Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

chattanooga hookups

We dated casually for two months before becoming exclusive, and we ve been together for a tiny over two years. over 50 dating vancouver I had no clue how to deal with the loneliness I was experiencing, so I turned to dating apps. But I set aside my judgment extended adequate for us to exchange numbers and agreed to meet at a nearby Starbucks the following Monday. sniffies new orleans While dating is hardly a level playing field in India, persons with disabilities obtain themselves in a exceptional spot.

skipthegames hookups

According to The Independent, two Reddit customers asked men and ladies to list the red flags they ve noticed on dating profiles. single men in trinidad He never ever held his position as my FYG more than me, but even so I questioned if it should be public expertise or not. Hsv1 is actually absolutely nothing . ksi omegle 2 Yet I ve agreed to second dates when I m not sure about a person since everyone s so nervous on a first date, you don t see the true individual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/31/2014 8:03:40 AM Can I get a profile review please?  

damnitgirlaz
Mesa, AZ
43, joined Aug. 2012

I would like to get some honest opinions on my profile..... thanks

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/31/2014 8:09:54 AM Can I get a profile review please?  

terbear1234
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,045)
Bremerton, WA
39, joined Apr. 2010

Wow! Um... Okay. Got your Big Girl panties on?

At first glance, your pics all make it look like you're here for sex. If you want an LTR, you need to post less sultry pics - smile, look happy, not sexy. If you're looking for an LTR, cover up the girls! We all have them - only someone who is looking for sex flashes them.

And then we get into your profile that says you need a man with a job and that you're in school. You combine those, and it says you're a gold digger, searching for a man who can support you while you're in school.

And then you've got a TON of featured friends and "gifts" at the bottom of your profile, which makes you look really easy. I'd unfeature the friends.

I'd say you talk more about a man's personality traits than his pocketbook. Talk more about what you're studying in school. Tell us about your great personality traits.

[Edited 3/31/2014 8:10:42 AM ]

3/31/2014 9:52:55 AM Can I get a profile review please?  
picassotrigger
Over 1,000 Posts (1,604)
Pittsburgh, PA
58, joined Mar. 2014

Agree with everything Ter said. Obviously I'm too old for you but, were I not, most everything about the profile would add up to "avoid".

If you're looking for serious, you gotta get serious.

3/31/2014 9:59:20 AM Can I get a profile review please?  
encognito2014
Dayton, OH
27, joined Feb. 2014

I hate when i see photos of someone and can't tell of they are a man or woman

3/31/2014 1:39:50 PM Can I get a profile review please?  

my2sunshine
Over 2,000 Posts (3,780)
Pulaski, NY
48, joined Apr. 2013
online now!

No job.
Smokes regular.
3 kids.
On line college full time
Sexy bathroom or up against the wall pictures.
20 male friends.

I find it hard to believe men are not lining up.

3/31/2014 2:13:22 PM Can I get a profile review please?  
yaavoiceinabox
Muskegon, MI
46, joined Mar. 2014

Hi
Well critism isnt always easy to hear, thats for sure. I agree with the pictures though. Take pictures of you when your out having fun with your friends. Just say im on the right side or something. Or maybe a friend can take some pics outside of you by flowers or a tree.
Truth is you want to find a man who respects you. Who see's YOU not just your "girls". That is given later, and also makes him feel like ...they are for him and no one else. Little cleavage is fine, dont get me wrong. Its the posing that screams otherwise.

However I disagree about how many ppl are on your friends list, or how many gifts you have recieved. Who cares! Dating is about dating and talking to different people to see if you fit together. Sometimes its not easy if someone isnt as open as yourself. Some start off charming then bam hit ya with the physco stalker dude personality Lmfaoooooooo Doesnt mean your sleeping with all these people. Thats silly to me.

I think the comment about a guy having a job is going to sound offensive to some men and not others. If it was me I wouldnt put that. Its something you can find out later. Same goes for men though, if you dont want a gold digger, dont put how much you make. Lol

I think it rocks that your in school. Id def talk about that and your experinces there.
Hope that helps.

3/31/2014 2:33:30 PM Can I get a profile review please?  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
26, joined May. 2011

Fill out your interests.

Quit taking downward angled selfies that make your viewer look straight down your cleavage.

Why should your intended have a job if you don't?

3/31/2014 6:38:40 PM Can I get a profile review please?  

britishguy1
Purcellville, VA
54, joined Jan. 2008

Your profile is somewhat destructive.
The first line informs that you are very passionate, then shortly after you wrote that you are a full time student,and can't find a man with a job.

It gives the impression you will bring passion to the table providing he picks up all the tabs.You are probably totally different to that statement, but perception is always greater than reality.
I think it would be in your best interest to write that you are attending/studying at university without mentioning which one.Don't give out too much information online.

You have three children living at home. How old are they? some men are not interested in dating women with teenage protective boys.

You wrote that you do not like bars or get out too often. These words depict someone that is trapped inside of the house,or lack social skills. I am sure that is not the case because you have three children living at home.

Here are a few ideas, keep everything in your profile positive. Never write about the things you cannot do, or the things you do not want. Be proud of your achievements and life.
Write about your hobbies and interests,write about some of the things you do with your children.A profile does not have to be all the bells and whistles, it should depict your everyday life. People will be able to relate and make a connection with you.

Here are the basics. Write about you.Give some information about your hobbies, interests and passions. Write about the type of person you are looking for.
Never write things like I don't wan't a liar a cheat, fwb or one night stands. This is destructive and negative.

Good luck

Paul.

4/10/2014 4:00:52 PM Can I get a profile review please?  

damnitgirlaz
Mesa, AZ
43, joined Aug. 2012

Thank you for your honesty and taking the time to review profile for me. I think I will make some changes.

4/10/2014 10:27:57 PM Can I get a profile review please?  

j_e_r_5_e_y
Trenton, NJ
44, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from emeraldmystery:
Its a turn off! Start over and do not pass go until...You read what those above said.