Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide new

Bonnie Tyler, on the other hand, is holding out for a hero til the finish of the night. georgian dating app It is not connected to social media accounts for this explanation. Oh, and there s also an Astrology filter for the horoscope buffs. meet moroccan ladies If you want to see the person once again, state that you had a wonderful time, would adore to see the individual once again and then suggest a probable date/time at minimum.

skipthegames con

Presently, dating app has offered both guys and women a sea of opportunities. vero singles Your buddy could possibly have been an exception. But with much more customers and profile customization selections, Feels could be an intriguing new dating app. costa rica ladies dating If you ve come across a teetotaler, having said that, it does not necessarily imply they won t have a superior answer to this query.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/21/2014 3:46:40 AM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  

shenanigans083
Glen Burnie, MD
31, joined Sep. 2012
online now!

Growing up on the TMNT as a kid was quite memorable as a kid with the cartoon, movies, and toys. With the new TMNT movie recently being released and the news of a sequel on it's way, I was just seeing if the new movie met the expectations to all those long time fans who have seen it already?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/21/2014 3:48:23 AM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  

bigdinv
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,469)
Victoria, TX
34, joined Sep. 2011

I've heard good things.

8/21/2014 3:01:56 PM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  

mistawordz
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,570)
Newark, NJ
30, joined May. 2014
online now!

I haven't seen it yet and I was kinda skeptical, but I've heard good things from everybody I know that's seen it, some even being die hard turtle fans. The only downside I've heard was that Casey Jones wasn't in the movie. He's my favorite character too, other than maybe Splinter.

[Edited 8/21/2014 3:03:24 PM ]

8/21/2014 8:36:29 PM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  

comicbookfan97
Over 1,000 Posts (1,279)
Minneapolis, MN
37, joined Aug. 2010
online now!

i saw the new one and it was good in some parts the turtles new look takes some getting use to and sheddar is a total bad a** compare to the old version

8/21/2014 9:37:49 PM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  

shenanigans083
Glen Burnie, MD
31, joined Sep. 2012
online now!

I heard that in the sequel, that they're pushing for Casey Jones, Bebop, & Rocksteady. So that be awesome if so

8/21/2014 9:45:18 PM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  

shenanigans083
Glen Burnie, MD
31, joined Sep. 2012
online now!

Agree, Shredder was pretty bad a** in this one compared to the others. Honestly, when I first saw the trailer and saw his suit, I thought that was super shredder. Since it wasn't, can't imagine how big he'll be when he turns into super shredder when they get to that point. I thought Splinter was pretty bad a** too. You don't get to see him fight much and it seemed they took his skills to the next level too. It was like watching Yoda lightsaber duel for the first time lol

9/12/2014 2:13:59 AM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  
tweek90
Morristown, NJ
24, joined Aug. 2014

Good but not true to how they used to be.
Bothered by Leo is voice by Johnny Knoxville
They all look roided up.
Elevator scene is good. Im also disappointed at what they did with the foot.

9/14/2014 8:53:40 PM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  
spacewolf40k83
Chico, CA
31, joined Apr. 2014

honestly,i could care less about most of the things said in here.personally,i loved the movie for the most part.they did focus a bit to much on april though,which was quite annoying.loved the turtles though,and shredder.im glad they didnt follow the old show,or the foot would be a bunch of retarded robots.if anything,they should follow the comics,not the show

9/15/2014 3:07:07 AM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  

xsweetsurrender
Austin, TX
18, joined Apr. 2014

Anything with Michael Bay is a miss...imo of course

9/24/2014 2:23:42 AM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  

chago78214
San Antonio, TX
33, joined May. 2013

It was a good movie...totally different from the old movies..I still love the original films and they are always gonna be the best for me but this new one was decent...few things I didn't like, like Casey Jones wasn't in it and the story line was diff and that they were cgi but over all I liked it

9/24/2014 7:12:03 AM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  
ink3dsc0rpi0
Stafford, VA
26, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from shenanigans083:
I heard that in the sequel, that they're pushing for Casey Jones, Bebop, & Rocksteady. So that be awesome if so

That would automatically take my money if that's the case. I know they originally tried to introduce Casey in the film, but changed it when the script leaked for the movie. Now that was terrible, but from what I see it wasn't a bad movie. I still need to check it out, Raph's my favorite and the comics are great.

9/24/2014 11:33:20 PM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  

chago78214
San Antonio, TX
33, joined May. 2013

I do hope they put Casey, rocksteady and bebop in the next film...that wld be so awesome

9/25/2014 7:29:48 PM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  
ink3dsc0rpi0
Stafford, VA
26, joined Sep. 2014

Casey Jones of the first Ninja Turtles movie was absolutely badass. I loved the first two. The third when they traveled back to imperial Japan was meh.

10/2/2014 8:21:01 PM New TMNT movie a Hit or a Miss???  

rickster1704
Norfolk, NE
32, joined Jun. 2014

I saw it also. It was good.