Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay male hookup sites

If they believe in such stuff, probabilities are they will be taking the relationship seriously and are not searching for any flings. men seeking men denver It may well not be pleasant for every person but it s mainly worth talking about. An individual who can only bash others without having acknowledging their part in a failed connection may not be ready for something severe. sassy sunflower onlyfans I want to have the tools I will need to navigate inevitable conflicts successfully with my co founder, says Lin.

www rubratings

Discussing these factors openly will aid you navigate what can usually be tricky inter household discussions. men seeking men ogden Don t hide behind your computer screen and attempt to be an individual you are not— it will only lead to a worse general relationship. PoF is aspect of the Match Group of companies, which consists of Tinder, OkCupid and Match. listcrawler sac Do you want to meet me? I d get pages of hot tail, that would obtain me, chat, escalate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/12/2014 9:59:30 AM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

el_brocko
Augusta, GA
69, joined Jul. 2014

LINK: http://youtu.be/4fJMPyoeA7M

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/12/2014 12:03:14 PM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

1irving
Over 1,000 Posts (1,976)
Stratford, CT
54, joined Mar. 2013

No, they could say something stupid or get busted with coke.

10/12/2014 2:11:09 PM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

sureshot40
Over 2,000 Posts (3,542)
Drumright, OK
46, joined Apr. 2011

They don't have it locked down because many of the republicans aren't much different than the dems. Miconnel, Mcain and Boehner three good reasons for a third party. To hell with the establishment

10/12/2014 6:39:52 PM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

hodag
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,870)
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from sureshot40:
They don't have it locked down because many of the republicans aren't much different than the dems. Miconnel, Mcain and Boehner three good reasons for a third party. To hell with the establishment

DAMN STRAIGHT Sure Shot!

You nailed it!

The three a**holes you just named might just as well be democrats, and there are a lot more than just them.

10/13/2014 3:48:46 PM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

1irving
Over 1,000 Posts (1,976)
Stratford, CT
54, joined Mar. 2013

Unfortunately, third party candidates are spoilers, votes for them put progressive liberals in office. That's how we got the Clinton legacy. If not for H. Ross, we would never have heard of the Arkansas duo of death.

10/13/2014 4:07:04 PM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from 1irving:
Unfortunately, third party candidates are spoilers, votes for them put progressive liberals in office. That's how we got the Clinton legacy. If not for H. Ross, we would never have heard of the Arkansas duo of death.

Yes, historically, you are correct. But I believe that America is in a rare, if not unique situation right now where the vast majority of voters are not angry, but livid, at BOTH parties. The Democrats have shown themselves to be the Communist bastards they are, and the majority of Republicans are gutless wimps that are afraid to stand up for our Constitution.

I believe that if articulate, passionate Conservatives, running on a third party ticket, they would win in a landslide. A VIABLE third party candidate would give Conservative voters someone to believe in, and not the lesser of two evils we have had in the recent past. Their campaign slogan could be "THROW THE BUMS OUT!"

Jessie Ventura did it, and he wasn't even that Conservative. But he spoke in an honest, straight forward, no bullshit style, and the people of Minnesota loved him!

Just my never humble opinion.

Hodag

10/14/2014 1:02:21 AM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,904)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

They'll get bullwhipped in MN for sure, but John Kline ought to win again.

10/14/2014 1:08:41 AM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,904)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from hodag:
Yes, historically, you are correct. But I believe that America is in a rare, if not unique situation right now where the vast majority of voters are not angry, but livid, at BOTH parties. The Democrats have shown themselves to be the Communist bastards they are, and the majority of Republicans are gutless wimps that are afraid to stand up for our Constitution.

I believe that if articulate, passionate Conservatives, running on a third party ticket, they would win in a landslide. A VIABLE third party candidate would give Conservative voters someone to believe in, and not the lesser of two evils we have had in the recent past. Their campaign slogan could be "THROW THE BUMS OUT!"

Jessie Ventura did it, and he wasn't even that Conservative. But he spoke in an honest, straight forward, no bullshit style, and the people of Minnesota loved him!

Just my never humble opinion.

Hodag

Being from MN............ Jesse Ventura did it because Norm Coleman could screw up a 1 car parade! Nice guy etc but he lost to a talk show host (Ventura, he had a local talk show at the time) and won in a freak and lost to a clown (Franken). Norm was NOT a conservative. He couldn't get elected toilet cleaner if he were the only guy on the ballot.

I thought Ventura did a good job, too thin skinned though. I'd have voted for him if he'd run again but he isn't as tough as he was when he was a Seal. He did a good job, shot off his mouth, but couldn't take criticism well. He took on both parties and got things done. I'd have voted to re-elect him. For full disclosure, I voted for Norm, wish I hadn't.

10/14/2014 6:14:33 AM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

el_brocko
Augusta, GA
69, joined Jul. 2014

Hang on, its gonna be a bumpy ride

10/14/2014 7:32:55 AM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from el_brocko:
Hang on, its gonna be a bumpy ride

For sure!

10/14/2014 8:09:40 AM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  
fun4unus
Highland, MI
67, joined May. 2014

Already there's tons of castigating and blatantly false advertising attacking Conservative candidates. Even though much of these commercials are proven false and reprehensible lies, the low-lifes of this country as well as liberals will believe those ads to be true.

So thus, as in the elections of 2008 and 2012, the low-lifes, on the public dole and progressive liberals might be the deciding votes. There's just too many of them as conservatives feel so impotent for changing the country for the better, many won't be voting.

Hopefully however, more and more people of both parties are seeing the folly of the democratic agenda and will jump ship to the more conservative polical candidates.

10/14/2014 9:04:07 AM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from fun4unus:
the low-lifes of this country as well as liberals will believe those ads to be true.

low-lifes, liberals, pretty much the same thing, eh?

10/14/2014 9:54:16 AM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  
fun4unus
Highland, MI
67, joined May. 2014

Yep!! Regarding liberal, you cannot reason with unreasonable people. As educated as some may be....the world is full of educated derelicts.

10/14/2014 10:02:45 AM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

hodag
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Unfortunately, in America, "educated" has come to mean "brainwashed".

People who are truly educated are capable of independent thought. "Educated" liberals simply repeat the talking points of their rulers. That is why attempting to have a discussion with a liberal is pointless, and a complete waste of time.

10/14/2014 10:06:11 AM The Republicans dont have the 2014 elections locked down  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,975)
Creighton, NE
67, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from sureshot40:

Now is not the time to be too picky Early elections are for geting in good 3rd party folks this one we must go with the best we got even if some are progressive and turn are stomack They are still better than the democats progressive/communist/terrost muslins, use you head, as voteing in good people can take more time than we may think we have. But it's all we got before war