Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local girls hookup

You can connect your Facebook account to your Oasis account, but Oasis says it won t post anything to your timeline. females seeking gentlemen lynchburg virginia com and though certainly tall and dark would not describe myself as specifically handsome. You would believe that spending would be attractive, mainly because No cost Nearby Hookups. tinder a40316 Each and every profile and photo is reviewed and must be authorized just before it is displayed.

what is listcrawler

Each like story inspires us to preserve on enhancing, which is why we appreciate to hear from you. speed dating enfield As mentioned above, user needs are altering and the Gen Z may well not approach dating the identical way as prior generations had. An Auckland lady has developed a web site for Kiwi females to share red flags or security issues about men when dating. bumble in costa rica On the stroll from the tea residence to Ben s place, the awkwardness compounded and Mikka became miserable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
7/28/2008 4:08:07 AM would you date someone over weight?  

stopntrafic
Hartselle, AL

1. yes but only a few extra pounds
2. yes fluffy is nice
3. no biggie size for me
4. depends on the size and where the weight is
5. maybe depends on the person

This has bound to have been covered before but I was wondering about it and thought I would ask, please be honest and not a wize cracker here, TY

7/28/2008 4:13:42 AM would you date someone over weight?  

justmemaree
Queensland
Australia

to be honest I prefer a guy with some meat on his bones.......... not obese but cuddly.....something to hold onto............. though a gut that hangs 2 foot over the belt............ or he hasnt seen his toes for 10 years............ doesnt do alot for me

7/28/2008 4:59:19 AM would you date someone over weight?  

bunnyfastard
Craig, CO

I would. A few extra pounds is great. But mostly it depends on personality.

7/28/2008 5:10:53 AM would you date someone over weight?  
catetinab
Clinton Township, MI

I would not date someone overweight.

7/28/2008 5:20:04 AM would you date someone over weight?  

l4fun
Jonesboro, IN

Of course I would. We have too much emphasis on size in this society. I look for personality and intellegence first. A hot body dosn't hurt by any means, but it's also not the end all be all of a persons attractiveness.

7/28/2008 5:24:39 AM would you date someone over weight?  

lucky7708
Rockford, MN

I'm afraid of heights.

7/28/2008 5:25:20 AM would you date someone over weight?  

yankeefan27b
Stratford, CT

i would but the chemistry has to be undeniable,you dont really choose the person you fall in love with,love chooses you

7/28/2008 7:07:33 AM would you date someone over weight?  

ffflllaaagal
New Port Richey, FL

i have dated a couple of over weight people and had no problem.

i am concerned about health issues brought on by over weight.

i too was over weight and working on it because of the health issues associated with it.

7/28/2008 7:10:42 AM would you date someone over weight?  

tater79
Springfield, IL

Yes but only a few extra pounds, I stay in shape, and am pretty healthy and I would only be intereted in a woman that tries to stay in shape as well.

7/28/2008 8:49:52 AM would you date someone over weight?  
4bars_azchick
Mesa, AZ

kinda sad.. im over weight. But im a big beautiful woman. I hate to see threads like these its kinda sad. Is there something wrong with over weight people? We are the same as skinny people just with more meat or different bone structure...you shouldnt be dating someone on how they look any way.. go for the personality an whats on the inside... looks are just a bonus... people who date just upon looks are really just ... unbelievable

[Edited 7/28/2008 8:51:25 AM]

7/28/2008 8:54:52 AM would you date someone over weight?  

alkv26
Morrisburg, ON

4 bars don't let your body shape get you down I have been in and out of shape quite a few times and it didn't matter what shape I was I am still the same inside and I think that is what counts

7/28/2008 8:56:53 AM would you date someone over weight?  
4bars_azchick
Mesa, AZ

Quote from alkv26:
4 bars don't let your body shape get you down I have been in and out of shape quite a few times and it didn't matter what shape I was I am still the same inside and I think that is what counts
I wont let it get me down im proud of who i am an what i look like just the people who judge over weight people is whats sad

7/28/2008 9:17:34 AM would you date someone over weight?  

alkv26
Morrisburg, ON

you sound like a beautiful person I would love to chat sometime

7/28/2008 9:19:45 AM would you date someone over weight?  

stellablu
Saint Louis, MO

Quote from yankeefan27b:
i would but the chemistry has to be undeniable,you dont really choose the person you fall in love with,love chooses you

Exactly...

I see hott, handsome and incrediably sexy.

Though the years my weight has changed, my image of myself is still heavy.

Folks who only look for that perfect 10, may be setting themselves up for disappointment down the road.

7/28/2008 9:25:35 AM would you date someone over weight?  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

Watch it alkv, she's taken, and your way too old, lol......oh what the hell she's a big girl she DEFINITLY can take of herself, just feel sort protective of her for some reason? Although i've seen the girl work it when she first joined here, she's good on her own, don't need anyone watching her back, lol.... Anywho,,, BACK on topic, i had a shallow hal boyfriend for 15 years, one of those HOT, and i do mean HOT bad boys who never would date a fat chick, too bad so sad the poor sap fell in love with my fat ass. It was surprising to all his and our friends, beleive me, you'd had to have known this player, he only did what the mass's would call prime grade hottie chicks, and he ended up falling to grade a prime grain fed. Only goes to show you beauty is only skin deep. Personally i've never dated a fat guy? Would i, of course, i'm a fat chick, would sorta be a double standard not too?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21