Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup apps for iphone 2015

There had been periods of pity and anger that led me to reach out to qualified supports and interventions to reground myself in feeling even flashes of hope once again, Erickson said. single men joplin mo Zoosk boasts 1 of the largest platforms on an international scale, with more than 40 million members worldwide. You can verify your profile by taking a selfie mimicking 1 of one hundred random photo poses. russian girls with big butts He kissed me on the cheek when we hugged goodbye.

skip the games

Initial downloaded Tinder was putting too substantially stress on individual dates. online dating inverness On major of what has currently been suggested creating sure that all the things is ok physically A single of our favourite attributes of SeniorMatch is you can see the list of on the net members. rubmaps orange I went on a date with a guy who loved sport, in unique, rugby league.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/30/2007 12:22:07 PM looking4help  

looking4you1972
Tulsa, OK

i am a 35 yrold man i know im not that good looking. but i have a good hart i am looking for advice to help me in anyway. hope you will help

8/30/2007 12:24:23 PM looking4help  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

read the post here. I am 52 and I learn something new everyday.

8/30/2007 12:26:20 PM looking4help  

gawd
Appleton, WI

dont be so down on yourself..first off looks are in the eyes of the beholder and also come from within.

You really didnt say what kind of help you needed???

8/30/2007 12:32:54 PM looking4help  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

first dont berate your self.theres plenty of people here that will do that for you. second,pic of you standing up would let the ladies know how big a man you are. third,join in the other threds on here and be yourself..well thats my 3 cents. good luck.

8/30/2007 1:03:15 PM looking4help  

looking4you1972
Tulsa, OK

well how do i get weman to look past the outside and get them to see who i really am

8/30/2007 1:05:26 PM looking4help  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Show some self confidence first
xoxoPeaches.

8/30/2007 1:22:40 PM looking4help  

ladybug59
Yuba City, CA

Just be yourself and chat with others..the forums are a great way to meet others......relax and don't ever put yourself down.....theres something in everyone that makes us all special to another.......smiles

8/30/2007 1:23:35 PM looking4help  

looking4you1972
Tulsa, OK

dont get me rong i do love who i am i am a very sweet loving man with a big hart and do anything for anyone i do hold my head up high show people no matter what thay cant get me down but like on here or anyother place such as mysapce if you try to talk to weman thay look at you pic and if thay dont like what thay see then thay blow you off. i dont thank im that ugly if im wrong tell me how i can change all that

8/30/2007 1:28:50 PM looking4help  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Well, I don't have much room to talk but, try taking ur photo sitting up straighter or standing up..also, post under profile reviews..many ppl there can help you much better than i. good luck!
xoxoPeaches.

8/30/2007 1:31:38 PM looking4help  

looking4you1972
Tulsa, OK

i have 3or4 pics on my profile

8/30/2007 1:32:48 PM looking4help  

looking4you1972
Tulsa, OK

and how do you do that if i may ask

8/30/2007 2:55:40 PM looking4help  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

My advice. Sweat pants and strip shirt and posing probably not helping. If that the attire you want in your profile, you might want take a photo of you packing up your car for a fishing trip or maybe catching a football. Some type of action.

As far as the other people in you list of photos, you might actually want to be in the photos with them.

Just my quick observation, that might help.

8/30/2007 2:57:38 PM looking4help  

dreama777
Galivants Ferry, SC

sometimes this works.......take your pic. off if you don't like it (i see nothing wrong with it) and just let the ladies READ your profile. let them know you from your heart first. if they're not superficial, then looks shouldn't matter any way. that's how i met my love, and he is the best!!! don't give up, she's out there.

8/30/2007 3:20:58 PM looking4help  

looking4you1972
Tulsa, OK

well thank you i wh*re the sweet paints couse thay r compterble was my day off but i know what you r saying and i will take some pics of me and my fammly. but everyone says to get a better responce is to put pics of you on your profile. maybe im trying to hard.

8/30/2007 4:06:42 PM looking4help  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

Here's a few pointers:

1. Picture: Change shirts. Sure you're a large man, but horizontal stripes are not a good idea.
2. Profile Text: Write your text in MS Word, or some other word processing software, then cut and paste here. That way you can use spell checker. Also, be on the lookout for those pesky words that have different meanings depending on how you spell them. (ie, there, their)
3. Profile Verbage: Saying you 'want a woman who knows how to take care of a man' reads to women as HIGH MAINTENANCE, PICKY, and SELFISH.

Hope this helps.

Page: 1, 2