Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Your advantage year ending date will seem on your Wage Statement UB 107. san jose dating website Plus, you can see if you are going to potentially vibe primarily based on how they react to the deeper queries, and no matter if or not they have entertaining with it and even reciprocate. The chances are, you met your possible mate on some app or other. doublelist lv Here are a handful of tips of what to ask, to choose back up exactly where you left off.

hookup texas

The particular person you re dating — and the person you ultimately marry — really should be the No. miami latina Victoria, an on line marketer, says she is fairly fussy but has persevered and says it s attainable to come across top quality matches on line and she s now in a position to identify them quickly. Let s say every thing goes effectively and you make it to the hotel. doublelist asheville nc We have no tolerance for scammers, spammers and solicitors.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/18/2014 8:03:17 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

kartusch
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,173)
Logan, UT
39, joined May. 2014

According to the DH rules or whatever they don't delete profiles...

So is this some DH hoax? That people say they get flagged out?

Is it like a snipe hunt or is it real?

If it's real why does DH say they don't delete profiles when they actually do?

If it's fake I don't understand the point?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/18/2014 8:05:03 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
artokol
Over 1,000 Posts (1,217)
Vaubecourt
France
48, joined Nov. 2014

Real...always deny.

12/18/2014 8:06:45 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

thomasclement77
Florence, OR
28, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

I would tell you but then I'd have to kiss you.

12/18/2014 8:07:02 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

amargosa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,582)
Riddle, OR
56, joined Aug. 2011
online now!

(Quietly admiring OP's butt while sipping a cold beer.)

12/18/2014 8:07:14 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

thomasclement77
Florence, OR
28, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

I hate autocorrect.

12/18/2014 8:07:15 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
limit_time
Akron, OH
35, joined Nov. 2014

lol wonder if dh even has a managment team lol they are leaving it up to other members who gets to stay and go hun thats how we have all the flaggin to deletion wars! one dude here flaggs people out with at least 5-10 profiles with different devices! like cell phone, tablet and so on

12/18/2014 8:09:59 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
genx1200
Over 2,000 Posts (2,828)
Encino, CA
44, joined Oct. 2012

I don't think it's real. Im still here.

12/18/2014 8:10:18 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

wench_doctor789
Pussay
France
38, joined Nov. 2014

As real as the Easter bunny

12/18/2014 8:10:53 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

kartusch
Logan, UT
39, joined May. 2014

Quote from thomasclement77:
I would tell you but then I'd have to kiss you.

I thought you had never kissed anyone

12/18/2014 8:12:25 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

walt_hallow
Columbus, IN
58, joined Nov. 2014

You haven't lived until you've been flagged

12/18/2014 8:13:03 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

thomasclement77
Florence, OR
28, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

I am no longer a virgin. I met some woman at the bar. Brought her home, and she took my virginity. I don't even get her name or number. I think she used me. I don't mind though. I got laid!

12/18/2014 8:31:42 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

playingindirt
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,214)
Eugene, OR
59, joined Mar. 2014

the term reminds me of control freaks out for their own agenda claiming it's for the good of us all so I shy away from it.
basically I haven't got a clue if it's possible to flag people out and I don't want to know.

12/18/2014 8:31:51 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

1sirens
Over 1,000 Posts (1,887)
Champaign, IL
30, joined Aug. 2014

I've lived

Quote from walt_hallow:
You haven't lived until you've been flagged

12/18/2014 8:32:41 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
limit_time
Akron, OH
35, joined Nov. 2014

cocoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wheres ur plastic yellow stache?

[Edited 12/18/2014 8:32:53 PM ]

12/18/2014 8:32:50 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
galtar_lance
Goshen, CT
41, joined Nov. 2014

Getting flagged to deletion is as real as steel!

12/18/2014 8:33:21 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
limit_time
Akron, OH
35, joined Nov. 2014

something youve been accustomed to huh?

12/18/2014 8:33:32 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

acdmv
Over 1,000 Posts (1,894)
Scarsdale, NY
47, joined Aug. 2014

For once, I agree w/Tony.

12/18/2014 8:35:40 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
galtar_lance
Goshen, CT
41, joined Nov. 2014

But the flagging to deletion feature must be losing its power as I started posting on here at 1:00 PM on Monday, Dec. 15th and here were are 81 and a half hours later, and I haven't been flagged to deletion yet.

Normally, my profile gets flagged to deletion anywhere between 6 and 24 hours after I first start posting.

Perhaps that flagging to deletion feature has been shut down by the DH programmers!

