Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel

But even with a mandated curfew, life throws him an unexpected present. kentucky dating Verify your identity on line at UI. All as well frequently, the true character of the particular person only appears when some damaging occasion hits them or you. where to post personals now that craigslist is gone Scroll on down so you are ready to go to a speed dating event and know what to say.

mega profile dating site

Cody initiated the connection in June of 2016 and the two began a conversation that would continue for years to come. vancouver hookup I plan points out, and you dive into opportunities headfirst. , 9 Out of 10 Americans Are Complete Wrong About This Mind Blowing Reality. omegle unmonitored section It launched in 2012 and really changed the dating scene forever, introducing singles to a globe of swiping left or proper to match with prospective bedfellows or really serious considerable others.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/6/2008 8:52:13 PM If someone Organized a Get Together would you go TAKE 2  

aliveankickinto
Tucson, AZ

If it was in a park in Tucson. I'd go. I'd probably be the only old person there. It would be like being out with my grandsons. They are lots of fun, I'm sure you are too. If old people are not allowed. Just let me know. No hard feelings.

9/7/2008 12:01:28 PM If someone Organized a Get Together would you go TAKE 2  

dreams2711
Peoria, AZ

If it's in the Phoenix area I would try--I work weekends..but free late November...I will check in and see what is what.........

9/8/2008 10:48:31 AM If someone Organized a Get Together would you go TAKE 2  
agutierrez
Phoenix, AZ

thats a great idea!!!!

9/14/2008 12:10:27 AM If someone Organized a Get Together would you go TAKE 2  

abundance1961
Mesa, AZ

It depends on where & when. I live in Mesa. It needs to have sufficient parking, be easy to find and in a safe neighborhood.

9/14/2008 9:15:37 AM If someone Organized a Get Together would you go TAKE 2  
azgirl417
Phoenix, AZ

North Mountain Park in Phoenix is a wonderful location for a picnic. They have plenty of ramadas, and the view is fantastic. I would be one of the older people there, but I wouldn't mind meeting some of the people on this site face-to-face.

9/15/2008 10:18:53 PM If someone Organized a Get Together would you go TAKE 2  

acano
Phoenix, AZ

The idea is good, I'd like to go....
Where?
When?

9/16/2008 2:10:31 PM If someone Organized a Get Together would you go TAKE 2  

luv2feelatgmail
Chandler, AZ

I might go just depends on who else might be going. I would be going with a purpose not just to meet other people in general as with whom I have met on here I have done enough of that anyways while looking for someone. We need to get the word out somehow. Maybe do a search for your age group and start messaging them. If we have a few people try it then it might just work out. Ladies message guys and guys message ladies. We would just need a date set first then we can start sending out the invite messagesx

[Edited 9/16/2008 2:11:30 PM]

10/14/2008 8:38:26 PM If someone Organized a Get Together would you go TAKE 2  
bbwsss35
Tucson, AZ

I would love to go. Please let me know if this is still suppose to happen !!!

10/14/2008 9:27:19 PM If someone Organized a Get Together would you go TAKE 2  

wyvernlord
Chandler, AZ

I would go. Would have to be a weekend as my work prevents anything during the week, even more so if it is not in Phoenix.

Ive never met anyone from this site (only been here a few weeks), but in the past have met 100s of people from other sites or various chat systems I have used over the last 13 years. It is usually fun, and if not, easy enough to leave.

10/21/2008 6:35:08 AM If someone Organized a Get Together would you go TAKE 2  
optimystk
Fort Mohave, AZ

Too far away, bummer

10/21/2008 5:30:31 PM If someone Organized a Get Together would you go TAKE 2  

km1004
Goodyear, AZ

bbwsss35

If this goes down, is that all you will be wearing?

10/21/2008 5:49:25 PM If someone Organized a Get Together would you go TAKE 2  

cpinaz
Phoenix, AZ

Quote from someazguy:
Chimeing in...

If we do this when it's cooler, November, I would not be swimming. And a lot of us may not feel comfortable 'stripping' in front of a bunch of strangers the first day we meet.

The park idea sounds best to me. I doesnt require us to pay resort prices, there's lots of room for activities, and opportunities to find a quiet place to talk. Plus, if you feel like leaving for one reason or another... there's no door to hit you in the butt. lol

I agree with you !!