Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler 40

James decided to sabotage the blind date by making a rebellious drug lord alter ego. texas dating online They say they re excited about giving it a attempt — even even though they know it could feel awkward the initially time about. The challenge was, all of the interested parties lacked any real potential. onenightfriend email He s remarried now, so mazel tov to the satisfied couple I guess.

megaperonals

Even this is a barely sufficient choice pool due to low number of people today. speed dating hot springs ar When she ultimately came to, she was paralysed neck down. I like him so a great deal, but I know my worth and do not feel like he prioritizes our connection as he does his friends and family. rubmaps vacaville The bar employees will come and help you if you end up in an uncomfortable or unsafe circumstance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/24/2007 9:36:37 AM Mother Teresa's Secret  
vant
Wilmington, DE

"Where is my faith?" she wrote. "Even deep down… there is nothing but emptiness and darkness... If there be God — please forgive me."
"Such deep longing for God… Repulsed, empty, no faith, no love, no zeal," she said.
"What do I labor for?" she asked in one letter. "If there be no God, there can be no soul. If there be no soul then, Jesus, You also are not true."

There is no dispute that she wrote these remarks. Nevertheless, it must be remembered that she lived in India and was probably exposed to the spores of ergot fungus. This could account for the nature of her remarks.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/24/2007 9:50:29 AM Mother Teresa's Secret  
ironranger
Owatonna, MN

when did she write it, where did she write it, who did she write it to, and what was she trying to say........

8/24/2007 10:01:46 AM Mother Teresa's Secret  
vant
Wilmington, DE

The letters she wrote undoubtedly reveal that she had doubts or at least a struggle with her faith. Just because she was a nun doesn't mean she was exempt from the temptations and struggles that concern others.

Google: Mother Teresa's letters - then click - Letters Reveal Mother Teresa's Secret

8/24/2007 10:45:23 AM Mother Teresa's Secret  
ironranger
Owatonna, MN

thanks - ill give it a try.

everyone struggles with their faith at some point......... it just means we are not perfect and are human. the struggle is not the point.... its what we do with the struggle and how we live.

8/24/2007 10:56:17 AM Mother Teresa's Secret  

swcw25
Over 1,000 Posts (1,858)
Woonsocket, RI

I havent read the letters yet(i will soon)but cant help wonder why someone would feel the need for these "most personal&private" moments she experienced to be made public?
I pray that the the "only reason" is to show others who perhaps struggle w/ their "purpose" in life, that even a woman like Mother Teresa,had questions and doubts!That perhaps someone might "benifit" from this "exposure". It sickens me to even think that maybe there were other not so nobel intentions! Peace

8/24/2007 11:35:09 AM Mother Teresa's Secret  
61sunshine
Over 2,000 Posts (2,289)
North Augusta, SC

It seems these days that everyone thrives on controversy. Anything that they can do to stir it up they do. A person's personal letters should never be made public just to cause controversy. How many Christians have had to hold onto that thread of Christianity during hard times? Doubt is just Satan's way to sway us from our beliefs. Even though we know God is real and His answer may not always be what I want to hear I never lose the faith I have in Him. There have been too many times that the Footprints in the sand did not belong to me but was indeed Him carrying me.

[Edited 8/24/2007 11:36:25 AM ]

8/24/2007 11:44:46 AM Mother Teresa's Secret  
vant
Wilmington, DE

swcw- Good point. The Rev. Brian Kolodiejchuk has the letters and is going to use them in his plea to the Vatican to make Mother Teresa a saint. However, it was MT's wish to have the letters destroyed upon her death.

8/24/2007 7:30:31 PM Mother Teresa's Secret  

queenofhearts61
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,796)
Seymour, IN

I think when anyone famous dies, their private letters are made known. JMHO

8/27/2007 8:41:27 PM Mother Teresa's Secret  

stedmo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,727)
Phoenix, AZ

Some athlete making millions of dollars is busted for doing stupid activities and in his shame, finds God. Some old lady who is totally devotional and basically living the ‘sermon on the mount’ is not so sure she found anything. Strange world.

8/28/2007 5:47:47 AM Mother Teresa's Secret  
61sunshine
Over 2,000 Posts (2,289)
North Augusta, SC

Sometimes we have to fall to the bottom in order to climb to the top. Sometimes at the top we wonder where do we go from here.

8/28/2007 10:35:27 AM Mother Teresa's Secret  

swcw25
Over 1,000 Posts (1,858)
Woonsocket, RI

I cant even bring myself to read the letters yet.I have the Times mag. sitting on my bed on my pillow,but I just keep pushing it aside. I dont want to violate Her anymore than she has been . GOD REST YOUR SOUL TERESA

8/28/2007 10:45:57 AM Mother Teresa's Secret  
vant
Wilmington, DE

syngar- right, she offered help to those in desparate need, what a beautiful life.

8/28/2007 11:24:05 PM Mother Teresa's Secret  
genuinedee
Crystal Lake, IL

She did believe, she was just undergoing what is known as the 'Dark Night of the Soul'. Refer to the writings of St John of the Cross, a Discalced Carmelite OCD religious order Catholic Priest by the same title.

Do a search and you can find an online version. Very spiritually deep and very rich in the the contemplative life and mysticism. Not an easy read but worth it to try.

I am an OCDS, which is a 3rd order Discalced Carmelite and we studied his writings since he together with St Theresa of Avila founded the Discalced Carmelite order. St John of the Cross is also a 'Doctor' of the Church as is St Theresa of Avila who has online books as well such as 'Interior Castles' another great work on contemplative life and holy mysticism including spiritual union (marriage) to Christ which very few attain in their lifetime.

To help you understand Mother Theresa's writings, if you want to, I highly recommend reading those 2 books.

[Edited 8/28/2007 11:24:59 PM ]