Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

But that is precisely how you study what you like and do not like, and how to avoid it subsequent time. ohio chat rooms You meet people, talk to them, and maybe get started dating if enough sparks fly. Match. colorado springs adultlook Meeting an individual on the internet is in all probability the safest technique of dating.

mega presonals

Remember that this query is all entertaining and not to be taken to heart. dating sites newnan ga On JSwipe, you enter a short bio, your education, and your age. The trick to on the internet dating is for the individual to know what they want and want in a relationship beforehand. washington dc listcrawler I was horrified and believed it was meant as a joke.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/28/2008 9:15:32 AM Makeup on dates  
whomper
Greenwood, IN

Do you think a woman should always wear makeup on a first date -- even if she doesn't normally in every day life?

First impressions are important -- but maybe we should just let them see us as our natural selves. Would they perceive us differently or would it even make that much of a difference? What do you think?

7/28/2008 3:34:40 PM Makeup on dates  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

I would wear makeup for a date but then I tend to wear it every day except weekends.
Just be yourself on the date. If that means no makeup then so be it.

7/28/2008 4:06:11 PM Makeup on dates  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

I try harder on my hair on dates, and I think I would like to try false eyelashes next time I go to the opera.
If I feel good about my hair, I feel fine about my looks. I have really fine, thin hair, so it becomes an issue for me.

7/28/2008 5:11:58 PM Makeup on dates  
suzie23
Little Rock, AR

I truely believe that if a woman dosen't see any point in wearing make up as a daily routine ( I mean like when you go to work, go shopping, go to parties etc...)
than she shouldn't wear it on dates. If make up is part of what makes a woman feel fully dressed than she definately should put some of her make up on. But not all women are that vain ( I can say that because I can't go to walmart without a bit of my make up). I think it's important for people to be who they are comfortable with being when they are on a date, and at all other times too to be honest with you. If we don't than yes, we will definately be percieved differantly, our whole demeanor will be differant I think.

8/3/2008 1:33:27 PM Makeup on dates  

tryagaindj68
Evansville, IN

If you feel more confident and beautiful with makeup on, then I'd wear it on a date. But if you don't wear makeup often, date night might not be the best time to experiment!

9/3/2008 10:43:01 AM Makeup on dates  

sng805
Bakersfield, CA

the less the better you want 2 show what you really look like, keep it simple soft sexy lipgloss & mascara and of`course a nice outfit

9/3/2008 10:41:14 PM Makeup on dates  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

Totally personal preference. If you feel better, wear it. I never wear it, so I don't on a first day either, because I would feel like I was presenting someone I'm not. He would find out pretty quick that it isn't going to happen again! LOL

9/4/2008 4:50:01 PM Makeup on dates  

otheah
Painesville, OH

I would say to just be yourself. That's who they want to meet anyway.

For me, I wear makeup every day. Mainly because I was raised by my grandmother, who never went a day without it. She was the first one up in the house and the last to go to sleep. My grandfather confessed to me that he has never seen her without it, even after 40+ years of marriage.

Having said that, what I do is not important to anyone else because the goal is not to be anyone else... rather, it is to be you. So if you sometimes get jazzed up and sometimes don't, then go with what you feel. Also, it would depend upon the date. If you are going to be doing something physical, like playing tennis or something like that, then it wouldn't make much sense to doll up for that.

OK, long story short - go with your gut.

9/6/2008 7:17:57 AM Makeup on dates  

whynotgrl
Durham, NC

Quote from whomper:
Do you think a woman should always wear makeup on a first date -- even if she doesn't normally in every day life?

First impressions are important -- but maybe we should just let them see us as our natural selves. Would they perceive us differently or would it even make that much of a difference? What do you think?

Be yourself! Do not change who you really are for any man. If you normally wear
makeup then by all means wear makeup. If you prefer the natural look then show
him that is who you are. Your sparkling personality will come out whether you have
makeup on or not if you are being true to yourself.

9/15/2008 11:00:56 AM Makeup on dates  

debi820
Saddle Brook, NJ

Quote from alicekathleen:
I try harder on my hair on dates, and I think I would like to try false eyelashes next time I go to the opera.
If I feel good about my hair, I feel fine about my looks. I have really fine, thin hair, so it becomes an issue for me.

Oh you are so right. I could do the makeup thing, all looks great, hair flopps and I feel horrible.

9/15/2008 11:58:32 AM Makeup on dates  
babegirljam
Banco, VA

I would say just be your self , if you prefer wear makeup then wear it

9/19/2008 7:32:09 AM Makeup on dates  
smahtass
Milton, MA

I honestly don't think the guy is going to be thinking about whether or not you are wearing any makeup, he could probably care less.

[Edited 9/19/2008 7:33:34 AM]

9/19/2008 8:18:42 AM Makeup on dates  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

What do you think he notices? What makes a first impression? I think it is hair, skin, figure, clothes.

9/19/2008 9:52:09 AM Makeup on dates  

kris87
Westland, MI

I dress up on makeup and hair, but no more than I would be willing to put forward on any other special occasion.

9/19/2008 8:24:49 PM Makeup on dates  

not2timid
North Brookfield, MA

No... I believe a woman should just be herself. I would just suggest that if the first date is to a dinner theater she may want to dress different than if it were a date to go roller blading! But make-up... it is still up to the woman.