Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

campus hookup app

Nowadays, I m delighted to say that our blog has been hijacked by the extremely cool dating professional, Claudia Cox. black singles houston tx Eluma is for singles worldwide, expected create a great way to polyamory dating web page unlike other on line dating web site usa usa. This sample dating compatibility questionnaire consists of demographic, passion, and interest assessment inquiries that aid have an understanding of if two folks are compatible adequate for dating every other. randy bumble and bumble Nor is it the ability to browse the profiles of other users for a glimpse into their actual character (research show it s pretty considerably useless).

apps for hookups iphone

For unknown reasons, she seemed to like me. singles in valdosta ga Whilst these may possibly constitute a compact minority of instances, there are a lot of girls who end up with men and women they by no means pictured themselves dating. It may be hard to hang out with a morning individual when you re a night owl so you may possibly want to get that out of the way as early as the very first date. snap sexting finder Customers expect extra options and want to see study receipts, voice messages, verify irrespective of whether their matches are on line, and extra.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/18/2008 8:32:38 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

allowishus
Temple, TX

Are single women turned off by a good looking recently single guy? How about if the guy is a great Dad and has custody?? I have a full time job, the coolest 3 yr old son anyone could ask for, am going to school for my accounting degree, and am looking for a slow, but serious relationship. What could I be doing wrong? I can take constructive critisism. Let me know if ya got some serious advice.

7/19/2008 7:24:53 AM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

lookn4luv1969
Camden, NJ

I am not turned off at all by single fathers with custody. That is one thing I admire most in a man. If a man can hold a job and take care of a three year old I'm very impressed, not to mention going to school along with every day chores. I just want to say keep it up and hold your head up high thins will start looking up for you. Just remember one thing "Good things come to those who wait" you will be an inspiration to your son some day. Your doing a great job!

7/19/2008 7:50:28 AM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

charlene8301
Alvin, TX

I am very interested in good looking single guys especially if he is a great dad that has custody of his son. I myself am a decent looking single lady that is a great mom and have custody of my son. I find it hard to find men that are willing to date a single mom. So good lookin hope you meet a special lady on here!

Charlene

7/20/2008 10:02:56 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

tat2edtommy
Vero Beach, FL

i'm not real familiar with texas but the two of you should talk to each other seems you got a little in common not sure how far you are apart though good luck to both

7/21/2008 8:13:47 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  
kit3
Waterloo, IA

Not a turn off for me... If I was closer to you I would be interested in dating you. Keep looking, she's out there somewhere.

7/22/2008 3:13:32 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  
iowaeric13
Clive, IA

I'm not sure if it is a turn-off, but I know it can be hard for us single fathers. I, too, am divorced with a duaghter that I have joint custody of. I have her every other week for a week and when I have her my time is all her time. And I don't see that changing any time soon. And she is a true daddy's girl.

But I still have every other week to myself, but can't seem to find a date. Not looking for that love of a life or commitment, but just interesting females to go out on dates with, have nice conversations with, try new activities with. But it seems next to impossible to do any more...

So you are not alone. It also seems that the age I am at is harder too. Too old for someone in thier 20's, but not old enough for someone in their 40's. And just doesn't seem to be a lot of single women in their 30's in this area... Not that I would limit myself to someone in their 30's, but that seems to be a better fit at times...

7/23/2008 6:36:30 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

mommyoftwo25
Campbellsville, KY

I think it is great when dads get custody and take care of their children. For me that is a great turn on but I have two children of my own that I am raising alone.

7/25/2008 9:05:44 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

sxyboy69
Hendersonville, TN

I've always wondered the same just wanted to say I respect you as a man and a father because any fool with a d*ck can make a baby but only a REAL man can father that child and you my friend are a REAL man and the right lady will come your way soon hopefully she will have a sister for me lol

7/28/2008 8:13:52 AM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

charlene8301
Alvin, TX

7/28/2008 8:28:30 AM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

tuesdaynight
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Some women might think there is an ex/mommy lurking around the corner that might cause drama

7/28/2008 9:48:38 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  
classylady05
Pagosa Springs, CO

You also mentioned "recently" single. Give it time. It will happen. The state of Texas is huge....you will find someone. Going back to school might be a good stream to fish in too.

8/1/2008 12:46:32 AM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  
culinary
Wilmington, DE

Not all being a single parent father is a good thing if it is a positive
experience for the child. The child must always come first then
your dating and probably you should look for someone who understands
your child

8/3/2008 11:36:24 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

rdroesch
Pleasantville, NY

Hey more power to you. I also am a single dad & just want to compliment you on being a standup man / father. Women do not know what they are missing - we are real men with real values & if they hold that against you it really is there loss. Don't worry it will happen. A woman that cannot accept you & your child is not the right woman in the first place.

8/10/2008 6:49:39 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

I have a lot of respect for any guy that is actually a part of his child(ren)s life rather it be having custody or visitation. Single Dads, seem to understand what a single mom goes through, the ups and downs, the struggles and all the rewards. Texas is a big state, finding someone to date is an act of God, finding someone to date that accepts you have a child(ren) is a real miracle! Keep your chin up, your day to find someone is coming.

8/10/2008 7:08:26 PM Women? good looking recently single Dad w/ cust. a turn off?  
ginafriend
Maryville, TN

I think that as a single mom, I am very cautious in my dating. Maybe also if you are talking to women without children that could scare them if they do not have children of their own. Some people are very standoffish of that kind of responsibility. You must understand that when dating someone with children you are in a sense applying for a position. If you meet someone and plan to be serious about that person then you should judge them on how your child gets along with them and visa versa and how much they feel ok with the idea of you having a child. I think also its harder to date as a single parent b/c most of us have very little free time and its hard to find people that want to date when you are available.

My advice is be very up front and honest and to what you are looking for and what you expect with someone you plan to date.