Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free hookup websites

The one particular question to shy away from asking is what they hope to attain from attending the session. gay singles chicago The State Hearings Division notifies applicants/recipients of the date, time and place of the scheduled state hearing by mail. Give your connection a solid foundation with the most recent release from theGottman Connection Coach,All About Really like! We ve bundled with each other our greatest selling programs,How to Make Your Partnership Operate,Loving Out Loud, andBuilding a Life Together, to provide you this special discount. sniffy diggy nose work mat The principal variation is in the content material of the inquiries you suggest they answer.

easy free hookup apps

Reis research social interactions and the elements that influence the quantity and closeness of our relationships. trinidad hook up 99 a month. Pick out a dating mobile app avoiding important blunders. good questions to ask on omegle It was pretty romantic, and we clicked extremely quickly, she mentioned.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

8/25/2007 2:19:35 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

Perhaps it was something I said?

We were having some money issues and after reviewing our budget she told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit.
Then I caught her spending $65.00 on make-up, $150 for cut & color, $30 for a manicure, $40 for a pedicure, $50 on vitamins, $300 on clothes and $600 for a gym membership.
I asked how come I had to give up stuff and not her.
She said she needed it to look pretty for me.
I told her that was what the beer was for!

8/25/2007 2:28:29 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

Seems like common sense to me. Women just don't seem to understand some of the more important things in life...LOL

8/25/2007 2:40:55 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

exactly what i was thinkin

8/25/2007 2:48:52 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

lol i do see your point...however what she might be saying is if she looks good you might not need that but on the other hand the beer you should tell her would intensify her beauty more....

8/25/2007 3:58:32 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

just get her a paper bag.

8/25/2007 8:16:42 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

ocmdman
Ocean City, MD

Sounds like she is using your money to make herself look pretty, and attractive for other men to notice her. One day you will wake up, and she will be gone. Sounds like she is already looking, and ready to move on.

8/25/2007 8:53:12 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

ironranger
Owatonna, MN

laurie - - it may be old but its still funny. got to like the differences between men and women...

8/25/2007 10:28:41 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

Larry old girl, most people on here are not as old and jaded as you are, some have never hear the joke and a lot of us still have a sense of humor. Get over yourself.

8/25/2007 10:32:00 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

lol, Beer Goggles?

8/25/2007 10:33:28 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

rcb19136
Philadelphia, PA

ROTFL!!!!!

8/25/2007 10:42:31 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

billyrad
Waco, TX

I can't believe she would ask you to give up beer. Food could be cut back on. Maybe rent could be paid every other month. There are always compromises. Maybe you could get low bar lights and beer signs and a juke box. That way she would look good all the time and not need the makeup. You could always have a clock that says its the last call. She'd look fantastic.

8/25/2007 10:47:38 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

That was the first time I heard it and thought it was funny. Good one. 520 relax some will you?

[Edited 8/25/2007 10:48:00 AM]

8/25/2007 10:54:05 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

If she can't earn the money do to that stuff then she don't need it
xoxoPeaches.

8/25/2007 11:04:57 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

That was an joke going around on the internet a while back but its still funny..that woman is called high maintenance

8/25/2007 11:54:25 AM Can someone tell me what I said wrong?  

allarrimer
Missouri City, TX

are you kidding me!!
i spend 12 bucks on my haircuts
dont do the fake nails thing.
vitamins-- just eat right and you will get all you need.
no gym membership--i can do the same thing at home, tell her to do some pushups, chrunches, and running
makeup--really if she spends that much then she should go ahead and invest in some plastic surgery!!
as far as clothes--- im sure she has things that still hae the tags on them...
she might have a insecurity-- doin that for you, just tell her shes beautiful no matter what! thats how it should be..

keep you beer!!! if thats all you spend then u doin better than most!

im sorry but if a woman NEEDS all that to look good for a man then shes doing something wrong.
i spend about 40 bucks maybe every 2 months!! if that.

im sorry fot being blunt, but i could find better uses for over 1,300 dollars!!!

Page: 1, 2