Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

washington dc hookup

If, even so, the interest in a second date is either not mutual or nonexistent, as long as you each survive it, you can learn from that practical experience and up your game for the subsequent 1st date. dating in georgia It is also vital to recognize if this sort of issue is a deal breaker, and make the mature selection to split if it is. It s also important for you to recognize things that you are willing to compromise about and points that are deal breakers. how to flip camera in omegle Start your Independent Premium subscription currently.

college hookup video

Patient does not give health related assistance, diagnosis or remedy. back porch personals Midsummer s Eve ยป Dating and Relationshipsis all about dating and relating, the pleasures and the pitfalls. From learning how to use sex toys while staying socially distanced to quarantining on a boat with an ex flame, here s what you had to say about like, sex, and dating during the pandemic. sniffies llc The extra you understand about each other, the additional you can develop shared which means with each other and, even at the early stages, have rituals of connection more than which you bond.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/25/2013 11:52:01 AM Poet and writing criticism  

molark
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,971)
Chicago, IL
94, joined Oct. 2012

I would like to see more helpful and distinct criticism here. It is possible beside the usual effusive glad tidings stuff.

Yet the list remains for those lost in love, reflecting and reaching out for broken hearts. My own heart can substantiate and respond to such ruptures every time.

Occasionally one finds the serious poet who is dazzled by words and the beauty of them. In such cases, one could only wish they have read or that they are reading the great bulk of poetry out there.

For example, I was recently surprised by a series of lectures on Wadsworth who I, like others, had been exposed to as a kid. But to get a closer look at his personal strivings and his attempts at poetic biography, his failures and successes were both instructive and revealing.

So all I am asking for those serious in the poetic craft - the point is that new folks show up and drop out constantly, that we begin to unleash more questioning of, such as word usage, rhythm and style.

Take a look at the narrative line. Such can be poetic if - if what? There is music and there is magic, perhaps - I am speculating and am not at all sure. I do know that one works for the poetic magic, where by the end things come together without severe disruption. Parenthesis and caps must work for a reason.

I like talking in this way. One must be careful not to be too unnecessarily pedantic and especially not didactic (morally instructive in-the-face stuff) in their work. Self-pity is ruled out. One must build on, look for and search out beauty.

Please do not string responses with a host of heavy videos. Summarize the meaning of what that video says in words you want to say by the video. Yet, there are times when the video, the music, works from the original poet.

I like responding to fresh words of others here that move me. IMO Judy Ann is gifted and solid and always is able to elicit beauty from me that many times fails, is too disguised or lost, whatever. I admire here a poet from Chicago, he seems to always have that magic among a handful of others. There are many fine long-term writers here who are not posting and I would love to see their work.

Yes, there are lots of noise - but even fine lines in them! You have to write a lot to come up with things pure. We must expect the noise when it is sincere. I find it interesting how folks have become expert with the use of icons, sometimes overbearing. And hey, I have found a new trick of motion poetry using the 'marquee' command. There are occurring sprite experiments here.

Ah, I have lots of crafting to do and especially strong work on my stories. Criticism need not touch those who, again, are appealing from love-lost, the major effort of this list.

I am always seeking to grow and refresh myself with others.

Now please forget everything I have said and Happy holidays all!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/25/2013 1:19:52 PM Poet and writing criticism  

molark
Chicago, IL
94, joined Oct. 2012

alas that is true
what one knows as
beauty may not be
such for you but
then there is no
dispute is there
of her smile the
mona lisa or the
adventures we go
through from a child
to get to that
golden quest called
love and other
things beside it
beauty love's treasure
chest

is spite of this
all of this
there are things
that make us smile
inside deeply the
beauty outside

so to chart its
wondering from
limits of us why
not just list colors
or gold things we
trust, well there
is the
struggle artistic
that if you not
mozart young genius
after years finally
you get it

beauty is something
to trust not something
that grows into rust
not something
sparkling effluvious
but something touching
deeply
inside of us

and then to say
it can't be criticized
is to go back to
dust and hide
before the caveman
even came but
as humans we have
marked sane
words images
touches grimaces
i saw her she
saw me love is
as deep as the
crimson blue sea
where there is blood
fish, human eyes
something above i
can't quite
fantasize, so look
lets trouble over
the waves destroying
cities and awesome
parts of us let us
take these pieces
and then build up

this canvas your
terrain this treasure
my pain

12/25/2013 1:33:15 PM Poet and writing criticism  

hearthealing
Over 2,000 Posts (2,472)
Clovis, CA
66, joined Jun. 2013

Molark~~You sir are a writer. Are you asking here, however, for us (so then, myself) to be more judgmental and critical with our comments about your work, specifically? I ask this because I have read critical comments given to young and angst ridden writers that I felt would have merely burst the creative self attempting to venture out on untrodden grounds.

I usually ONLY respond with praise of their ability to get the broken heart down in writing, and NOT with grammar, spelling, or form discussions, and/or corrections. I myself have NO concept or interest in being counseled on poetic form because I consider myself more of a prose writer, and I am ONLY writing from brokenness. I KNOW I have no concept of Poetry form.

Also, I have NOT read that people who post their work here are looking for corrections or help to become better writers. On another website where my poetry is posted, it is understood that criticism will be offered. Frequently in the criticism that is offered, the heartfelt message is crushed, and even not understood.

