Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal com

With Illinois remain at dwelling order and new social distancing rules in place, the pandemic has fundamentally changed how we re supposed to interact with 1 one more, and that can involve our romantic partners. hermaphrodite dating site This previous month, we asked the group for their funniest or weirdest dating stories and we got quite a mix. He even told me he desires to go out on a date but with the lockdown he recommended we do an on line date. adult search naperville Immerse your self in adore stories complete of romance and full of happiness.

privatedelight mobile

If you ve come across a teetotaler, on the other hand, it doesn t necessarily imply they won t have a great answer to this question. high desert hookups We designed profiles for every platform, then calculated how lots of matches we made across a 24 hour period. Unlike other internet sites, this senior dating website does not have also quite a few queries. mary alice jenni onlyfans I am searching for the ALT.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

8/26/2007 10:28:38 AM Love and what does it mean to you  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

ok tell me your deffinition of love and what love means to you

8/26/2007 10:30:41 AM Love and what does it mean to you  

rods1heart
East Moline, IL

love means EVERYTHING to me!

8/26/2007 10:31:16 AM Love and what does it mean to you  

rods1heart
East Moline, IL

purely/simply "everything"!

8/26/2007 10:42:10 AM Love and what does it mean to you  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

one heart one soul shared with someone you can not live without

8/26/2007 10:44:45 AM Love and what does it mean to you  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

i was in love one time and please dont say ur young ull find it im not goin to explain it casue its all on my profile but anyway i felt like that than something happened and im not afraid to love i just put up the shield around it to me theres a diffrence between sayin i love you, bein in love and falling in love anyone else feel that way

8/26/2007 11:03:30 AM Love and what does it mean to you  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

nice
you are a very pretty young lady someoday you will drop those shields a love will grow again, when you meet the right guy. don't be affraid to take a chance.

8/26/2007 11:29:00 AM Love and what does it mean to you  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

well someone today actually proved me wrong he goes by the name of goodandhard yeah he hurt me today but u know what im so numb i dont give a f*ck nomore maybe someone can help me believe

8/26/2007 11:31:06 AM Love and what does it mean to you  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

One of the biggest mistakes we make is letting that feeling make us "rush" into things..slow down. I'm sorry you feel hurt tho..I hate that feeling. but, we're here for you.
*hugs*Peaches.

8/26/2007 11:45:34 AM Love and what does it mean to you  

nobody23
Texarkana, TX

naughty it wasn't love that he use to hurt u it was ur minds eye i said so many time that u should find away deep into someone soul by asking question they don't think u would ask u can think u know some one but no long how long u talk to then u'll never know the true person unless u get deep into there mind and soul

8/26/2007 11:49:26 AM Love and what does it mean to you  

kirota
Webster City, IA

I'm sorry you feel hurt naughty or nice, but you have falling in love with several men on this site in the small time I have been talking on the forums. Just because you changed your name on her doesn't mean you changed the person. I know of a few. Why are so quick to fall in love. You are not grown enough to know what love is if a few nice words and a bunch of BS can make you fall in love. By the way, just because they wink at you and tell you what you want to hear doesn't mean that you should fall in love with them. Most of the grown women on this site know that.

By the way. I wouldn't be posting names on the forums to slam people. I know a few of your secrets told to me from a few people.

[Edited 8/26/2007 11:50:28 AM]

8/26/2007 11:58:55 AM Love and what does it mean to you  

rods1heart
East Moline, IL

wow!

8/26/2007 11:59:51 AM Love and what does it mean to you  

nobody23
Texarkana, TX

kirota u right love that why i want chance to prove myself to a woman i want to show that i say iam willing

8/26/2007 12:02:22 PM Love and what does it mean to you  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

well gee thanx for puttin that out there and i havent fallinin love with anyone from this site ok just loved thats one person and yeah every one has secrets and what is your point?????????? yeah i changed names and yeah im sexual and flirty so what i have chilled out on that thanx to peaches ok ppl change and im not slammin any one ok so drop it but thanx

[Edited 8/26/2007 12:04:10 PM]

8/26/2007 12:05:20 PM Love and what does it mean to you  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Just slow down and don't take things personal Your "sisterhood" here is only trying to help and protect you. If we don't do that then there is no since in venting cause most guys are only going to see the flirty side of you and take that to their advantage...ie Thick thread..*hugs*
Peaches.

8/26/2007 12:05:38 PM Love and what does it mean to you  

nobody23
Texarkana, TX

and love to me is not about sex are money its not about how someone look if about being able to understand the up and down and knowing how to deal with llife of love

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4