Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

If he is not interested, I nonetheless would like your assistance. iowa singles If they finish up speaking about perform, this is a all natural way for you to talk about your own profession. Strictly Necessary Cookie should really be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. russian bear and little girl cartoon Ahead of I met my husband, I dated a couple of guys in college who just weren t correct for me.

google hookup apps

Match. sebring fl singles Or it could possibly not be the variety of message that catches their interest. The subsequent issue I know, my colleagues told me that I have a delivery of two bubble teas. omegle college chat review Develop on line polls, distribute them utilizing email and multiple other options and get started analyzing poll benefits.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
7/29/2008 1:55:34 PM would you date someone over weight?  

snowflowers
Ft Mitchell, KY

Girls are more easily persuaded by personality than guys are.Guys usually want something "pleasant" to look at while girls definately go for guys with other qualities than looks.I think all people-men or women- are attracted to how someone looks,but in the end its always about compability

7/29/2008 10:10:56 PM would you date someone over weight?  

stopntrafic
Hartselle, AL

Quote from 4bars_azchick:
kinda sad.. im over weight. But im a big beautiful woman. I hate to see threads like these its kinda sad. Is there something wrong with over weight people? We are the same as skinny people just with more meat or different bone structure...you shouldnt be dating someone on how they look any way.. go for the personality an whats on the inside... looks are just a bonus... people who date just upon looks are really just ... unbelievable

I didnt mean anything by this thread, I was just looking at how many people feel THIN is in, I am not one of them people who feel weight is important

7/29/2008 10:13:08 PM would you date someone over weight?  

stopntrafic
Hartselle, AL

Quote from sweetiepie1977:
Quote from 4bars_azchick:
kinda sad.. im over weight. But im a big beautiful woman. I hate to see threads like these its kinda sad. Is there something wrong with over weight people? We are the same as skinny people just with more meat or different bone structure...you shouldnt be dating someone on how they look any way.. go for the personality an whats on the inside... looks are just a bonus... people who date just upon looks are really just ... unbelievable

Well said babe....

Its like saying "overweight" people are considered a different breed or something.

Was not trying to offend if you noticed I asked for no wise cracks, I was simply wondering due to the fact just a short time ago so many people were so "thin" addicted! I my self am a bit over weight!

7/29/2008 10:16:45 PM would you date someone over weight?  

cherokee51012
Cherokee, IA

Yes I've been sleeping with a fat person (me) for years now. And I'm getting sick of it. I want someone to come join me in my lonely bed.

7/29/2008 10:17:26 PM would you date someone over weight?  

gator59
Las Vegas, NV

It's all about who the person is and if there is an attraction. All the other things are unimportant to me.

7/29/2008 10:28:15 PM would you date someone over weight?  

stopntrafic
Hartselle, AL

I am sorry if my opening this subject offended anyone, I asked for no wise cracks but I see many thought the need to put some in anyways, I did not want that kind of opinion at all, I would never judge anyone by size its what is inside that matter! Please if I offended anyone I am sorry!!!!

7/29/2008 10:33:04 PM would you date someone over weight?  

kittyj77
College Station, TX

Quote from sundayknot:
My time is too valuable for hit and miss.

hmm.. sounds like you have a problem---> aiming?

Back on track:
It doesn't matter to me. As long as we have a connection between our hearts, minds, and souls, that's all that counts.

Edited because I can

[Edited 7/29/2008 10:35:06 PM]

7/30/2008 7:16:09 AM would you date someone over weight?  

kayceeg
Jasper, IN

I agree its whats inside that matters.A person is more than the appearsnce on the outside.Whats on the inside is who the person realy is.

7/30/2008 7:31:59 AM would you date someone over weight?  

kayceeg
Jasper, IN

I'm happy to see someone feels like i do. I've been overweight,and fighting it for several years now.I lost my hubby 2yrs ago. I would like to start getting out,but i guess i'm afraid. I try to look nice when i'm out,but the guys i'm attracted to have a wife or friend. the others like skinny women. My luck

7/30/2008 9:28:25 AM would you date someone over weight?  

lisalexas
Arlington, TX

size should not matter its the person that counts. Life is just too short not to spend it with someone.

7/30/2008 12:28:22 PM would you date someone over weight?  

lyfedep22
Westville, IN

exactly

7/30/2008 1:37:21 PM would you date someone over weight?  

catetinab
Clinton Township, MI

Quote from lisalexas:
size should not matter its the person that counts. Life is just too short not to spend it with someone.

Size matters a lot to me. Fat is a sign of laziness and that says a whole lot about someone`s attitude/personality,so I wouldn`t be interested. I would be mentally and physically unattracted.

7/30/2008 1:39:23 PM would you date someone over weight?  

sammysammy1
Derby, NY

fat as in 10 pounds overweight, yeah maybe...
more than 20 pounds over or bigger than a size 10, nope.

7/30/2008 1:59:08 PM would you date someone over weight?  

emdolph21
Cumming, GA

I like to be able to hold onto something I don't like really overweight guys but i hate really really skinny guys

7/30/2008 2:15:44 PM would you date someone over weight?  

emdolph21
Cumming, GA

i don't really care what the person weighs becasue i used to date someone that was so hott but then i found out thats all he had going for him

[Edited 7/30/2008 2:16:23 PM]

Page: 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13