[Edited 12/18/2014 8:36:20 PM ]

12/18/2014 8:39:22 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

kartusch
Logan, UT
39, joined May. 2014

Who are you? And why do you get deleted so much?

12/18/2014 8:39:48 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
limit_time
Akron, OH
35, joined Nov. 2014

isnt that stfu tony?

deletions seem to depend on when cs is also logged on monitoring threads

[Edited 12/18/2014 8:41:35 PM ]

12/18/2014 8:41:26 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

chris_90352
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,589)
Sykesville, MD
41, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from kartusch:
According to the DH rules or whatever they don't delete profiles...

So is this some DH hoax? That people say they get flagged out?

Is it like a snipe hunt or is it real?

If it's real why does DH say they don't delete profiles when they actually do?

If it's fake I don't understand the point?

There was a thread a couple months ago where we actually tested it out.

* We flagged a no-star volunteer an unknown number of times, and as far as I know he's still here.

* I've been asking people to flag me for over a year now, and my 5-star profile has never been deleted yet.

* I've alienated and upset about half the population of this forum at one time or another, most of them badly enough to surely inspire them to "flag me to deletion" if they could, some of them either "well known flaggers" or people who claim to have the power to "flag to deletion"... it doesn't seem to matter.

* I got a virtual sex change for a while and had people flag me, just to see if it's only women's profiles that get "auto deleted"; it didn't seem to make a difference.

* I contacted Customer Service and asked them, and they told me that being flagged doesn't get you deleted, only breaking rules does; I have a screenshot of it if anyone cares to see it.

* Another volunteer contacted Customer Service and asked a similar question, and got a similar response; if I remember correctly she got a screenshot as well.

* I've never seen or heard of such a feature in any other forum I've ever been a member of, or a moderator or admin for. It's a ludicrous idea, that takes no technical knowledge, imagination, or foresight to see is doomed instantly to be abused, and I have every reason to believe that it would be too silly to have been added, no matter how incompetent you think the DH management are.

I've been able to find no proof whatsoever that "flagging to deletion" is anything more than three parts delusional conspiracy theory, and one part mistaken identity.

My conclusions:

1) At least some of the "Flag to Deletion" claims are completely fake, either to stir up drama, or to get an excuse to enjoy a pity-party.

2) Some of the "Flag to Deletion" claims might have been due to a bug; I think one or two members have said that Customer Service apologized to them for being deleted due to a bug that has since been fixed.

3) Some of the "Flag to Deletion" claims are actually the result of live moderators deleting people for breaking the rules; multiple accounts, harassment, fighting, and drama-stirring seem like likely reasons.

4) Some of the "Flag to Deletion" claims may be the result of hacked accounts; if the owner of the account keeps creating new accounts using the same password over and over, and someone happens to have found or guessed that password, then the "hackers" can log into the new accounts and delete them over and over and over, simply by using the new username and old password. The solution is simple: pick a new password (first check your computer for viruses, trojan-horses, worms, spyware, key-loggers, and the other usual suspects, then recheck it regularly, just to be safe).

5) There's a remote possibility a moderator/admin account (or the moderator/admin him/herself) might have been compromised at some point. If someone had access to a moderator account, it's possible that person might have been using it to grief the site. If someone had enough influence over a moderator, it's possible that they could talk the moderator into deleting people they don't like. I don't think this scenario is likely, but weirder things have happened, it's happened before at other sites, and it still makes more sense than a "flag to deletion" mechanism.

6) There was a security problem of some sort a while back that prompted "the Dustins" to force everyone to change their passwords at pretty much the same time. It's never been particularly clear to me what that was all about; I'm willing to entertain the possibility it's related to the "Flag to Deletion" claims, in that someone might have somehow gotten hold of the passwords for one or more accounts. (See #5, above: what if this included a moderator account? Or, what if a compromised moderator account resulted in obtaining some user account passwords?) It's a stretch, but it wouldn't be the first time that a site-wide security problem resulted in a number of compromised accounts. In any case, a lot of folks changed their passwords when prompted, and then changed back to their old passwords shortly afterward; if their old passwords were compromised, that was probably a bad idea that could result in all sorts of mischief, up to and including vandals logging into and deleting their accounts.

TL;DR: I'm quite satisfied by the evidence I've seen that you can't be "Flagged to Deletion".

Want to prove me wrong? Feel free to flag me, I don't mind.

12/18/2014 8:41:41 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
galtar_lance
Goshen, CT
41, joined Nov. 2014

I don't know why. I just know that I have been flagged to deletion over 100 times in the year of 2014.

