Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup app in india

But then he told me he lived in an apartment constructing with a group of elderly girls one particular did his laundry and he d spend her back by giving her massages. victoria hookups The day of the festival, we had a quite very good time with each other, but I realized I wasn t seriously feeling it and this likely wasn t going to be lengthy term. TWICE Chaeyoung has not too long ago began facing dating rumors just after netizens discovered she may well be in a partnership with her tattoo artist, a guy in his 30 s known as Chimhwasa . aquapalooza 2017 boston While no 1 offers on the net appreciate a second believed these days, back when the technology was new, some major drama frequently ensued.

facebook for hookups app

Maintain lines of communication open, specially given that teens sometimes hide these apps in vaults or apps that appear harmless . personal classifieds orlando I certainly could have said locate a companion at EA International although. ) Otherwise, you can generally ditch your SmarTrip. las vegas usa sex guide But when they met in particular person, he promptly asked her if she would be up for having anal with him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/11/2008 10:43:08 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

simplebeauty182
Alvarado, TX

I think that being a single dad with custody is mostly defiently not a turn off !! It is great to see a guy step up and want to be a dad. You seem to have things together and goals and that is a major turn on. There is a girl out there for ya...just be patient.

8/12/2008 11:45:32 AM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

lucysueloo
Washington, NC

i'm going to be honest. You are young, and so is your child, so it will probably be easier. But finding someone to except you and your child and love you and love your child like their own, that is what you want right????? That is going to be hard to find. I'm sure she is out there. Don't settle. I am a single mother of TWO teenagers, you think thats not a turn off????????

8/12/2008 12:30:12 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

goodintention54
Over 1,000 Posts (1,154)
Plymouth, MI

Not a turn off at all Lucy....try my mission impossible ...old guy like me with two elementary school aged children....wouldn't trade it for this world or the next though.
I love 'em to pieces

8/13/2008 4:04:02 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  
shelzmb
Bakersfield, CA

It's not a turn off unless you latch on and expect the woman to babysit free of charge and be a fill in mommy while you are working and going to school. As long as you are taking care of your son and not burdening her or trying to push into insta-family, you just haven't found the right woman yet. Don't be in such a hurry. The harder you look, the more she will hide, she's out there! I feel you though with the working, single parenting thing and going back to school. I am working on a double major in Public Administration and Criminal Justice. When I'm finished with that (about the time I retire...LOL!), I'm going for my Master's degree. Do what you gotta do for your family, even if it is just the two of you right now, it will grow eventually. Good luck and CHEERS!!

8/30/2008 9:22:06 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

flirty_girlie
Poplarville, MS

Hey Man, I honestly believe that you are a great guy. I am definitely not turned off by a man that can accept responsibility for their child and take care of them like they need to. I myself am a single mom of one, full-time college student, military mommy, and I am trying to fit in a part time job through my school so that I can afford daycare for my son. I am not receiving child support and that's because the father of my child ducked out. So once again, Props to you man! I know the feeling. Most men see my kid and find out im a mom, and they take off running.

Good luck,
momof1

9/29/2008 8:04:11 AM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

soulsapart1119
West Palm Beach, FL

hey brother your not the only good looking single father who acctully takes care of there child, so i know whats ur going through aswell ive taken care of my son since he was 4months old, and shes out running amuck doing her own thing, whatever it is, but we are not alone, there are women out there that appreciate a good father, and a good looking one at that, so keep it up bro there is nothing wrong with that, plusi have the most amazing 2yr old son ever so u got some comp lol bro we are a new breed of gentalmen out there men that raise there child right

so i aplaud you bro keep up the good work

9/29/2008 11:00:54 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

makaboy
Stillwater, OK

Well I sure havnt had any luck with the women that I have met.SIngle Fathers AND Mothers get a bad rap in the single life.

DADS] Not all dads are dead beats.

MOMS] Not ALL are looking for a new daddy.]]

So what now

9/29/2008 11:15:41 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  
forever4
Victoria
Australia

I take my hat off to any guy that is bringing his kids up on his own everyones circumstances are all diffrent as to how they ended up being single dads maybe you need to look for someone that is single with children see how you go, good on you for being a single dad and to all the single dads out there and mums as well

10/7/2008 7:21:37 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

blackkatz
Fenton, MI

Absolutely NOT! I think that is a real turn on. You can tell alot about a man by the way he interacts with his child/children. You will find the right one!

10/8/2008 8:32:35 AM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  
dreamcometrue08
Youngstown, OH

Hey brother I'm Feel'n your pain. I've got two daughters and being daddy and mommy is tough enough then, like you, I'm going to school full-time too. No time for the BS bar scene and that's seems to be where everyone is. It's crazy out there! Hey notice how one person says "you can't meet her if you're at home all the time" and another person says "don't be in such a rush she'll find you when the time is right"...lol...what do ya do?
Look at the dead beat parents...a guy with no job, liv'n in parents cellar and doesn't pay child support but has money to party and buy toys for himself, he'll have a woman and usually a good one that should have went out with one of us...it's all crap...think we're all getting shafted...

10/8/2008 1:03:50 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

angelips
Over 2,000 Posts (2,071)
Villas, NJ

if only u were closer