes them up before the world spoils them.

Gen 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Look at that. Enoch was "translated." And that happened because Enoch had aligned his will perfectly with God's will. Any of us can do that.

Enoch didn't believe that Jesus died for his sins. Enoch didn't believe he was "saved by grace." But Enoch did believe this:

"Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

"For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother." (Matthew 12:50)

7/21/2013 6:57:30 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
pyromike84
Sturgeon Bay, WI
32, joined Mar. 2013

Hmm only thing I got is: God don't want babies to see the evil of Earth & the bad people to enjoy themselves b4 Hell..

7/21/2013 8:49:04 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

begbear1952
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,189)
Easley, SC
64, joined Jan. 2010

Has it ever occurred to you that each day of your life & every single breath you take is a miraculous gift from God?

7/21/2013 10:41:11 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
dreamdare
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,321)
Zvenigorodka
Ukraine
97, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from begbear1952:
Has it ever occurred to you that each day of your life & every single breath you take is a miraculous gift from God?

It has; and I ask God to help me to remember that with every breath. I'm here on his time.

7/21/2013 10:44:00 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
48, joined Feb. 2009

7/21/2013 11:14:16 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
48, joined Feb. 2009

7/22/2013 3:27:57 AM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
7rayray7
La Habra, CA
22, joined Jan. 2012

My pastor explained it pretty well, he said something like 'It's weird, that when bad things happen people are so quick to blame God, but do those same people praise him when good things happen? No. People so easily forget if God exist then so does Satan and vice-versa. Evil dwells on this Earth. Period. And evil exist and makes good people leave us early to see if we keep our faith in the Lord.' Or something like that. lol. I hope that helps.

7/22/2013 1:50:22 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
dreamweaver58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,298)
Olympia, WA
64, joined May. 2010

I don't know why babies die and evil people live very long lives. I never really questioned it. It simply is what it is.

I have on quite a few occasions wondered why I survived breast cancer with a 5% chance of being alive in 5 years and others that I know personally died very quickly. I was diagnosed in 1997 and should NOT have made it past 2002 if you go by statistics but here I am alive and well and still cancer free. I don't understand it.

It is my humble opinion that we are spiritual beings having a human experience. It's also my opinion that we are here to learn many things. The most important is to learn about emotions. The most important of these emotions is LOVE. We are here to learn about free will and making choices. We are here to learn about the connection between choice and consequence. We are then given a choice on who and what we love. It's this choice that determines our eternity.

Interesting when people want God to micromanage things so they get the outcome that they think is right then turn around and expect free will. You can't have it your way both ways.

7/22/2013 4:02:42 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
a_codger
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,065)
Mountain View, AB
54, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from atkinsonge:
I see evil people to live a long life and some babies get cancer and die young. Why does God allow it ?
I'm thinking that the answer to questions like this might have something to do with gods being a product of the human imagination. And while the ideas are certainly powerful in the minds and hands of people, I'd guess that the inherent non-existence of gods renders them otherwise impotent.

7/22/2013 4:39:39 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

madrcat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Freeport, IL
59, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from vanir:
Theologically speaking (judeo-christian) God is an abstraction, not an anthroporphism.

Wikipedia: Anthropomorphism, or personification, is attribution of human form or other characteristics to anything other than a human being.

Atheist and Christians alike love to assign God human characteristics. It is the basis for both of their arguments.

Quote from dreamweaver58:

Interesting when people want God to micromanage things so they get the outcome that they think is right then turn around and expect free will. You can't have it your way both ways.

I think these quotes both sum things up very well. And in my simple way of stating things: God gave us the gift of Free Will. As such, all decisions from the choice of the first amoeba to crawl out of the slime and onto dry land was based on free will. From the beginning of time Free Will has dictated the direction and consequences- the cause and effect. From these cause and effects came good and evil.

I can not say why a baby dies and evil people live. What I can say is that based on a previous free will decision in the past, causes were created and effects came to happen.

[Edited 7/22/2013 4:42:24 PM ]

7/22/2013 8:41:35 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,622)
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

Because there is an evil side to things as well. God can't help everyone either, especially if they don't seek out or even want his help.

7/22/2013 8:43:40 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,622)
Boone, NC
47, joined Jan. 2012

I also believe that people are allowed to be punished for things they have done throughout their life or at times people are used as a lesson for others or an example to others. Like couples who can't conceive a child but try for many years, maybe God is using them for some example one day or because God knows their future and their future choices He won't give them a child. Not sure why young people are allowed to die but I believe that God will punish parents by taking a child from them and to save that child from any further hurt in a situation such as a bad family or future situation God knows is going to happen to them.

7/22/2013 9:45:43 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
73, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from 7rayray7:
People so easily forget if God exist then so does Satan...

This is what is called a non-sequitur.

In other words, it does not follow that "if God exists..., then so does Satan." God could easily exist and Satan could easily be a figment of someone's imagination, or may have existed and long since have been executed by God's government. Your pastor doesn't sound like the brightest bulb on the block. Avoid him if you can and do your own thinking.

