Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals

It really is much easier to be the particular person you are and make some compromises. woodstock dating I consider single males have to just sit at residence watching tv. I hope to have a blessed union with a superior Muslim Man someday. locanto snapchat Share your techniques and tactics for overcoming anxiousness here.

megapersonsls

1 of the causes that the Church exists is to safeguard the souls of those in its care. personal classifieds in arkansas When you happen to be stuck inside and you happen to be so poorly with no sense of normality, you want to talk to new people today, she says. Our solution picks are editor tested, expert approved. craigslist derby ct Just tell the app when you are subsequent absolutely free and it ll function out a mutual slot and suggest meeting spots between the two of you like your personal dating concierge.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
8/23/2008 10:54:51 AM Anyone around my area  

busybee59
Bonney Lake, WA

Im still kind of new to this state.....where is Bonney Lake at.

Hi Dan
I live in Bonney Lake, its east of Puyallup up on the hill towards Enumclaw and Buckley.I came from the Issaquah area 27 yrs. ago.
Welcome to the Wa. chat where everyone has a good time. There are alot of super good ppl here and all are friendly.
BB

8/25/2008 11:30:17 AM Anyone around my area  

dan_n_bellevue
Bellevue, WA

Quote from lifetimeskier:
Hi Dan...I would think you would have had a string of ladies hitting you up for chats...Hey I am deleting off very soon as i have a wonderful man in my life...i got very lucky and he is just 20 miles away...I have enjoyed seeing your posts over in chat room...Best of luck to you...see you ...
PATTY

Well thank you very much. You are very kind I have little luck in DH. I guess that people are just shy here or maybe its me. Who knows

8/25/2008 5:49:58 PM Anyone around my area  

cassidy1
Port Angeles, WA

i just move out of puallup i live in port angeles for now put planning to move just dont know where

9/4/2008 11:31:03 AM Anyone around my area  

dan_n_bellevue
Bellevue, WA

I have only chatted with one person from DH that is in my area (Bellevue). I still am trying to find a date.....maybe that is the problem....trying! Oh well

9/7/2008 10:49:23 AM Anyone around my area  

taurusmale
Renton, WA

Have you been to Joey's in the Hyatt?

9/7/2008 10:52:05 AM Anyone around my area  

taurusmale
Renton, WA

Leaving when? Want to get together for a drink of something, then a walk in that nice park on 101st & 2nd, or the park at the library?

9/7/2008 10:57:17 AM Anyone around my area  

taurusmale
Renton, WA

Quote from true4me:
Quote from dan_n_bellevue:
I really never see anyone around my area of Bellevue.....just seeing if there is anyone.

In Bellevue for temp work. Leaving ??????

Before you leave, how about a walk/talk in the park at the library?

9/8/2008 12:05:22 PM Anyone around my area  

dan_n_bellevue
Bellevue, WA

Taking another shout out to see if anyone is around here..........

9/9/2008 11:41:19 AM Anyone around my area  

geneh
Everett, WA

Quote from debils:
Im in everett

Everett here too

9/12/2008 9:58:33 PM Anyone around my area  

daddy98
Lynnwood, WA

Hey dan. I'm from the Lynnwood area. Looking group get togethers. Any ideas\joiners?

9/13/2008 2:04:30 PM Anyone around my area  

dan_n_bellevue
Bellevue, WA

Bowling it always fun!!! I don't know how other people would feel about it.....

9/14/2008 8:12:34 AM Anyone around my area  

twohawks
Bothell, WA

I avoid Bellevue. Too dang many self centered Yuppies there. Bell Square Sucks! All is is is a parade of Yups in their designer clothing and yakking on cell phones.

9/14/2008 9:20:23 AM Anyone around my area  

dan_n_bellevue
Bellevue, WA

Quote from twohawks:
I avoid Bellevue. Too dang many self centered Yuppies there. Bell Square Sucks! All is is is a parade of Yups in their designer clothing and yakking on cell phones.

thanks you judging people in Bellevue
Not all of us are like that you know

9/15/2008 8:16:32 AM Anyone around my area  

luella2u
Snoqualmie, WA

I'm in Snoqualmie. Just moved here from Yakima. There are people out there, maybe they just don't want to make the first move. I think it easy to meet people, but hard to make a connection. Good luck.

Page: 1, 2