Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

40 listcrawler

It is not uncommon to hear of affluent males who stroll into a yeshiva and request from the menahel or mashgiach to get him the best and best studying boy in the yeshiva. craigslist darien ga She nevertheless had shore responsibilities but met me at ports down along the way. Somebody out there is going to truly like you for your appears and who you are. dirty get well soon memes You finish up with diversity of thought in your own life.

local hookup websites

Take Naomi Campbell s look in Valentino s couture show in the course of the spring/summer time 2019 presentation. tahoe singles For ladies, Pickable will require no photo, no name, no age and no description — female users will not even need to have to sign up. It really is accurate that quantity of singles who have met romantic partners online boost from year to year. get laid guaranteed Though she admits to dating a lot of frogs, one thing about Correia, who is from Canada, intrigued her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/15/2014 3:48:39 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

I have become fascinated by the way black people think on this forum and in real life. Having lived worked and traveled in areas of diversity it still boggles my mind the different mindset black people have. This is especially evident in the Michael Brown incident where the black community is pro thug.

To me the "Black Value System" seems to be whatever it takes to F#@* whitey. Everything is whitey's fault...or Whitey owes me for slavery...ignoring the fact that slavery ended well over 100 years ago...and none of the African-Americans currently alive in this country were ever slaves and not a single whitey currently alive in this country ever owned a single slave.

The "Black Value System" seems to be about assigning blame...It's whitey's fault I was born in the ghetto and I don't know who my baby daddy bes. It's whitey's fault that I can't read beyond a 2nd grade level...It's whitey's fault that English is too difficult to learn and I have to speak Ebonics...It's all whitey's fault my momma is a crack ho....It's all whitey's fault...I'm too lazy to take responsibility for myself.

While I understand some of you may find this offensive...this is not my intent...just my observation having lived in the burbs of a city with a high African-American population and one of the highest crime rates in the country...but hell it's all whitey's fault.

So would you marry a black woman?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/15/2014 3:50:32 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

yatame1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Buffalo, NY
19, joined Jun. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/15/2014 3:54:08 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

[Edited 11/15/2014 3:54:55 AM ]

11/15/2014 3:59:46 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

yatame1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Buffalo, NY
19, joined Jun. 2014

R u sure it wasn't wall street irresponsible management of finances .

And my small neighborhood is decent .

11/15/2014 4:04:21 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

Blame it on whitey right?

11/15/2014 4:06:11 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

nothingneeded
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014
online now!

Quote from wetrag:
I have become fascinated by the way black people think on this forum and in real life. Having lived worked and traveled in areas of diversity it still boggles my mind the different mindset black people have. This is especially evident in the Michael Brown incident where the black community is pro thug.

To me the "Black Value System" seems to be whatever it takes to F#@* whitey. Everything is whitey's fault...or Whitey owes me for slavery...ignoring the fact that slavery ended well over 100 years ago...and none of the African-Americans currently alive in this country were ever slaves and not a single whitey currently alive in this country ever owned a single slave.

The "Black Value System" seems to be about assigning blame...It's whitey's fault I was born in the ghetto and I don't know who my baby daddy bes. It's whitey's fault that I can't read beyond a 2nd grade level...It's whitey's fault that English is too difficult to learn and I have to speak Ebonics...It's all whitey's fault my momma is a crack ho....It's all whitey's fault...I'm too lazy to take responsibility for myself.

While I understand some of you may find this offensive...this is not my intent...just my observation having lived in the burbs of a city with a high African-American population and one of the highest crime rates in the country...but hell it's all whitey's fault.

So would you marry a black woman?

As I bairly read this op....I chuckle at the very thought of you posting such.

Understand, you don't know every black person, not every black person thinks the way you described and honestly I feel that in some way you are very immature to post such,
But that's my opinion.
I think that you should get to know some "successful black" people in the real world and not on Dh before you get to posting such things that you haven't experienced personally, face to face and in the real world.

Go find some black folk and talk to them.
I'm just on Dh behind a computer so you dont have to take option.

