Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

The exclusive verification technology of this app is responsible for sustaining genuine profiles on the platform. morehead city singles Download the Match on line dating app and you re always ready to check out profiles near you, and chat with actual, committed singles prepared for a true connection. 9 Answers For The Online Dating Concerns Absolutely Everyone Asks vietnam brothels prices Regardless of all of our advances in technologies, dating hasn t changed hardly at all in the 21st century.

listcrawler

But you get a considerably far more truthful picture if you ask a guy how other people in his life feel of him. san jose classifieds personals Not only does LOVOO aid you with dating and flirting, it also guides you on your search for something additional critical. No cheesy topless shots, no stuffy formal photographs and no Myspace style self portraits either—you want a picture that shows you are a relaxed, entertaining particular person who has an active social life. www freesnapmilfs com Dating sites expose people today to a far larger pool of folks than a single individual would have the likelihood to meet in real life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/12/2008 10:09:22 AM Interacial Couples In MS  

brokenbuthealed
McComb, MS

I have dated white women since I was old enough to date. My parents never had a problem with it. I still find it hard to believe that some white women look at Black males as If we are disgusting or something. They would rather date some jobless, broke, no good, white male. Than to be with a brother that is educated, has his life in order, not thugged out, but just a good guy in general. I know a LOT of whites females that want to do their thing on the down low, but won't dare be caught with a brother in public. I'm just putting this out here just to see what you all have to say.

8/12/2008 12:39:19 PM Interacial Couples In MS  

nab5055
Over 1,000 Posts (1,387)
Medford, NJ

I have no issues with interracial relationships. As with anything, you need to date someone that you feel comfortable with and that has the same interests as you do. In this day and age, it shouldn't be this way. Personally, I have never dated outside of my race but I was married for 22 years and I havent been dating very long. I guess if the opportunity presented itself, I would have to make that decision.

8/12/2008 4:56:00 PM Interacial Couples In MS  
wendy001
Manchester, CT

Oh come on Nab thats not what you told me you said you didnt like blacks, isnt that right? made racial comments about me and my profile and music. Well i dont care what your old, uptight A thinks about me. I love puerto Rican men, My daughter is 1/2 P.R and i may just find me some chocolate someday never know?

8/12/2008 6:22:42 PM Interacial Couples In MS  

brokenbuthealed
McComb, MS

Thank you Wendy for speaking the truth and just being honest. I wish there were more like you who just told the truth instead of sugar coating the issue

8/12/2008 6:38:35 PM Interacial Couples In MS  
wendy001
Manchester, CT

Broken you and I know that these older white women, and before you all start screaming im saying now NOT ALL OF YOU but there are so many that do not like any other colors that are darker then them. You know the type of women i mean right? The ones that think they are better and thier just bitter and live alone with thier pets and kids are grown and they are just so nasty with thier outlooks on life. I have had so many email me and comment and say "you'll never find a good man with that music" Excuse me hip hop? Why cause some men want a square with no spark and listen to opera? Aww hell no! LOL I hate racists i really do and we have alot

8/12/2008 7:01:10 PM Interacial Couples In MS  
sapphire99
Lawrenceville, GA

I am a white woman who has been in love with a man who just so happens to have a darker complection than me. I have been called a honkey or cracker by blacks and a n**gerlover(no disrespect) by whites. I walk beside my man with pride my hand in his so that all can see that I really don't care about their opinions. I am that woman who stands up for herself, her beliefs, and her family no matter the outcome. I was raised to believe that races should not mix but that is not my choice to follow. In fact I have changed my mothers outlooks on interracial relationships. I will and have corrected family members who down anyone due to race, color, ethics, beliefs, religion, etc. I don't mind writing ignorant people in my family off because I have done it before. We are the future and it is up to us to correct the ignorance of people of all races.
So, I conclude with this; You can call me what you will but you will not break my spirit. You will not make me ashamed of my choices. You will not stop me from being with a beautiful person who might just be black. The future is mine and I will change the world one person at a time. Peace, Love, and happiness!!!

