Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

Wish to avail the chance with your on line date? lesbian fresno I consent to getting my facts processed in order to get personalized advertising material by way of e mail. Then, she would tell him she needed to be with her other partner. dating apps in morocco When an individual loves from their strengths they know who they are and are drawing from a deep, complete well to give to you without demanding a drink in return.

mobile listcrawler

To help you in this quest, we present free of charge dating tips at Love and Harmony. tupelo dating With this step, you can decrease the risk of losing important data. She s fairly, but it was her free of charge spirit and the quick conversations we had that felt the most attractive. omegle electric worm Right here are a few deep conversation starters and engaging concerns you can preserve in mind for those late night phone calls in amongst dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/28/2007 4:45:01 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Easier than trying to do it doggy style at 70 mph on the freeway!

8/28/2007 4:50:32 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Thanks Cindy and good luck! I had my last cigarette last Thursday night at 11:30 lol Chantrix is awesome to help in quitting the habit.. very easy to use and to quit.. except for those " moments" Gawd.. I hate those... moments lol

8/28/2007 4:51:53 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

now I don't wanna get rid of one habit to start a new one like suckin on candy n stuff lol... yeah.. just stuck my foot in my mouth didn't I?!

8/28/2007 4:52:01 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

pay me my fee soi can go home! just kiddin sweetie

8/28/2007 4:52:41 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

Yes, curse control, and let it roll......LOL

8/28/2007 5:40:04 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

53lady
Jacksonville, FL

Geez Krup...and I thought I was oversexed! To and From work...in the car??? You got me beat...and don't knock it at 70 miles per hour...no wait...60 miles per hour...ummmmm...yeah...50 miles per hour!

But NOT doggie style...you figure the rest out on your own! Tee Hee!

[Edited 8/28/2007 5:41:27 PM]

8/28/2007 5:41:44 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

mrcareful2001
Chittenango, NY

Usually I talk..alot..if its early in the day..get up, do the daily, take a shower and go again..

At night..I still talk...and sometimes clean the room up

8/28/2007 6:02:36 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

sam41008
Carrollton, KY

I quit smoking in April, unfortunately I haven't got a chance to find out what to do after sex now. But I am still in search of the one I can find out with... LOL

8/28/2007 6:28:56 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

missmatch
Cleveland, TN

well if it becomes too big of a problem, stop having sex LOL

9/22/2007 10:18:22 AM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

stl1
Saint Louis, MO

It's been almost a month now since you quit smoking (successfully, I hope) and I was just wondering "what DID you do after?"

9/22/2007 10:22:17 AM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

knotreel
Belvidere, NC

Agree with uga

9/22/2007 4:40:25 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

well its an oral fixation.....keep your mouth busy.....i am sure your guy would not mind helping out...

9/22/2007 4:50:44 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

ok ok.. I will figure it out when and if it happens ... damn well better happen PURTY DAMN QUICK tho! just sayin

9/22/2007 5:14:48 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

bookshort
Marion, IL

I quit smoking (a 3 pack a day habit for 40+years) on May 6, 2006. I used the aurecular therapy method. I had tried the gum, the patch and even cold turkey. I still went back to smoking. The neddleless acupuncture was the only one that worked. It is actually cheaper than the other programs and you are not putting nicotine back into your body. The Smoke Away program, which is all herbal is another alternative, it flushes the nicotine OUT of your body. I used both and was quite successful. What do I do "after" don't know haven't had any for a few. But what do I do AFTER I eat, I wash dishes then go to the computer to see what you all are doing. LOL

9/22/2007 9:37:28 PM Now that I have stopped smoking... what do I do after...  

happyrunnr1
Mechanicsburg, PA

hey tru congrats thats really great I dont smoke never have and dont plan on it but I hear its hard to keep it goin. good luck keep us posted.
happy

Page: 1, 2, 3