Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals ads

This will let you to get a nearby number, use your current telephone and guard your actual, most important phone quantity until you are comfortable providing it out. christian speed dating seattle Functioning towards far better credit shows that they care about the high quality of their credit adequate to build it. Not only will it be enjoyable to talk about but it will also bring a smile on your faces by way of a flashback of all the memories. craigslist alternative for hookups Who stated that getting appreciate had to be complicated since we definitely didn t! What you get suitable here is the ideal blend of naughty singles and friendly males and women who are hunting for the very same items as you.

listcrawler megapersonals

On the flip side, when a guy asks me what sort of guys I like, I could possibly feel uncomfortable, especially if he doesn t match my typical boyfriend mold. speed dating monterey For folks who know each other, these sorts of inquiries work. And a single factor the apps and internet sites have going for them is that capacity to basically assistance you meet much more people. rubmaps pleasant hill I tried deleting the Facebook app and reinstalling.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/16/2013 9:33:41 PM Ex -irs agent exposes irs as ..  

bleweyes2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,341)
Minneapolis, MN
63, joined Aug. 2009

..The Biggest Fraud Of All

Published on Oct 2, 2013
Sherry Peel Jackson, former IRS revenue agent and former CPA, was thrust into the national spotlight for taking a stand against government fraud and theft, and landed in federal prison for three years. The government shut her down at every turn and suppressed evidence of her innocence. Now that she is out she is even more determined to help conscious Americans renew their minds and control their own futures.

She is a true patriot aiming to help the American people emerge from under the thumb of all types of oppression and become empowered to rule their own lives!

To see a video on her background struggles for whistleblowing please watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=......

http://www.SherryPeelJackson.org...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/16/2013 9:38:58 PM Ex -irs agent exposes irs as ..  

bleweyes2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,341)
Minneapolis, MN
63, joined Aug. 2009

cont.
Sherry Peel Jackson is a courageous woman. Her stand against her former employer, The Internal Revenue Service, landed her in federal prison for three years. Now that she is out she is even more determined to help conscious Americans renew their minds and control their own futures. In the video you are about to watch she will reveal a variety of concerns about her former employer such as illegal levies, illegal taxation, questionable enforcement policies, The Grace Commission findings, The Federal Reserve and Mr. Bill Conklin. This video is 16 minutes long, but everyone in America needs to see this.I can personally attest to some of the things Sherry mentions in her video. Anyone who has been audited can, but we will save those war stories for another day.
taxes_irs_API'd like to touch briefly upon a couple of things Sherry Peel Jackson mentions in the video. Let's talk about The Grace Commission of 1984. Sherry mentioned that this commission determined that none of the income tax collected was vital to the functioning of our government. Is this true? Absolutely. Check out what Wikipedia has to say about Sherry Peel Jackson also mentioned the ties between Rockefeller and a couple of major media outlets. Here is a really good video on the ties between the media and The Federal Reserve.
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ex-irs-agent-sherry-peel-jackson-exposes-irs-biggest-fraud/

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ex-irs-agent-sherry-peel-jackson-exposes-irs-biggest-fraud/#ixzz2hwWdcUQb

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ex-irs-agent-sherry-peel-jackson-exposes-irs-biggest-fraud/#WURGG1GgbKvJVJ9q.99

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ex-irs-agent-sherry-peel-jackson-exposes-irs-biggest-fraud/#ixzz2hwWRgiYz

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ex-irs-agent-sherry-peel-jackson-exposes-irs-biggest-fraud/#WURGG1GgbKvJVJ9q.99

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ex-irs-agent-sherry-peel-jackson-exposes-irs-biggest-fraud/#ixzz2hwW4YPYT

10/17/2013 9:00:41 AM Ex -irs agent exposes irs as ..  

shawnee_b
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,522)
Edmonton, KY
60, joined Apr. 2010

Is there any arm or branch of government that hasn't been corrupted by evil people? Our government structure is not the problem, it's the people placed within it. How do we clean house? Is it possible? Would it take a repeat of 1776 or can it be done through the corrupt system? Can our system judge/police itself? "it's policemen policing themselves" "it's telemarketers polling people to see if they want telemarketing calls"

10/17/2013 11:02:39 AM Ex -irs agent exposes irs as ..  

bleweyes2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,341)
Minneapolis, MN
63, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from shawnee_b:
Is there any arm or branch of government that hasn't been corrupted by evil people? Our government structure is not the problem, it's the people placed within it. How do we clean house? Is it possible? Would it take a repeat of 1776 or can it be done through the corrupt system? Can our system judge/police itself? "it's policemen policing themselves" "it's telemarketers polling people to see if they want telemarketing calls"

oh my gosh I am so freaking out to even think about but I dont see there is the other way to clean the house...

10/17/2013 11:33:06 AM Ex -irs agent exposes irs as ..  

shawnee_b
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,522)
Edmonton, KY
60, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from bleweyes2:
oh my gosh I am so freaking out to even think about but I dont see there is the other way to clean the house...

