Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

420 hookup

1 in 5 (20%) stated that they manage who gets to see their profile photo. lake havasu singles club You could also spend much less if you buy a membership for various months at a time. The service gives male customers 21 curated matches just about every day that they can either like or pass on. is jaumo legit Anything I don t assume grown ass people ought to have to have a lesson in, but apparently they do.

datehookup reviews

Launched in London a year ago, The Intro is all about meeting IRL alternatively of weeks of pre date chit chat. austin mn dating But her and I hit it off, I ended up visiting her and then we travelled together to Shanghai. To finish points off properly, I sent him however yet another explanation, stating why I felt uncomfortable. usasexguide huntington wv Just about everyone makes use of them for casual meetups, but some girls I know claim that they are getting significant other individuals applying apps like Tinder.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8/5/2008 6:16:56 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

I recieved an email from Heather saying she has finished the video. This an announcement stating that I will post it here on the military group tomorrow evening at 7pm central time. Ya all best get here early and find a seat and bring some popcorn and cold drinks!!!

8/5/2008 6:50:13 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

I can't see video on this old computer!!!

8/5/2008 6:54:42 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  

tiredlogger
Booneville, MS

mine aint old,its got a cold and want display a dang thing

8/5/2008 7:07:07 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  

shootercva41
Mooresville, IN

Quote from veteran61:
I can't see video on this old computer!!!

I can watch it on mine Mikey...naaa naaa naaaa naaaaa naaaa

8/5/2008 9:19:34 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

I'll be here - with extra butter on the popcorn, Husker...willing to share (and maybe we can play some music vid's after that

8/5/2008 9:47:16 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

8/5/2008 9:58:33 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  

bjk123
Layton, UT

How long will it be available? I have to work swings and won't be home tomorrow.

8/5/2008 10:18:10 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

The video once posted will be just like any other video from You Tube. To view as long as the thread is still here.

8/5/2008 10:29:33 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  

bjk123
Layton, UT

Quote from huskertomboy:
The video once posted will be just like any other video from You Tube. To view as long as the thread is still here.

Thanks

8/5/2008 10:43:00 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Bite me, Forrest!! LOL

8/5/2008 11:20:59 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

I'll watch it as soon as I get off work.

8/6/2008 7:16:02 AM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  
jrbogie
Red Bluff, CA

ugh, lemme think 7 pm central time hmmmm. me in california, huh, let's see i'm seven minus zulu so it, oh wait is it -8 during daylight savings, nope right the first time, we sprang forward awhile back, england stayed put, yep -7 it is, so now it must be 1411z in greenwich so that must mean huskertomboy is.....hey, wait a minute here, what time is it there tomboy? ah hell. i had no problem remembering all this timezone crap when i was flying. retirement does make your brain deflate believe you me. somebody whose a yahoo chat buddy of mine please buzz me when it's time k?

8/6/2008 3:53:49 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

Alright people, here it is! I realize I am an hour early but I have a 7pm date... so an early posting it is. Enjoy and feel free to show your appreciation to Heather for all her hard work. Thank you Heather for taking the time to do this for us. You rock girl!!!

8/6/2008 4:03:21 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  

striker29527
London, KY

Thank You Heather. kinda hard to say much more than that right now!

[Edited 8/6/2008 4:04:31 PM]

8/6/2008 4:07:00 PM Att. Vets! Heathers Video  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Can somebody burn it to DVD and send it to me?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5