11/15/2014 4:06:56 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

yatame1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Buffalo, NY
19, joined Jun. 2014

No i blame it on who ever is responsible regardless of color . I had nothing to with it .

11/15/2014 4:09:04 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

b2cold
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,604)
Bark River, MI
22, joined Mar. 2014

Op I dunno what u said(to much to read) but u damn right I'd marry a black girl

11/15/2014 4:13:01 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

kingslayer99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,680)
Galveston, TX
48, joined Oct. 2014

The OP of this thread is a very intelligent observant individual but his final question?

"So would you marry a black woman?"

Why would or should, any man marry any woman? But yeah maybe why not?

11/15/2014 4:14:52 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

b2cold
Bark River, MI
22, joined Mar. 2014

Hmm I was thinking that to. Why marry? A gf good to

11/15/2014 4:16:02 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

sobe111
Miami Beach, FL
40, joined Oct. 2013

Is the N word derogatory?
Why do some black people use it among themselves?

11/15/2014 4:19:41 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

b2cold
Bark River, MI
22, joined Mar. 2014

I wonder that also. Its cool maybenot sure.

11/15/2014 4:22:40 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from nothingneeded:
As I bairly read this op....I chuckle at the very thought of you posting such.

Understand, you don't know every black person, not every black person thinks the way you described and honestly I feel that in some way you are very immature to post such,
But that's my opinion.
I think that you should get to know some "successful black" people in the real world and not on Dh before you get to posting such things that you haven't experienced personally, face to face and in the real world.

Go find some black folk and talk to them.
I'm just on Dh behind a computer so you dont have to take option.

I don't have to know every black person. You are just a typical black in denial of what blacks are doing to this country. There are some good but overall they are a parasite on this society and the taxpayer. Look at any major city in this country and see what blacks have done.

11/15/2014 4:28:26 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

yatame1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Buffalo, NY
19, joined Jun. 2014

Theres 2 n-words
NIGGA =( never ignore getting goals accomplished ) that's the one u here black people call each other (technically not offensive )

N**GER = ignorant person ( never use this one , probably the worst thing u can call a black person .

11/15/2014 4:29:39 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

jester0011
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,121)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

it's a devide

11/15/2014 4:32:32 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  
tellitlkittis
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,614)
Los Angeles, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Let me see, who can I blame for starting this dumb a** thread? Yep, that's right, your dumb White ASS, "Whitey"

11/15/2014 4:34:23 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

sobe111
Miami Beach, FL
40, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from yatame1:

Theres 2 n-words
NIGGA =( never ignore getting goals accomplished ) that's the one u here black people call each other (technically not offensive )

N**GER = ignorant person ( never use this one , probably the worst thing u can call a black person .

Genki yatame san...lol
nigga to close to a slave masters demeaning term...why not just use positive feedback.

11/15/2014 4:36:26 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

nothingneeded
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014
online now!

Quote from wetrag:
I don't have to know every black person. You are just a typical black in denial of what blacks are doing to this country. There are some good but overall they are a parasite on this society and the taxpayer. Look at any major city in this country and see what blacks have done.

No I'm not a typical black person in denial.
Tell me what are black people doing in this country that a white person has not already done way before now?
And I'm not speaking of that other stuff that you previously listed...that's immature shit on anyone part.
I'm talking what are black people doing, bad, good...that white folks have already done and still doing?

11/15/2014 4:37:24 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from yatame1:

Theres 2 n-words

Brits called them wogs and wooly heads and in the US there is a bunch of names like Banjo-lips and jiggaboo

[Edited 11/15/2014 4:37:44 AM ]

11/15/2014 4:43:55 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

sobe111
Miami Beach, FL
40, joined Oct. 2013

Thats not cool...OP...Im actually interested in cultures and how they think. ..no need to be insultive.

11/15/2014 4:47:22 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

yatame1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Buffalo, NY
19, joined Jun. 2014

Genki yatame san...lol
nigga to close to a slave masters demeaning term...why not just use positive feedback.

Theres no better way of sticking it the man than turning a negative into a positive .its like somebody throwing an egg at you , instead of getting angry ( like he wants you too ) you lick it and say taste .

