Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

no membership hookup sites

They ll be glowing and feeling good and this will set the tone for a excellent date ahead. diego chat Understand more about how to attract higher quality males right here. The much more men and women someone sees face to face, the larger level of threat they introduce into your life. rubmaps rancho cucamonga It is not like you are talking about the prospects of a connection and enquiring about the future.

datehookup website

There s no assure that using a dating web site will support you find a relationship, but it really is absolutely a incredibly well liked contemporary tool. fort myers fl classifieds Blogger Outreach or Influencer Marketing Attain thousands of authority bloggers and social media influencers in your domain region. As no speedy threats were reported lately by customers, randyrabbits. hookups now that craigslist is gone See our How We Rank page for a lot more information with regards to our ranking algorithm.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
7/13/2008 6:48:41 PM An older single parent ... struggling  

musicandsmiles
Portland, OR

OK ... so God has a sense of humor and I am now 53 raising a nine year old and a seventeen year old. Better late than never ... as the saying goes. But I'd like to think that I can attempt to keep up with their antics and outrun them now and then. Bridging the generation gap is a challenge ... mostly for the kids ... since I refuse to grow old and remain a die-hard rocker. Yup, I drag them along to the Bob Seger, Eagles, Frampton, etc concerts. Every now and then I catch a smile on their faces, gee they actually might be enjoying themselves! So, are there any other single, older parents out there trying to keep up and bridge the generation gap?

7/13/2008 8:46:46 PM An older single parent ... struggling  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

Thats good to hear. Gotta love Seger, Eagles Frampton and all them older Classic Rock bands.
But Im not older, and Im trying to keep up with my 4 year old. God help me!!!! LOL Shes too much like her old man thats for sure, the only thing I was hoping she got from her mom was likeing to sleep!! LOL Guess not. lol I know who Im hitting up when I need some advice then. Your a well seasoned vet.

7/13/2008 8:54:19 PM An older single parent ... struggling  

musicandsmiles
Portland, OR

Seasoned I am. My daughter has put me through the trials for sure, 17 years worth. I was 44 when my son was born. But you know what? They are keeping me young and adventurous. I chose to be a single parent, both times, and I admit, sometimes it would have been nice to have another parent involved, but I guess selfish me really enjoys growing these two dynamic people on my own. Feel free to ask away when things seem tough or heavy, been there, done that.

7/14/2008 7:35:29 AM An older single parent ... struggling  

barbaraajo
Reston, VA

I am right there with you ,sister! I have a 10 year old and a 15 year old son. They keep me on my toes!!!!

[Edited 7/14/2008 7:35:50 AM]

7/14/2008 10:57:47 AM An older single parent ... struggling  

goodintention54
Plymouth, MI

I'm a proud member of the "Your grandchildren are adorable" club. raising my darlings on my own 9 year old "jock" like his dad is.....okay was..and a seven year old princess that I rule with an iron fist....until she wakes up...Do you realize how hard it is being wrapped around a 7 year old's finger.

God Bless single parents

7/14/2008 1:42:14 PM An older single parent ... struggling  

mudrunking
Shelton, WA

im not all that old yet but strugglin to keep up with a 3yo and a 1yo all by myself

7/14/2008 1:58:39 PM An older single parent ... struggling  

goodintention54
Plymouth, MI

A rewarding struggle at any age

7/15/2008 7:40:16 PM An older single parent ... struggling  

musicandsmiles
Portland, OR

Yes Barb ... my toes have blisters! LOL You are so right, Goodintentions, God does bless us and for those "youngin's" out there who take their youth and children for granted, they should learn from us .... we do it right! Yup, they do wrap us around their fingers, but I'm happy to be a Bandaid!

7/16/2008 4:32:33 PM An older single parent ... struggling  

bblee
Salisbury, NC

Oh Yeah! I got married young and have a 29 & 28 year old. I also have a 16 year old from a another relationship. I do well to support the 16 year old as his dad does little to help. Tried to date when he was pre-teen and since his dad was seeing him far and few in-between it was difficult. He would watch me like a hawk so dating didn't work so well. Being 16 now I hope he will be a little more disinterested (we will see).

7/17/2008 10:43:17 PM An older single parent ... struggling  

musicandsmiles
Portland, OR

LOL ... my kids have made some of my relationships really tough. But to be honest, they saw things in the relationships that I could not see until later, when the relationship was over. Now, I can be involved with someone and they are supportive. Both want their mom to be loved and cherished. Its all in the relationship, which, no matter what, does include and affect them.

7/21/2008 7:27:40 AM An older single parent ... struggling  

jjm118
Ishpeming, MI

I only choose to get old if I let myself go and don't to for me what I have to do I still listen to rock and metal while raising my 15 soon to be 16 yr old daughter we are the die hard Fan's of yesteryear

7/23/2008 9:28:14 PM An older single parent ... struggling  

musicandsmiles
Portland, OR

I remember back in the 80's cruising down the freeway with the top down on my '64 442, music cranked up (yes, Bob Seger) and thinking to myself ... how can this music ever be old? How in the world can anyone ever think there is anything better than rock? Today, I still think the same thing to myself and my kids enjoy rock also. Yes, I have to admit, I have seen Maroon 5, Good Charlotte, etc but I balance that with the still classic rockers. My kids are really excited to be going with me to see Journey in September (minus Steve Perry, oh well). It's healthy for the kids to see their mom rock out and I do believe, when they are a bit more "aged" they will still enjoy foot stomping music. I am very lucky to share this with them.

8/12/2008 6:10:33 PM An older single parent ... struggling  

huskerlen
Boonville, MO

I find it a struggle at times to keep up with my 11 and 12 yo son's. But, most of the time they find amazing that I can still move pretty fast when I need too. As long as it isn't a marathon, they would wind me sure as sh??. LOL

8/26/2008 5:04:01 PM An older single parent ... struggling  

627gf
Shelton, CT

I have a 10 year old and I tyer before he does, but I am glad im there for him. His mom is `nt so I am glad to have him in my life. I would`nt have it any other way.

8/27/2008 2:09:53 AM An older single parent ... struggling  

sparks60
Marion, OH

My son is 11 yr old. He would prefer to live with his mom because she doesn't believe in making him do homework, take showers, brush his teeth, etc. In other words she wants to be his pal not his parent and he likes that. Of course, dad is mean for making him do all those things.

Page: 1, 2