Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega persinals

Receive e mail notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board. ocala personal classifieds Nevertheless, if you want to totally delight in the web page and get a conversation going, you should upgrade to premium. The Amanda Forum was formed in the summer season of 2013 in response to the death of a regional teen, Amanda Bach, who lost her life to teen dating violence. easiest place to hook up com virtually 9 years ago.

free mobile hookup sites

Joining a paid Kippo Infinity tier for $10 a month removes these restrictions. craigslist port charlotte I am nevertheless figuring out the legalities in sharing specifics and names and what extent I can go to, she says. He picked me up and as we walked in his back door, he tried to usher me into his bedroom for the party . locanto frauds True Very simple may acquire compensation for some links to products and services in this e mail on this site.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7/12/2008 8:08:43 AM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~  

jules58
Peoria, IL

Hello all, and happy Saturday!

Here's hopin' that those goin' to Mike's weekend party, all arrive safe~n~sound!

I feel certain that a grrrrrreat time will be had by all, and pretty sure that there will also be lots of "Kodak Moments"!! LOL.........

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it, but I have a family gatherin' this evenin', followed by a family weddin' tomorrow.

Hope ya' all toast many "cold ones" for me and those that were not able to make it! We are with ya' all in spirit!!

~Jules~

7/12/2008 6:34:48 PM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~  

raventalon
Belleville, IL

I was busy caring for my folks this weekend.

But would love to see the pix of which I'm sure there will
be plenty of!!!

7/12/2008 7:06:16 PM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~  

jules58
Peoria, IL

Ahhhhhhhh yes, can not forget those "Kodak Moments"!!

LOL...............

~Jules~

7/13/2008 3:33:19 AM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Thank you all! The party was a resounding success! I'm sure that there will be stories told for a LONG time! (Most will be true)
Again, I would like to thank Vintage57 and wid4 for all that they did to make this a great party! I couldn't have done it without them! Thank you, Brian and Dolores!!!!

7/13/2008 8:18:20 AM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~  
whiteshoo
Silvis, IL

Vet!! So when is the next one since I couldn't make this one?

7/13/2008 8:41:01 AM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Already in the planning stages!

7/13/2008 12:36:06 PM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~  

vintage57
Galesburg, IL

Thanks Mike ,for having all of us out at your place,and it was my pleasure to meet and get to know everyone that was there. It was a blast; Mighty short nights though !!

7/13/2008 1:41:00 PM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~  

pink_pants
Port Byron, IL

Hi everyone I made it home safely from Mikes and I am still in recovery mode. LOL Sure had a great time and if I ever unload my car I will find the camera! Yep that good.
Thanks again to all who helped get everything ready for us to come decending down onto mikes place and thanks again mike it was -Sweet!

[Edited 7/13/2008 1:41:23 PM]

7/13/2008 2:34:45 PM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

The pleasure was all mine! To those that missed it, you missed the party of the year!

7/13/2008 2:44:00 PM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

just got back from mikes, and let me tell you all that couldnt make it. You all missed out. had enough food to feed an army, pink pants and I kicked a** in the ring toss game, (your a good teammate pink)
although cin cin and wid4 was making us sweat there at first.
and I think the apples to apples game was rigged ( I'm still not sure how you pulled that one off vintage)

but seriously I want to thank wid4 and vintage for helping mike get everything ready.
And mike "you're the man" buddy, and I didn't know you looked so good in a spagetti strap tank top I cant wait for all the pics.

everyone there was a blast to meet and I've made some new friends.

THANKS AGAIN MIKE

7/13/2008 3:06:17 PM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

OK, everyone wants to see pics.
let me post the first pic from the party

This is my new friend "Cooper"

7/13/2008 3:50:00 PM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

I know, ya'll was thinking it was going to be the one of Mike in the tank top

7/13/2008 4:05:41 PM ~Party Weekend at "Veteran61's"~