Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

You could waste days or even weeks acquiring to know an individual online, then be devastated to comprehend inside a minute of meeting IRL that the spark just is not there. free dating sites in oklahoma It learns your trends and preferences primarily based on actual activity rather than just a questionnaire. All it takes is a handful of seconds to join and you will be prepared to start out your new dating adventure. philly backpage listcrawler The way that I bring this up is with a casual, you appear pretty cool, we must meet up soon comment.

mega personal sign up

My mom when we do not live with each other due to controlling and overbearing at instances. tallahassee single women Then, that person can decide if the feeling is mutual and send you a message. ChristianMingle assists customers within the christian neighborhood with acquiring their forever like. best dating app in belgrade But my 1st date, right after the end of 31 years of marriage, rather set the tone.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
8/6/2008 6:05:12 PM The definition of a gentleman  

sassycntrygirl
Jonesboro, AR

a civilized, educated, sensitive, or well-mannered man: He behaved like a true gentleman.

Was I the only one who just realized these dont' exist anymore?

8/6/2008 6:06:08 PM The definition of a gentleman  

james877
Mesa, AZ

I think it exists!

Not as much, for sure.... but it still exists.

8/6/2008 6:10:43 PM The definition of a gentleman  

sassycntrygirl
Jonesboro, AR

lol, well this was pretty much a rebuttal to the "definition of a lady" thread. Men were trying to say what a "lady" was and had it all kinds of wrong to the point of being completely rude.

8/6/2008 6:35:36 PM The definition of a gentleman  

bunnyfastard
Craig, CO

The true definition of a gentleman is "bunnyfastard". Check it out in Webster's.

8/6/2008 6:39:25 PM The definition of a gentleman  

splfreak
Vinemont, AL

actually they do exist and that qualities are what a true gentleman has and im glad u realized it. U have to truly want a gentleman b4 u can find them. Its kinda hard to find them though because they get bash for wanting the same qualities in a female.

[Edited 8/6/2008 6:43:42 PM]

8/6/2008 6:42:04 PM The definition of a gentleman  

power2theq
Inglewood, CA

Quote from sassycntrygirl:
a civilized, educated, sensitive, or well-mannered man: He behaved like a true gentleman.

That's because there's no benefit to it anymore.

8/6/2008 6:44:10 PM The definition of a gentleman  

sassycntrygirl
Jonesboro, AR

I'm always kind to the "gentlemen". Sadly they tend to be too old for my taste. The few who aren't always have girlfriends who mistreat them.

8/6/2008 6:46:15 PM The definition of a gentleman  

tryagaindj68
Evansville, IN

Gentlemen are wonderful! They treat ladies with respect. They will open the car door for you, try not to offend you, and restore your faith in mankind.

8/6/2008 6:47:35 PM The definition of a gentleman  

jasonh1234
Middleville, MI

I dissagree. true gentlemen do exist. I'm living proof. A true gentlemen is a gentlemen in all relationships including strangers. I find myself being the only one waiting to hold a door open if anyone is with in 15 ft of coming in. People look suprised and sometimes shocked as they approach. This obviously extends to relationships as well but being a gentlemen is a way of life with every human encounter and I pride myself on this. Wouldn't this world be a greater place if we could all be a little more considerate.

8/6/2008 6:48:20 PM The definition of a gentleman  

typeseven
Suffolk, VA

Sorry honey, but that is a bit stereotypical and close minded of you to say. Just like if I said there are no women left with and value you might take offense to that thinking that you are a woman of value.

8/6/2008 6:49:34 PM The definition of a gentleman  

sassycntrygirl
Jonesboro, AR

I have run into a few, but again they are either taken and just being polite or too old for me.

Men on here say they want a lady, yet they attack one girl for speaking her mind (not me though, just what I read on a post). How would they expect a "lady" to respond to that kind of disrespect? They then get defensive when someone questions their legitimacy. Tis rare that a young man of this day and age act like a gentleman. Their grandfathers have passed or will pass before they are adult enough to pay attention to the lessons they teach.

8/6/2008 6:49:36 PM The definition of a gentleman  

blackrose79
Fort Lauderdale, FL

you attract what you put out.....

8/6/2008 6:52:13 PM The definition of a gentleman  

sassycntrygirl
Jonesboro, AR

I treat everyone with respect, and am kind to everyone I see. These days guys use the "gentleman" ways of opening doors as a way to try to get what they want from you. Open the door just to grab a handful of ass...

8/6/2008 6:53:15 PM The definition of a gentleman  

justforums
Killeen, TX

Maybe you are just looking under the wrong rocks.

8/6/2008 6:53:44 PM The definition of a gentleman  

justforums
Killeen, TX

I treat everyone with respect, and am kind to everyone I see. These days guys use the "gentleman" ways of opening doors as a way to try to get what they want from you. Open the door just to grab a handful of ass...

Then quit giving it to them.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9