Ps. Be careful who use the n-word around irregardless of pronunciation .

11/15/2014 4:49:05 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

[Edited 11/15/2014 4:50:28 AM ]

11/15/2014 4:55:47 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

sobe111
Miami Beach, FL
40, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from wetrag:
Here is a sample:

According to ur "Stats"...it'll soon be a black planet....lol...now what?

11/15/2014 5:01:41 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sobe111:
According to ur "Stats"...it'll soon be a black planet....lol...now what?

They are NOT my stats but the governments. Stats reflect what goes on in the communities. Outside of making people aware of what goes on there is very little I can do to change the morals of a certain group of people.

11/15/2014 5:04:24 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

sobe111
Miami Beach, FL
40, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from wetrag:
They are NOT my stats but the governments. Stats reflect what goes on in the communities. Outside of making people aware of what goes on there is very little I can do to change the morals of a certain group of people.

Become the change ud like to see.

11/15/2014 5:06:10 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

yatame1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Buffalo, NY
19, joined Jun. 2014

U do realize his troll who gets off bashing people .

11/15/2014 5:09:51 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

nothingneeded
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014
online now!

Show me stats on shootings against black folk.

Show me stats on suicides among all race.

11/15/2014 5:12:00 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

sobe111
Miami Beach, FL
40, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from yatame1:

U do realize his troll who gets off bashing people .

I thought it'd be an interesting thread
I always wanna know how people think. .due to race n location we're indoctrinated to have a certain outlook... what do u think?

11/15/2014 5:15:17 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from nothingneeded:
Show me stats on shootings against black folk.

Show me stats on suicides among all race.

Look them up you have Google as well. You being black are just looking for excuses and trying to blame whitey. So typical of the blacks...

11/15/2014 5:15:51 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

as long as it'd equal across the board I don't care.

11/15/2014 5:18:00 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

riflessivo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,577)
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
95, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from wetrag:
Brits called them wogs and wooly heads and in the US there is a bunch of names like Banjo-lips and jiggaboo

no we don't we don't.

You're full of shit.

11/15/2014 5:18:59 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

yatame1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Buffalo, NY
19, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from jester0011:
as long as it'd equal across the board I don't care.

It is until u come to the legal system and law enforcement .

11/15/2014 5:21:05 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from riflessivo:
no we don't we don't.

You're full of shit.

Look at your own history piranha teeth when Brits had their troops in Africa. Zulu wars etc... A bit tarded aren't you?

11/15/2014 5:24:48 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

in l.a. there was a task force that cleaned up the gang crap.the kids and parents had better lives. then those people screamed racism. the guy was like over half my police force is black. do he pulled the plug on it and the gangs took over again

11/15/2014 5:26:04 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

nothingneeded
Johnston, IA
46, joined Sep. 2014
online now!

Quote from wetrag:
Look them up you have Google as well. You being black are just looking for excuses and trying to blame whitey. So typical of the blacks...

Op i have looked them up...but I didn't start this immature thread...you did...so seems that you should be able to back up what you're "trying" to convince folks.

11/15/2014 5:28:22 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
95, joined Jan. 2014

You're full of shit and you know it. You are not even British

Look at your own history piranha teeth when Brits had their troops in Africa. Zulu wars etc... A bit tarded aren't you?

Listen Fagman, take your racist bullshit shove it up your a** and hope you don't explode. So what if we had troops in wars. It does not mean we call people those names. So now what, oh yeah you keep preaching your hate.

You know nothing. You sit on here with fake accounts, talking the same crap constantly. Go out an do something to help your country. Like many of us did last night here.

11/15/2014 5:30:11 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

yatame1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Buffalo, NY
19, joined Jun. 2014

When was this i would have to look into this since idk the event your taking about .

11/15/2014 5:32:19 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

not sure the year. early 90s I think

11/15/2014 5:33:40 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from riflessivo:
Listen Fagman, take your racist bullshit shove it up your a** and hope you don't explode. So what if we had troops in wars. It does not mean we call people those names. So now what, oh yeah you keep preaching your hate.