12/18/2014 8:42:05 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

1sirens
Over 1,000 Posts (1,887)
Champaign, IL
30, joined Aug. 2014

I don't know how the hell im still here..I know dumb and dumber/Ren and Stimpy/ Tweedle dee and tweedle dumb have been flagging me non stop

[Edited 12/18/2014 8:43:30 PM ]

12/18/2014 8:42:51 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
bckitupbtch
Alfadanga
Bangladesh
47, joined Nov. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

12/18/2014 8:44:40 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

kartusch
Logan, UT
39, joined May. 2014

Chris I think that info is interesting.... And I think it was you who had me question it's authenticity back before I had less than 100 posts

12/18/2014 8:44:55 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
limit_time
Akron, OH
35, joined Nov. 2014

[Edited 12/18/2014 8:45:59 PM ]

12/18/2014 8:46:03 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

johnnyfee
West Haven, CT
58, joined Aug. 2011

Flagging just brings it to the attention of cs. THEY are the ones that delete you.

12/18/2014 8:46:49 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
limit_time
Akron, OH
35, joined Nov. 2014

i knew that all along lol but its the tattling part that im talkin about lol

speakin of flaggers hello johnny i guess ur here to make sure tony gets deleted again?

[Edited 12/18/2014 8:47:41 PM ]

12/18/2014 8:47:12 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
bckitupbtch
Alfadanga
Bangladesh
47, joined Nov. 2014

12/18/2014 8:47:32 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
galtar_lance
Goshen, CT
41, joined Nov. 2014

It's pretty ironic that Johnnyfee is answering a question about flagging!

12/18/2014 8:47:44 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

1sirens
Over 1,000 Posts (1,887)
Champaign, IL
30, joined Aug. 2014

And with 30 profiles it looks like many members flagging a person. .but its one miserable mofo..not 30

12/18/2014 8:48:21 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
limit_time
Akron, OH
35, joined Nov. 2014

well duh we all know he is one that helps flag ya out

12/18/2014 8:49:41 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
bckitupbtch
Alfadanga
Bangladesh
47, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from galtar_lance:

Right a KNOWN flagger...

12/18/2014 8:49:45 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
galtar_lance
Goshen, CT
41, joined Nov. 2014

Johnnyfee and Naturesbounty are big time flaggers.

Naturesbounty has perved my profile at least 100 times since Monday. That must mean she's flagging my profile!

12/18/2014 8:50:56 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
bckitupbtch
Alfadanga
Bangladesh
47, joined Nov. 2014

12/18/2014 8:51:55 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

acdmv
Over 1,000 Posts (1,894)
Scarsdale, NY
47, joined Aug. 2014

12/18/2014 8:53:25 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

johnnyfee
West Haven, CT
58, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from galtar_lance:

Told you a thousand time dik head I NEVER flag u. I prove to you your storys are bs like 99 percent of dh ers do. You have had me blocked on numerous of your fake profiles and you still got deleted.

Tony they only delete as holes

And you my friend. Well you are one.

12/18/2014 8:54:51 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

fishnthec
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,457)
Mesquite, TX
63, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

DH mostly runs lights out. There are a few automated processes that are in place to continue the lights out mode- such as the flagging post and pictures options.

DH does have a very small customer support staff who also share duties of answering technical issues.

Even though you were flagged out by the automated process, all you have to do is contact customer support to re-instate you! I had no problem being re-instated.

12/18/2014 8:55:24 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

johnnyfee
West Haven, CT
58, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from galtar_lance:
Johnnyfee and Naturesbounty are big time flaggers.

Naturesbounty has perved my profile at least 100 times since Monday. That must mean she's flagging my profile!

Wounder why. Maybe its because you posted in ct chat she has aids.

12/18/2014 8:55:24 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
galtar_lance
Goshen, CT
41, joined Nov. 2014

Johnnyfee, you and Naturesbounty were using your fake profiles to flag me to deletion along with your "boss" Evangeline.

And Johnnyfee....the way you run around in the forums stalking me and cyber bullying me, you've actually proven yourself to be the biggest a**hole in these forums.

Most people here joke that you're "Tony's gay stalker"!

12/18/2014 8:55:40 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
bckitupbtch
Alfadanga
Bangladesh
47, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from johnnyfee:
Told you a thousand time dik head I NEVER flag u. I prove to you your storys are bs like 99 percent of dh ers do. You have had me blocked on numerous of your fake profiles and you still got deleted.

Then why are you here and why is half the Connecticut forums people are getting deleted left and right....