8/14/2008 10:02:27 AM Interacial Couples In MS  
redbeard52
Gulfport, MS

dont believe n it..all 4 equality n work housin education ectera..there r alot of good people n our country(both black and white)who agree with me but fear being called a rascist.even though we may disagree on this issue,i respect u as an individual and hope u respect my opinion

8/14/2008 12:33:25 PM Interacial Couples In MS  

brokenbuthealed
McComb, MS

I value your opinion and respect you for being honest. But this world is changing more and more everyday, and to be honest about it, we all come from some kind of mixed heritage. So If we all traced our family trees you never know what you'll find. But hey thanks for your input.

8/14/2008 2:58:03 PM Interacial Couples In MS  

brokenbuthealed
McComb, MS

Thank you Bekki for your comments. Your comments were so TRUE. When we become adults we have to think for ourselves. A lot of us are ignorant in our youth, but that is part of growing up learning about life for yourself, aside from what our parents have taught us, which are their beliefs. Let us make up our own minds about who we want to love in life. Love can be whatever we want it to be. No matter where that love comes from it is up to us to make it special.

8/14/2008 9:55:11 PM Interacial Couples In MS  
sapphire99
Lawrenceville, GA

Quote from redbeard52:
dont believe n it..all 4 equality n work housin education ectera..there r alot of good people n our country(both b we are all different in our own ways. I am not bashing you because you don't do it. I have taught my children to love people for WHO they are and not their appearance. I am attracted to smart men with dark eyes and hair. My sister is attracted to old men with light eyes and light hair. I am attracted to thicker women and you might be attracted to thin women. Point being made is just because you aren't attracted to someone of a different race doesn't mean you can't believe in it. I am a mutt who is mixed with German, Irish, and Native American blood and I am damn proud to be a mutt!!!!!!!!!! Peace, LOVE, and happiness(No matter the race or religion)

8/15/2008 1:02:10 AM Interacial Couples In MS  

nab5055
Over 1,000 Posts (1,387)
Medford, NJ

Quote from wendy001:
Oh come on Nab thats not what you told me you said you didnt like blacks, isnt that right? made racial comments about me and my profile and music. Well i dont care what your old, uptight A thinks about me. I love puerto Rican men, My daughter is 1/2 P.R and i may just find me some chocolate someday never know?

Well Wendy......your bitterness and hatred show through again. I never had these conversations with you. Your problem with me?? I told you that your postings were too negative and that it made you look bad in the eyes of others. I answered my post honestly.

8/20/2008 2:42:16 PM Interacial Couples In MS  
lisatl
Caledonia, MS

Finding myself in Mississippi racism is no stranger. I must say though, blacks are racist amoungst themselves also. I have experienced some blacks making remarks, critizing and discriminating against each other. So, do not point fingers at white people only who discrimate against blacks. They are all wrong for doing it. I personally have never dated a black man. I never say never either-but I must admit, I must really feel something for him, because the price is very high to date outside of your color here in Mississippi. Call me a coward or whatever, but I just haven't found a black man (yet) to want to experience all the hatred that would come along with it.

8/20/2008 5:01:06 PM Interacial Couples In MS  
coastalcutie
Ocean Springs, MS

The black men I have had the pleasure of knowing or being in a relationship with, overall, have been good men. They have been confident, sensual, very attractive and fun to be with.

8/21/2008 5:57:19 AM Interacial Couples In MS  
redbeard52
Gulfport, MS

part german huh? im full-blooded german and of the old school..all white heritage n my background..proud 2 b white..

8/25/2008 7:15:26 AM Interacial Couples In MS  
royr1
Saltillo, MS

I also believe that there is nothing wrong with interacial couples. I am a white male and strong Christian. Dating someon of another race isn't for everyone but, for those who do should be free to do so without people bothering them about it. There are even interacial couples in the Bible. As a Christian, I believe that God should be the one who leads you to the one he has planned for you even if the person is of another race.