You know nothing. You sit on here with fake accounts, talking the same crap constantly. Go out an do something to help your country. Like many of us did last night here.

I did piranha teeth spent a lot of money to keep the economy going. You on the other hand relish your new found dykedom cause no guy will have you or your wogs.

11/15/2014 5:38:25 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

sobe111
Miami Beach, FL
40, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from jester0011:
in l.a. there was a task force that cleaned up the gang crap.the kids and parents had better lives. then those people screamed racism. the guy was like over half my police force is black. do he pulled the plug on it and the gangs took over again

Reminds me of a catering company...catering to high end clientele. ..they usually ditch uneaten foods at the end of the nite...they decided to do the right thing and feed the homeless. ..until a homeless tried to sue them for food poisoning. ..that ended that dream...No Soup for U....

11/15/2014 5:38:54 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
95, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from wetrag:
I did piranha teeth spent a lot of money to keep the economy going. You on the other hand relish your new found dykedom cause no guy will have you or your wogs.

^^^^ example of lacking intelligence.

Did you help raise 26.8 million last night for your country? Nope you sat on here under various profiles preaching hate on racism and women. Bashing everyone you could.

Now what you sad old man?

11/15/2014 5:40:15 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

well if not appreciated what should the person do keep doing it and get sued

11/15/2014 5:43:36 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

sobe111
Miami Beach, FL
40, joined Oct. 2013

U think. .. there was no food poisoning...jus an a** ruining it for the rest.

11/15/2014 5:48:13 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

that would sound about the truth.but u can't keep doing good things if those good things will lead to u in trouble

11/15/2014 5:48:18 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

Rifle you jealous cause I can do as I please while you work a lowly customer service job. You made your own bed now lay in it lard assed piranha teeth.

11/15/2014 5:54:10 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

stregaleonora
Over 1,000 Posts (1,268)
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

Op, I am a caucasian female with blue eyes and freeekles, my background is Italian, Swiss and Austrian, I am nothing but black but most of my friends are black, why?

Because most whitey are very judmental of anyone different than themselves and YES they ARE RACIST.

Now, not 100% of whitey, of course, but a good number....

I cannot forget when just after gradution, I have been hired and the whitey boss put me to answer the phone, I did ok but still I spoke with a foregn accent! Well, some people (and I am pretty sure they were whitey) called and complained about my accent! Well, I have been hired in the morning and fired the same day in the evening!

I found another job quite immediately and did very well, but my bosses at work have benn: a French, a Brazilian and an Indian.

It seems that whitey don't like people who are not whitey like them, never been hired by a whitey American

You know why American say that French people are rude? French are not rude t all!
French people cannot put up with arrogant whitey American tourists who arrive in France with their baseball hats, they tennis shoes and their big bellies and expect that everybody drop everything they are doing and RUN to serve them or THEY START COMPLAINING

I am from abroad, no grew up here, I dont have bias and, even if you cannot see it, most whitey have a negatuive attitude toward anybody who is even slightly different than them and they feel superior and entitled to judge them.

Maybe you cannot see it, but I can: most whitey have an attitude of entitlement even more than blacks.

[Edited 11/15/2014 5:57:55 AM ]

11/15/2014 5:58:48 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

riflessivo
AlmafuerteStaffordshire
United Kingdom
95, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from wetrag:
Rifle you jealous cause I can do as I please while you work a lowly customer service job. You made your own bed now lay in it lard assed piranha teeth.

Yeah, you live on state benefits whilst I earn a living. Customer service managers have a low income? I'm pretty sure they don't.

We all know this. Whilst every other tax payer goes out and works for theirs you sit on your a** insulting people on the net.

Now you live with that not me. You may as well get the KKK tattooed on your forehead.

You are scum

[Edited 11/15/2014 5:59:29 AM ]

11/15/2014 6:12:24 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

Aw Rifle! does that mean you want to blow me?

[Edited 11/15/2014 6:12:38 AM ]

11/15/2014 6:14:47 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

that's it. claim it on the little white kid

11/15/2014 6:17:59 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

yatame1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,516)
Buffalo, NY
19, joined Jun. 2014

Please stop teasing me am i not allowed 1 f**k up .