7/22/2013 10:18:34 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
64, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from vanir:

Realistically speaking, you are a bunch of pixels on a screen.

7/22/2013 11:45:13 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
dreamweaver58
Olympia, WA
64, joined May. 2010

Quote from begbear1952:
Realistically speaking, you are a bunch of pixels on a screen.

Actually Vanir use to be interesting to talk to and kind of fun to see. When did he start talking over his own head trying to use words that most don't use on a daily basis? I am not even going to ask him what the deal is. Seems he has fallen in with the RATs here and between you and me that is just sad.

To set the record straight let me say that they are NOT a bunch of pixels on a screen. They are a bunch of dumb nicks in a box. Nothing more.

7/23/2013 5:48:22 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
mr_crowley
Aynor, SC
48, joined Feb. 2009

because evil people stomp all over the "good" and they're too f**king stupid to stand up for themselves.
instead they pray to a f**king myth like it can help, or ever has helped anyone.

7/23/2013 8:43:00 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

madrcat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Freeport, IL
59, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from vanir:

Personally, I do not see God as an abstraction as a bad thing. God is not human and never will be, he is far above and greater than that. Something our brains can not even imagine, so yes He Is.

People have always tried to explain the unknown by assigning human characteristics to them.

7/23/2013 8:47:59 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

begbear1952
Easley, SC
64, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from dreamweaver58:
Actually Vanir use to be interesting to talk to and kind of fun to see.

I know. He came on as a bright & knowledgeable guy, a real asset to the forum.

When did he start talking over his own head trying to use words that most don't use on a daily basis?

Dunno. It's been quite some time. Probably for a year at least.

To set the record straight let me say that they are NOT a bunch of pixels on a screen. They are a bunch of dumb nicks in a box. Nothing more.

That awful! What's a nick?

[Edited 7/23/2013 8:48:10 PM ]

7/23/2013 11:51:53 PM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

douggiem
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,800)
Reading, PA
41, joined Dec. 2011

Life is finite. At best a person gets 120 years with the last 50 having constantly worsening physical ability on a planet filled with evil.

The afterlife lasts forever in heaven where sin does not exist.(if you live by God's laws)

When looked at in that context death is almost a blessing for the good. It is sad that loved ones get seperated on this earth by death but they will be reunited forever soon enough.

7/24/2013 12:04:31 AM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  
dreamweaver58
Olympia, WA
64, joined May. 2010

LOL a nick (nickname) in a box (computer screen). They try to come off like they are the holders of the keys to truth, beauty and wisdom. When their particular brand of logic doesn't work then they resort to tempter tantrums. As if rejecting their limited view of the universe is somehow rejecting them.

I am not rejecting them. They just aren't that important in the grand scheme of things.

At any rate, I have to admit that I have been really enjoying real life. Tried to get back with the ex but that didn't work out - again. All I can say is nice try, it was fun while it lasted. When the dust settles there are no hard feelings.

8/24/2013 3:41:51 AM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

scotirish67
Chiefland, FL
48, joined Aug. 2013

TRY TO LOOK AT THIS IN A VERY LOGICAL STAND POINT. IF YOU GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THE BIBLE AND READ, YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT GOD KICKED ADAM AND EVE OUT OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN AS A CURSE, NOT A BLESSING. SO ALL THAT CAME AFTER THAT HAVE BEEN CURSED TO WALK THIS EARTH UNTIL HE JUDGES US FIT OR UNFIT. WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD PERSON LEAVE IT'S BECAUSE GOD IS TAKING THEM HOME TO SUFFER NO MORE, HOWEVER WHEN YOU SEE A BAD PERSON LEAVE, WELL IT IS HIS EVERLASTING CURSE FOR NOT BEING OBEDIENT AND BEING HIS BROTHERS KEEPER.
IT IS ACTUALLY VERY SIMPLE, JUST DON'T LOOK AT IT AS A BAD THING WHEN PEOPLE LEAVE THIS EARTH. THEY EITHER NEVER SUFFER AGAIN OR THEY SUFFER FOR ALL ETERNITY, IT'S THEIR CHOICE.
I HOPE THAT HELPED YOU A LITTLE.

8/24/2013 8:23:12 AM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

iyamwutiyam
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from atkinsonge:

You can never find the correct answer to these problems when you're reasoning is so damaged by superstition.

8/24/2013 8:32:25 AM Why does God allow evil people to live and good people to die young ?  

iyamwutiyam
Middelfart
Denmark
47, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from madrcat:
Personally, I do not see God as an abstraction as a bad thing. God is not human and never will be, he is far above and greater than that. Something our brains can not even imagine, so yes He Is.

People have always tried to explain the unknown by assigning human characteristics to them.

Well, isn't that what you just did? Explain the unknown which is absurd at all levels. Its no different than explaining a talking unicorn who rides a bicycle. Your imaginary god fantasy can be explained but from a psychological view of what goes on in your head that perpetuates religious delusions.