Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup app san francisco

What do girls go via on a each day basis to make themselves as hot as doable when they go out? Lots of make up, curve enhancing clothes, fake nails and a laundry list of other tricks to look hotter than they actually are. asian dating massachusetts Patient aims to help the world proactively manage its healthcare, supplying evidence based information and facts on a wide variety of healthcare and wellness subjects to patients and health experts. /outreach4Islam Outreach4Islam have been operating with each other in Leicester, calling the not however Muslims to Islam considering the fact that 2006. craigslist hookups ashland ky I was like, wow , an individual desires to meet me.

rubratings com

Spending also a great deal time on Tinder, Bumble, or OkCupid will make any sane individual yearn for simpler times. chicago singles dating service For the duration of these instances, it was incredibly brave for a young girl to travel by herself in Soviet Russia. If there is an issue on your claim that is preventing payment, OESC ought to investigate the situation and figure out whether you are eligible to get rewards. getting laid at strip club The most well liked amongst these apps have been talked about in the weblog.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/17/2008 11:14:29 AM Getting friend requests  
writer65
Plainfield, NJ

Okay, saw in my mailbox that I had a friend request....but it was from a man who never, ever had contact with me and he sends me a friend request. I mean WTF really??? I'm pretty choosy who I send a request to and it has to be to someone I've talked to and possibly even met and went on a date with, but I would NEVER send one to a guy out of the blue....

Ladies? Comments?

8/17/2008 12:26:09 PM Getting friend requests  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

Delete. I sometimes wonder if, like a wrong phone number, someone got tangled up with the buttons! I have
had at least two from men that have never emailed me or joined a discussion on the forums! Or maybe they
don't realize what "friend request" means, maybe they think it is more flirty than a "wink".!

8/28/2008 4:43:38 PM Getting friend requests  

fairyk76
Joliet, IL

I get friend requests alot from guys I don't know and I delete them. I figure if you can't talk to me why are you trying to be my friend?

8/29/2008 8:13:09 PM Getting friend requests  

debbins
Bremen, OH

when i got a friend request, i checked the guy's profile out and he had what i felt was a harem of girls photos below sometimes i feel like the guys are just collecting girls to out do each other as a competition thing. anyway, DELETE, as i figured he had enough friends so he didn't need me too.

debbins

8/29/2008 9:13:28 PM Getting friend requests  

otheah
Painesville, OH

I add them. If they get too crazy, I just stop talking to them and have them removed. This, aside from being a dating site, is also a good site for networking. I'm a professional and don't mind having friends because everyone knows someone. I'm a little more strategic and advantageous; even if I signed up to find a partner. And let's be honest, chix check out other chix profiles too. If I met someone that is cool, but not a match for me, perhaps another gal that visits my page might find my super cool friend.

8/29/2008 9:21:00 PM Getting friend requests  

jesi_mariexx
Concord, NH

Quote from otheah:
I add them. If they get too crazy, I just stop talking to them and have them removed. This, aside from being a dating site, is also a good site for networking. I'm a professional and don't mind having friends because everyone knows someone. I'm a little more strategic and advantageous; even if I signed up to find a partner. And let's be honest, chix check out other chix profiles too. If I met someone that is cool, but not a match for me, perhaps another gal that visits my page might find my super cool friend.

awww thats a good way of looking at it!

8/30/2008 9:14:26 AM Getting friend requests  
rlds
Ogden, UT

Honestly, I don't care for 'friends list' only because it causes conflicts between people......so I refused them everytime. I'd tell them to put me on their 'favorite' list instead. Problem solved!

8/30/2008 3:49:07 PM Getting friend requests  

needromance
Shelby, NC

That is an easy answer.. DELETE DELETE DELETE

8/31/2008 3:21:16 AM Getting friend requests  

crazy61
Riverview, FL

Quote from rlds:
Honestly, I don't care for 'friends list' only because it causes conflicts between people......so I refused them everytime. I'd tell them to put me on their 'favorite' list instead. Problem solved!
And besides it is to much like myspace..

8/31/2008 2:57:05 PM Getting friend requests  

winesong
Bend, OR

I do not mind the friend request...
I have not been harmed by one yet.
I have an opportunity to watch their
profile changes or new posts from the convenience of the
MY FRIENDS page...

You can conceal your friends...by checking the DO NOT FEATURE
option.

No one is going to really hurt you, with a DH friend request,
are they?

Remember this is a dating site...
I love having gal friends also....they send little thoughts or
special bits of information.

Winesong

9/1/2008 4:33:38 PM Getting friend requests  

gidget67
Lafayette, IN

Quote from writer65:
Okay, saw in my mailbox that I had a friend request....but it was from a man who never, ever had contact with me and he sends me a friend request. I mean WTF really??? I'm pretty choosy who I send a request to and it has to be to someone I've talked to and possibly even met and went on a date with, but I would NEVER send one to a guy out of the blue....

Ladies? Comments?

I would delete them. Lately, I've been seeing invites from other sites that the person I knew personally did not knowingly authorize. I don't like the concept to begin with. I don't need to know how popular someone is and I'm certainly not going to let it appear I know someone better than I do.

9/2/2008 7:56:56 PM Getting friend requests  

alovely1
Temecula, CA

I delete the friends request too..especially when the guy has never sent me an email or tried to contact me somehow (ie: wink)!! I mean they dont know me and I bet they never read my profile...

9/3/2008 12:22:06 PM Getting friend requests  

breeze341
Denver, CO

When I get a friends request and I have never spoken or posted with them on the forums, I will review their profile first. If I'm not interested I delete it. If I am curious I will accept it only because I can remove it later if I feel I need to. Most of the time though I get the friends request from people I have posted with or have emailed several times.

I do have friends that are both males and females and have had a great time chatting with both. Afterall it's a friends list. Once your on DH long enough you will find out it is not just a dating site but a community as well.