11/15/2014 6:21:24 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from stregaleonora:
Op, I am a caucasian female with blue eyes and freeekles, my background is Italian, Swiss and Austrian, I am nothing but black but most of my friends are black, why?

Because most whitey are very judmental of anyone different than themselves and YES they ARE RACIST.

I cannot forget when just after gradution, I have been hired and the whitey boss put me to answer the phone, I did ok but still I spoke with a foregn accent! Well, some people (and I am pretty sure they were whitey) called and complained about my accent! Well, I have been hired in the morning and fired the same day in the evening!

I found another job quite immediately and did very well, but my bosses at work have benn: a French, a Brazilian and an Indian.

It seems that whitey don't like people who are not whitey like them, never been hired by a whitey American

You know why American say that French people are rude? French are not rude t all!
French people cannot put up with arrogant whitey American tourists who arrive in France with their baseball hats, they tennis shoes and their big bellies and expect that everybody drop everything they are doing and RUN to serve them or THEY START COMPLAINING

I am from abroad, no grew up here, I dont have bias and, even if you cannot see it, most whitey have a negatuive attitude toward anybody who is even slightly different than them and they feel superior and entitled to judge them.

Maybe you cannot see it, but I can: most whitey have an attitude of entitlement even more than blacks.
see some how whites are judgmental but other races are not.geez it's year 2014 get over it

11/15/2014 6:22:17 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

xray6
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,224)
Fort Stewart, GA
26, joined Mar. 2012

Its just hag

no logic here

I'm out

11/15/2014 6:24:32 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from xray6:
Its just hag

no logic here

I'm out

Back to getting butt f**ked eh?

11/15/2014 6:27:51 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  
bill_i_am2
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,160)
FPO, AP
52, joined Apr. 2010

You type with an accent ..... still ....

I love how you down play French judging of " American tourists " and make it the "
American tourists " fault while at the same time, highlighting and condemning the
judging of " American Whitey " towards " Black Americans " and then blaming " whitey "

In other words, it is O.K. for the French to judge Americans, because it is the American fault because of their behavior !

But it is not O.K. for " whitey american " to judge " blackie american " because of " blackies american" behavior !!

That is just plain ole crazy thinking

11/15/2014 6:29:31 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

notlikeurex
Over 1,000 Posts (1,066)
Saint Louis, MO
37, joined Aug. 2012

Hmmmm...interesting observations. Op...would you marry a woman of color?

11/15/2014 6:29:57 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

wetrag
Albany, NY
36, joined Aug. 2014

Find Xray here

11/15/2014 6:31:07 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

stregaleonora
Over 1,000 Posts (1,268)
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from wetrag:

Every person doing their own job honestly don't take anything from you and THEY ARE RESPECTABLE.

....YOU SIR IS THE ONE WHO HAS AN ATTITUDE (no blacks).

11/15/2014 6:34:52 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

jester0011
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

Every person doing their own job honestly don't take anything from you and THEY ARE RESPECTABLE.

....YOU SIR IS THE ONE WHO HAS AN ATTITUDE (no blacks).

yes he is but u sound a bit that way to about whites

11/15/2014 6:38:05 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

barrydalmi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,540)
Baltimore, MD
51, joined Dec. 2007

Too long, too limited in thinking, too racist. Didn't read.

I would imagine though like most racist idiots you have conflated "black" values with low educational attainment/low income/low socialization values.

Skin color has little to do with how people actually behave as individuals.

11/15/2014 6:39:48 AM "Black Value System" and interracial dating  

stregaleonora
Over 1,000 Posts (1,268)
Atlanta, GA
39, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from sobe111:
Reminds me of a catering company...catering to high end clientele. ..they usually ditch uneaten foods at the end of the nite...they decided to do the right thing and feed the homeless. ..until a homeless tried to sue them for food poisoning. ..that ended that dream...No Soup for U....

This is fault of the American legal system that takes every possible crap seriously.

I like America but let me tell you, your legal system sucks.

[Edited 11/15/2014 6:40:18 AM ]