Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top hookup dating sites

When it requires an individual who has not been baptized then with marriage advice an express dispensation from magazine bishop in order for the union to be regarded valid. denver colorado chat rooms You can connect your Instagram account, opt for a song, make a slideshow of photographs, and can search for romantic connections or pals. As with any personal interaction, it is constantly possible for individuals to misrepresent themselves. rentmen hawaii She was a nutter but the sex was improved than I d ever imagined.

free hookup finder

The website touts itself as a platform for those who value genuine character more than outward appearances. victoria dating website It is not connected to social media accounts for this purpose. It can be enjoyable, it can be tiring, it can be exciting, it can be discouraging. amber rose onlyfans reddit He was so excited it was his first on the net date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/13/2013 9:17:27 PM Who were the "gods, angels, Elohim, Annunaki, etc"?  
userx79
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,196)
Richmond, VA
35, joined Mar. 2013

Who were the "gods", "angels", "Elohim", "Annunaki", etc?

"...virtually every current belief system that delves into the origins and development of humanity is full of untruths and distortions that serve to keep the reality of human origins concealed."

Arthur David Horn, Ph.D.

The creation myths of each ancient civilization discuss alien "gods" who descended from the sky for any number of reasons, some of who allegedly mated with human women to create bloodlines, or created humans through bio-genetic experiments. Of course there were good and bad "gods" and "angels" who at times while visiting here, would have great battles with one another.

Is there ANY EVIDENCE to support ANY of these stories?

[Edited 10/13/2013 9:19:39 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/13/2013 11:52:51 PM Who were the "gods, angels, Elohim, Annunaki, etc"?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
35, joined Mar. 2013

A bit presumptuous to think that I subscribe to EVERYTHING that ANY ONE person presents, and I haven't presented ANYTHING from Arthur David Horn as of yet.

Anyway, let us begin by examining the writings of what is pretty UNIVERSALLY accepted to be the FIRST human civilization, if not, certainly the most prominent of the earliest human civilizations.

ANCIENT SUMERIAN TEXT

Perhaps clarencec you would more willingly accept Leonard William King's translations of ancient Sumerian text, which while slightly different than that of Zecharia Sitchin's contain's the SAME basic story, which is that humans were created for the service of the "gods" (Annunaki).

Tablet of Creation (Tablet 6 of 7)

1. When Marduk heard the word of the gods,
2. His heart prompted him and he devised [a cunning plan].
3. He opened his mouth and unto Ea [he spake],
4. [That which] he had conceived in his heart he imparted [unto him]:
5. "My blood will I take and bone will I [fashion],
6. "I will make man, that man may ... [...].
7. "I will create man who shall inhabit [the earth],"
8. "That the service of the gods may be established, and that [their]
shrines [may be built]."

So we STILL have stories from the oldest known civilization, dating back to 3000BC describing beings NOT from Earth coming to Earth, creating (genetically engineering) humans for the purpose of SERVING the "gods" (beings that are NOT from Earth).

HOW do you suppose PRIMITIVE people WAY BACK in 3000BC were able to conceive the concepts of beings from another world and genetic engineering?

10/14/2013 1:32:47 AM Who were the "gods, angels, Elohim, Annunaki, etc"?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
35, joined Mar. 2013

Tablet of Creation (Tablet 6 of 7)

"I will create man who shall inhabit [the earth],"
"That the service of the gods may be established, and that [their]
shrines [may be built]."

ANCIENT EGYPT

Karnak Obelisks

"We would look at it today and say "it had to be some kind of MACHINE that carved these things out." For example, there were slots, they were only .14 inches wide, half inch deep, when you look inside you can see the bottom of them were made by a rotating tool.

The HUMAN hand, no matter how good you are, could NEVER do that.

The tool marks themselves, the precision, the depth, the rotating impressions that are made were NOT done by HAND. Some of those were so precisely engraved as to REQUIRE MACHINE tools to do it. The toolkit that we see that the ancient Egyptians were supposed to have used, there's NO way that any of those tools could produce the results that we saw."

Dr. Arlan Andrews PH.D.

Ramses Statue

"The ancient Egyptians were very skilled at working granite. I can NOT see HOW they could have created what they created with the tools that are commonly accepted to have been in the ancient Egyptian's toolbox. Such as, copper chisels, or stone chisels, wooden mallets, stone balls.

It's an enormously difficult thing to do, by HAND, without introducing SOME mechanical assistance. Seems to me to be IMPOSSIBLE."

Christopher P. Dunn

Dunn was born in 1946 in Manchester, England. He worked at Mather & Platt at their Newton Heath plant where he served an apprenticeship and subsequently became a journeyman machinist.

In 1969 Dunn emigrated to the United States after being recruited by the Altamil Corporation to work at aerospace manufacturing company, Twigg Industries, in Martinsville, Indiana. While employed as a toolmaker at Rettig Engineering in Indianapolis, Dunn became involved in the development and implementation of high powered lasers for processing gas-turbine and aerospace parts and assemblies.

He was the manager of Laser Robotics Machining, a contract job-shop which served the aerospace industry. In 1986 he was recruited by gas turbine/aerospace manufacturing company, Danville Metal Stamping, where he has worked in the position of Project Engineer, Laser Operations Manager and Human Resource Manager.

He is a master craftsman and skilled machinist.

10/14/2013 11:20:51 AM Who were the "gods, angels, Elohim, Annunaki, etc"?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
35, joined Mar. 2013

What is GLP?

10/14/2013 11:22:02 AM Who were the "gods, angels, Elohim, Annunaki, etc"?  
userx79
Richmond, VA
35, joined Mar. 2013

Oooh, Godlike productions!

10/14/2013 12:48:44 PM Who were the "gods, angels, Elohim, Annunaki, etc"?  
1nf1del
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,784)
Montrose, CO
43, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from want4eva:go to GLP, you will find many like minded people as yourself.

Truth is stranger than fiction and sometimes hard to imagine in our little peon brains.

Really? You recommend GLP?

" You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy." ~ Obi Wan Kenobi

I only recommend GLP if you like to get malware and trojans from your CT sites!