Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

September 30, 2020 • County clerks say they re seeing renewed interest in early voting in individual as some voters express fears about their mail in ballots becoming counted. daytona beach dating On October 7th, John asked me to be his girlfriend—with a typo! I still have the screenshot and tease him about it to this day. My final act was to leave a message for my future husband. is yesbackpage legit I promptly cancelled the other dates I had lined up that weekend.

best free gay hookup sites

This is a significant test of the partnership, which will either make it or break it you cannot specifically move out, live separately and stay together as if practically nothing ever occurred. san fran personals Hinge s slogan designed to be deleted is clearly clever advertising and marketing, but customers say it functions. OkCupid has achieved rage among on line daters and has impressive volume of user base. what does the man symbol mean on bumble I hope to have a man with a robust DeenA man who areas Allah very first in his life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/17/2008 2:28:33 PM Is Virginia really for lovers?  

whoome2007
Virginia Beach, VA

I have met someone I would like to get to know more.. but they live to far away... *wink*-

I have also talked to one that lives a bit closer that I would like to get to know a bit more.. but Im not sure if he is that interested..

There are a few others I have said hello to and have not gotten a reply from.. Men (some) can be so rude sometimes..

I have only been here a couple weeks.... well.. one I think.. so I am giving it a chance..

[Edited 8/17/2008 2:30:37 PM]

8/17/2008 4:01:34 PM Is Virginia really for lovers?  

therican
Arlington, VA

Men can be rude, but women can be worse

8/17/2008 6:10:11 PM Is Virginia really for lovers?  

sweetpea673
Over 1,000 Posts (1,033)
Ashland, VA

I think being rude works both ways. All you have to do is read the forums and you can see it happens from both men and women. I try to treat people with respect and treat them the way I want to be treated for the most part. If I find I can't do that, for the most part I will just walk away. I don't like confrontation and two wrongs will never make things right.

8/17/2008 6:23:40 PM Is Virginia really for lovers?  

ohjoe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,222)
Richmond, VA

Amen sweet, it does work both ways. I have sent emails out, and never gotten response back so many times it's not funny. I have also answered every email I have ever recieved.

8/17/2008 6:31:45 PM Is Virginia really for lovers?  

1redneck4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,953)
Fredericksburg, VA

you 2 guys are rite,what in the worlo is a matter with people these days

8/17/2008 6:37:00 PM Is Virginia really for lovers?  

sweetpea673
Over 1,000 Posts (1,033)
Ashland, VA

I have always answered any email I received as well. If someone takes the time to message me, then the least I can do is answer them. I think it's called having manners and in today's world, sometimes it's hard to find that.

8/17/2008 7:13:32 PM Is Virginia really for lovers?  

ohjoe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,222)
Richmond, VA

Well, looks like we all agree, show courtesy, and all should be well, if they don't show it back, then you know it's not a good fit.

9/6/2008 6:33:57 AM Is Virginia really for lovers?  
sunflowernurse
Spartanburg, SC

Well......

If that Junebug person resides there it surely must be. He is CUTE he is SWEET. He just has me a smilin here.I think I would even risk running into that "big Ole Bear" to get to know him. Redneck and 50 if ya happen to see him Run that Junebug Feller over my way.......

9/6/2008 7:17:58 AM Is Virginia really for lovers?  
krazypants
Catlett, VA

Nope, does not look good. Sent multiple emails and only 1 had manners enough to respond.

9/6/2008 7:39:03 AM Is Virginia really for lovers?  
tar62
Dante, VA

good morning

9/6/2008 7:45:55 AM Is Virginia really for lovers?  
got2bemenow
Richmond, VA

Quote from sweetpea673:
I have always answered any email I received as well. If someone takes the time to message me, then the least I can do is answer them. I think it's called having manners and in today's world, sometimes it's hard to find that.

Agreed. Even if I go to their profile and it's not a good fit I still respond and thank them for their interest.

9/6/2008 10:33:49 AM Is Virginia really for lovers?  

junebug8808
Lebanon, VA

Well that sunflower girl has had me smiling from the moment I met her. I'll keep you safe even if it's a 2000 pound grizzly bear

9/6/2008 1:53:24 PM Is Virginia really for lovers?  

howie222
Covington, VA

i know how all of you feel. i have met one pretty and nice lady on here and we r talking through messages on here but who knows where that will lead. i always feel you have got to become friends first. if no friendship then you won't have a future with the person.

9/6/2008 3:35:02 PM Is Virginia really for lovers?  

sweetpea673
Over 1,000 Posts (1,033)
Ashland, VA

I totally agree with you Howie. A solid friendship makes for a great way for things to lead to usually a good relationship.

9/18/2008 7:15:51 PM Is Virginia really for lovers?  
sunflowernurse
Spartanburg, SC