12/18/2014 8:56:13 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
artokol
Over 1,000 Posts (1,217)
Vaubecourt
France
48, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from chris_90352:
There was a thread a couple months ago where we actually tested it out.

* We flagged a no-star volunteer an unknown number of times, and as far as I know he's still here.

* I've been asking people to flag me for over a year now, and my 5-star profile has never been deleted yet.

* I've alienated and upset about half the population of this forum at one time or another, most of them badly enough to surely inspire them to "flag me to deletion" if they could, some of them either "well known flaggers" or people who claim to have the power to "flag to deletion"... it doesn't seem to matter.

* I got a virtual sex change for a while and had people flag me, just to see if it's only women's profiles that get "auto deleted"; it didn't seem to make a difference.

* I contacted Customer Service and asked them, and they told me that being flagged doesn't get you deleted, only breaking rules does; I have a screenshot of it if anyone cares to see it.

* Another volunteer contacted Customer Service and asked a similar question, and got a similar response; if I remember correctly she got a screenshot as well.

* I've never seen or heard of such a feature in any other forum I've ever been a member of, or a moderator or admin for. It's a ludicrous idea, that takes no technical knowledge, imagination, or foresight to see is doomed instantly to be abused, and I have every reason to believe that it would be too silly to have been added, no matter how incompetent you think the DH management are.

I've been able to find no proof whatsoever that "flagging to deletion" is anything more than three parts delusional conspiracy theory, and one part mistaken identity.

My conclusions:

1) At least some of the "Flag to Deletion" claims are completely fake, either to stir up drama, or to get an excuse to enjoy a pity-party.

2) Some of the "Flag to Deletion" claims might have been due to a bug; I think one or two members have said that Customer Service apologized to them for being deleted due to a bug that has since been fixed.

3) Some of the "Flag to Deletion" claims are actually the result of live moderators deleting people for breaking the rules; multiple accounts, harassment, fighting, and drama-stirring seem like likely reasons.

4) Some of the "Flag to Deletion" claims may be the result of hacked accounts; if the owner of the account keeps creating new accounts using the same password over and over, and someone happens to have found or guessed that password, then the "hackers" can log into the new accounts and delete them over and over and over, simply by using the new username and old password. The solution is simple: pick a new password (first check your computer for viruses, trojan-horses, worms, spyware, key-loggers, and the other usual suspects, then recheck it regularly, just to be safe).

5) There's a remote possibility a moderator/admin account (or the moderator/admin him/herself) might have been compromised at some point. If someone had access to a moderator account, it's possible that person might have been using it to grief the site. If someone had enough influence over a moderator, it's possible that they could talk the moderator into deleting people they don't like. I don't think this scenario is likely, but weirder things have happened, it's happened before at other sites, and it still makes more sense than a "flag to deletion" mechanism.

6) There was a security problem of some sort a while back that prompted "the Dustins" to force everyone to change their passwords at pretty much the same time. It's never been particularly clear to me what that was all about; I'm willing to entertain the possibility it's related to the "Flag to Deletion" claims, in that someone might have somehow gotten hold of the passwords for one or more accounts. (See #5, above: what if this included a moderator account? Or, what if a compromised moderator account resulted in obtaining some user account passwords?) It's a stretch, but it wouldn't be the first time that a site-wide security problem resulted in a number of compromised accounts. In any case, a lot of folks changed their passwords when prompted, and then changed back to their old passwords shortly afterward; if their old passwords were compromised, that was probably a bad idea that could result in all sorts of mischief, up to and including vandals logging into and deleting their accounts.

TL;DR: I'm quite satisfied by the evidence I've seen that you can't be "Flagged to Deletion".

Want to prove me wrong? Feel free to flag me, I don't mind.

Interesting...however technically inaccurate and misinformed...at this moment STFU Tony/Hag/Russell have numerous accounts running at the same time where they're talking to themselves and you want me to believe this isn't happening. No patches to glitches because the f*gging option remains and is operational being triggered when maxed out.

12/18/2014 8:56:46 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

1sirens
Over 1,000 Posts (1,887)
Champaign, IL
30, joined Aug. 2014

God I love screen shots

Its a lying flaggers worst nightmare
And a beautiful starrs dream

12/18/2014 8:58:01 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
bckitupbtch
Alfadanga
Bangladesh
47, joined Nov. 2014

Back to the op....I never understood this b*tch...she starts a thread about shit thats still going on to start more drama....let me be the first to say fck off you lame opportunistic B*TCH...

