Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https m datehookup com signup

Bumble is excellent if you are hoping to go on a lot of very first dates. granite city dating site You then use beans to unlock specific characteristics in the app and to like other user profiles. Bumble also delivers Bumble BFF, a friendship matchmaking site, and Bumble Biz for networking. how to use badoo comwhere she tends to make the art of seduction appear uncomplicated peasy.

boise idaho hookups

Don t get stuck in groupthink — you have to have to surface true differences, says Lin. craigslist cortez co Rather than setting you up with persons who live in a 5 mile radius from you, Happn essentially matches you with someone you have crossed paths with in the previous. On the docks in ports you will locate cruisers possessing all types of pot lucks and drinks. pof set up I didn t know what to do, so I sat and waited for him to go get it, as he ran to his car! Sadly, I bet he believed it was mainly because of the entire wallet point when it was additional to do with the reality that he just kept agreeing with everything I stated rather than possessing his own opinions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/17/2008 6:13:59 PM re.being widow  
vale42
Findlay, OH

hi everyone ,,, i am widowed and how do i get to meet other men ,, i dont go out to bars at all seems i just work and come home,,,,,,,,,,,thanks

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/17/2008 6:19:03 PM re.being widow  
doll121
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,068)
Middleport, OH

sounds like me except i was never married. check out your age group and state chat. check out the forums but the sex and dating is a little raunchy. good luck.

8/17/2008 6:20:39 PM re.being widow  

susansheart839
Over 2,000 Posts (2,820)
Port Saint Lucie, FL

First of all, I am sorry for the loss of your beloved husband. My sympathies go out to you and your family. Having said that, I would like you to know that I was also a widow until 2002. I remarried, but unfortunately, I made a very poor choice.

If you have a particular activity you enjoy doing which involves other people, then, I would suggest you meet new men there. If there is a widow and widowers group in your area, you can join that. I would say to use the dating services or chatrooms on the internet, but I have had poor luck and would not recommend it.

I'm very happy that you are thinking of your future and are planning another fulfilling relationship with a man! Perhaps other DHers here can be of more assistance, but I wanted to be first to welcome you and wish you much success.

8/17/2008 6:22:36 PM re.being widow  
doll121
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,068)
Middleport, OH

susan that was a very nice message you sent vale.

8/17/2008 6:30:06 PM re.being widow  

myr_jas
Quincy, FL

As susan said go slow. Speaking from experience, as soon as you tell a new guy you are a widow,they go icky on you. Start with "I'm single", when asked if you ever married? " is that relavent to today". Most important, do NOT let another take advantage of anything you may have like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

8/17/2008 7:06:04 PM re.being widow  

susansheart839
Over 2,000 Posts (2,820)
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Thank you, Doll!!

8/17/2008 9:09:16 PM re.being widow  
geeknee
Canfield, OH

I'm w/ you. I am also a widow w/ 4 sons. Guys either think you are desperate and needy or are scared off by the kids. I am sick of JUST BEING A MOM, even though I love my sons w/ all my heart. I'm not into bars either and all of my friends are married or in commited relationships. I feel like I am just meant to be alone for the rest of my life. I am also getting really sick of listening to my friends wonderful lives w/ their partners. Don't they have any common sense?

8/17/2008 9:11:20 PM re.being widow  
geeknee
Canfield, OH

That was a heart warming response. I appreciated it also!!!

Thanks,
Jeanne

8/18/2008 6:36:20 AM re.being widow  
night_stalker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,250)
Fort Myers, FL

Maybe find a 3rd forum to put this in since you have it in 2 already.

8/18/2008 9:10:32 AM re.being widow  

susansheart839
Over 2,000 Posts (2,820)
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Quote from night_stalker:
Maybe find a 3rd forum to put this in since you have it in 2 already.

Not nice, Night

I saw that she posted twice, too, but she is new to this site. Are you that critical of all those you meet???? Maybe that's why you are on DH...JMHO ~ not trying to start a fight.

8/18/2008 9:36:27 AM re.being widow  
xlibra75x
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,747)
Gateway, AR

Fellow Widow here

IT SUCKS!!!!!!

8/18/2008 9:39:01 AM re.being widow  

tater79
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,034)
Springfield, IL

Quote from angiecoleman:
find hobbies... doing things you love...... searching the sites looking for men is only going to bring you losers and STD's.............
get out and make yourself a life that is not cenetered around a man............
this is the only way to find someone you would want to know

unless.....
your willing to go on a hundred bad dates with some scary people who will no doubt keep their true selves from you and you'll feel like your rising a roller coaster for a few years... and still you may not find anyone.
Why don't you find something you like to do?
volunteer your time to something
or join a class, teach a class... get a degree, learn to paint or do soemthing for
kids?
You will meet better men... not the typical dating site crap.

Very good anwser

8/18/2008 2:56:22 PM re.being widow  
blkbagger
Over 1,000 Posts (1,098)
McHenry, IL

Sorry to interject here but lines like this; "searching the sites looking for men is only going to bring you losers and STD's............."

Make me ask the person that said it; What are you doing here on this site if that is what you believe??? Wasting space and your time or the time of those of us who do want a real relationship???

Are YOU here looking for losers or STDs??? I'm very confused by your statement...

I don't want you to think I'm bashing you, cause I'm not... I really don't understand why you're here on this site or posting on this site if that's truly what you believe...

In answer to the original posters dilema; Be honest, tell your date you're a widow, if he cannot deal with that, then you don't want to deal with him... Any other character flaws of your date ie: loser, psycho, after money etc... will become apparent to you anyways...

Just my two cents after reading this post... I have dated a widow and have another as a friend and it's no big deal as long as the lady is past her grieving and actually ready to date again she's the same as any other lady and will be treated the same... And of course I am sympathetic to her loss, but I won't dwell on it... We each much move past tragedy and loss and no one that WANTS to be with someone should be alone...

Just My Humble Opinion...

Ken

[Edited 8/18/2008 2:57:49 PM PST]

8/18/2008 3:48:32 PM re.being widow  

pichick712
Over 2,000 Posts (3,076)
Brookhaven, PA

Join the crowd!!!! It's all I do too.

Post a pic!!! and post in the forums. It's makes your chances better.

8/18/2008 5:56:12 PM re.being widow  
usakindatheart
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,891)
Overton, TX

go to mcdonalds on a weekend. seems alot of single dad's bring their kids there...
good hunting ground for moms with kids. also alot of kid sports such as pop warner football, has alot of single dads.

joining maybe 3 to 5 churches, sounds crazy i know, but each has their own single class fro adults, usually alot higher quality male.

court house... volunteer at the clerical end. alot of single men go through there for some reason or another. also lawyers usually marry 2 to 5 times, just make sure you sign a prenump with a lawyer, if that kind of man interest you, so he won't take any of your stuff.

8/20/2008 7:18:37 AM re.being widow  
bouquet
Temecula, CA

Blackbagger ~ Anger issues ~ ?

8/20/2008 5:26:49 PM re.being widow  
blkbagger
Over 1,000 Posts (1,098)
McHenry, IL

No anger issues lady or whatever shadow person... Or better yet who or what am I angry at/with please explain so I can tell my therapist...