I don't think so either. Short of impeachment and do away with everything he signed but don't think that can even do it now, US is screwed and they like that. Then there is still a nest of snakes in place need to be exterminated too. They will all go hide in their tunnels under Denver Airport and the caves in Cheyenne Mt and let DHS, UN, Nato or whatever other armed minions they can pay off fight it out and kill true patriots.

10/17/2013 11:14:17 PM Ex -irs agent exposes irs as ..  

bleweyes2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,341)
Minneapolis, MN
63, joined Aug. 2009

the more I listen the faster I want to pack..

10/17/2013 11:46:05 PM Ex -irs agent exposes irs as ..  
rcrmike
Over 2,000 Posts (2,855)
Souderton, PA
56, joined Apr. 2009

Good one Blew. I learned about Sherry Peel Jackson a long time ago through WeThePeople.org. She is another true patriot.

For anyone who is interested, also look up Joe Banister, another ex-IRS agent. He and several other tax "educators" were also sent to prison, then shortly released. Hmmm, if it's required to release them, and not prosecute, did they do anything wrong by NOT paying taxes and teach others the honest truth?

The IRS does alot of threatening and intimidating but then never answers the question when pressed for the proof of "who" is REQUIRED to pay taxes. The last I learned is that only government employees pay taxes, not us regular folks. Just what Sherry quickly mentioned in the video.

Bottom line. The tax Amendment was NOT legally voted on and ratified from day one. It's been a scam from the very beginning. Tell a lie long enough and ignorant people will believe it is true!

Also read the book, The Creature From Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin. It's the overall story of how the Federal Reserve and IRS were created as a banking cartel scam behind closed doors. Congress knows about it, but refuses to talk about it. All Congress, all parties, are afraid of the subject. Maybe they've been threatened by the guys behind the scam. Why else wouldn't they want us Americans to know the truth? Just an opinion.

10/17/2013 11:48:45 PM Ex -irs agent exposes irs as ..  

bleweyes2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,341)
Minneapolis, MN
63, joined Aug. 2009

http://www.devvy.com/notax.html

10/19/2013 6:29:06 PM Ex -irs agent exposes irs as ..  

bleweyes2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,341)
Minneapolis, MN
63, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from rcrmike:
Good one Blew. I learned about Sherry Peel Jackson a long time ago through WeThePeople.org. She is another true patriot.

For anyone who is interested, also look up Joe Banister, another ex-IRS agent. He and several other tax "educators" were also sent to prison, then shortly released. Hmmm, if it's required to release them, and not prosecute, did they do anything wrong by NOT paying taxes and teach others the honest truth?

The IRS does alot of threatening and intimidating but then never answers the question when pressed for the proof of "who" is REQUIRED to pay taxes. The last I learned is that only government employees pay taxes, not us regular folks. Just what Sherry quickly mentioned in the video.

Bottom line. The tax Amendment was NOT legally voted on and ratified from day one. It's been a scam from the very beginning. Tell a lie long enough and ignorant people will believe it is true!

Also read the book, The Creature From Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin. It's the overall story of how the Federal Reserve and IRS were created as a banking cartel scam behind closed doors. Congress knows about it, but refuses to talk about it. All Congress, all parties, are afraid of the subject. Maybe they've been threatened by the guys behind the scam. Why else wouldn't they want us Americans to know the truth? Just an opinion.

Thanks Mike, I honestly just found out about her , she is awesome, godness "they" put her in prison for telling the truth I also didn't know that Ron Paul played a part in her rescue when she was in prison, wow!

10/19/2013 6:35:49 PM Ex -irs agent exposes irs as ..  

ericr64
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,511)
Mount Pleasant, MI
50, joined Jun. 2007

Thanks Mike, I honestly just found out about her , she is awesome, godness "they" put her in prison for telling the truth I also didn't know that Ron Paul played a part in her rescue when she was in prison, wow!

My Hero!

10/22/2013 1:15:14 PM Ex -irs agent exposes irs as ..  
rcrmike
Over 2,000 Posts (2,855)
Souderton, PA
56, joined Apr. 2009

I never heard the part about Ron Paul helping her, but it does make sense.

Let's look a bit deeper into what Paul has done. Basically, he has upset most of the Elitest scams that took over a 100 years to put in place. He's ticked off both parties. He just doesn't fit in. Because he's one of us. Yeah, he has some flaws, but mostly he's on the right track. I'm surprised that he's still alive!

Let's look at his "Audit The Fed" legislation. It took him years to make it stick. It was finally approved. Great, now what? Since it has PASSED, and has been approved, where's the audit? It's dead! Congress refuses to act on it. Why?

Have THEY been threatened by someone, group, agency, the Elites?

How can something so simple be dead in the water? You'd think every one of them would get re-elected by exposing the scam and fixing it. It's the easiest thing to do. Nobody could possibly be against auditing, exposing, and finally shutting down the FR and IRS. They would all be American heros. What's really going on?

We know. But we are such a small minority of the population. They will keep the secret from the rest of America. They will find a way to control folks like us. Folks like us have the basic need to ask questions AND investigate the replies spewed upon us.

When we don't know who to trust, ask questions that we already know the answer to.