12/18/2014 9:01:18 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
galtar_lance
Goshen, CT
41, joined Nov. 2014

Johnnyfee, I have only insulted you and Naturesbounty and Evangeline and Inkman in order to defend myself from the attacks and insults that you all have initiated towards me!

I'm not just gonna take it! I will fight back and stand up for myself!

You idiots think you control Connecticut Forum or something! You act like you have the power to decide who shall have freedom of speech! Well, that's just plain wrong, Mister!

If you don't like my threads, then don't read them, Johnny!

Better yet, make your own threads....the only threads I've ever seen you made are ones that attack me! That's not real thread creating skills!

Why don't you try to create an original, real thread, Johnny Boy!

12/18/2014 9:02:18 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
artokol
Over 1,000 Posts (1,217)
Vaubecourt
France
48, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from johnnyfee:

100% correct J...Tony is a lying troll.

12/18/2014 9:03:23 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

johnnyfee
West Haven, CT
58, joined Aug. 2011

I'm here because I have friends here.

And the only one who gets deleted in ct chat is tony.

Every thread is one of tonys. He has bashed women to calling gangs out. To bashing the ct school system.
He use to be a high school teacher and got kicked out for walking in the girls bathrooms all the time. He's a pervert

12/18/2014 9:03:23 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

skywatcher58
Over 2,000 Posts (2,607)
Topeka, KS
56, joined Feb. 2014

I dont think Kart did this thread for any malicious reason. She's just asking a question I've wondered about too.

12/18/2014 9:03:29 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

1sirens
Over 1,000 Posts (1,887)
Champaign, IL
30, joined Aug. 2014

You cant go 5 minutes without saying evas name. .stfu

12/18/2014 9:04:52 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

1sirens
Over 1,000 Posts (1,887)
Champaign, IL
30, joined Aug. 2014

This belongs on every page ..js

12/18/2014 9:06:00 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

skywatcher58
Over 2,000 Posts (2,607)
Topeka, KS
56, joined Feb. 2014

@Johnny nice hunting pictures.

12/18/2014 9:06:07 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
galtar_lance
Goshen, CT
41, joined Nov. 2014

And Johnny, I'm here on DH because I have friends here too, and there are women with whom I flirt.

And Johnny, that's slander what you're saying....I am not a sexual predator like what you're trying to say!!!

Shame on you, Johnny!

Shame on you!!!!!

How about this, Johnny.....JUST LEAVE ME THE F**K ALONE!!!!!!!!!

12/18/2014 9:07:29 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

1sirens
Over 1,000 Posts (1,887)
Champaign, IL
30, joined Aug. 2014

You leave eva the fuq alone

12/18/2014 9:07:43 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

johnnyfee
West Haven, CT
58, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from skywatcher58:
@Johnny nice hunting pictures.

Thank you.

12/18/2014 9:08:46 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
galtar_lance
Goshen, CT
41, joined Nov. 2014

I'm not talking about Eva right now!

This war is between me vs. Johnnyfee and Naturesbounty!

They're on my a** like a shit packer in a prison!!!!!

Those two need to stop cyber stalking, cyber bullying, and cyber harrasing me!!!!

[Edited 12/18/2014 9:08:58 PM ]

12/18/2014 9:12:15 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

kartusch
Logan, UT
39, joined May. 2014

Quote from 1sirens:
God I love screen shots

Its a lying flaggers worst nightmare
And a beautiful starrs dream

Hey there beautiful! Hope things are going good for you and Andrew is it?

I didn't think this topic was all that to get so riled up about! I mean it's not racist or sexist or whatever else oh ya that's right a fatty thread. Guess this topic is offensive too?

12/18/2014 9:12:34 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

oceanblues53
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,051)
Cayce, SC
56, joined Apr. 2011

12/18/2014 9:13:13 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

vafella2014
Over 1,000 Posts (1,747)
Madison, VA
43, joined Aug. 2014

They use to have dh jail on here where you could not type in the forums for like a week or two when i was on here the first time a few months back.

I think they have gotten rid of dh jail aka suspension

12/18/2014 9:13:34 PM Flagging... Is it real?  

amicablyme
Wheeler, IN
57, joined Oct. 2014

It's a Conspiracy Theory.

12/18/2014 9:13:54 PM Flagging... Is it real?  
galtar_lance
Goshen, CT
41, joined Nov. 2014

Kartusch, flagging to deletion IS the most controversial topic in this DH forum.

And you have unknowingly opened up a can of worms by starting this thread.

This thread is like Pandora's Box!

Now all hell will break loose!!!!!