I have my own magnifying glass working all of the time and try not to respond with it's findings so that I can feel what the author is attempting to share with me. I am a grammar and spelling fanatic, but I do NOT correct any of those sort of errors that I read here. (and there are MANY) There are most likely several within this comment from myself on your post.

Anyway, just wondering what you were actually saying here, and yes, I am thick sometimes. Merry Christmas.
Only, Lynn

P.S. I totally agree with the NOT liking the long video/music things added as part of the comment/response. I rarely even take the time to look/listen; I skip right on past them.

12/25/2013 1:54:41 PM Poet and writing criticism  

molark
Chicago, IL
94, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from hearthealing:
Molark~~You sir are a writer. Are you asking here, however, for us (so then, myself) to be more judgmental and critical with our comments about your work, specifically? I ask this because I have read critical comments given to young and angst ridden writers that I felt would have merely burst the creative self attempting to venture out on untrodden grounds.

I usually ONLY respond with praise of their ability to get the broken heart down in writing, and NOT with grammar, spelling, or form discussions, and/or corrections. I myself have NO concept or interest in being counseled on poetic form because I consider myself more of a prose writer, and I am ONLY writing from brokenness. I KNOW I have no concept of Poetry form.

Also, I have NOT read that people who post their work here are looking for corrections or help to become better writers. On another website where my poetry is posted, it is understood that criticism will be offered. Frequently in the criticism that is offered, the heartfelt message is crushed, and even not understood.

I have my own magnifying glass working all of the time and try not to respond with it's findings so that I can feel what the author is attempting to share with me. I am a grammar and spelling fanatic, but I do NOT correct any of those sort of errors that I read here. (and there are MANY) There are most likely several within this comment from myself on your post.

Anyway, just wondering what you were actually saying here, and yes, I am thick sometimes. Merry Christmas.
Only, Lynn

P.S. I totally agree with the NOT liking the long video/music things added as part of the comment/response. I rarely even take the time to look/listen; I skip right on past them.

I'm off now Lynn on some holiday tripping and yr excellent insight warrants more careful response.

Let me say, you are correct more than I and this is not the place for such raw criticism as I suggest. Off site, at another site, I am trying to build another writer's forum as several I have experienced eariler this year.

But surely, important is what you have said, "what the author is attempting to share with me." Am I trying to reach as many folks as possible? Could I be clearer? Has their been other work that has delivered what I am trying to do in better ways? Surely, that should not be the concern here.

It's just that I am concerned of the constant excited 'over-remarks' that I see and I wish they would stop. But these are easily ignored. And from my own view, I will begin asking those writers I have an affinity for as to what do they mean here and there and I hope they do the same to me. But yes, thinks for your great view and a Good Holiday!

12/25/2013 3:22:19 PM Poet and writing criticism  

hearthealing
Over 2,000 Posts (2,472)
Clovis, CA
66, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from starman89506:
I think that the compliments on one's writing are appreciated as encouragement but that is of limited value if one hopes to improve.
Opinions are sometimes worth considering but most often tossed aside as casually as they were given.
I believe that Critiquing another's work is valuable to the author and the critic if it is done for the purpose of better quality.
There is a place where profiles can be evaluated and what I see so often is that the OP gets bashed by fools more often that helpful suggestions.
When managing people it is preferred that you observe and give a compliment on what is being done before offering one way the work might be improved.

My writings lack structure. I would appreciate someone suggesting an easy way to fix that.
(I am hoping for a computer program not a book that I would buy and probably never read)
I like to write, I am not trying to write a book or sell a masterpiece but it would be nice if my writing were easier to read rather than having my reader trying to figure out where the paragraph ends or begins.

However, here would be an example of what I was 'driving at'. You have opened the doorway for criticism, MOST have NOT; and MOST are NOT here for advice on how to create a book for publishing purposes.

This is a Dating Website that has other rooms for expression so that the connections that they are looking for can read and understand who they are. Also, you are an example of someone whose work I have seen, so far, NO need for offerings regarding better structure. Your writing is rather well structured from what I have read.

Maybe a more functional thing to do would be to create another 'room' for people who WANT criticism & correctional clues on how to write a better work, or for the purposes of professional publishing.

Just my 'take'. Only, Lynn

12/25/2013 8:12:10 PM Poet and writing criticism  

molark
Chicago, IL
94, joined Oct. 2012

LOOK! there is molark
groveling in the dirt again
someone help him out please
someone be his friend
i have tried to tell him
ages and ages ago that
love will be true blue
if he will just hold on
but molark is a fool again
doing what he wants long ago
telling others to skip a beat
seek justice and hearts
in very hot and distant heat
a spanking this boy needs
and distances away from him
that will never be overcome
see molark dead again
shaking in the summer heat
or forced to stand in the cold
after being stacked in railroad cars
can humans be so bold
no, i don't think what molark says
is worth anything when you
not dead
look into yourselves for heat
that man he crazy
molark, see

(this is just a trope yall on something else and
(yall be stimulating me and all my faults!)
please i reserve the possibility to respond later with
more sense...)

12/25/2013 9:00:00 PM Poet and writing criticism  

hearthealing
Over 2,000 Posts (2,472)
Clovis, CA
66, joined Jun. 2013

OKAY, but I like it right now....just me, maybe. Only, Lynn