Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup websites

And some, such as Tinder, are based on swiping patterns. black dating los angeles Irrespective of whether it really is a one time acknowledgement of this report or an ongoing membership pledge, your help goes to regional primarily based reporting from our modest but mighty group. It is the ultimate remedy for any one feeling exhausted by pandemic dating. how to clear tinder cache A premium subscription adds other characteristics, such as refined search tools and the capacity to see customers who have liked you.

best hookup site for married

Find Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian and other slavic, european and even asian girls here and speak to them in individual messages or in our on the net dating forum. online dating cedar rapids iowa It turns out, we had attended some of the identical meetings and events, but our paths in no way crossed. And, according to Arriana, if you ready your concerns in advance, it is also worth pondering about your own responses, as possibilities are you will be asked the exact same queries by your date in return. webcam soda Use your most effective judgment to determine when to ask them out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/14/2007 4:31:56 PM Bugs or technical problem in search  

dhb
Mooers Forks, NY

Hi,
When you try putting in a so many miles from your postal code it doesn't limit the distance, you put in 150 miles or kilometers whatever it is and you get results of up to 5000 plus.

2/12/2007 4:50:52 PM Bugs or technical problem in search  

sebzalive
Pamplin, VA

I am getting error reports when I try to view who has viewed me and who I have viewed.

SL

2/14/2007 3:09:26 AM Bugs or technical problem in search  

sebzalive
Pamplin, VA

I also cannot search.

2/14/2007 7:57:12 AM Bugs or technical problem in search  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

I'm having a problem viewing the last page in a forum sometimes. For instance in todays Valentine Forum, I can only view to page 10 while I can't view the last posts that were made today.

2/14/2007 8:09:10 AM Bugs or technical problem in search  

sebzalive
Pamplin, VA

me, too skydaddy

I thought I might be on a time delay or something... you know... so there would be no wardrobe malfunction....

2/14/2007 12:44:54 PM Bugs or technical problem in search  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Sky and SL I been having the same problem for about 2 days now.

Kenny

2/14/2007 2:12:56 PM Bugs or technical problem in search  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Yeah me too..... It must be all of us.....
Maybe we are being punished and being put on "delay?"
ROFL..
Krazz

2/14/2007 3:00:18 PM Bugs or technical problem in search  

lulu24
Conway, AR

the reason, i believe...is because several posts were removed.

for some reason, this happens on other sites, as well, when the moderators change the size of the thread.

2/14/2007 4:11:42 PM Bugs or technical problem in search  

sebzalive
Pamplin, VA

I have a problem with seeing who has viewed me and who I have viewed and searches, too.

I think it is becaue the posts were cut out. The last one I can read is Lynn saying I think I am missing something... everytime I go there I think... yeah... me, too and laugh

Maybe it is a delay incase there is a "writing malfunction"

[Edited 2/14/2007 4:14:05 PM]

5/28/2007 5:32:38 PM Bugs or technical problem in search  

maybelline123
Oregon City, OR

I'm having trouble in the search. Every time I try to switch to a new page the screen goes back to ask what my search is and then I have to put it in again. Then it asks me to sign in again. It just keeps going back and forth and won't go to the next page??

6/4/2007 3:00:56 PM Bugs or technical problem in search  

professer
Seminole, FL

I am not sure but I think in a couple of ways the metric system vs the US standard seem to be causing some problems in people profiles.Unless there is a lot more 7ft 11 inch girls in the world that I didnt realize, food for thought.

6/4/2007 9:19:49 PM Bugs or technical problem in search  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

That was a fake profile that said queenofhearts1 and 7 foot 11 inches the real one is queenofhearts61.

6/15/2007 10:00:21 AM Bugs or technical problem in search  

maybelline123
Oregon City, OR

I am still having problems with the search. I sign in and get the first page but when I try to go to the next page it sends me back to sign in and I do again and I still get the first search page but again when I try to go to the second page it sends me right back to join or sign in. Just back and forth. Annoying!!

7/1/2007 5:58:29 AM Bugs or technical problem in search  

shertenn
Shelbyville, TN

same problem as Maybelline123 above..